Fuck Heavy, how do we fix Medic?

Fuck Heavy, how do we fix Medic?

Attached: 1517624967330.png (250x272, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tGaeIbTFGQg
youtube.com/watch?v=07oKaWzJ13Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5aiqiUaFzhU
youtube.com/watch?v=Y009oQEa8d8
youtube.com/watch?v=yGs8nLgyQkQ
wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Bear_Trap
forum.facepunch.com/games/sooa/Pyro-s-Napalm-grenades-why-can-t-he-use-them/3/
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=124535177
youtube.com/watch?v=4L_-j_DufFI&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=95iwH1UsFC4
youtube.com/watch?v=BvvhBYcfuPg
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1564305204
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Medic is only as good as his teammates. He doesn't magically fix shit teams.

Remove him from the game

Make a viable alternative to the crossbow

- Remove medic
+ All enemies now drop a small health kit when killed

Thoughts?

Attached: 1549503413776.png (92x120, 13K)

Nerf ubersaw. 25% is too much, 10 would be better.

This, he can't outheal stupid

Attached: 1532397539979.png (239x422, 107K)

You can't, he's the only dedicated healing class so he'll always be good.

>crossbow with lower heal rate but faster firing rate
>has kritz meter that builds up with heals, firing a kritz bolt imbues the target with crits for a few seconds

Attached: 1371953041712.jpg (320x290, 15K)

change the Medigun to an AoE heal that increases the closer you are
there's your TF3 Medic

For syringe variety, i’d increase the syringe velocity and reduce its drop so that Crusaders Crossbow isn’t the only weapon worth picking, but not enough for it to rival the SMG. Syringes have always been slow as fuck and even at close range it takes more effort than it should to land some hits

Would there still be any point in switching to it if someone's already proficient with the crossbow at close-range?

Literally all you have to do to make the syringe guns viable is buff the damage, lower the clip size, and add in passive reload like with the crossbow.

Attached: 000.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>have one or two shitters on your team
>they directly feed the enemy health while still being useless to you
>also no way to break huge nests anymore
no

The syringe guns shouldn't be valuable, they're last resort noob traps used only to look menacing enough to buy yourself enough time to fling yourself behind a teammate

This is exactly his problem though, because it goes both ways.
Medic himself requires absolutely no skill of any kind and literally just stands there watching his teammates play the game, yet with good teammates he becomes one of the strongest members of the team and has a massive impact on the outcome of the game.

It's shitty game design, but it's also shitty for whoever has to play medic, because even if you're rolling over the enemy team you aren't fucking doing anything.

Change my mind.

Attached: 1517624967330.png (249x187, 90K)

remove crossbow, it's too good

I'd agree if it weren't for the fact that there's basically no way to deal with sticky traps on the spawn door.

you can't do this without nerfing the crossbow, which is long overdue

Short Circuit
Airblast
Bonk
Deadringer
Baiting the fucking garage doors.

i want this

>that one medic who heals you with his medigun for a bit, then switches to his crossbow, misses a shot and switches back to his medigun

>you aren't fucking doing anything.
That's your fault for not enjoying the class. You can be a healslut and still actively engage in combat. I relish any opportunity to snipe with the Crossbow or get instacrits with the Ubersaw when it's safe for me to do so

Also if you don't get a rush out having such massive impact on a good team's play then clearly the class isn't for you

t. Demoshitter

What if, like in Mannpower mode, you got a short-term - 3 second uber upon spawning?

based if you keep dying to the same person at your spawn (a place with endless health and ammo mind you) more than once you deserve to die

Attached: Demo face.png (512x512, 188K)

>Medic himself requires absolutely no skill
Sounds like someone who never plays medic. It takes a lot to know how best to position yourself on each map to not get flanked in the ass or leave yourself open for a headshot while still being in line of sight with your support and balancing heals. A medic who has tunnel vision on his pocket will end up out numbered but one that doesn't risks losing his best bet for a good roll

Then clearly the class isn't for ANYONE considering how few fucking people play medic. You dipshit.
And given how vital having a medic is, that's not fucking acceptable.

>Medic himself requires absolutely no skill of any kind and literally just stands there watching his teammates play the game

I think that's a bit disingenuous. While it is true he doesn't contribute directly and a bad will certainly just sit and stare, a competent one needs some spatial awareness, has to be able to react quickly to a changing situation, make sure the guy coming up behind him or his patient isn't a Spy, and know when to high tail it out of there when a push starts going south not to lose his charge

Attached: 1542145633849.jpg (1440x900, 193K)

>a good medic needs to make sure he doesn't die!
Isn't every great "X" one that needs to make sure he doesn't die?

>uh actually medic requires basic game sense and map awareness
>he also needs to know where his wasd keys are and how to breathe and blink at the same time

>Remove the speedboost, make it quick fix only
>Melee that bursts heals at the cost of damage and swing speed
>Syringe gun damage now builds a small amount of Uber but the crossbow does not
>Nerf the vacinator so its overheal is that of the quick fix

Attached: 1537431110542.jpg (1470x1740, 495K)

It's so easy to spot someone who's never played medic before. The last class I want to play when I want to turn my brain off is Medic. There's all kinds of shit I have to keep an awareness of.

What is it with medic mains thinking they're the only class who needs situational awareness?

I'm not a medic main, but the fact remains that Medic simply has his hands full at any given time. Not only is his situational awareness more impactful on the success of his teammates, but also the outcome of the game.

>Medic himself requires absolutely no skill of any kind
I would disagree, there are a lot of shitty medics out there and more often than not if you get a medic in a pub he's garbage. medic mains are always the first to whine about their team and will throw if you criticize them. they all have inflated egos and overestimate their own skill.

Attached: medic ruins everything.jpg (587x663, 83K)

No, most good players know what a good trade off is for their lives. A medic is almost always a prime target for any suicide run.

>Heal priority
>Know when the to abandon your heal target
>Hitting crossbow targets
>Damage surfing
>Uber tracking
>Knowing who is good to keep alive
>Uber flashing to keep others alive
>Knowing when to pop Kritz so you don't get sniped and die
That is just some of them.
Medic is punished more for not being aware of their surroundings. That is why we keep bringing it up.

Give this fucking medigun a different bind for each resistance type

Attached: best medigun passing through.png (250x212, 50K)

>they all have inflated egos
Just like the real medic, and who can blame us when we are the most powerful class in the game and have your lives in the palm of our hands! On a more serious note it can be stressful when your team is full of idiots and the ego boost comes from the fact that nobody else wants to play an important class and if you are good at him it becomes even bigger.

People STILL play this OW clone?

Idiots team mates is just another variable, it doesn't stop a medic from being good. It's what the Quick Fix is for.

Buffing syringe damage won't do shit, it isn't enough to give up long range healing. The syringe guns need a utility for them to be on par with the crossbow. Pure damage won't do. Something like the speed bonus on the overdose(but actually noticable enough to matter).

This weapon is a pretty good metric for how good a Medic is, gimmicks aside. Might not be as viable as stock uber but it takes the most skill by far.

>like three real things and a bunch of common sense shit

I know, but I like my strange stock medi gun and overheal buffs..

Because not everyone hits the E button when their health starts going into the red. If you're not paying attention to your teammates, someone you could have potentially kept alive might not.

Attached: 1530928265023.jpg (1191x670, 82K)

This, I use a config, but the fact I had to go into the files to make a weapon usable says something.

The hardest part of medicing is keeping track ot enemy medic's uber and crit heals.
This comp only though so who cares, its the class you play when you cant aim in an fps.

Automatic call outs are a blessing.

Could you share your config? Most of the ones I found online are retard tier and get fucked after respawning

>what is autocallouts
Not using them is just gimping yourself.

Good thing automatic medic calls are a thing and they don't actually need to.

fuck off

Cool, learn something new every day

Attached: 1548387652429.png (772x598, 789K)

With this game yeah you do. For the longest time I didn't know scout could do over 100 damage cause of how shitty my internet is.

ded gaim

Attached: 1542275748819.jpg (750x617, 119K)

I don't remember exactly how I made it, but basically what it does is, I press the keybind for blast and it goes to blast, but I want to go back to bullet I have to hit the bullet keybind twice to cycle pass fire. This applies to everything in the loop. It does occasionally get fucked up, so have enter available. To fix it, just press the key you want and then hit enter until they match up.
Here is a link to a video: youtube.com/watch?v=tGaeIbTFGQg

People really underestimate the Blutsager don't they? Anything that is sustain damage is negated if you know how to use needles effectively.

Nothing wrong with it. Players should have 3 seconds of invincibility after they leave the spawn doors though. The invincibility should be lost if they go through a teleporter.

Anti-pocket system like restrictions to heal one target more then x.

If you're playing battle medic then sure, it's a pretty good weapon.
It sucks for real medics for the same reason the other syringe guns suck.

Nothing wrong with it if it is on a map where the spawns always have at least two exits. It sucks if it doesn't, doubly so if said one exit is a door that opens and close.

I still have no idea why you guys think the medic is somewhat OP.

He's the most important class in the game and at least two medics on every team is mandatory in a high skill environment. Heavy is totally dependent on medic to be useful at all. Demo and Soldier need his heals to jump. Scout needs to be overhealed to be big threat.

>DUDE MEDIC ISNT SKILLLESS, YOU HAVE TO LOOK AROUND YOURSELF LIKE EVERY CLASS DOES

There is a reason why women gravitate to medic, cause its the one that requires the least amount of skill

Honestly a good idea

>DUDE BUZZWORD AND AD HOMINEMS

See how far you get spamming rockets at people's feet without us to wipe the splash damage of your ass

Attached: 1289435673519.png (422x358, 274K)

>cause its the one that requires the least amount of skill
That would be sniper.

This makes no sense. How can you simply go back to get more health when everything kills you instantly? Even if you somehow DON’T die and do get the chance to refill health, the stickies and other shit will be ready to hit you again in the time you leave and come back to restart the whole situation as if nothing happened.

That and it gives them a false sense of importance. Personally I doubt the manhood and maturity of anyone who plays a healer, but especially a medic.

>Tfw quick fix is my favorite medigun because gotta heal fast
>Tfw forever bottom of the scoreboard because keeping the entire team at full health at all times and preventing attrition isn't worth shit

Another medic main, I see.
Godspeed my friend

Attached: ba5.jpg (634x526, 34K)

It's ironic you say that because without a skilled player to leech off of, medics don't get far at all.

>support class doesn't excel without someone good to support
Any other nuggets of wisdom you feel like unearthing for us today chief?

Attached: 1328360755372.jpg (488x488, 74K)

By removing sniper from the game
this is essentially the answer to every problem

Attached: 1536263186000.png (971x971, 295K)

My point is the soldier doesn't need you nearly as much as you need him.

Attached: 1494161535697.png (232x192, 35K)

If you remove sniper the medic problem only gets worse.

Shut the fuck up.

Spotted the black box conch combo soldier who only plays on valve servers.

Attached: 1507221259502.jpg (5000x5000, 1.42M)

No.

If you just want to nerf Medic:
Remove "Crit healing"
Reduce Ubercharge/Kritz to five seconds instead of 8 or whatever it is now making ubers/kritz quick safety/burst damage instead of the "I win" it normally is. Maybe mitigate the buff by decreasing airblast/ rocked blowback
Nerf Ubersaw with either attack speed or Uber gain

If you want to make other classes more viable (maybe alongside more Medic nerfs):
>Give Engineer a Dispenser he can wear on his back. AOE effect that's 3X as large as original Dispenser range. No upgrading, offers level 2 healing and level 1 ammo for everybody EXCEPT Engineer. can be broken like any other Engy building

Nice try, but no.
The fact of the matter is that soldier can succeed entirely through his own skill while medic must leech off of the skill of others to succeed. I know it's hard to accept, but denying the truth isn't going to get you anywhere.

Attached: new smug in town.png (256x253, 72K)

Change it back.
medic will always be broken since he is the only source of moving heals

Attached: lol.png (946x726, 437K)

Only losing teams that are getting stomped get spawn camped. Spawn camping becomes a non issue when teams are somewhat balanced with competent players.
Only bads and chronic losers complain about spawn camping.

Attached: 1551212493926.jpg (709x1024, 67K)

>Support class can't win the game himself in a team based game
Great insight.

Why do you ride so hard on the "leeching? Turns out an attack class attacks on their own or together while a support class supports in case of a healer heals. What's not to understand.

So are you saying medic needs another buff cause he can get kills like a soldier can?

Because that's what it is. You don't get to act tough when your job is to lick clean the wounds of your superiors.

Attached: 1511336819227.jpg (492x432, 34K)

It's fine as long as there is at least one other entrance/spawn that is a good distance away. Spawncamping on older maps like dustbowl or goldrush is AIDS.

Reminder that if you're not doing at least tier 4s in jump maps you're a fucking casual and you won't experience the funnest thing in tf2

spawncamping as RED or while pushing into last is just common sense. and if you let a demo get behind your lines EVER you only have yourself to blame.
ignoring the objective and only capping/pushing last second to drag out the game and shitstomp an obviously outmatched team is a dick move

Big Issue with medic is that more than any other class is that several weapons he has completely outclass everything else while also not being extremely broken enough to deserve a nerf

Maybe no regen when Crossbow is equipped? You trade vulnerability for more heals ?

Today I will remind them.
youtube.com/watch?v=07oKaWzJ13Q

It's only leeching if you are pocketing somebody. You faggots are the reason why I stopped playing this game for a while. I think the reason why you are so mad is cause you never got heals cause you bitch to your medic for not healing you when you run into a sticky trap.

Isn't that the objective of every Dustbowl map for red?

Syringe guns should be buffed rather than the crossbow being nerfed.
Don't take away the one thing that allows medic a taste of actual gameplay in between sitting around with his medigun out.

I'm not mad at all, I'm just trying to let the author of the post know where medics really stand.

Pyro afterburn problem is not limited to medieval, top yikes

Nah fuck it, just make the crossbow medic's primary weapon from now on

Attached: 1496720406913.jpg (968x789, 138K)

>x should be nerfed
SHUT THE FUCK UP

wtf i'm a medic main now

Fuck sniper and fuck sniper players. That is all, I'll see you in hell.

But Medic needs to be nerfed, this is coming from a medic main. Fuck the speed boost to all mediguns.

I don't need some weebtard to tell me what I already know; that superior Medic Ubermensch mains stand high atop the mountains of corpses of tryhards like you

Attached: 1411259447738.png (500x500, 10K)

There's so many ways to put out afterburn these days that this would literally not change anything.

If they'd at least undo a bit of the crippling effects of it I wouldn't be so mad, i'm just disappointed that they listened to people that have no idea about balance

Sure thing dude, just remember not to say that too loud in front of the tryhard you leeched from to get up there.

Attached: 1532539276476.jpg (620x456, 102K)

>i'm just disappointed that they listened to people that have no idea about balance
They didn't though, it got nerfed.

Remove medic from the game, he's not fun to play, he's not fun to play against.

Attached: raw.gif (320x320, 2.11M)

*caps flag*

[autistic screeching]

Oh no I found a retard in the wild without his handler

user, that's a mirror.

THE SERVERS ARE DOWN I CAN'T PLAY MY VIDEO GAME MONEY STOLEN

Oh no I can't deal 102 damage from across the map and abuse my dead ringer anymore (even though both items are still good). Just use the diamond back then retard.

Sure thing lad, wouldn't want to shatter their fragile little egos now would I

Attached: 1485699695779.jpg (345x303, 28K)

nvm its back up

if you play sniper you're not even playing tf2 you're just playing a flash shooting gallery minigame where you click on heads

>All other Syringe-Guns now reload when put away
>All other Syringe-Guns get slight buffs in damage and speed
>All other syringes are now proper projectiles, and can be reflected
>Slight nerf to Crossbow's healing
>Blutsauger now applies 2 second Mad Milk on hit and prevents regen ramp-up while out, so it's stuck at 1, instead of growing to 6
>Overdose now increases speed less, but applies the buff to patients, lowers healing rate by 15%. Also increases movement speed while hurting someone, for withdrawing.
How is that? Are they better?

Ubersaw isn't broken, the rest of Medic's melee's need buffs. Same for the Crossbow.

I agree with the crossbow, but 25% ubercharge for bopping someone is a lot. Other melees are never going to be worth it compared to that unless you make them totally ridiculous.

I could see dropping to 20%, but hitting someone as Medic is hard. And actually surviving it long enough to use the Uber is even harder.

Not when they're spies it isn't

Maybe slower pull-out?
And buffing the others would be good, too.
Make the Vita-Saw have 10% increased damage, and cause 10% damage vulnerability while out, while removing the 10 less health.
Then increase the range of the Amputator's taunt, as well as increasing its health buff to +4 per second, and applying that same bonus to everyone else with a healing over time weapon, while they're within the range of the taunt, whether or not the taunt is going.
Then, for the Solemn Vow, when you pull it out then put it away, for 15 seconds afterwards, any you heal can also see the enemies' health. Maybe change the 10% slower firing speed to 10% less range. Also add taunt of Medic appearing to admire and then insulting Hippocrates.
I don't know how the Stock Bonesaw could be buffed.

>engineer will never get a portable mini dispenser that he carries on his back that can't be upgraded like the mini sentry

Attached: 1554464015987.png (119x133, 44K)

Would there even be a way of buffing the stock bonesaw without indirectly buffing everything else?

how do you aim the crossbow at close range
i feel like my bolts just go straight through people without doing a thing

Close range: aim slightly to the left since the bolt initially spawns from the right.

>change classes specifically to counter the faggot talking shit on the other team
>he rages at the end of the match after losing then quits
get fucked

Attached: 1548774784917.jpg (568x544, 42K)

>Fuck Heavy
I wish I could.

I don't think it can be done, unless it's a buff to all of them, and then nerfs to all the others which remove that buff. The issue is that Medic needs a utility melee, and you can't add utility to Stock.
But the unlocks are what really matter, I think. What do you think of mine? Also the Syringe-Guns I did a few posts up.

Honestly hardly any class uses their stock melee so it's not worth worrying about. When you have a weapon that's only usable at point blank range and does nothing else in a game about ranged combat you can really only go up from there.

Give Medic a shotgun.

Attached: TF2_Shotgun.png (1261x367, 216K)

On the one hand, I always wished he'd get some kind of mini dispenser that had a smaller range, but would heal a bit faster than level 1. The problem is, if it's man portable, you'd probably have multiple engies running around wearing them and auto-healing each other

Attached: 1547543912743.jpg (408x459, 29K)

Don't you love fucking up one trick pony's like that?
>Demo shitter spamming stickys
>Tell him to quit that
>Snipe him and taunt
>Goes out of his way to target me
>Go demoman to show him how a real demoman lands pipes
>He switches to scout one death later
>So thats how you want to play it
>Fuck him up in 1V1 scout
>Fuck him up as soldier
>Fuck him up as heavy
>Fuck him up when he gets pocked by a medic as demo
>His RTD keeps backfiring on him

A good mini-dispenser could be one that is small and can be built much, much faster than the normal, and it heals at a level 3 rate, but gives ammo at a level 1 rate, but it hurts itself for every bit of healing it does, so much so that, if another guy is being healed and the engie is getting ammo, it might not be enough metal every second to keep it from hurting itself. Also less building health in the first place.
A good way to make health more mobile, especially if the engie got two of them or something. You can quickly slap one down and heal your team. The stats could be adjusted, though.

I only ran with a full strange vanilla set and the hat that made the scout not have a hat, been so long I've forgotten what its called.
Super satisfying dunking on people with unusuals and spamming BONK! or +1 in chat as they switched through classes trying to counter you one way or the other

let me clarify, he was the once that kept switching. I only switched back to soldier and once as a pyro when he got pocketed.

>Someone on the enemy team starts shit talking
>Start shit talking back
>Start shit talk him specifically
>He switches classes but can't get revenge
>He leaves
>I keep shit talking their team
>Their next to player tries to counter me
>They can't
>Everyone has to listen to me slap my dick around
>No one can stop me or say shit
>Auto-balanced

Attached: 1550503594707.gif (300x261, 1.62M)

>playing with RTD
disgusting.

I hope they fix community servers like they said. being an ausfag sucks.

>Have a team mate who thinks they are hot shit or brony
>Can't switch teams to fuck them up

Attached: 1482365026495.png (610x702, 120K)

Also, the model for the Crossbow's bolt should be made much bigger, to be more like a big syringe stuck on the end of a long stick, something like a real crossbow bolt, both while in the air and on the wall, instead of basically being a single syringe from any other gun. Not a big nerf, but it would make reflecting it easier, as it'd be easier to see, and it'd be more aesthetic.
And maybe the Overdose should actually be up to 30% faster, for both Medic and patient, while lowering heal rate by 15% and increasing movement speed while hitting someone.Lowering the speed from its already low rate just wouldn't be worth it, even with the other buffs.

I don't get why the fuck MyM killed community servers that weren't even stock TF2 maps.
A server I played on from 2007 to 2016 died with that, and the only "stock" TF2 map we had was 2fort_egypt

Goddamnit I fucking miss it ;_;

Attached: 1547069138941.gif (100x100, 291K)

>someone shittalking someone else
>starts bragging about being a rich business owner who built his own PC at age 14 and has a super hot girlfriend

Attached: 1475122595186.png (161x220, 9K)

Amby is a straight downgrade, we've ran the calcs in comparison to the revolver.
If I'm hitting you across the map it's either:
A. You're afk
B. I got lucky and if you even slightly strafe, I'm not going to land another shot

DR is still broken and needs a nerf. Diamondback is the ultimate crutch revolver and lowest skill cap. Matter of principle I dont use it, that and its banned in lobbies

I actually had a guy switch teams because he was tired of me bullying the other team and I started fucking him up too, it was hilarious.
I honestly thought he was gonna put me in my place too, because he was top fragging with me, but dude was garbo.

>playing as medic with heavy teammate
>most of our team sucks balls, everyone leaves
>it's literally me and this heavy versus 6 people on the other team, nobody else is joining because it's 3 in the morning
>I switch to vacc and we murder them all without mercy first round
>game deciding round is when half of them go spy
>score crit ubersaws one after the other on their spies
>their team spams "LOL HACKING FAGGOTS" until the map changes
>mfw best day of my entire TF2 career

Attached: Untitled.png (574x432, 396K)

Not a bad way of balancing it honestly, frontline engie would have a means to give the team a quick breather before making a push on an objective

Attached: 1479146823161.png (775x694, 433K)

You don't. Dedicated healers don't belong in PvP shooters.

Revolver is literally better in every way shape or form, dim bulb. Just look at the math on it. Also guess I'll just 102 across the map with the diamondback instead

>playing engie
>some demo with an unusual starts talking mad shit
>targeting me for no reason
>blows up my buildings
>go build somewhere else
>he stickyjumps right into my sentry like 4 times in the span of a few minutes
>dominate him and call him out in chat
>he leaves
unusualfags, not even once

Based and Engiepilled. I love hearing about Demoshitters getting shut down

Attached: 1278372934338.png (263x303, 103K)

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66K)

>Amby gets reverted, except now distance hits only minicrit
>L'Etranger is good
>Enforcer now grants 15% damage buff always, 20% for disguise-breaking shot, and keeping the resistance penetration. Now is still 20% slower to shoot, and doubles the blink when bumped into while invisible
>Diamondback won't crit on a disguise-breaking shot, and will do 50% less damage. Stored crits aren't used up on that shot.
How's that? I stole a few from other threads and posts.
Sorry for all the suggestions, I just find them to be a fun mental exercise.
Thanks, bro. Also mini-teles which have even less timer than level 3 regular teles, but which have less health, and hurt themselves with each teleport by 20 out of their 100. If you need to quickly get teammates from a failed push back up, build the first, run forward a while, and place the second, shaving a lot of time off their travel back to the front.

>replying to bait

stop samefagging, nobody cared about your low effort shitpost

it's only shitty if the spawns have one exit.
frontiers later points are so easy to spawncamp because of this.

What if all maps with only one exit were updated to give another one? Would that even work?

>Engineer PDA
>Replaces teles with cameras
>Cameras can be placed on the ground, on walls, and on the ceiling, and upgrades give more health and increase range slightly
>any enemies seen by camera is marked for death, either while seen by camera or maybe just for a time from first sight. Maybe five seconds after leaving the range, if the former.
>Engineer who built them gets a message in chat, at the top of the screen, and a voice message from the administrator that whichever classes have been seen by camera A or B
>dispenser just gets two little screens on it showing each camera, which are fuzzy if a camera isn't up, and a slight healing penalty if the camera can see the dispenser, to hurt turtling a bit
Y/N?

based. fool me once shame on me (there are at least three ways to see (and hear) it coming. fool me twice it's sudoku time

To much for the poor little source engine to handle.

Medic's hitscan hitbox is too thin and difficult to hit. The model and hitbox also jerks around too much when a medic player is strafing side to side and changing direction constantly.

fuck that just use the short circuit or a medic

Another potential alternative to the teleporter thing could be a wrench that normally only lets you upgrade to level 2, but has a cooldown ability that temporarily boosts the recharge time on the teleporter to beyond level 3 (it's basically ready to go again the second it's done porting the first person). Could make for a nice "We're in overtime and have to get everyone respawning on the cart NOW" strategy

Attached: 1426396559537.jpg (500x667, 37K)

Maybe, but it'd be really cool, wouldn't it? Maybe it'd there would also be a slight debuff to the range of marked-on-death after leaving sight if the cameras are within range so that, without walls, they could see each other, too. I want to encourage spreading them out, instead of just throwing them up outside your nest.
Also, here's another PDA:
>Replaces teles with boost pads
>walking over a level one pad gives 3 seconds of speed boost, like being hit by Soldier's whip.
>an enemy, other than a Spy, walking over the pad gives 3 seconds of equivalent speed loss (I don't know how much the speed boost would be, but if it was 30% faster, the loss would be 30% slower)
>level two extends the time to 6 seconds, and level three extends the time to 9 seconds
>also, it's a bit flatter, so easier to walk over, and doesn't have a ridge like the regular tele. Has an arrow on it, and you can still turn it, but the arrow does nothing
No ideas for its dispenser. Y/N? It's be good for teams with a good tele already, or maps with moving spawns, or if you can't get an exit down without it getting sapped.
Would also be good, but those teles would pair well with the mini-dispenser on a PDA.
A bunch of new PDAs would be a great way to bridge Engie's weapons gap, as he has the next-to-lowest amount.
I do think that a wrench which can only get to level two, but which has a right-click hit which temporarily boost either tele, dispenser, or sentry would be great.

Change his fucking movespeed to 100% It's bad enough that he has regen health

Sounds way too complicated, and all in all there's probably too few routes and too many choke points for it to make sense.
I do like the idea of building on ceiling and walls, though.

>play demo and spam stickies
>play pyro and w+m1
>have a keybind that says "owned" whenever I get kills, even if its an assist
>this makes so many people absolutely enraged in chat
This game is truly the most fun you can have online.

Attached: 1542062963147.gif (250x270, 804K)

how the fuck do you use the syringe gun? I aim at still targets and 1 needle hits. I'm running from a medic and I get hit by 50 crit needles.

+ Heals Teammates (Practically useless, but a fun buff)
+ Poisons enemies after a certain amount of needles has struck the enemy (think dark souls).

Attached: 1546194226904.png (500x281, 83K)

The needles have a very extreme bullet drop, you need to aim a bit above their head even if they're relatively close

>kill somebody in TF2
>press button on mouse
>"Nice shot"

Attached: nice hussle tons a fun.gif (640x360, 2.85M)

Can't tell yeah, lucky to do 60 damage close range with my shotgun on a still target.

I just really like the idea, and it's one I never hear otherwise, so it's what I'd most like to see. Maybe sentries couldn't minicrit anyone who had been marked by it. Also, Engie needs more weapons.
Post more ideas, I love reading them.
>Engie secondary, taking the small buff the Widowmaker has on anyone targeted by your sentry. Widowmaker no longer has that, too
>Damage is increased by 30% on anyone targeted by your sentry, but decreased from stock by 10% and decreased further by 10% if nobody is being targeted by your sentry at all
This rewards those who stick by their sentry heavily. Also Engie only has three pistols, including Stock.

Some classes can benefit more than others. Any class can benefit from flanking for example, but the Scout shines the most when it comes to that. The medic with awareness is rewarded with ubers.

>bodyshot someone as Sniper
>keybind is 'Tardget down'

Got a reaction every single fucking time. These days I just Schadenfreude, just as effective

Attached: 1294588383695.jpg (251x240, 5K)

Forgot to add, sweeping your aim to the left and right a little while firing can help you "rangefind" the sweet spot on where to hold and land the most shots

Attached: 1418189573597.gif (500x225, 939K)

Nice shot machine

First would be a huge buff. Second could be cool, but would be best on a new weapon focused on it.
>New Medic primary
>throwable bomb full of holy water
>creates cloud like Gas Passer, lasts for 5 seconds
>heals everyone in it similarly to the Amputator's taunt, makes enemies who walk through it get a new effect which lowers heal rate on them by 50% for ten seconds, makes them wet like Jarate, and it refills either with just time or with healing done

pvp games shouldn't have healing classes

Attached: 1545015956574.jpg (1900x1426, 244K)

why

it would.
a lot of those pro versions of maps make adjustments. for example, badwater pros final blue spawn has a 2nd spawn door that leads into the building with the small healthkit.

Attached: 1549770141233.webm (720x406, 2.91M)

I had an idea a long time ago with a sentry which shot projectiles at the enemy instead of bullets and the sentries would have longer detection range.
On paper it could be an interesting alternative because it completely changes where it would be smart to put down the sentry. It could be placed steathely in the corner of a map, since it's as it's far less likely to be noticed compared to a regular sentry, but in turn, it would also need to be placed so that the projectiles also hit enemies frequently. It should probably cost and do roughly the same dps as mini sentries

Here is a secondary weapon idea I saw a while ago that I really liked
>it's a cowboy revolver without the part where you put bullets
>instead it has a big battery attached to the trigger
>pistol has two thrusters on its sides
>pressing the fire button while equipped with this gun will increase the engineer's running speed (scout fast)
>turning and strafing becomes harder though
>it consumes metal (15 per second)
It would make rollouts really interesting, specially if you combine it with the eureka effect

Attached: 1547317483254.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

That would be cool. What sort of wrench would it be attached to? Another robot hand?

without fail they always warp the game around themselves unless they have severe limits. How do you counter healing? You either kill the healer or have burst damage to straight up kill the target. This necessitates certain types of team comps/characters just by virtue of the healer existing. It also removes attrition based strategies and deliberate health trading/exchanges. Basically, healing is gay and a problem in all games until they either damage creep everybody else to mitigate healing or nerf healing into the ground

Attached: 1542593629045.jpg (750x376, 155K)

>he puts faith in the matchmaking system to make fair teams

Attached: 1550695392394.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

>You're on your way to Dustbowl
This map is such bullshit. Why do I love it?

>- Remove medic
youtube.com/watch?v=5aiqiUaFzhU

That wouls be great. But maybe the speed boost should be more like 15%, like Pyro's Powerjack.

>No ideas for its dispenser
I got one
>a dispenser looking building with a modified solar panel at the top
>slowly builds up energy over time
>whenever an enemy fires nearby it creates a shield pointing to whatever direction it was built (think the medic's shield from MvM)
>shield decreases hitscan damage and tanks rockets/pills (the building itself takes small amounts of damage)
>enemies who touch it get hurt
>cancels spy's cloak and disguise if he touches it
>if it runs out of energy or the shield takes enough damage, the shield drops and it becomes vulnerable to enemy damage
>it cannot gather energy while moving the gear up, being built or upgraded
>can be upgrade to increase shield buff and energy charge

>casually playing sniper on harvest
>guy complaining that he's carrying the team
>7 points below him, whatever its just for fun
>he brings me into it saying that im the only other good player
>fight the good fight for my other comrades, and switch to soldier
>pubstomp game getting +10 more points than he does overall and get top scoring every round end
>before i leave, i say: "you did a good job carrying"
>mfw he tells me to go fuck myself and leaves

Attached: 1553575924108.jpg (492x500, 43K)

Chokepoints as chokey as eating the bones in a wing eating contest. It's fun to spam/defend against said spam for fifteen minutes until somebody breaks through/you somehow manage to defend it for the entire round.

>Give up pistol/wrangler for a 33% speed increase when active that costs metal
I can't see it being hugely useful when I could have the wrangler for a huge shield or a pistol to use with the rescue ranger or the short circuit to piss off demos

What sort of downsides to the healing? Just level one? And does the Engie decide when to pop it after it's charged? It could be cool, and more importantly, aesthetic. I like the idea of a dish.

Like it was mentioned it would work well as a rollout tool. I can see it working well too if a spy saps your shit and you need to go fast to get to your buildings, or maybe you want to backtrack to the base to build a tele entrance, small stuff like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y009oQEa8d8

>that one medic who is a mile behind you that you're not even aware of who keeps trying to land a crossbow on you when you're at like 80% health but can't because you're trying to dodge rockets so he bitches in chat saying "hold still you fucking idiot"

I suppose, haven't put much thought into that part.

Simple
just play on mandrill maze for 6 hours

Also spy is way more broken fundamentally and the most useless class in the game

No healings or ammo, you are sacrificing both for damage resistance. I can see it being really good if you have a medic or if you are working with other engies. It has a 180 degree blind spot so you can still get your shit pushed in if you get flanked. Using it on chokepoints or closed corners is 50/50, depends on how aggressive the enemy is. It can work as area denial for cloaked/disguised spies. It activates automatically whenever enemy weapons are fired close to it

Upgrades would improve the resistance (slightly), building health and energy recharging. Regardless of level it will always eventually run out of energy so an overly aggressive team or a cheeky soldier firing from far away can still deplete it. The engineer can whack the building to heal it but the shield itself will run on its own batteries. When it runs out of energy the building itself becomes quite fragile.

>reduce base heal rate of medigun from 24hp/s to 14hp/s. Crit heal rate stays the same (74hp/s)
medic's high amounts of healing in a fight make a good team take longer to beat a bad team, because medic can instantly fix their mistakes that they would otherwise be punished for, and this slows down the game enormously.
Healing the winners after a fight so they can keep pushing is a good thing for the pace of the game, but healing the bad players and reducing the punishment they deserve isn't.
Also so much healing makes medic a "have him or you lose" class.
>make crit heals a more visible mechanic
they're a good mechanic but not enough is done to explain to people what they are
>nerf ubersaw: replace slower swing speed with "makes uber build 15% slower on wearer" (6 more seconds to build full charge)
now he'll have a reason to use his other melee weapons
>nerf crossbow to heal less and damage less
>buff other needleguns so their projectiles travel slightly further
now he'll have a reason to use other primary weapons
>give him a new primary and a new melee
Medic has the least weapons in the game, he actually deserves them more than Heavy.

done

Attached: 1552135159089.png (315x306, 185K)

Sounds interesting. With the boosters, it would really be something for a team who already has an engie, wouldn't it? The other role of the boosters would likely be for when a tele exit can't be set up, so a nest which would need your dispenser couldn't be set up.
Spy is such a cool concept, though. How could he be fixed? I posted some gun fixes earlier, but what fundamental changes should there be? I could see giving the same damage resistance invisibility gives while disguised.

The only way to fix any class in TF2 is for you to stop playing the game like you should have done 10 years ago.

Medic does not need a nerf, everything you suggested breaks the balance

Engineer PDA:
>Builds all mini versions of buildings
>can be upgraded for only 100 metal each
>mini versions build 3x as fast, but can be destroyed by 2 shots of a spy's revolver
>mini dispensers at level 1 heal 5h/s, level 2 8h/s, level 3 10h/s
>Mini teleporters can only teleport "light" classes, such as Sniper, Scout, Spy, and Medic
>Mini teleporters can recharge twice as fast as a base level 3 teleporter
>Mini teleporters can recharge in 2 seconds at level 3

Engineer Destructopad:
>Engineer can blow up any building at any range (similar to normal)
>Buildings now blow up with the force of a demo's stickies
>Levels determine how much damage is dealt upon explosion, with level 3 being as much as a crit rocket
>All buildings can be blown up like this
>Buildings MUST be fully built before they can be destroyed with the effects
>Buildings can be used to launch off of by the engineer for building jumps

Spy Disguise Kit:
>For the cost of 10 HP, can run through enemies like a normal player as long as the disguise kit is out

>Enables Friendly Fire for the person disguised as, however the person takes 3x less damage, and is immune to status effects, Airblasts, Jarate, Milk, Bleed, ect.

i should mention that medigun nerf goes for all mediguns, quick-fix goes from 33hp/s to 24hp/s
well first off, he slows down the game, and secondly, you cannot win a game against an equally good team without a Medic. that's textbook "needs a nerf" right there.

the whole point of game balance is so you can pick what you enjoy without being at a disadvantage.
if the enemy team has a medic or even 2 medics and mine has none, I'm going to be at a huge disadvantage if nobody plays Medic, which means I have to stop playing what I enjoy and swap to a class I don't enjoy.

how can you defend that situation

Yeah, I was thinking about it and I think there is a better way to activate it.

Rather than it being automatic, the engineer can activate the shield at any moment by pressing the reload button while holding his PDR. There is a distance limit and he can turn it off after a short cooldown.

based and engineerpilled

I like that destructopad, but I have my own ideas of the other two.
>Miniature PDA: Looks like a child's toy version of a PDA, very small in the hands
>Builds faster both dispensers and teles much faster, the former within 3 seconds while hitting it. Both are also smaller and have smaller hitboxes, and neither can be upgraded, though both can be repaired.
>Heals level 3, ammo and metal given at level one, and has only 100 health. Can't be upgraded
>Takes damage for every (Amount) of healing done and metal given, can be adjusted, but if Engie has no metal and goes up to it, and a teammate is constantly healing, and rate of damage should exceed the amount of metal Engie gets
>Perhaps two can be built, I'm not decided
>Teles build much faster, but have half health, too
>Teles have one second recharge, but hurt themselves 20% with each teleport

And your second idea should probably be a watch. Though I wouldn't mind a disguise kit, I'd like it to be particularly disguise-related, like giving buffs but only allowing team disguises, or something.
>Spy watch
>has slower cloak drain, but ammo boxes and other things, like L'etranger, give less cloak
>can walk through enemies, and maybe buildings and some light walls
>walking through increases drain by significantly more than stock's default, and makes a distinct noise about a second after getting through, which gets louder based upon how long you were in
>no damage reduction while invisible
That sounds better. Maybe he has an animaion of clicking a little switch, and after that, either the next bit of damage will cause it to go up, or it just goes up, but its direction is based upon placing. It could also be great for nests, with the boosters right next to the nest, for quickly leaving for kills.

The entire point of the disguise kit, is to function as a filter for idiots who randomly shoot teammates because theres no penalty for doing so, and because walking into your teammates is so piss easy, it's basically an all class spy check. A guy avoiding you? Hes a spy! A guy who walked into you? Hes a spy!

The disguise kit is mainly to fool sentries and those far away, I think.
And the issue with trying to think of a penalty to hitting teammates is that actually hurting them would lead to tons of team killing, and punishing yourself for hitting them would only piss people who had just, say, been in a firefight with a partner, off. How can the Heavy prevent hitting his team when trying to save them from a Spy behind them?
Just giving Spy some damage resistance while disguised would probably be best.

>Browsing Yea Forums on a friday
>see a party van thread
>decide, "you know what, its been a while"
>join it
>Bombarded with faggots talking
>Literally no micspam
>On some god awful /vp/ furfag map
>Decide to play 1 round
>People keep talking
>have half the server muted
>still no mic spam, just shitty memes in chat
>server is somehow full to the brim
>leave without even finishing 1 round
>mfw
Is this what the party van is nowadays? It's basically reddit at this point, nobody playing music, just normal fags talking about their life.

Attached: q.png (181x185, 57K)

It's absolute cancer, agreed. Every time Yea Forums servers switch to a map like Goldenrod, you get underage friendlyfags standing around not fighting because there's no objective and really nothing to do on the map, then beta males who are too afraid to shoot the friendlyfags, and half the server is actually bored as fuck and waiting for the map to rotate

Should be called Big Brother's PDA.
Also making it easier to fool people while disguised, like whenever you press R, no matter if your gun is loaded, you'll do the load animation for one unit of ammo, like one pill as Demo. Also making switching disguised weapons easier.

Last time i got on there was maybe early this year and there was none of that. What happened?

>Start up TF2
>Spend 70% of the time hopping between servers to find one that isn't a one-sided stomp
why valve

someone who is actually active and doesnt host the van 24/7 and has standards took over hosting it. The person before is just mad because "muh vans" aren't supposed to be social, despite the first 3 vans being nothing but meme spouting and mic faggotry before hl:dj existed

get good, scub

It's absolutely awful. If I cared enough I'd change my TF2 server into being party van, but I wouldn't do it every weekend so there's no point.
Fuck the meme spouting retards on nu-van though, you unfunny faggots should consider suicide

>>Literally no micspam
What are you talking about every time I join I have to mute some fag like you playing his shitty boomer music
>>have half the server muted
Oh, wonder why you couldn't hear the guys micspamming

>crossbow don't build uber at all
>stock syringe gun builds uberat consecutive hits to same player
>sauger don't have regendebuff, healrate increases at consecutive hits
>overdose have additional speedbuff, similar to bfb

>hating the new party van
Wew, I also hate things that are consistent and aren't hosted 24/7 that die out and are only played by 6 people max on a friday because they refuse to change or advertise themselves.
This new van is exactly like the classic vans we had back in 2008/2010, just a bunch of faggots having fun.

t. second van host

>This new van is exactly like the classic vans we had back in 2008/2010, just a bunch of faggots having fun.

Attached: 1236485807625.jpg (562x437, 40K)

>itt: historical revisionist deludes himself that 2008/2010 Yea Forums servers were people being friendly hoovies, not fighting, and not micspamming
haha pottis xD

It applies both ways, it's not fun to effortlessly shit on the enemy team

>The person before is just mad because "muh vans" aren't supposed to be social, despite the first 3 vans being nothing but meme spouting and mic faggotry
how do you make this graceful logical leap from "micspam and memespouting" to "friendly fags sit around and blogpost about their lives" exactly?

Attached: you.jpg (418x480, 51K)

>newfag trying to argue what the van has always been about
Heres a list of things the van isnt:
A server full of hackers
A server full of faggots
A server full of people posting CP
A server for you to play your personal music
A server for you to spam stupid fucking saysounds
A server for you to pretend like your not from reddit for an hour

Heres what the van actually is:
A server full of autistic retards having fun together

Don't pretend like you've played the original van faggot. You either came here in 2013 due to gamer gate, or here in 2016 due to the elections. You probably only know the fourth and fifth vans which were fucking terrible and theres a reason they died.

Post more weapon and fix ideas.
>Bear trap secondary for Engie and Sniper
>Place up to three on the ground, they snap up on enemies who walk on them, dealing 60 damage and applying bleed and slowdown for a few seconds, maybe up to 8-10
>Right click throws like Jarate, a hit deals half damage and half bleed time, but no slowdown, so maybe 30 damage and 4 bleed seconds
>You can see how many are out, and maybe which, in order of your placement, got destroyed, if they get destroyed. Each has something like 75 health. Each has a separate recharge.
I saw this a while ago, and really like the idea. Especially as it could make Engie better in Medieval mode.

youtube.com/watch?v=yGs8nLgyQkQ

Junkrat's trap is faggotry in Overwatch and it would be faggotry in TF2. Bad idea, kys yourself.

>Don't pretend like you've played the original van faggot. You either came here in 2013 due to gamer gate, or here in 2016 due to the elections.

The projection is unreal.

Attached: 1243911792873.jpg (542x428, 22K)

I don't play Overwatch. I just like Bear Traps. It was a beta idea, too.
wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Bear_Trap

>be Medic
>As soon as Uber ends, Sniper headshots me
The only thing I can still complain about is how terribly open some of the maps are. Like holy shit, yeah its great for verticality for rocket/sticky-jumping but the trade-off is the massive sightline only one class has. You can be a complete mong and fire blindly into a crowd as Sniper and you're guaraunteed no less than 3 headshots on anything payload-related although lgbth that's what I do occasionally.

reminder that all engie mains are autistic

The parabola arcing combined with random spread fucking kills it. The Overdose is only good for booking it after three teammates die because they decided to continue to push into a sentry nest after your Uber ended.

>Heres a list of things the van isnt:
>A server for you to pretend it's your personal discord and sit around as a friendly hoovy chatting on mic about your personal life

Attached: image0.jpg (1267x1256, 289K)

>Bonk, you killed everyone else as you rushed through.
>Dead Ringer
You mean there isn't a pyro using the phlog outside the door?
>Airblast
Detonates as soon they see the door move
>short circuit
Christ

>The syringe guns need a utility for them to be on par with the crossbow
They don't. What's with this stupid obsession with slapping fifteen fucking gimmicks on everything? It's tiresome. Can't a STOCK gun just shoot and that's the thing that it does? Aren't there enough gimmicks in TF2 already?
Nerf the fucking Crossbow instead, rather than putting gimmicky garbage shit like "+50% healing while being damaged by an enemy who walked out of a teleporter on a Tuesday" on stock. keeping it simple is the first principle of good design

replace him with mercy

Too goddamn close but not close enough to be sawed if they're within syringe distance.

t. spy main who just got crit wrenched

>community servers
the party van is borderline

Even worse are the fucks who sit in one corner of the map, like the sewers in 2fort, farming kills. They lack enough presence where you forget they're there but for whatever reason, you're team wants to head directly towards mid while a phlog pyro and demo are spawncamping.

i only use conch without box but whats wrong with using both

Attached: 1549778857388.jpg (750x1083, 98K)

Just give me a dispenser that gives me metal without having to actually be near it. Shit, just give it to me in small increments every 20 seconds and I'd be fine.
Hold still, you fucking idiot. But in all seriousness, if they can hit you with it so can a sniper brain you.

>newfags pretending to be oldfags who are pretending to not be newfags
yikes.......

They were ss13 fags from /vg/ who started the current van. We got to play his shitty variants of Mandrill maze and his awful custom maps.

>shitty variants of mandrill
w-what? Theres literally only 2 variants of mandrill, Mandrill and Bethshill.

Allow medieval mode on all maps. Allow Degroot Keep for other modes. You know what? Get rid of mode restrictions for maps in general. If a map is only good for a set-defined set of rules, its garbage.

Slyveon maze.

>Tranquilizer gun for Spy
>One dart loaded, it's a fast-moving projectile which can be reflected, and it reloads faster than stock and reloads when put away
>20% damage penalty, but it can be shot without breaking disguise, and makes no noise and no knockback upon hit
>Marks everyone hit for death for 10 seconds, and can mark up to 2 people at once
>Also, either bonus just for this or for marked for death in general. Now anyone marked for death will have a team-colored outline and will be seen by all enemies through any walls, and will glow a darker color the lower his health is
And another fix to also make use of the new marked for death buff:
>The Third Degree now, in addition to hitting everyone connected by a medibeam, will mark them all for death for 15 seconds, but will have 15% slower firing speed and 15% less damage
Thoughts and feelings? I love thinking of this nonsense.

>w-what

Attached: 1552464493403.jpg (1631x1373, 1.13M)

I wear gunboats shoot rockets at my feet and count healthpacks, FUCK MEDICS.

Attached: 1435756412549.png (720x486, 80K)

whats wong user downt wike when i twalk wike dis? OWO

A revolver that shoots knives (basically the backscatter). You lose cloaking and invisibility, no headshots or random crits. The clip is also limited.

fov_desired 90
r_drawviewmodels 0
r_drawtracers_firstperson 1
voice_enable 0
bind x "load_itempreset 0"

bind w +mfwd
bind s +mback
bind a +mleft
bind d +mright

alias +mfwd "-back;+forward;alias checkfwd +forward"
alias +mback "-forward;+back;alias checkback +back"
alias +mleft "-moveright;+moveleft;alias checkleft +moveleft"
alias +mright "-moveleft;+moveright;alias checkright +moveright"
alias -mfwd "-forward;checkback;alias checkfwd none"
alias -mback "-back;checkfwd;alias checkback none"
alias -mleft "-moveleft;checkright;alias checkleft none"
alias -mright "-moveright;checkleft;alias checkright none"
alias checkfwd none
alias checkback none
alias checkleft none
alias checkright none
alias none ""

i like the tranq gun general concept
>>Also, either bonus just for this or for marked for death in general
ehh that would fuck with game balance for MvM, Fan-O-War etc so I'd say make it exclusive to the gun

Just give the Medic a concentrated death ray that works exactly like the Medgun.

What I suggested wouldn't buff it on robots, as it's no damage buff. I just think that it's too much of a "non-liquid Jarate" right now when it could be more focused around "Hay, look, there's a guy behind this wall, go get him!"
So no changes to damage, just to how it informs the enemy of a weakness.

valve would never go through with that, they scrapped multiple things for the reason of they wanted the healer class to play as a healer and not a combat medic

Git gud

You get healing from both, BB being heath on hit and Conch being straight passive healing. Most BB Sollys are tryhards and the stigma of using both is that you think you're so good you don't need the rest of the team to win.

Also if you're a BB+Conch Solly with a Medic gf on your ass that makes you a turbofaggot.

Attached: CRACK.png (330x501, 239K)

Is this just for brainlets that are incapable of not pressing opposing movements?

Attached: 1427045156166.jpg (550x456, 60K)

They'll never go through with any of the ideas in this thread or add anything other than cosmetics. Your point?
Instead of Uber, it spits out a miasmic cloud.

>What I suggested wouldn't buff it on robots
seeing enemies and their hp through walls would be a buff man
>I just think that it's too much of a "non-liquid Jarate" right now when it could be more focused around "Hay, look, there's a guy behind this wall, go get him!"
actually quite true, good point, however i will point out that jarate makes you vulnerable to neon annihilator crits. plus escape plan, gru, etc would all now be visible to the entire enemy team through walls, would fuck with balance a fair bit if applied gamewide

in TF2 by default if you press a and d in the same small window it cancels out and stops you and you stutterstep

yes, and the people that still play tf2 praise this garbage like it's revolutionary

It no longer headshots

>They'll never go through with any of the ideas in this thread or add anything other than cosmetics
you say that, but years of people calling for pyro to get a jetpack, a more accurate flamethrower, and a napalm grenade lead to Pyro getting the Thermal Thruster, Dragon's Fury, and Gas Passer. they do listen, to an extent.

if you put ideas out there for tf2 there's a tiny chance it may eventually filter through the community to valve

They should put ults in the game

this, but unironically

Wow, its almost as if......everyone has similar ideas.....I would have never guessed. Wishful thinking...

Ignoring how stupid the idea is, if they did have ults, what would each class do?

Engie's ult would automatically turn his sentry into a level 4 sentry where it grows robo-legs and starts running towards you

here's some examples of people asking for those things btw

forum.facepunch.com/games/sooa/Pyro-s-Napalm-grenades-why-can-t-he-use-them/3/

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=124535177 (the AW version dropped gasoline on the ground you could ignite)

youtube.com/watch?v=4L_-j_DufFI&t=1s

Attached: NITPICKYYOUMUSTDOTHISTHING - Copy.jpg (1920x886, 236K)

medic hits mouse 2 and then he can make someone invulnerable for 10 seconds.

>Spy
ALLOWS YOU TO PULL OUT A KNIFE AND BACKSTAB PLAYERS. MOM'S GONNA FREAK
>Sniper
PULL OUT YOUR SCOPE AND ONCE YOUR ULT METER FILLS, SHOOT THEM FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE. YEAHHHH
>Medic
WOAH, TEMPORARY INVINCIBILITY THAT CAN BE SHARED WITH ANOTHER PLAYER. BETTER WATCH OUT
>Soldier
TAKE TO THE SKIES AND FIRE ROCKETS FROM ABOVE, BE CAREFUL NOT TO FRAG YOUR OWN FEET OFF

we have heaps of examples in the past of valve picking up on obscure comments and adding them to the game, like how they heard a random comment about Pyro being able to light Huntsman arrows on fire so they added it to the game, or a random comment about bots being "glorified toasters with legs" was added as a bot name

they're shit at communicating but they do lurk a lot

Yeah, Valve added these weapons just because people said tangentially-related things.

>Obscure comments
>common observations everyone made

Attached: a9b85c76a25956f9cb89ab748343e557.jpg (848x477, 35K)

Evidence?

Only Escape Plan and hauling with Rescue Ranger give Mark now, along with the Fan. Either turning those into damage vulnerabilities or giving the weapons other buffs would be good.
Then Fan, the Third Degree, and Tranq would give it, which would make it more present. Along with the Camera from my PDA idea, if that was in.
And it really wouldn't be a buff on bots, as you'd likely use it on slow-moving ones, and everyone would always know where they were, anyway. I mean, they always follow the same path. Any bots meant to sneak up on you wouldn't be high-priority for Scouts, as well as any Spies and Pyros with it.
I really don't think it'd be a big buff against bots, and if it was, who cares? They won't complain.

You take that back. The last TF2 team member is ITT and writing down my ideas as we speak.
;_;

>Fanfiction balance

>>The Third Degree now, in addition to hitting everyone connected by a medibeam, will mark them all for death for 15 seconds, but will have 15% slower firing speed and 15% less damage
I can get behind that, especially since the 15 seconds is a long time when you're taking mini-crits.

the second one was a verbatim reddit post added as a bot name, unless you're saying "glorified toasters with legs" is a common phrase everyone uses
and sure maybe the pyro lighting huntsman arrows on fire thing was a general observation? either way my point is valve themselves specifically said they added it because of the community
>picture within picture: "valve please give pyro a jetpack"
>link 1/2: "valve please give pyro napalm grenades, or a gasoline spreading weapon"
>link 2: "valve please give pyro a more accurate flamethrower"

just because other people's shit ideas have a tiny chance at getting in, and your shit idea has no chance, doesn't mean you have to have sour grapes user

Cope

Seethe harder, incel

VALVE WILL PERSONALLY MODEL, ADD, ANIMATE, AND BALANCE MY IDEAS, GUYS HURRR THEY'RE BROWSING RIGHT NOW, SAY HI TO VALVE EVERYONE

valve will never listen to us

Maybe you should go back there, Daneboi

Yeah, and if you get the drop on them, three hits on the pocket would probably kill the Medic. And letting everyone know where a Medic and pocket are, and potentially how hurt they are, would be a great niche for Pyro.
It's a mental exercise. And fun.
I'd say that just speaking of this stuff does actually have a small chance of getting it in, in some way. You suggest something, another user likes it and repoeats it, maybe with minor changes, another user sees and repeats himself, and then maybe someone working on TF2, either as a community creator or even on the team, sees and likes it. Then it gets made, and perhaps that makes it in.
I wouldn't make any bets on it, but, beside just having fun spitballing, there really is a small chance you're influencing the game. Keep optimistic, Anons.
Hi, Valve. Add my stuff, pls.

>MY idea (as opposed to saying "your medigun death ray idea is retarded, whereas that guy's tranq idea is at least somewhat realistic")
>They're HERE (as opposed to "idea filters through the community")
based retard

Attached: strawman.jpg (496x372, 25K)

Dane frequents Reddit, does he? I wouldn't know, glad you're here to tell us

>When the game is so dead that the playerbase has to write fanfiction instead of actually modeling their ideas to improve the odds of getting actual content.
>SFM Porn artists contribute more than they do and rightfully so
F2P was officially when it went on life support. All I want is more of the TF2 comic and Pauling

Attached: f389374dd43a85f2a0c4f4aa51bdf7f0.png (1080x1440, 1.79M)

>I'd say that just speaking of this stuff does actually have a small chance of getting it in, in some way
I know, I'm agreeing

The fact you think its one person taking the piss out of you solidifes you're delusional.

Attached: download.jpg (276x183, 5K)

>F2P was officially when it went on life support

TF2 playerbase before F2P: 9,000
TF2 playerbase after F2P: 110,000

I wonder who could be behind this post

Hey newfag, this is an anonymous imageboard. If you want people to know you're not the same person as the one you're whiteknighting for, put on a trip like the cocksucker you are.

Going free was the only thing that kept it going, yes.

k

>F2P was officially when it went on life support.
And MYM was when TF2 literally got poisoned.

I don't disagree with that statement at all, but you were saying F2P got it put on life support and 6 years of major updates+a 10x increase in playerbase doesn't sound like "life support" to me

>Pyro primary
>water hose attached to uprooted fire hydrant on back
>mouse 1 is weak spray, mouse 2 is stronger, both is very strong, each has different ammo drain rate
>causes strong knockback and soaks all enemies, projectiles hit will gradually slow based upon the blast put on it before dropping, except for when you click both while it's in your face, which will function like a regular airblast
>will remove all secondary effects on allies hit, from fire to bleed, but will replace with wet status for the lasting time
>very slow draw and holster
>maybe possibility to do slight healing to allies
Now this would basically just be a joke weapon, but it could be fun.
>tfw this will never be added

Are there any downsides or is it a straight upgrade?

from 9k americans to +101k poor euro, sea and hues, nice.

You guys are all awful at coming up with new weapon ideas and balance changes

Which? Tranq has only one bullet and 20% damage penalty. I could see more penalty, though.
Third Degree has 15% less damage and 15% slower firing speed.

>Major updates
>the bare minimum Valve put in.
It's okay to admit a game has faults.

no u

>the game was only purchased by pure 300IQ aryan geniuses pre-f2p
youtube.com/watch?v=95iwH1UsFC4
youtube.com/watch?v=BvvhBYcfuPg
loving these rose tinted goggles
>updating a game with weapons, maps, cosmetics, taunts, balance changes, and various new features for 6 years after f2p is "life support"
tf2 has faults sure, doesn't mean 2011 was when life support began. it's okay to admit you were wrong.

One darted loaded isn't the same as total clip size. Also, how would it mark several players for death unless it has piercing properties? You basically gave Spy a rewrapped sidney sleeper. But you're right, I glossed over that first part.

Sorry I don't subscribe to the idea TF2 ages like wine and that Valve's shit doesn't stink.

And I'm sorry you're so illiterate that you look at someone's post and then proceed to reply to something they never said.

I it has one bullet loaded, same ammo in reserve as the rest of the guns, but you need to reload between every shot, instead of shooting continuously. That's a huge nerf. Marking several would just mean you can shoot two and have both marked, unlike Scout's Fan, which, if used on someone while another person is marked, will end the first person's mark. The Tranq woul only do that when two people are already marked. This would mainly be for Medic pairs, as it causes no sound and knockback on hit, they might not notice the hit, and just keep going. Then your team could see them through walls and not be surprised. Not too much like the Sleeper, I think.

This thread went shit quickly. Anyone want to discuss content in the game? Favorite hat from the new crate? Highlight reels? Stories?

wow nice, you showed worms on a FA server, most likely idorts doing what worms did on a daily basis while we humored him. for fucks sake oov is even in that you giant ape.

Posts the dipshit who can't stand when his game is criticised. F2P is never a wise move and just invites shitters like you.

>posts casual server
TF2 is for pros :)

>He's the most important class in the game
Stop saying this. No one class is more important than the others. It ALL depends on the game mode and if you’re attacking or defending.

I got a story that always stays with me
>Dustbowl, last point. Time is 20 minutes
>Go engineer just to fuck around with it because fuck me if I am defending for 20 minutes without doing something funny.
>I go do my usual thing then I notice this free to play engineer following me, doing exactly as I do
>I got annoyed at first and flamed him in chat, but then he typed back he just wanted to learn how to play engineer.
>I felt sad for him, so I apologized then told him what he needed to do
>We lost, whatever.
>Next map back on defense he asked me to keep teaching him
>I do so and he eventually gets the groove of engineer and starts doing some stuff on his own
>Give him one of my engineer hats that I put a description on as a reward
>Couple of months later queue up for Dustbowl again
>On offense, ready to strike
>There is this one engineer who placed sentries in dumb and yet effective spots
>His team is congratulating him for defending the 2nd point on first so well
>mfw I recognize the description on the hat and the player name of that engineer

Attached: lad.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Learn to read, champ. Here's your last (you).
>whoosh go the goalposts
Felt like the Christmas update wasn't even an update at all. I guess Snowcapped is alright. Wish they hadn't added the Millennial Mercenary.

That is heartwarming.

You must have been proud as a father, user.

Attached: 50A96331-511E-4C00-AB08-7C236D4B5E39.jpg (250x250, 40K)

Attached: all smiles engi.png (225x274, 74K)

>No one class is more important than the others
Yes there is and he's called Medic.
>It ALL depends on the game mode
CP? CTF? Payload? Koth? In any situation Medic will be my first pick as a teammate so my team can have constant healing as we travel and Uber to beat anything the enemy team can throw at us.

Agreed, cosmetics are progressively getting worse. I say two more updates before we have thinly-veiled Pepe for Pyro

I get it user you main Medic. You’re only as good as your teammates and if your team is shit, you’re shit too

>Fun is evidence of retardation
Mannpower, Medieval, and Pass time all differ.

>Doesn't mean 2011 was when life support began
Tell me, when did life support begin then?

The community is really bad at picking theme appropriate cosmetics.

Well of course user. You can’t have fun in video games. Everything needs to go 100% your way every time and you need your spreadsheets on hand at a moments notice or else you’re bad

>and if your team is shit, you’re shit too
other than a 1v1 game, in literally any other situation, no matter the gamemode, playercount or skill of my team, i would prefer having a medic on my team before any other class

The HP gain syringe is powerful as fuck, even a good player fighting a good medic indoors with one will lose that fight. To make other syringe weapons good, they should increase their travel speed with -15 less ammo. The problem is syringe medic takes a lot of skill, so these changes would not really do anything as any pro medic who wants to use one will equip the HP gain one anyway.

I'd prefer an engie so we can get around faster.

A while ago, someone sai Pyro should have his Flare guns split into a new weapons slot from his shotguns.
Do you agree? How else could you buff Pyro?
I've also seen buffing movement speed, making health kits no longer end fire, halving special effect timers on Pyro, and a few more.

>>Fun is evidence of retardation
Lining up to die to a teleporter trap for a minute solid after your teammate has warned you repeatedly in chat and you've died repeatedly to the same guy is retardation, yeah.

so is having 4 snipers on your team, all going to the same spot, and trying to kill a sentry nest with a fucking kukri rather than change class or just take a different path

Yes you would “prefer”. That doesn’t mean Medic is the “most important”

lol

>Millennial Mercenary
I can assure you that idiots are going to try to justify it fitting in tf2 even though, the name, the glasses, and the styles are based on the fucking zoomer shit.
>Streaming2Fort
It is that fucking blatant.

You know a good way to make Medic good?

Don't do anything they did to Mercy.

Attached: Chadic.png (1024x512, 380K)

Make her a slut?

>Mannpower, Medieval, and Pass time all differ
That's a fair point I'll give you. Let me change my argument: "In regular TF2 gamemodes, Medic is more important than all other classes"
I would prefer to have him before any other class BECAUSE he is the most important class in the game. I don't know why I have to defend what is literally common knowledge right now

I thought that zoomers were the current young generation, Gen Z. Millennials are people born in the mid-late 90s while boomers were born in the 80s.

since mercy has a piss poor DPS, we should buff medic's weapon to be more viable than spy's instakill knife

No. Pyro is fine as he is. His loadout potential is solid. You have the powerjack, the DB, the Scorch shot, BB, and jetpack. All these capable weapons and people want to have both a shotgun AND flare gun?

The cosmetic is based on the zoomer meme.
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1564305204

Fourth weapon slots are dumb for all classes.
The only way you're going to buff pyro is to give him an alternative to the flamethrower that actually takes some skill or effort to use.
They had the chance to do that with the Dragon's Fury but they intentionally fucked it up, so it's safe to say he's never getting buffed.

I agree, but some other buff would be nice. I really did eonder about that idea, though, since the Flaregun is practically a stock version of the three other flare guns.

>I don't know why I have to defend what is literally common knowledge right now
Because your common knowledge means fuckall when you’re unable to fight back or run away. “Oh wow I can Uber, awesome!” Means jack shit against a competent pyro with an airblast or a spy that can deny your Uber before your distracted ass knows what hit you.

Get off your high horse

Attached: 2E3018C7-061F-41B0-9828-174E0D041EC3.png (831x705, 586K)

One time I joked around with my team about all of us going Sniper to convince the other team we were actually good. We all went Sniper and once that started failing, we fucked around and went Huolong Heavy and just crowded around the cart.

Tl;dr have fun

Wait, so zoomer is a term for millenials? I thought that it was a term for Gen Z kids, hence the term zoomer.

>Fourth weapon slots are dumb for all classes.
this
three is elegant simplicity where at any weapon you're on, you can immedlately scroll to either of your other weapons, it's really nice
four just makes it more of a cluttered hassle to scroll through weapons if you look at spy and engineer (destruction pda could have been reduced to a separate button press, and disguise kit has a nice model but I hardly ever use it and just press B for last disguise)
not sure why people think making a fourth weapon slot is a good alternative to just balancing the slot as it stands

Engie gets an Aperture Science wrench that teleports in the buildings instead. The three custom buildings are:

1. Turret that talks. Shoots like a level 2 but health of a level 1. Red laser from the eye is a dead giveaway.
2. Dispenser shaped and placed on a wall like the health things in Half Life.
3. Portals like the first stages of Portal. Placed on walls only. Instant recharge cause its a portal but weaker and can be used by enemies. Ap-Sap has additional lines when interacting with this stuff.

Also I think the medic's quick fix needs a fix so the medic actually follows a jumping teammate instead of just copying the jump and hitting a ceiling or missing where the soldier or demoman lands.

Everyone thinks that adding more weapon slots will immediately solve years old problems when all it does is cause extreme balance issues

it killed them becuase people are retards that don't even change basic fucking settings, let alone explore multiple options. also, the peak NA hours are immediately after schools start letting out, so make of that what you will.

The only fourth slot we need is a fourth cosmetic slot.

>your
everyone's*
>means fuckall when you’re unable to fight back or run away. “Oh wow I can Uber, awesome!” Means jack shit against a competent pyro with an airblast or a spy that can deny your Uber before your distracted ass knows what hit you.
it's a TEAM game you fucking brainlet, not a 1v1 deathmatch.

Yeah and if your team sucks. You do. So again, quit pretending that the healer is “most important” when everyone fills their roles as they’re supposed to.

>rip framerate

I agree, especially for the PDA, though the Disguise Kit is a necessary complication.
That would definitely be cool.
Kids are fine. So are F2Ps. They either git gud or are just easy fun to kill. And they help keep waiting times low.
Definitely.

How about you stop projecting and listen to what I'm actually saying, retard? Medic is the most important class because he's broken overpowered. If both teams are even close to each other in skill, and one of them has a Medic and the other doesn't, the one without a Medic WILL lose. EVERY time.

I just wanted to post this

Attached: australian tries to play mvm.png (929x687, 1.23M)

>They either git gud or are just easy fun to kill.
38:6 k/d ratio earlier proved that

Attached: 818E905E-707F-48FD-906E-9DFD67EE51C4.jpg (268x284, 10K)

t. trader main with hundreds of dollars sank into the game who doesn't actually play

"Guy who autisically obsesses with aesthetics in vidya and gets upset over loadouts that are missing something" is more accurate.

Attached: hat seller i need your strongest hats.jpg (720x709, 23K)

>autisically obsesses with aesthetics in vidya
well don't then, it/s a shooter and you don't even see your character 95% of the time

>Medic is overpowered and broken!
Refer to my “if your team sucks, so do you” one more time please.
>The one without a medic will lose every time
>What are random crits

It’d be nice seeing more 60’s and 70’s aesthetics as opposed to wolf heads and memes

Other people can though. And I wouldn't mind becoming a meme image one day by chance.

Attached: George Washingtoad.png (1104x661, 1.16M)

>Refer to my “if your team sucks, so do you” one more time please
refer to "if both teams are even roughly as good as each other" you fucking mongoloid

>What are random crits
weighted by damage dealt (aka the team doing better gets significantly more crits over the course of the game) so they're not going to change which team wins moreso than an Ubercharge and a continuous high source of healing will, dumbass

ask fucking anyone you retard, I'm not wasting any more time explaining to your subhuman brainlet replies the most commonly well known concept in the game that you need a medic first and foremost if you want to win because Uber and healing are indispensable
you're a complete misuse of oxygen

The medic's vita-saw should be reverted. It's rare to melee fight as a medic and live, at least with the saw it had some use before.

Fuck dude I really must have struck a nerve because I don’t buy into the “medic is overpowered!” nonsense. Maybe your buddies back at Reddit will stroke your ego like I won’t

Attached: 15E9AD67-EAB0-402B-934E-2247F0F2DF66.jpg (525x525, 35K)

>It's rare to melee fight as a medic and live
that's the whole fucking point, did you even read what the weapon does

Attached: 1526535331227.png (250x337, 108K)

>man I sure am glad I don't buy into the "earth is round" nonsense

Attached: 1552719710181.jpg (600x448, 54K)

based

Attached: 1530646975563.jpg (287x250, 12K)

Attached: dubnoculars.jpg (380x254, 24K)

Impressive sexts. Now go bitch about how OP Soldier and Deoman aren’t

sexts confirm medic is overpowered

Attached: 1551683533298.jpg (610x598, 46K)

>sexts
fuck, you are right medic is OP

Holy based

Attached: 1552924085286.png (180x180, 67K)

WITNESSED

Attached: Immortan Joe.jpg (1480x832, 172K)

Attached: 1465582687866.png (610x803, 590K)

Pretty good

Oh shit include me in the screencap.

Attached: 1369639005034.jpg (1000x1081, 358K)

>Wow you’re right the Medic sure is overpowered. Let’s nerf him into obscurity

Attached: D9B04566-0288-4EC1-B78E-7960F38D3723.jpg (1063x1063, 126K)

Nice

Attached: 1411759820541.gif (204x200, 409K)

based

Attached: tumblr_inline_ozoq0tk5KQ1sxw9h9_1280.png (216x266, 68K)

Who /int/ here?

Attached: junker.jpg (634x498, 76K)

Remove the medic speed buff so 6s isn't the vapid shit that it is now.

>Iphone poster calling others reddit
You deserved this

Attached: 1464843055324.jpg (470x475, 48K)

>remove x class
always a bad idea

Reworks are worth considering, but outright scrapping all the hours put into a feature, especially one that most people like is dumb

B&R

Attached: 1551340774695.jpg (750x731, 229K)

i mean do you really think medic being able to tether to scouts is specifically what made 6s shit? i would nerf medic but wouldn't necessarily say it's the biggest problem with the class

Attached: 324.jpg (97x94, 13K)

>

Thanks for the (you)

Attached: 210D65ED-83C6-41EC-9E16-9053F1B1403C.jpg (500x500, 50K)

Attached: 1485558896924.gif (350x197, 978K)

Attached: b62426176a11aca2a1f763c800fffd30d0d158f2.jpg (600x350, 25K)

posting in epic thread

Put me in the screen cap!

lame get

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
THE FUCK OUT
FUCK OUT
OUT

Attached: NITPICKYYOUMUSTDOTHISTHING.jpg (1080x658, 99K)

Attached: 1277119779751.jpg (1280x1024, 132K)

Attached: i0ftye83yb901.png (956x599, 342K)

>get in a almost dead thread.
Check'd anyways.

Attached: 1554173229978.gif (353x448, 1.47M)

>get is in a dumb tf2 thread

Attached: 1550642816902.png (500x318, 237K)

just nerf ubersaw and crossbow.

Either put ubersaw to 20%, or limit how many times it can be used on the same target consecutively.
Maybe no krits. Also, am I crazy or does ubersaw get more crits than any other melee?
Not exactly sure how crossbow should be nerfed. Maybe leave healing the same but remove damage, which would both make aiming more important, make syringe-guns more viable, and still keep the crossbow's main feature.

Otherwise, I'm cool with medic. They're also one of the few classes that's just as useful in pubs as they are in 6s.

It's my 3rd or 4th most played class, and when I'm playing with friends there's pretty much always 1 of us pocketing, so it's not like I have a hateboner against the class.

Checked

Attached: sable1.png (275x326, 110K)

This
it wouldn't take many changes to make medic balanced but it needs to happen

I love classic Yea Forums non sequiturs

Attached: Fuuka.png (953x1961, 274K)

Agreed pretty much
It takes effort to get to the enemy spawn, and at the spawn the camped team has the advantage of number and the resupply cabinet

I'd want any spawn that only has a single door to have some spots with 1-way windows, so they aren't entirely reliant on their team to know that as soon as they open the door they'll get stickied.

>Either put ubersaw to 20%
that's not going to fix everyone using it 200% of the time, and would make it less rewarding when you do. i'd go the route of making its downside not a complete joke instead, because 0.08s slower swing speed never really makes me consider using a different melee weapon
>Not exactly sure how crossbow should be nerfed
reduce (don't remove) damage dealt and healing given on hit. either that, or reduce carried ammo significantly-- Huntsman has 12 ammo, but Crossbow has 38 fucking ammo? you can spam the thing all fucking day and never ever run out of shots

Attached: 1552408995135.jpg (538x534, 24K)

solid points, consider me swayed

based & garpilled

Attached: 1550140559520.jpg (717x960, 124K)

DID

>Also, am I crazy or does ubersaw get more crits than any other melee?

crit chance goes up not only with damage dealt by you, but also whoever you're healing

similar deal with the wrench, damage dealt by your sentry counts towards your crit chance

that's why they crit so often

>not posting the blue mouse

ya lazy

interesting, knew about it for damage but not for healing

Attached: 1539469336796.gif (366x440, 712K)

We waited 3 months for this

Attached: 1545743410443.jpg (300x320, 18K)

Ban medic amirite

medic is overpowered and the game revolves around him. It's a necessary evil though because defense would be overpowered if medic didn't exist. Might as well let sleeping dogs lay

Attached: 1546857753415.jpg (1000x180, 67K)

nice repeating digits you have there faggot

Attached: 1493257180741.jpg (430x342, 92K)

Attached: WoahMama.jpg (673x789, 42K)

Attached: 1423325008892.png (600x600, 578K)

Attached: whooooweee check this score.png (476x456, 276K)

Pretty sure medic is the most important character for sniffing out Spies, callouts and communicating

Curious about this
Do you lads keep the team status bar up there or did you turn this shit off right away

Attached: 830b986a52444fc0e8ee4e5ed788fc43.jpg (616x56, 13K)

i still can't figure out how to turn off the notification saying i have quests to do on the right side

It's in the advanced options called Contract Progress

Hey guys, I used to play Medic in TF2 many years ago but I sucked and I want to get back into the game, what should my loadout be as a Medic? Any general tips?

The "meta" loadout is Crusader's crossbow, stock medi gun and ubersaw. The best battle medic loadout is Blutsager, either kritz or vaccinator (Not that you are using it anyway, they are still nice medi guns for more aggressive playstyles) and amputator.

Attached: 1520804253739.jpg (1024x768, 70K)

>Crossbow + Any medigun + ubersaw is considered the best thing for now
>Don't go in guns blazing, just let your lads do the work
>don't peek shit you'll only get yourself caught with a pill/rocket/headshot
>Kritzkrieg on payload offense can be dangerous but rewarding since RED will have to wait more to respawn
>Never go to /tf2g/

Crusader's Crossbow is Medic's best primary, long range healing is an invaluable utility but don't hesitate to switch to syringe guns if you aren't getting protected.
Medi-gun doesn't matter, Vaccinator is a good way to test your game sense and reaction time but it's not as viable as stock.
Ubersaw is the undisputed best melee weapon, maybe Solemn Vow if you want to call out low health enemies or peek enemy uber.
As for tips, learn how to utilize crit heals
>The healing rate is linearly based upon how long ago the target was last damaged. If the target was damaged less than 10 seconds ago, then they are healed at the normal rate of 24 health per second. From 10 to 15 seconds, this rate increases linearly from 24 up to a maximum of 72 health per second.

Based get finally proving how OP Medic is

Attached: 1537932768722.jpg (1024x576, 119K)

Thanks guys, and yeah I'll avoid those threads, I'm guessing it's all trannies?

Medic ubers in the hoooouse tonight

It's /vg/, so it is given but they are extra strange. They don't have reply links, at all. They carry on conversations without linking to posts at all.

>from quints to sexts
neat

Attached: v confirmed ugly.jpg (1342x232, 52K)

medic is literally working as intended.

GARFIELD!!!!

Is the Ghostly Gibus unobtainable? I just reinstalled
t. medic guy

If you mean the original Ghastly Gibus yeah, they give out the Ghostly ones now.

Nah they just add it as a style.
T.ironic gibus user.

Mfw I've been called this. Apparently its a good thing.

>Medic himself requires absolutely no skill of any kind and literally just stands there watching his teammates play the game
>how to spot a retard who has never played Medic

Damn, thanks bro. Is this thing any good? Sorry for all the shitty questions, just wondering if I have any cool stuff

Attached: rheerherh.jpg (632x329, 23K)

Halloween shit isn't worth all that much

give everyone grenades

yeah no fucking thanks, playing against that thing in lobbies where it wasn't b& was a fucking nightmare.

Imagine thinking team fortress 2 is still relevant in 2019 lmao

there is no skill level at which not having at least 1 medic is a good thing

It is thanks to retards such as yourself. Remember this post when you finally do your parents a favor and kill yourself.