Realistically, it'll be the GOTY of 2019, right?

Realistically, it'll be the GOTY of 2019, right?

Attached: cyberpunk-2077-hd-wallpapers-69481-9080471.jpg (1440x900, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjF9GgrY9c0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit won't even come out this year.

Already confirmed to be a Q4 2019 release.

>what are delays

No, the GOTY's will be these
> 2019: The Last of Us Part II (Sony)
> 2020: New 3D Zelda (Nintendo)
> 2021: Metroid Prime 4 (Nintendo)
> 2022. Grand Theft Auto VI (Rockstar)

GOTY already came out though

Attached: Risk_of_Rain_2.jpg (460x215, 46K)

>releasing a new GTA in 3 years

So long as GTA V is still in the top 10 monthly sellers charts in US/EU it's not gonna happen.

>Thinking Cyberpunk 2077 will come out in fucking 2019.
Don't kid yourself. Whether a store in Whereever-Fuckistan """leaks""" a theoretical release date, the tabletop is set in 2020. They'll time it with the tabletop game and there will be delays just like how Witcher 3 was delayed fifteen fucking times and CD Project had to publicly apologize for their incompetence in keeping their release dates.

GTA won't be out for a while, replace GTA 6 with Bully 2 or Persona 6

More like game of the century. Can't wait to play this and feel cool as fuck, pretending I'm in Akira or Blade Runner.

no it's not

As much as I would love for them to surprise us, a 2019 release doesn't seem likely. You could infer it from them previously having said they like the Todd approach to hyping up games plus this year's E3 supposedly being the biggest for them yet - but I guess we'll see.
Sometime in 2020 seems more reasonable.

Attached: 1554500285448.png (540x960, 483K)

>rumours/placeholder dates count as confirmation

lots of online stores have some random date listed as a placeholder buddy, not to mention that that pelimies website says its coming out nye which would be pretty silly

>Literally who "leaked" release date
user, please.

Aren't placeholders usually something like 31.12? That's an awfully specific date to be a placeholder.

i think it has a good chance

games like this and Death Stranding have flashy cinematic trailers with no focus on gameplay which almost always means they're going to suck

It will be goty for 2 years in a row.

Well, that and that they're apparently still planning to release another big RPG by 2021, so it'd make sense that these two don't overlap. That could still mean early-mid 2020 though.

user...

It's going to be Desperados 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=vjF9GgrY9c0

Did you somehow miss the unedited/uncut 45 minutes of gameplay?

So, okay, it has sun, but why is it on pretty much all the promotional material? Isn't the idea of promotional material to make the game look cool and not "GTA 5 with tattoos and metal limbs"?

Attached: 2.jpg (750x750, 63K)

>2019
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Last of Us 2 will cuck it out of 200+ awards whether it releases in 2019 or 2020

This, unironically excited about the game. The Joel theories have be intrigued about how the story is going to turn out

Go back

It won't be as cool as Akira, or Blade Runner, or Dredd, or any movie you can think of that's cool. But I have the same hopes user.

Well their official response was "we wanted to prove it can be the dark future anytime, day or night".

Attached: screen-different-faces-of-violence-en.jpg (3840x2160, 845K)

>rumor
>confirmation
I'd rather they stick to "it's done when it's done".

nothing is confirmed
its also CDPR tradition ti deley games at least two times