Is this console really has no games or is this just a running joke amongst players ?

Is this console really has no games or is this just a running joke amongst players ?

Attached: RW2OuA.jpg (767x431, 27K)

it really does have no games

It has games but they all do or will play better on PC

You can't name a good exclusive that has come to it within the last two years. Maybe longer. It's that bad, but not that bad if you have nothing to play on at all. But you're better off with other options in that case.

literally the only real exclusive on the platform is Rare replay and even that thing is being rumored for switch everything else is just as says

What they really mean is that it has no exclusives. Like PS4, there's no real reason to get this over a PC or some other console unless you're really wanting to play those two exclusives.

> Rare Replay
> Halo 5
> Crimson Dragon
> All the Kinect crap

I think those are the only games that are still exclusive. There's no point of buying one if you have a proper PC to play.

Uncharted
The Last of Us
Horizon
Persona 5
Bloodborne
God of War
Shadow of the Colossus
Infamous Second Son
Spider-Man
Tearaway
Ratchet and Clank
The Last Guardian

>reminder that if you try to discount any games in this list you're a seething nintentard

Is it worth getting for xbox/360 games in 1080p?

Better buy a XTS. It's cheaper.

only one of those games is worth buying a console for
t. disappointed ps4 owner

>refer to bottom line of text nintentard

No need for your rhetoric when your brain is barely functioning

>Bloodborne

Yep. I use mine to play Bloodborne occasonially and charging my usb devices lol I play everything else on pc like it should be.

Only one of those games

I don't own a switch, the only modern platform I own is a PS4. Please be attentive next time.

It's not difficult to be a false fagging nintentard, nintentard.

>le so edgy
go drink bleach user

Way to get ez triggered like an overgrown babby

No false flagging here friend. PS4 exclusives are ass.

Attached: ps4 has no games.png (1442x850, 455K)

Attached: 1554239861896.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

PS4/PC idort here, recently bought an Xbone (the S model since I still think 4K is a meme) and I'm loving it.

Rare Replay makes this thing worth it alone, and with Xbox Game Pass thingy I don't really have to properly buy any more current or future exclusives for it. Backwards compatibility is also nice to have.