Brainlet here, why does grandaddy crawl out of Genichiros neck when he slits it with the mortal blade...

Brainlet here, why does grandaddy crawl out of Genichiros neck when he slits it with the mortal blade? What item description did I miss where it explains that.

Attached: isshin.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shimenawa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

something something, second mortal blade opens gate to the land of the dead

In addition to the red Mortal Blade, there exists one that is black in color.
The blade's name is "Open Gate", and is said to hold the power to open a gate to the underworld.
It is through this power that it creates life. I beseech you, make offerings for the Dragon's Blood...

More importantly, why does The Owl have the second Mortal blade in the Shura ending?

Time is convoluted in lordran

been wondering that myself

I assumed that the Owl gets the Mortal Blade from Genichiro
in other endings the Owl is dead so Genichiro keeps the sword

Basically, you BTFO Genichiro so bad and so many fucking times that he just loses it and decides to commit sudoko. He slits his throat and summons his grandfather, now restored to his full power in youth, to lube up your shinobi ass for not learning how to parry and dodge lightning.

Isshin the Sword Saint fights you for honor and because the motherfucker genuinely loves fighting..

Attached: 1289760215086.gif (320x240, 935K)

>dodging lightning
>not redirecting and getting the ezist vitality damage in the game

Doesn't Isshin say "It was his (Genichiro) wish to restore Ashina to glory, so I must fight you" or some shit?

this.
Isshin's and Genshiro's final phases are a joke because of the lightning.

>his prime
>dude looks 60

Why is Demon of Hatred allowed to just break all of the game's rules?
I can't block or deflect any of his attacks and some attacks like the fireball throw just kill you from full hp because they stagger you until the next attack hits.

They ran out of budget/were lazy and there’s no reference to it except a random item in a chest

>Why is Demon of Hatred allowed to just break all of the game's rules?
Because it's optional

It doesn't seem like it matters what age he is because he's that good. He was still fucking shit up before he died as the tengu. Wasn't he summoned at the age he finished a war or something as well?

What does the last sentence even mean

So is the loli infested or not?

Probably means that you need to kill yourself with it to use it's power or something

Because a shinobi adapts and furthermore Headless break way more rules
DoH is ez, you don't even have to git gud. Merely stay awake.

Why is the plot of sekiro so fucking scatterbrained? It’s like there’s a good vision for a plot somewhere but if you hold anything under a magnifying glass shit makes no sense

Welcome to From Software games

Why would she be infested? The monks are already infested, they wanted to replicate the pure form of immortality granted by the Dragon's Heritage.

these games never really had much effort put into the plot, having characters you routinely interact with probably just made things more jumbled to work with

More importantly, where is Sculptor? Does he appear in the Shura ending?

>Why is Demon of Hatred allowed to just break all of the game's rules?
Because it's unexpected. The boss fight is a different type of fun.

It's unusually disjointed even by From standards. The big problem is that the Hirata memories and Owl make zero fucking sense. All the mystical mumbo jumbo doesn't need to be explained because it's magic n shit.

Using malcontent makes him really easy.

You missed a boss, user

user, I...

>More importantly, where is Sculptor?
M-maybe it's better you don't know

Attached: 1308013430634.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>Finally I forgot my dark souls playstyle and know how to play Sekiro properly, it's second nature
>Demon: you thought nigga

you could argue that he was only getting better until he got sick.

It's like Yamato but it requires blood sacrifice to open a portal

More important question, how the fuck did he pull out another Mortal blade? I thought it was a unique weapon, but he makes it seem like some factory made plastic trash with his.

Sculptor? LEGIT SPOILERS I'M NOT MESSING ABOUT SO IF YOU MOVE YOUR MOUSE OVER IT, THE REST IS UP TO YOU

Demon of Hatred. It's not hard to figure out if you don't miss the fight.

Only because his grandson sacrificed himself for it, so he feels obligated to. Isshin thinks immortality is shit as well. The Shura ending is the only time where he actually fights you out of necessity and not just for his shitty grandson's dying wish.

>I can't block or deflect any of his attacks and some attacks
you most definitely can, shitter, there are only a very few that you cant parry and you can easily tell which ones they are

You missed a convo with Isshin.

The Mortal Blades are paired, the red one kills stuff dead so hard that they can't come back and the black one is able to bring back the dead
One takes immortality the other grants it
As for where the black one came from idk lol

Fuck I'm retarded. Now that I know it, all the hints come to me at once and the whistle working on him makes even more sense

Attached: 1510526456454.jpg (576x432, 40K)

Why the hell am I still getting two-shot by bosses in NG+ when I have maximum life.
What's the goddamn point.

>As for where the black one came from idk lol
I'd speculate that's what Takeru and Tomoe used to sever their own immortality. Isshin probably had it in his keeping since then.

>fireball throw
Run away. Circle back around when he calms his fire arm down.
If you're at a distance always expect him to either stretch smash or throw fireballs.

>What's the goddamn point.
To actually learn the game.

If you eat a full two consecutive attacks from anyone you're doing something horribly fundamentally wrong

Why would you want NG+ to be easier than NG?

Why didn't Wolf get a cool spirit animal like Owl has?

Found NG+ easier than NG
Now, charmless demon bell, that's a different story

Will be his ability is Sekiro 2

Nioh copyrighted those

But the black one doesn't seem to be capable of severing immortality, if it could then it doesn't make any sense that the Wolf can resurrect if he's killed by Genichiro

So you don't get one-shot.

>Owl busts out his spirit animal
>becomes easier
No thanks dude

finish what I didn't in my first run, while enjoying being more powerful.
It was fun for a while but the difficulty is coming back.

It causes Kuro to bleed out and die from just a simple wound, it was established by Emma that only the mortal blade can do that

Just finished the game, explain the plot pls, I literally didn't get it.

Also we are going to china in the next sekiro, right?

IMMORTALITY BAD
HESITATION BAD
SWORDFIGHTS GOOD
CHINA A SHIT

Immortality bad

>China
Korea, Imjin War.

Inuyasha magic swords

>most straightforward plot of any Souls game ever
>characters literally telling you what is happening
>people still not getting it
how is that even possible

who is tengu and whar sculptor go? why isshin sprout out of genchiroo???? how does babby form

Attached: 1516156469253.png (644x500, 66K)

You have 5 minutes to explain the plot in 50 words

So are the rice eggs just a meme then?

the fuck are rice eggs

>he ate the rice
LMAO, enjoy infestation

Oh you're generating really bad headcanon
Got it, thought you might have something interesting to add

Fireball is legit bullshit. I had to always make sure I wasn't a certain distance from him cause if he threw those out I was getting hit 100%.

>why was sekiro laying down like a retard in ashina reservoir
>how old is kuro
>who kills you if you defeat genichiro after the tutorial
>why doesn't ishin just let emma guide you through the secret tunnel to the castle so you can just kill genichiro instead of decimating all of his army and generals
>wtf is up with the big snek
>why are mibu people literal zombies when monks have the centipide thing
>if you kill ape's centipede during the first fight, why does he come back
>why the fuck does a big straw dude with a wooden cock take you to the place where white niggas tryna give you succ
>who the fuck are the mist nobles
>wtf is up with the big carp
>how the fuck did that old old lady reach the palace
>how did genichiro revive the first time if he didn't have the black mortal blade
>what made the sculptor turn into the daemon of hatred?
>when talking about immortality coming from the west, do they mean, european west, middle west, china west?

just off the top of my head

>how old is kuro
>why doesn't ishin just let emma guide you through the secret tunnel to the castle so you can just kill genichiro instead of decimating all of his army and generals
someone spoonfeed me on these

Just duck under or use a shield
Sekiro effectively ducks when he uses it, so it almost never hits you, though there is a bad angle from time to time

>Fireball is legit bullshit
When he's charging up his fire arm you should be running away and circling back around when he puts it away.

also, why the fuck do so many enemies have a missing arm later in the game?

Sekiro isn't any less intricate or deep than other Souls games.
The main difference is that the setting of Sekiro is basically Sengoku Japan, and as such there is no need to establish a vague and mysterious overworld

>how old is kuro
At least three years old
Because Isshin don't have time for no bitches who can't carve their way through his comrades
People who drank the fountainhead koolaid

Europe at the time was not considered west, but south, as all European Sailors came up south from the East Indies

just video game starting
>how old is kuro
who cares
genichiro does, watch it on youtube
because it's a video game and they have to give you fun gameplay stuff to do
just dark souls things. It is used in one of the endings I guess, haven't got there yet
different sources of immortality iirc
you're not supposed to have mortal blade at that point, though I already did, your samurai guy doesn't use it because the game wants you to get another fight against ape
>why the fuck does a big straw dude with a wooden cock take you to the place where white niggas tryna give you succ
who knows man
at this point it's just weird dark souls stuff I dont know why you even ask
>how did genichiro revive the first time if he didn't have the black mortal blade
heretical magic. It's discussed if you pay attention in the cutscene
his hatred
>when talking about immortality coming from the west, do they mean, european west, middle west, china west?
no idea

hope this helped

I don't think they're actually missing their arms, they're just hiding them in their outfits. Notice the ones who use poison do so with their left arms, but otherwise attack while hiding the arm.

he was depressed after dying and losing kuro
you don't
you kill the centipede during the second fight
>big straw dude
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shimenawa
>mist nobles
people who drank fountainhead water
>how did genichiro revive
mortal blade has nothing to do with reviving
they literally explain why he revived
they said that he drank concentrated rejuvenating waters
>what made the sculptor turn into the daemon of hatred
war
>immortality coming from the west
korea

Posture should have recovered faster when you had low health rather than the other way around, prove me wrong.

I IMPLORE YOU

the Mist Nobles are Kuge from the Heian Period, possibly Fujiwara branch.
They found the Fountainhead and built their Palace up there hundreds of years ago.
Mibu Village is a direct subject to the Fountainhead Palace, as they have a Mist Noble Governor down there.
"Ashina Depth" is also misleading, as Ashina Castle is on a mountain, Mibu Village is just on the valley floor.

Attached: 1551544031347m.jpg (1024x756, 127K)

Obviously there were Nightjar nearby if things got out of hand
Centipedes and the mibu road to mist nobility are a bit different though the game doesn't go into it very well however they are both tied in to the water from the fountainhead: see Guardian Ape.
You don't use the mortal blade even if you have it. During the second encounter you're specifically prompted to do it afterward to get the IMMORTALITY SEVERED screen.
Jap folklore is pretty dumb sometimes
Apparently yet another path to immortality though it seems there can only be one Great Carp at a time and if you turn into an imperfect red-eye carp you're fucked.
Probably the same way you did, she probably wasn't an old lady at the time either
what
Lots of killing though the game doesn't specify why someone like Isshin isn't at risk of becoming shura
The divine dragon is clearly chinese style and a lot of Jap shit originated in China

Guardian Ape is doubly Immortal, he was already immortal as he slurped the Fountainhead Waters for a while, and probably ate a centipede infested Monk at some point

but the centipedes come from drinking the water

literally just play him like a dark souls boss. Circle him at a distance and punish his big openings after every attack

Not everyone who drinks the water gets pedes in their pooper, like the mist nobles. It probably has to do with how filthy the water is or something.
Honestly the centipedes don't even seem that bad aside from being pretty fucking gross.

the centipedes are a monk thing.

That's why everyone in Mibu village is a centipede right?

>think I'm being clever by out swimming the lightning shot by that one guy to skip straight to the second half of Fountainhead
>he just fucking shoots you through the wall of the cave anyway

Attached: 1501393431947.jpg (302x225, 9K)

the Monks don't have access to the water.
At least not the fresh one.
Perhaps drinking stale fountainhead water causes Centipedes

why did a Centipede Monk guard Fountainhead Palace?

Is there a reason for the roof fragments in the Ape's arena? I tried looking around but couldn't see any buildings near by that it would have come from.

Training dummy guy has one, Guardian Ape has one. It's more nuanced than that.

Isshin says worship of the Fountainhead was Ashina's local religion

That arena is where shit from Fountainhead washes down to, including big dead fishes.

>how old is kuro
Great questions. Also, who built the Sculptor's house? Who put chains on the ogres? What sort of wood is Genichiro's bow made of? What's the chemical composition of the salamander's spit? How many bathrooms does Ashina castle have? Does Seven Spears Yamauchi have a wife?
Why weren't any of these questions answered by the writers? Seem like plot holes to me.

Did you mash through ALL of the dialogue or just most of it?

they probably worshipped the fountain as a Shinto Kami, but at some point the Dragon moved in and "corrupted" it.
But that would not explain the presence of a Buddhist Monk

What was up with the fake Corrupted Monk? Did I just miss the explanation?

it's not a fake corrupted monk, it's the corrupted monks illusion that protects the mibu strawman elevator to fountainhead palace
the proper monk guards the bridge and gate proper

>Also, who built the Sculptor's house?
The True Sculptor
>Who put chains on the ogres?
They were sold to Ashina by Chinese slavers
>What sort of wood is Genichiro's bow made of?
Imported sequoia
>What's the chemical composition of the salamander's spit?
CH3CO2H
>How many bathrooms does Ashina castle have?
Zero, video game characters don't poop unless they're monkeys
>Does Seven Spears Yamauchi have a wife?
Yes but they're separated

the carp does have an actual explanation though, it drank the immortality koolaid and that one guy kept feeding it so it just kept growing

Fuck of Vaati!

You know, for how much people were hyping up the second Owl fight I expected something much harder. Only took me 3 tries, SS Isshin seems way harder.

bump

Attached: 1554251411395.jpg (1023x1448, 578K)

>west=korea
explain

Why the FUCK were there no bosses that could reverse your lightning reversal? Total missed opportunity, it better be in the DLC.

If the DLC has Tomoe I'll be very surprised if she can't do that.

Can't way to play ping pong with Tomoe

>hurf durf

Attached: sea-of-japan-physical-map.jpg (1060x832, 389K)

>if the DLC has Tomoe
going off recent From DLC it will likely have nothing at all to do with established characters or fireshadowed events and will just heap on a ton of new barely related shit that retcons half the previously established stuff

Because it looks edgy.

>ministry Vilehands
awsome shadowy ninja that got amazing moves and rekt wolfboi in two hits
>Nightjar
cool feral bird madmen with cool outfits and nice techniques
>Owl
huge bearman with a stylish hairdo
>Tengu
the man himself with a cool mask and nightjar inspired shinobi outfit

>Wolf
literally some dude in an orange coat

>Wolf
Guts wannabe

owl looks cool, just not overly special. Perfect for a protagonist, but a bit plain

Is there anyway to cheese this guy? I have been fighting him for awhile now and he does way to much posture damage to me, is he weak to an item or something?

Attached: -329057203572093-4723.png (1920x1080, 2.71M)

Watch for the shine in his sheath and deflect, he doesn't have much posture.

deflect moron

Just be hyper aggressive. His posture breaks within seconds.

He's weak to deflect.

You can kill him in like 15 seconds with just using LB and RB.
>Deflect the two hit slash
>Slash him
>Deflect the two hit slash
>Slash him
>Deathblow
>Repeat

how

Attached: sekiro 2019-04-09 20-47-05.png (1280x720, 2.1M)

Because it's Ashura and is simply above you in all ways

Fan prosthetic.

He doesn't break any rules. Why have so many shitters responded to you without saying that? The majority of his attacks can be deflected. Stick close to his right leg and use suzaku's umbrella to completely block the jumping aoe attack and it's knockback. Malcontent also works well against him but I prefer using the umbrella because it's more predictable

from the closed door of the temple on the right you can grapple to a cave

Just dodge past him, he's the easiest miniboss in the game
You dumb niggers keep trying to deflect everything like badasses, it's like that anime gag where someone tries to catch a blade with their palms and eats it instead

found it, thanks

>use suzaku's umbrella to completely block the jumping aoe attack
That's a waste of spirit emblems.
Just sprint away. The window for getting away in time is pretty big.

Gook magic.

>jump over owl into ez mikiri
Heh, nothin personnel Dad just ninja stuff

I loaded up my "I can't remember what the fuck happened in the beginning" save and ran through Snake, Gyobu and Bull just to make this webm for you.
I forgot he had a sweep attack too since in my NG+ run he never had time to do that and I took a hit because of it here.

Attached: pushover.webm (960x540, 2.87M)

Guys I can't beat the final boss what do I do?!

git gud

Genichiro and Phase 1 of Isshin should be a cake walk. Throw everything you have against him and use all your Gourds in Phase 2. Then, just abuse the lightning in phase 3 and it's over.

Hit him with your sword better

You can trade ones immortality to resurrect another person

Shoot the cyberdemon until it dies

Why didn’t sekiro drink the waters straight from the fountain head source and become an unstoppable ayyy ?

>unstoppable ayyy
I'm not sure if you noticed but the mist nobles are completely ineffectual and even the Okami guards are stunningly incompetent
Clearly drinking the water is equivalent to injecting three whole marijuanas

Don't hesitate.

Ashina is being attacked
Best defense is immortality
Any method has huge drawbacks
Everybody and everything is fucked because of it
Wolf fixes it by killing them

27 words in 2 minutes

Sekiro had resurrection power before his arm was cut, so why didn't his arm just regenerate back? His body fully restores after every other death except his arm

Game theory: sculptor is sekiros biological father

easiest boss in the game tb.h

Mist noble.

Because it happened in a cutscene :^)
I don't think dismembering is cured though, the guardian ape comes back to life repeatedly but his head never reattaches.

true, takes like 4 more seconds to kill

Not much point in mortal blades then, just cut all limbs.

game theory: owl didn't want kuro's immortality he just wanted his boipussy

It's a rare story about immortals that acknowledges that option

Attached: mugen_no_juunin_2729.jpg (250x360, 19K)

MOOOOOOOT

Metal Hat

Dead Space

anyone else who deflected him? I tried about 30 times to deflect, didn't work once. was deflecting more or less 100% at that point. didn't have difficulty deflecting anyone before or after that fight.

I did. The blade glints just before he draws. I deflected a beat after that and it worked every time.

But if you block it with the umbrella, you can hit him with the counter attack for good damage and a possible stagger

Yes, that's how I beat him, his red eye clone, and Sword Saint.
Literally just double press L1 when their blade glints.

yeah it worked on SS, but wasn't able to to even get a random one on red eye or elite.

Wait Isshin's sword glints before he swings?
Fuck I'm blind.

oh and I was always taking damage. there were 3 different damage values. 1 shot, half health and like a 4th.

I don’t know why people keep on saying this. If she was, she would have been dead, you know like the rest of the fuckload of kids they experimented on? Even if she was and somehow maintained her mind she would have shown signs of decay like the the rest of the shmucks who contracted the ‘pedes.

It’s just some stupid forced meme. Our eggs doesn’t even look like that, let alone survive being chilled.

That's weird. It definitely worked for me.
Yep. I also kept seeing a lot of let's players deciding to dodge it instead of deflecting it for shitton of posture damage. Maybe they didn't want to take the risk.
One shot means you failed to block at all, half health means you blocked both strikes, 1/4 means you managed to deflect single strike and blocked the other.

>Our eggs

Attached: fly-swat-swatter-flyswatter-3774359.jpg (800x434, 47K)

if you're working for isshin/kuro, why is that everyone is after you ?

Because those people were working for Genichiro or Internal Ministry.

Always try to stay close enough to the demon that you can dodge around him to avoid flaming sword strikes, parry/block foot stomps.
Use the flame version of the shield prostetic to block all ranged fire attacks when he does manage to pull them off, you should be aggressively chasing him down to try and stop him from even using them often tho.

welp, I got so many 1/4. I just never tried double tapping. Got so pissed I just dodged r1 them both.

Yeah, if you try to individually deflect both strikes you will most likely get 'chip' damage from one of the them.
Took me a while to realize that all I had to do was double tapping on the first one.

I recall someone or something in the game mentioning she has a centipede in her

So I'm at Corrupted Monk.
What was that bullshit strategy on her?
Snap seeds, attacking, firecrackers, attacking, pocket sand? Repeat?
Something like that.
Where can I get Snap Seeds at this point?

Attached: 1553898006124.jpg (400x400, 42K)

>cheesing

Attached: charlie all bar owners.png (358x410, 244K)

>cheese babby
If you can't kill corrupted monk legitimately you won't be able to beat bosses that are actually difficult lmao

if you only have something like 3 or 4 dmg, than leave her for later.
But the best way to fight is focus on HP early on, and once she is at 1/2 health go for that posture. The extra dmg can be good cause she can take to tittle dmg

>he was depressed after dying and losing kuro
But wasn't that three years before the start of the game?

It´s one of the easiest bosses. Just deflect her attacks properly and she goes down at 80% hp

>become unkillable demon
>depopulate this region of Japan for hundreds of years
>Portuguese motherfuckers wondering why their niggas are dying in these parts
>keep sending people to their doom
>a few hundred years later, angry demon attacks Japanese city
>Americans discover this and dropped a bomb on it
>he lives and moves on to another city

Attached: 1551726523914.gif (410x268, 1.62M)

Wait for sergeant Johnsen to take out his shield then attack

what's sakura dragon's tax policy

monk aint even that hard..

let him be..
let him cheese all the way to
based
HESITATION MAN

Attached: Sword-Saint Isshin PePe.jpg (1282x1080, 894K)

(the numbers mean swing your sword in that rhythm) so 1 2 3 would be three swings with only a very slight space between
1 2 3 snap 1 2 snap 1 2 snap 1 parry
1 2 fire crackers 1 2 fire crackers 1 2 fire crackers 1 2 fire crackers (basically repeat until you run out of symbols)
1 2 ash 1 2 ash 1 2 ash (repeat until dead, should die after 3 or 4 ashes, snap seeds to guaranteed 10-15% damage for you)

let me add that you can only use up to 3 snapseeds per attempt, after the 3rd one it won't do damage any more. The reason they do damage is a spoiler.

Gib souls

Beat the Corrupted Monk, lads.
Minimal cheese.
>end up in Shrek's swamp

Attached: 1526759695119.jpg (610x368, 50K)

>doing any cheese

Attached: stannis 3.jpg (416x330, 80K)

I honestly can't beat this asshole. He's literally the only boss that ever gave me any trouble in this game. I can deal with his jobber grandson and his first phase easily, but the second one just rapes me endlessly. I can't seem to get down any of his moves except for the one that's mikiri counterable after he fires 4 shots. And when (IF) I get to the last phase I don't even have any revives/gourd left. Send help.

If the devs didn't want me tossing ash in people's eyes, the item wouldn't exist.
I spent most fight deflecting but posture was finally lasting on her so I kept tossing ash to keep the posture up.

just stay close to him and deflect

gj but gl on last boss senpai

What part are you having trouble on, user? You can deflect pretty much every attack he does in phase two. I like getting him to do his jump sweep -> double shoot -> thrust combo for an easy Mikiri counter. His jump attack has poor tracking, so you can easily run around and punish his vitality. His charged AoE can be deflected with exact timing.

I'm deflecting, but my posture can't hold so many hits. Eventually he just breaks my posture and then he breaks my posterior.

If you are deflecting perfectly, your posture should be going down too fast. However, I won't harp on this because I also suck at deflecting perfectly. When your posture gets too high, back off a bit and allow it to recover. Remember that guarding decreases the posture bar faster.

Not the mibu village one. She has a shitload of posture

Genichiro was a robot the whole time that Isshin was hiding inside controlling with a series of small levers.

Attached: The Facts.jpg (325x183, 8K)

>implying Isshin would be that much of a jobber

Yeah even the Dragon is missing an arm

Why didn't anyone logically think to chop all the limbs off of an immortal and bury them across different regions in the land? It's not like they could regenerate.

He purposely jobbed as a joke.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1554837159347.jpg (1080x720, 254K)

Imagine if Sekiro was half as cool as Manji.

So are we getting a DLC that involves Tomoe and the Black Mortal Blade? Tomoe was mentioned on a couple of occasions and it only makes sense to get into depth on the "Open Gate".

I had a dream once that robots would be a big twist in DS3 like the aliens in BB were. Still a bit sad that it didn't happen.

Pretty sure the Sake in mibu village they are all drinking is causing them to go zombie like.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOU

It's explained in the game's plot that drinking from the reservoir caused them to become zombie like. The sake making them so thirsty was only the catalyst.

Apart from mist noble, are there any other enemies that can fuck with your resurrection power?

Why is Isshin so fucking cool
I wish Isshin was my grandpa
I’d probably even be less of an abject disappointment than Genichiro

nah

he is based indeed

How can u get rid of the charm?

I’m confused why Emma helps him so much, at least thematically
She’s a gentle soul who is into healing and doing what is right, and while Isshin is based he’s also undeniably a fucking brutal warlord

You talk to Kuro in the tutorial on a NG+ cycle and he asks if you want to give him something
You say yes and he says ‘but you’ll suffer’
Then you put on sunglasses and say ‘I invite suffering’

>Get to some war of infiltrators
>getting my ass whupped by everything all of a sudden
>just want access to my idols back
>bosses protecting at every corner behind tons of bullshit enemies that attack at once

Attached: 1553781284008.png (600x600, 236K)

What's next? Vikings? Pirates?

Grove Street

Aaah shit, here we die again

Why do they all have giant empty eyes? Why does everything have giant empty eyes in Fountainhead?

>jobber
oh look reddit discovered a new job

Just cheat :^)

Attached: file.png (630x633, 255K)

FromSoft pulled it out of their asses. Same with the second mortal blade showing up out of the blue.

Even so, Sekiro is way more disjointed and random. Almost everything seems to just happen without much explanation or reason.

>Wolf: A code must be determined by the individual
Haha, based AF what an epic ubermensch :)
>James Davenport: We should play games the way we want to rather than punching ourselves in the face to please some arbitrary standard for the approval of people we don't even know to compensate for our insecurities and need to belong
AHAHA WHAT A FUCKING BABY LMAO

>pulls out a spear
>whips out a fucking gun
>SWORD saint

Attached: 1539395094221.gif (212x199, 246K)

No one else told u this tactic but poison