Rockstar acknowledged my question. 'Yet'

Attached: 78f19910af06975bc43d0265744dd0dd.png (643x504, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YZ11gHIJKj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>yet
what did they mean by this?

they're just a filthy cocktease there will never be news

That's a generic pr response you dumbass
It's obvious they'll release a PC port seven months from launch anyways like they did with GTA V

It better not be epic exclusive or else

They'll launch it after the PS5 remaster.

What about mac?

It means the random minimum wage peon working at twitter marketing has no fucking idea of what is going on inside the actual company.

When’s Bully 2 and Manhunt 3?

Attached: 4773A3FF-B97C-427C-B12B-D7846AC08961.jpg (1080x1350, 194K)

If they posted one more k I'd have to call the Twitter police.

>some retarded twitter monkey saying he doesnt know anything
>OMG HE SAID THE WORD Y E T

I like how generic and direct the question was. Asking specificaly for Windows on the computer with no mention of Steam or any other store.

Yeah just like with RDR1

If it does ever come to PC, this is for sure when it will happen

because normally they would ignore anything more complicated. Kept it simple B)

thanks user

>Yeah just like with RDR1
They couldn't if they wanted to without remaking the entire game because the code is so fucked, not to mention that was also before the PC port of GTA V made them another billion shekels

The real question is how hard people will people sperg when the game is revealed to be an epic store exclusive

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT A PORT, I WANT SOME FUCKING SINGLE PLAYER DLC, PREFERABLE ONE INVOLVING AN ALTERNATE ENDING/EPILOGUE, FUCK YOOOOOOOOOU

Attached: 1553043162755.gif (240x180, 2.85M)

a machine selected that response for you as the most appropiate.

I frankly don't care as long as its announced sooner rather than later

Red Dead Redemption 1 on PC soon bros soon :cryingemoji:

Hello, Matt.

Wow, it's so difficult to look at R* supports newest replies :o I AM SHOOK

RPCS3 or Xenia...

>They couldn't if they wanted to without remaking the entire game because the code is so fucked
That excuse doesn't really hold when the game was already released on two different platforms with entirely different architectures. Like most games of the era I'm sure it was originally made for 360, then ported to PS3 later in development. The point is they already did it once and if they weren't completely shit at every aspect of their jobs, even if the codebase itself was terrible, it should all be well enough documented from the PS3 porting process that they could port it to another platform more easily.

THISSSSSSSSSS
GIVE ME UNDEAD NIGHTMARE 2 PLEAASSEEEEEE

Attached: dgn.jpg (1235x708, 307K)

that shit is definetly comming to PC but i dont give a fuck bcs the writing is so fkn bad. its literally 90s boomers writing caricature characters of all the movies they binge watched.
sad.

Attached: 1535391857289.jpg (956x711, 166K)

this is a more in depth explanation
youtube.com/watch?v=YZ11gHIJKj4
literally just has to do with the code being a mess and needing to be ported multiple times.

Just because they ported the code to an even more arcane system poorly once during development does not mean they could do it again easily if at all though.

Nothing stopping MS from releasing the 360 emulator for PC tho...

If they do, maybe we'll finally get Dead Rising Case 0 and West on PC.

Is pc begging the new switch begging?

Please

Be EGS exclusive

You're gonna be disappointed. It really isn't a good game.

There was never, ever, ever a question of whether or not it would come to PC. Of course it is. Most games do. But Rockstar has their own method. GTA:V took over a year before it went from console to PC

Just cool your tits. Holy shit. Everyone with half a brain knows they wouldn't abandon the PC-bux. This isn't 2009 anymore. Every game they've made in the last 7 years (and many more before that) has come to PC.

Thanks for beta testing online for us cuck.

It'll be released at the same time as the PS5 and Xbox3 ports.

I mean they both want shitty ports so yeah kinda.
At least the switch is portable. Have fun playing with ur gaming PC on the plane

As if I give a fuck about that. As long as my das can play it I don‘t care where it is.

KBM RDO is gonna be lit

They really do need a hunting focused mode in RDO with full fauna density though

inc Epic exclusive. Pirates rejoice. Denuvo removed, all microtransactions are free. Truly the best version.

Given how money-hungry Rockstar is it probably will be

That and well, Take 2 has been licking Sweeney's cock with BL3