This game has objectively the greatest soundtrack of all time

This game has objectively the greatest soundtrack of all time.

>inb4 some shitty jap midi that reminds you of being a kid

Attached: 91oQ5qLqtQL._SY445_.jpg (315x445, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b8NDwMqaGWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Western games have shit music, only exceptions are Undertale, GTA VC, Bioshock & Braid

Ar Tonelico 1/2 > Might and Magic 6 > Outrun > Kirby > Acceleration of Suguri 2 > Atelier Ayesha > HellSinker > RefleX > Stronghold > Daggerfall > Rayforce > Clannad > Metroid > Air > Castlevania 3 > NiGHTS > Warcraft 2 > Sonic 3 > Mario Bros 3 > Secret of Mana > Mario and Luigi > Mega Turrican > SaGa Frontier > SMT > Ys 3 > Phantasy Star 4 > Unlimited SaGa > Little Busters > Xenogears > Mega Man 4 > Final Fantasy Legend 2 > Dragon Quest 3 > Heretic > Duke Nukem 2 > Guilty Gear X2 > Etrian Odyssey 3 > Deus Ex > Plok > Sailor Moon snes > Diablo 1 > Dark Souls > Diablo 2 > Command & Conquer Tiberian Dawn > Sengoku Rance > Touhou

undertale had some really nice music
vice city was just a recopilation of ral life music, not its own
bioshock had one or twoo nice themes, haven't played braid
anyways your post is fucking stupid

Something something west a shit, Sekiro best soundtrack all time.

>tfw we'll never get another diablo 1 or 2

Most of the ambient stuff just doesn't do anything for me, but that starting set of Wilderness, Rogue, and Tristram is pretty fucking great.

What other games even have different leitmotivs that merge together and change in intricate patterns depending on what's happening in game?

This is one of the most significant games of my childhood and I can honestly say the soundtrack did not stand out at all for me. It wouldn't even enter my mind as an honorable mention on the list of great soundtracks if I didn't see this thread.

d1's ost is way better,fucking off yourself trash

Wrong
> Highest Rated Gaming Soundtracks Ever
> 1. Ocarina of Time (Tie)
> 2. Chrono Trigger (Tie)
> 3. Final Fantasy VI
> 4. Final Fantasy VII
> 5. Final Fantasy X
> 6. Castlevania: SOTN
> 7. The Wind Waker
> 8. Super Mario World
> 9. Chrono Cross
> 10. Streets of Rage 2
> 11. Silent Hill 2
> 12. Super Mario Bros
> 13. Metal Gear Solid
> 14. A Link To The Past
> 15. SMW2: Yoshi's Island
> 16. Super Mario 64
> 17. Red Dead Redemption
> 18. Journey (2014)
> 19. Link's Awakening DX
> 20. Shadow of the Colossus
> 21. Metal Gear Solid 2
> 22. The Legend of Zelda
> 23. Street Fighter II
> 24. Final Fantasy VIII
> 25. Donkey Kong Country 2

lmao
was this poll at nintendo forums?

t. larping zoomer

Stop posting.

Seething, it was actually decided entirely by American Journalists & normies on Internet forums

>zoomer
Everybody who uses this phrase is under the age of 16.

Agreed OP

Why do you keep posting these lists? You realize every single one of these top lists consists entirely of console games that the people voting on it grew up with?

>Might and Magic 6
My nigga!
I played it again just a couple of months ago. Still as good as ever.

Attached: 1538116836055.jpg (1228x1228, 184K)

youtube.com/watch?v=b8NDwMqaGWA

>Playing d2 on my old ass laptop in my room with the black light and dragon foutain on and listening to that music

The stuff comfy is made of

Attached: onyx-tristram1.jpg (800x600, 107K)

first one was objectively better.

it was so "good" that I turned it off and listened to the radio playing cry me a river by justing timberlake too fucking often.

wot

How long have you known that you're gay? If this question confuses you, I have some bad news. You're super gay.

Diablo 1 had a better soundtrack and was a better game (just a worse Skinner Box).

Chrono Trigger and Cross have the best music.