EDF Iron Rain

>launches in 36 hours
>still no reviews or in-depth early impressions
It’s going to be shit, isn’t it?

Attached: D8760FD2-35F8-4B9C-ACFD-9322AB5590E7.jpg (1200x675, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

d3p.co.jp/edfir/en/soldier_jetlifter.html
youtu.be/WLo_hMmgo1A?t=314
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is 4,1 good its in my steam library with all dlc

I'm guessing it's gonna make the same mistakes as insect armageddon. It feels like they hand these spin off games to devs who don't really "get it".

Attached: 1549499413308.jpg (851x1024, 71K)

Its a second Insect Armageddon so yeah. Probably.

It's developed by fucking Yukes. Creator of such hits as Every WWE game that sucked, and every shitty movie tie in game about robots.

edf was always pretty low key no? wouldn't expect a big buzz except the buzxing of insect wings haha xD

No one gives enough of a fuck about these games to get early reviews or early impressions. You'll get the game when its done.

I'll probably be getting it anyway

Yes, it's great
Don't forget to use voice commands and sing the EDF song all the time

3/10 game at it's best

Attached: 155892156523225.jpg (225x225, 11K)

>sing the EDF song all the time

Attached: B841285A-45CE-4481-A9A6-913BDD668813.jpg (717x880, 141K)

Kek

I just hope it will not be a glitch fest.

They’re features not glitches.

Should I get the deluxe version. I got it for EDF 5 and it was a waste of money.

Apparently there are deluxe exclusive skins.

IA wasn't that bas really, it had good idea.

The biggest issues were the stunningly low amount of missions and the UFos / big enemies that were literal bullet sponges.

Well they did the epic ps2 berserk game, so there is hope.

>Iphone filename
oh the ironing

>ps4

Why the fuck did you join the EDF?

Attached: 1528738383945.jpg (800x807, 340K)

how would you know that unless you’re from reddit? go back

It's an idea.
Let's go to the one place after this.

Will vehicles be in this? I haven’t seen any in the trailers and using the titan or any other ridiculously oversized multi seat vehicle was fun as hell

This, calling in so many phobos bombs that your fps drops to sub-10 levels is the most satisfying thing

You must be fucked in the head

Attached: redddit.png (680x823, 1.1M)

>t.rollcuck

Attached: E09E940E-5290-43F5-A43D-184848533A5C.png (1400x569, 249K)

TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ENEMY ATTACK!

Attached: 1551730446837.png (1324x929, 1.94M)

I'm interested, but cautious.
I don't have an issue with paying full price for a regular EDF game but I'd much rather hear some impressions of it first.

Same, I like some of what I’ve seen but I’m worried it’s going to be another insect armageddon

Air Raider was replaced with a class that moves like the attack on titan fags and can summon hijacked alien insects. I’ve heard nothing about regular vehicles, though.

>edf5
>human population reduced to 10%
Wing divers gotta put in overtime to repopulate

>fun class deleted in favor of wingdiver mk2
Are wing divers even a thing then?

>wingdiver mk2
Dummy.

Attached: A2C86F3B-548B-4180-8EEB-29FE2F5E0B58.jpg (554x313, 36K)

Seems like it.
Copy pasting from wiki

Trooper - The standard infantry of the EDF, Troopers are versatile soldiers equipped for any battle. The power of the Energy Core renders them incredibly fast and agile and able to dodge enemy attacks easily.

Jet Lifter - A soldier class equipped with mobile PA Gear designed for assault and reconnaissance. The Energy Core is attached directly to the flight unit of their PA Gear, allowing Jet Lifters to fly freely through the air and reign supreme over enemies on the ground.

Heavy Striker - The Heavy Striker wears a new type of PA Gear developed for combat against giant Ravagers. This Gear is powered by two Energy Cores, allowing the wearer to wield two weapons at once. It is also equipped with an electromagnetic "E-Field" barrier to protect the wearer from damage. The Heavy Striker boasts impressive combat power that allows it to confront any enemy, but it takes time to recharge once its Energy Cores are completely depleted.

Prowl Rider - The Prowl Rider wears the latest type of PA Gear developed by the EDF. Reverse-engineered from technology utilized by the Kindred Rebellion, the Prowl Rider utilizes a special weapon known as the "E-Needle," and is the only class of soldier capable of harnessing the G-L.I.A.R. ability, which involves using the E-Needle to take control of a giant creature.

d3p.co.jp/edfir/en/soldier_jetlifter.html

youtu.be/WLo_hMmgo1A?t=314
You can briefly see a new class of flyer and walker being used, so I'd assume regular vehicles are in too. I'd assume Air Raider was replaced because he'd be indistinguishable from the Trooper with the changes to how equipment works.

>>launches in 36 hours
>>still no reviews or in-depth early impressions
lmao you know the state of gaming is bad when retards expect pre-paid reviews to determine weather a game is good or bad.

how bout.
playing the game
you know...
when it comes out?

>just buy the fucking game bro
>despite the fact that it’s ps4 exclusive AND digital exclusive so there’s literally no way to refund if it’s dogshit
You stupid fucking nigger. Unironically kys yourself.

So there are some vehicles listed there too, I doubt it’s all of them but there was at least 2 variants of a mech, an ifv and tank and a hovercraft

>ps4 exclusive
wait, what? It's not on PC?

No PC release for now. Give it time, I'm sure it'll hit PC eventually.

Attached: truck.png (737x676, 906K)

Attached: 366EED2C-3CD8-4458-8CEE-E97DC274FE97.jpg (1111x597, 145K)

The character creator is kinda neat, hopefully I can create a big tiddy musclegirl fencer

Why the FUCK does ranger get the multi seat helicopter and railgun tank?

In EDF5?