WTF does "gg" stand for? I see this a lot when I play stuff like Paladins online...

WTF does "gg" stand for? I see this a lot when I play stuff like Paladins online. I always thought it stood for "good game" but apparently is stands for "get good."

Attached: 1552484429515.png (497x549, 210K)

gum guzzler

Good game. Overweenies got triggered because people apparently used it sarcastically, so it gets you banned in OW now.
Also gtfo underage.

It's good game but go can stand for loads of acronyms that's just the most common one

Gonkey Gong

git gud

Attached: 1553866154314s.jpg (250x223, 6K)

>Good game. Overweenies got triggered because people apparently used it sarcastically
is this fucking real? There's no way this is real. If it is, we truly lived in a cucked age of overly sensitive faggots.
It's not even supposed to indicate it was a good game, it's just sportsmanship.

How the fuck do you detect sarcasm over text?

Attached: 1554398452301.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

And as a coincidence all of them buttdevast trannies.

Game Grumps.

It's the secret method to let other people know you are a fan by saying GG after a game.

JUST

Not underage, just started playing online in PC game and I see "gg" alot. I'm not familiar with PC players lingo.

Greta Garbo, she was a hardcore gamer

oof

It's "Golden Globe", implying that you deserve an award for convincingly pretending to be that poor a player.

i know right? it's super hard, isn't it?

if its real overwatch would be the game to do it

>Play UT2K4 online
>Both team say gg after a balanced game
>People say good night when they leave
>There are unspoken rules about certain weapons that everyone respects but are not enforced
>people balance good players and bad players to have an even match
>There is banter but the good kind of banter not screaming like a retard in a mic
Why can't we have this anymore? Such a fucking mature and fun community , shame that there are only like 50 players in peak hours if you are not German

yeah! glad we agree fren

It means nothing anymore. Basically "If I win the game then it's gg but if I lose then it's not"

The answer is matchmaking and lack of dedicated servers

Never played overwatch but is the community really that sensitive? I'm used to having bants and a bit of trashtalk when playing online games so the thin-skinned community of overwatch makes me hesitant to buy the game.

TL;DR anyone who clams "gg" stands for "git good" is a faggot

gg: I win
no gg: I didn't win

Goebbels' Game
It's' a white supremacist thing.

Enough normies complained about 'gg ez' to the point where it changes into a random quote if you use it

>one sided stomp,absolute massacre
>''gg''
gg my ass ;^)

Attached: 1554724309844.jpg (1200x1200, 116K)

ye i heard about that

Attached: 1410369783041.jpg (588x588, 44K)