Grim Dawn thread!

Grim Dawn thread!

Is physical damage melee even viable in this game? I'm playing a level 66 Oathkeeper and I haven't found any good epic or legendary weapons that deal actual physical damage. Sure the base damage is always physical but then they have some meme attributes like +200% aether or +350% burn.

Attached: 1508099811922.jpg (2560x1440, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

grimtools.com/calc/JVlJD0pN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>any good epic or legendary weapons that deal actual physical damage.

?
Show devotions, show talents.
OK isnt a pure phys class like soldier.

show ur ass

>Forgotten Gods adds 3 new ally factions
>Can only pick 1 per-character
Fuck. Well, which one should I choose if I'm making a Soldier/Necro?

The necrotitty girl

>Trying to make Apostate work
>Cold caster, no less
This is going to be fun

you always pick the best girl

>trying to make anything work that isnt a tanky shitter
I really want Primal Strike shamen but that shit doesnt procc anything, fuck Savagery.

Yeah, I was more looking at Augments, but it's hard to pass her up. Thankfully, her Augments are good.
Also, since I'm gaining more points in the other 2, does that mean I can get access to all 3 of their Augments anyway?

The Eldritch Sun did nothing wrong

Want pure spellcaster, what should I pair arcanist with for maximum effect. Not a big fan of pets though.

Soldier for defenses.

Yes. You choose faction only for story/quests

Ah alright. I feel less shit about this now.

!

didyeh giddeh sgrab?

You only get a bonus with that one and can freely buy from all of them.

Anyone got some advice for my build?
grimtools.com/calc/JVlJD0pN

What kind of advice are you looking for? Is there anything you feel it's lacking?

Mostly if anything jumped out as wrong, particularly with devotions. My DA is a little low and shit like my shoulders really need to be switched out. In the middle of act 2 on ultimate and got dunked on by Alkamos.

gad sumfin ya need stash'd?

Shammy for big dick crits

Nice.

Risk of Rain 2 killed Grim Dawn.

Chaos a little on the low side. Consider subbing in a Potent Voidvine Powder on one of your Rings. Or some Potent Dreeg's Foresight if you have the DLC and the Rep for it. Nothing particularly wrong with the setup overall otherwise.

Then why are you in this thread instead of one of the 50 RoR threads?

Warhammer 19th century - the game.
Seriously, GD is pretty damn good.

I would put more points into word of renewal for the extra da and health. There's not much in the way of devotions in red/green that give defense, but I would go back and look through them to pick up what you can. Purifier is a squishy class combo so you have to compensate for it and let your class skills be your firepower.