Thoughts on Dark Souls 2, the best Souls game?

Thoughts on Dark Souls 2, the best Souls game?

Attached: __emerald_herald_and_solaire_of_astora_souls_from_software_and_etc_drawn_by_michairu__d6b106d914845c (750x642, 81K)

post the full image i dare you

Its my favorite, but i recognize its janky as fuck

It's not the best, but it's not the worst.

Dark Souls 1 > Demon's Souls=Bloodborne > Sekiro(would be better if it had more replayability) > Dark Souls 2 > Dark Souls 3

Also, just because DS3 is at the bottom that doesn't mean it was a bad game, just not the best souls game. I found it to be a bit boring compared to the rest, but it still got maybe two playthroughs out of me.

I unironically enjoy it the most, because the parts of the series I enjoy it does the best, and the parts that it does the worst are things I don't care about.

DS3 ran out of steam pretty quick
I lost count the amount of times you had to chase a lizard and something jumped out at you or a gap you couldn't see fucked you up

Attached: __emerald_herald_and_solaire_of_astora_souls_from_software_and_etc_drawn_by_michairu__d6b106d914845c (750x1200, 93K)

wtf I love DS2 now

Wtf thats her piss

Shanalotte > Emma > Doll > MiB > Firekeeper > Anastacia

i wish it was completed.

She had a nice face and didnt need to wear a mask like the other firekeepers

That's so hot. I wish I could drink Shanalote's piss every day, I'd live in Dark Souls 2 world forever for the rest of my life, everyday drinking her "Estus". I would drink it and then massage her feet

I want to drink her estus, if you know what I mean.

Attached: 1414308606311.png (1280x800, 981K)

It's alright.

Attached: Emerald.Herald.full.2181269.png (700x956, 817K)

interesting and varied environments, horrible gameplay.

I's put off drinking her estus until she's nice and full, then drink it right from the source through her panties.

I hate it. It's a genuinely terrible action game on a fundamental level. I hate it even more for wasting a few good concepts, half of them not even well executed but with some potential, yet making the sequels carry so many of its mistakes over.

What the fuck was the target audience for this show? Shit went from 0 to 299 real quick

I don't know, Japan?

Don't give up, skeleton.

Really flipping confusing world, not as interconnected as ds1, but more branched. I was initially mad about rolling but i then discovered you can dump some level on a shitty stat and fix it

/k/ommandos that are also Yea Forumsnons.

What kind of subhuman contrarian do you have to be to like that b team garbage? Worst souls game and just a bad game all together.

>then drink it right from the source through her panties.

you dumbshit, if it's filtered through her panties then it's not drinking it straight from the source.
might as well say you're not a faggot because you drink cum through a loopy straw

I meant with no bottle dipshit. Just think about the context for 5 seconds and it makes perfect sense.