Brand-new action adventure game which tells an original Star Wars™ story around a surviving Padawan set shortly after...

>brand-new action adventure game which tells an original Star Wars™ story around a surviving Padawan set shortly after the events of Star Wars™: Episode II

Who else cautiously optimistic? I know Take-Two are the ones developing but is still always there and I don't think EA has created a single good star wars game yet.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 12.37.43 PM.png (905x900, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

starwarscelebration.com/Features/Content/Panel-Schedules/Event-Info/?gtID=564905&panel-name=The-Galaxy-Wide-Premiere-of-Star-Wars-Jedi-Fallen-Order
youtube.com/watch?v=X_Q28EiqgZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

young padawan surviving in the world after order 66. could be kino if they don't completely fuck up the story EA

What's with the recurring "On the run so I'll equip a ragged cloak" thing that's been going on lately? Even the damn lightsaber has it on.

It's an aesthetic. Star Wars always had the ragged cloak stuff. What I don't like already is that green lightsaber looks kinda dumb

Attached: star-wars-jedi-fallen-order.jpg (1000x563, 39K)

it's going to be Uncharted-like "story driven" shit

Chris Avellone, lead designer and writer for KOTOR II, is on the staff.

>cautiously optimistic
same

>EA
>already been compared to TFU
confirmed shit, shills fuck off

I hope not. Uncharted looks gay as shit.

Attached: 9440C819-881B-47E4-BF66-577A36D05E07.jpg (455x817, 74K)

>there are only 3 IPs in these posts
the shills walk among us

cool

>already been compared to TFU
for real? i haven't heard anything like that yet. mind posting a source based boogeyshill cuck

that's literally fanart

Not even him but just look up "the force unleashed without the mountain dew"

>what is samefaggin
first day on 4channel user?

Why are you against the shills? At least they post video games.

a way for shills to pretend there's wider interest in a game

Attached: Screenshot_20190409-155050_Clover.png (1080x1920, 236K)

>Who else cautiously optimistic?
>EA
>cautiously optimistic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

>rumored
I just want a modern jedi academy. Is that so much to ask?

>only one post out of six is outright negative
>that one post is one person
hmmmmmm

>EA
nope

Attached: 1552574828241.jpg (660x440, 72K)

I'm cautious as fuck because even if this turns out to be good EA wont learn shit

from EA? Yes.

>Take-Two developing
>Chris Avellone writing

Yea. I'm thinking we're back boys.

hmm really make me thonk...

And I want best girl Sev'Rance Tann to show up in another game with a major role, but we can't all get what we want now, can we?

Star Wars: The Fallen Preorder

He's not the head writer, he's just doing some scripting for cinematics and writing a character.

Why after episode II? Episode III comes immediatly after that, doesn't?

Just because you feel like being a faggot today:

Attached: 1.png (665x229, 11K)

LOL

Attached: 1553117996751.gif (366x414, 118K)

>star wars
Yikes.

I'm tired of hearing about the Jedi the universe is so much better than those idiots.

finally a star wars game for twitch zoomers and discord trannies

>this means OP was literally responding to himself to make it seem like multiple people are looking forward to the game
thanks, user

????????

>cautiously optimistic about disney star wars
Legitimate question, are you fucking retarded?

EA fixed Battlefront 2 so they are based now

>playing battlefront 2

Attached: 8.jpg (852x480, 46K)

no. u

user, find a different job, this one is too humiliating. It's not worth it

eh

only because the writer from KOTOR II is on board. I forget that there are children here who haven't played KOTOR games though.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 12.58.41 PM.png (508x179, 34K)

>no droidekas after almost two years

he's not the lead writer. Avellone basically exists as bait that devs can hire to write a character so they can say CHRIS AVELLONE WORKED ON OUR GAME to lure in retards like you.

How do you know that though?

What's this shit? Based Rian deconstructed Star Wars and revealed it to be a fraud. Star Wars are over, OP, what are you stupid? Didn't you understand the message behind based Rian's film? Leave your house, kill the Star Wars fan inside of you, grow up. Frankly, being a Star Wars fan in a post-TLJ world is embarrassing.

Sadly that boat sailed when they outed Hennig and closed visceral. This is going to be open world full of meaningless quests. I guarantee that.

> Trusting EA

Ah, you must be young... i envy you.

because Aaron Contreras, lead narrative designer of Mafia 3, is the Narrative Lead for Jedi Fallen Order

inb4 its a nigger, a woman or other minority that goes Are we the baddies?

You know it will be shit and if you tell yourself otherwise and get hyped you should be gassed

Attached: 1551000297805.jpg (403x444, 48K)

>trusting Disney
Yeah and Lucas is actually going to be heavily involved in the production of sequel trilogy, did you hear that?

Star Wars is dead to me.

>lead narrative designer of Mafia 3
AAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

yea no point in star wars any more

I'm not, but there's enough green flags to keep me interested and see if it turns out to be another gem like Titanfall 2 despite the EA label.

Attached: 1552897356062.gif (240x320, 210K)

Oof. Get ready for the story of a Mutt padawan learning from a Black woman Jedi Master before the nazi empire kills her.

It will be full of pay to win and pay to skip """"optional"""" microtransactions that will ruin the game. And you will all be SO SURPRISED once again

Hear how Respawn and Lucasfilm collaborated on this original Star Wars story, following a young Padawan’s journey in the Dark Times following Order 66.

starwarscelebration.com/Features/Content/Panel-Schedules/Event-Info/?gtID=564905&panel-name=The-Galaxy-Wide-Premiere-of-Star-Wars-Jedi-Fallen-Order

EA did everything to kill Titanfall 2 though, never ever is anything like this going to be released by EA again.

Congratulations. You posted in a EA shill thread.

Might give this a shot. EA looks to be turning things around these days.

Did you fucking copy paste a press release to me you little shit? This is not what they're paying you for. Rewrite it and make it personal for me, then maybe I'll click your link. Get to work wagie.

>EA

I mean you asked if Lucasfilms was involved :^)

after him i also want a personalized ad based off my google analytics. chop chop wagie

>EA Disney Star Wars
I've been a fan of SW since I was 6 but seriously, it's dead. And as long as this is not JK4 I'm not interested anyway

do you know how to read?

No, by Lucas I meant Lucas. As in Lucas.

> I know Take-Two are the ones developing
What? how come no one else corrected this. Respawn is developing it

EA has turned nothing around you blatant shill.

OP says it’s after episode 2 so set in the clone wars and you say it’s after order 66 meaning after episode 3. So which is it?

>EA
guilty until proven innocent

i expect shitty story with rigged gamblingboxes and preachy shit.

if it's actually good; nice, gonna give it a whirl.
If not, nothing is really lost.

Attached: 1520794308279.gif (749x578, 160K)

you make it seem like a game can't start in one year and continue/end 5+ years later after a timeskip

Sigil looks cool but I can't believe they'd focus too much on interesting/original EU stuff. So bored of clones and Vader.

That’d be too much work since they’d need to make assets for clones, imperial troops, droids, rebels etc... and it’s a single player focused game with high production values so it’s one or other, not both.

>inb4 bf2 2005
Games are more expensive to make now and more complex.

>EA
HAH no chance this will be good in any way

>New Star Wars movies
>New Star Wars games
Neither are centered around obviously best Star Wars story.

kys EA kys Disney kys OP

Attached: jka.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

How did they fix it? I suffered from claustrophobia when I tested it due to how small and cramped the maps were.

They didn't fix anything.

>>EA
fucking dropped. call me when disney lets someone capable of producing anything reminiscent of quality make a star wars game.

Like that new battlefield 2 game with rebels/imperials/cis/clones/the order/rebels again?

>>EA is based
do you even understand our language or are you just using words you and your research department haphazardly put together?

>take two
Respawn is making this, fully owned by EA.

I think its supposed to be like how monks will avoid having money and nice things. People would assume a Jedi would have really nice, flashy things so if they look homeless they aren't calling attention to themselves.

they removed the pay to win lootboxes, added some content that should've been there on release, and fixed a couple of things they broke themselves.

It's still shit but retards on the internet think it's a "whole new game" now somehow. They still didn't add a CO-OP system. You still can't play AGAINST your friends. You are STILL forced to play through the sequel trilogy maps online as you can't pick an era, and the hero system is STILL bullshit and abused online where people pick heroes and camp the whole game so nobody else gets a turn.

Not to mention that the geonosis map cant hold a candle to the old 2005 version.

And we STILL dont have the REAL heroes vs villains mode from the old game with 40 players or whatever.

O yea no droidekas yet too did i mention that?

I think he meant
Take Two:
>Good
>Game
>EA

Attached: hello reddit.jpg (1508x1493, 437K)

And the maps are still small with vehicles being killstreaks/powerups instead of actually being placed on the map.
Grenades and shit are still cooldowns.

This is EA we're talking about here.

Oh, you're a shill. How much are they paying you guys these days? Because the money obviously isn't going into the games.

Attached: thenosenose.jpg (533x585, 113K)

Sounds about right. Saw a thumbnail on youtube about how they had fixed the game but I knew it had to be bull.
Damn right about geonosis. The area I could move my AAT in the new map was the size of a swimming pool. Completely useless slugfest.

>mfw watching Star Wars get another dogshit game I'll avoid like the plague

Attached: 1516795101254.gif (640x480, 1.79M)

>tfw have an ungodly amount of hours in jedi academy multiplayer
>Nothing ever came close again multiplayer-wise or ever will

OP also says it's developed by Take-Two, not Respawn like it actually is, so OP is just a shill talking garbage

Frankly I'm surprised Disney even let EA attempt this game after all their failures. When this game inevitably sucks i'm sure they'll get dropped.

It's not like Disney is any better

Titanfall 2 has a good campaign, but I very much doubt a massive mainstream game like this will have good melee combat which is the basic thing you need in a lightsaber focused game. I wouldn't doubt you don't get one for a long time, and then when you do, its maybe actually good but you never use it a ton for story reasons.

>EA
>Star Wars
>original

something doesnt add up.

Disney signed a 10 year Star Wars exclusive deal with EA so the shit games are going to keep coming for another 4-5 years.

>a shit dev
>will give your game cred for money: the writer

shill, disappear

Not anymore. Disney made sure to delete the EU.

>EA
>based
OH No no no no
Battlefront 2 is playable now, (fuck you I like it) but it's too little too late and it will be dead by summer. Its current state is what it SHOULD have been at launch

disney killed star wars so...

I'm so sick and tired of Clone Wars/Galactic Imperial era Star Wars games/stories

It will only be good if it ends with Vader tracking you down and murdering you like a bitch. Fuck this setting.

Oh that reminds me of the "You'll get to play as the empire in the campaign!"
Yeah for like three fucking missions then the elite soldier switch sides. The entire company is run by morons.

It's guaranteed to be a human minority or a woman so I'm not even interested.

Would be 100% kino if it's an alien, though.

>wanting Disney/EA to taint Old Republic
leave it alone

there's guaranteed to be more Jedi that survive pre-ANH than just Ahsoka, Obi-wan, and Yoda.
Kanan almost counts but he dies like a day or two before Rogue One happens, Ezra isn't really a Jedi and is location-unknown like half a day before RO, Luke/Leia aren't in on the whole force deal yet. Who knows who else the Story Group will allow to survive until then and beyond.

you sound like a white supremacist

youtube.com/watch?v=X_Q28EiqgZA

>EA
>nuStarWars

No thanks, I'll pass.

Well yeah but that's unrelated to the campaign being bad.

whatever happened to that bounty hunter game that was coming out?
There should be more SW games in the imperial or post imperial era.

Disney-era is already setting the foundation for Old Republic era shit every now and then. It's even (((rumored))) to be the setting of the retarded trilogy they let Rian keep his hands on.

They've been cancelling Star Wars games like crazy.

>Disney-era is already setting the foundation for Old Republic era shit every now and then
How? They had the hammerheads cameo and...?

>dude vader like hunted and killed all the jedis
>except that one, and that other one, and that one too and....

>its gonna be like Force Unleashed but without the mountain dew force powers

What even is the point?

Attached: Whats my motivation.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Who could have guessed Anakin would fuck up a task assigned to him?

Literally read the newest 25-issue Vader comic. It shows him hunting down Jedi successfully and using the Inquisitors he is forced to train to kill other rogue Jedi. There will always be Jedi that slip through the cracks for some reason or another. The comic even shows some of those possibilities: a Jedi that left the order over ten years before ROTS, a Jedi that left the order after TPM, etc. You can pull a Jedi from literally anywhere with those "valid" excuses already in play.

I'm perfectly happy with this. I never liked the idea of every single Jedi being eradicated.

Episode 3 is the best Star Wars movie

I mean considering there were 2 surviving jedi in the FUCKING OT I very much doubt that they were the only ones

YEAH CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EA GOT THEIR HANDS ON THE OLD REPUBLIC

Attached: DpFQQvMU8AAr50A.jpg (1200x675, 165K)

based

Kylo's lightsaber is an ancient design from the Old Republic

>Disney-era is already setting the foundation for Old Republic era shit every now and then
What

Attached: 1550147091445.jpg (249x242, 6K)

Post your face when Fallen Order dabs on the Sequel Trilogy

So that means that they are setting the foundation for Old republic era content? That's kite the stretch

>action adventure

And my optimism is gone

Attached: 1473245732082.gif (480x360, 387K)

>kite
fuck my face

they showed up in Rebels too, along with Malachor

and Darth Bane was in The Clone Wars

The big announcement at Celebration is they'll be canceling it.

>Hammerheads
>Kylo's saber
>Showing Malachor whatever-number in Rebels and referencing some old shit
>hinting at the hundred years darkness or whatever in the mainline SW comic ages ago
>Bane by virtue of TCW and TPM
easily some other one-off, off-hand mentions I didn't understand at the time.

Star Wars is dead. The “Star Wars” you see now is its desecrated corpse being moved around like a puppet.

>fixed a sequel that was subpar in content than the first game.
>suddenly means they are based
This is why this industry will continue shitting on it's consumers. It's amazing how little self control "gamers" have.

>Take-Two
I hope this doesn't mean another EPIC exclusive.
But seeing seeing how it's EA, it's probably going on Origin.

Is this part of the prequels or the OT?

At least Respawn will be able to sell the assets in the next Apex Battle Pass.

no shit, retard

I doubt it'll be good, but if it is, it'll be the first plus mark for EA in a long time. If it's good. That means it can't have microtransactions or trannies. And the combat need a to be on the level of Jedi academy

After episode 3, you play a young padawan after the order 99

Attached: 1532243114373.jpg (640x703, 66K)

Why so much hate for trannies lately?

Dark Times

>EA
It's going to be shit, not interested.

>after the events of Star Wars™: Episode II
Gee i fucking wonder

>Lucasfilm
idiot

Listen here you little shit. If its a few weeks or months after 3 then its part of the prequel trilogy.

>EA
also that image is from like last year

The real question why is there such a big push to normalize and indulge in a mental illness?

Me too m8.
With Disney on one side and EA on another, and the complete annihilation of the EU with the retcon superlaser, we'll probably never see a good Star Wars game ever again.

>Surviving Padawan
Already worried that lightsabers will be competing for screen time with non-jedi weapons.

Once again, Disney had nothing to do with SWTOR

>10 year exclusive deal
>only 2 "real" games to show for it
I don't know who is more incompetent. Disney or EA.

Who said anything about Disney?

And? EA is still half the equation in "Disney/EA taints Old Republic"

>retarded trilogy they let Rian keep his hands on.
I refuse to believe they'll actually let him make another Star Wars movie, or at least with as much free reign they let him have on TLJ.

Disney for trusting EA in the first place

you do know who owns the IP right now

Pretty sure thats a typo, it probably takes place after the jedi get slaughtered in III, unless maybe it starts during the Clone Wars.

Think they did it because some suit looked at a chart of "most profitable game publisher" and picked EA because of that, or was it favors for friends?

They added stuff, but that doesn't really change the core gameplay being boring.

Jedi academy and Jedi Knight did this and they were great

>EA
Yeah, good luck with that faggots.

Attached: 1547788196649.jpg (222x293, 19K)

Ultimately I'd say Disney. They could have whored the license out to any number of companies or individual studios, but instead they chose one company with a few inept studios under it's name.
EA then fucked it up by only spreading the license out to DICE, Respawn, and whoever else, who could only focus on making one game at a time. Then they started cancelling some games recently, making the already small number of games in progress dwindle down. It takes a long time to make a game from scratch, even with easily borrowed SW assets like sounds and 3D scans of existing models in the Ranch. That's why you need a ton of studios working on a ton of games to make any kind of noticeable impact

Correct. Now imagine what both EA & Disney would do with old republic

>unless maybe it starts during the Clone Wars.
use your brain user. the padawan has to have it's backstory shown and the easiest place to show any progress towards that is the war that put just about every padawan in the Temple out in the field, whether they were ready or not.

I'd bet money the lightsaber is fucked and you cant use it until near the end or at least half way through the game. You will have to rely on other weapons.

Your guess is as good as mine. I think they just pulled the name out of a hat, just like they did with Rian Johnson.
Seriously tho, they were in the "Starwars is unsinkable" phase, so they most probably went with the ones who could offer a more aggressive monetization scheme

EA probably pitched themselves as "an experienced Star Wars publisher with many development teams with Star Wars experience" because of SWTOR, and having Bioware and "Pandemic" as part of their stable.

I have no problem with that. I'd even like it there was a "you should only use your lightsaber as a last resort" mechanic, but
>EA

Rian got paid 500k for a shitty short story by disney so he could make Brick. Hes definitely someones illigitimate son.

I have no faith in any Star Wars related products. This is gonna suck and suck HARD. Get ready to pay a lot for very little.

>nu-Star Wars
>EA.
No.

Attached: rejected.gif (364x273, 1.97M)

The lightsaber will have restricted use surely right? You can't just go around waving it about in public when Jedi are hunted.

>EA
Did you already forget about how they fucked over Battlefront 1 and 2?
Fucking shills I swear to christ.

>want a Soulsclone Old Republic Jedi adventure RPG
>get a GoWclone Dark Times Jedi western action game

Attached: 1527285336872.jpg (669x479, 49K)

Still has the same problem where new players are at a complete disadvantage compared to sweaty nerds because weapons are restricted to level instead of being available to all like Halo or battle royales. Sole reason I havent bought it.

We already had that GoW shit in force unleashed and ene that had better plot, story and context that fucking TLJ and BattleFront 2 combined.

fuck that I hate how almost all star wars media says fuck interesting and cool jedi shit
i dont want soldiers in space i want fucking laser sword wizards

but

Going by EAfront 2 we'll probably be playing as a female minority that had amazing wisdom and was able to predict order 66 but the oppressive Jedi males didn't listen to her then the rest of the game sees her going against the big bad: a white male.

If its female, its gonna be shit

silly goose its confirmed to be a white dude. jerome from gotham is doing the voice

ABSOLUTE KINO

>We follow the story of a lesbian jedi padawan Mary
>She escaped to a desert (not tatooine) planet after fighting 2 siths at same time and destroying a venator-class star destroyer with the help of her super trusty cool boys squad that sacrificed their lifes
>She find there yoda and obi wan hiding in fear and pissing their pants.
>She gets preachy with them and tell them that their opinions suck.
>She beats them and show them how wrong they are and how women are superior
>Impressed by her power they tell her to go to a journey to a forgotten jedi temple to find the ultimate jedi secret.
>She decides first to visit her lover on the imperial planet and protect her.
>*love beats everything*
>Few destroyed fleets and humiliated siths later they get into the temple.
>They fight togather the ghosts legendary jedi and siths
>Finally they reach the holiest secret jedi scroll
>The force is female
>Credit scene rolls

Here your onions star wars story as you ordered sir!
And btw yes force unleashed was a onions story especially the second.

>it's a porg

>Jedi Valeska

Hey man, Brick is pretty alright

TFU wasn't that much GoW, the second one on the other hand was specially with the rage meter thing. I hated that.

I liked Brick as well, but I still don't know how he went from that, and a couple of Breaking Bad episodes, to getting total creative control over a mainline Star Wars movie.

I didn't play Academy, but the saber becomes the primary weapon pretty early on. I don't necessarily trust EA to follow through on this, because the disney movies themselves have been sorely lacking jedi/sith content.

>I know Take-Two are the ones developing
It's Respawn. Take Two is a publisher. What the fuck are you smoking, user?

Avellone is a man whore and will put his name on anything.
Look at all the shit he is doing, no way he has a big impact on this game same with the other big projects he's spent the past few years on.

Disney and EA killed any interest I had in Star Wars. It’s crazy how bad they fucked up

Attached: 3FC9C8BA-6D76-473B-94A5-240EBE2E4AC4.jpg (1125x936, 865K)

forgot pic

Attached: Avellone.png (730x511, 29K)

Written by Chris Avellone, main protagonist confirmed white male too. Stop with this horseshit.

>cautiously optimistic
>ea
youre either very young, very new, or havent been paying attention

Nothing wrong with any of those games. They all range from decent to great.

I doubt it'll be any better than TFU 1/2 and I had no desire to play that. No way it'll live up to the Jedi Knight games.

Wait what the fuck did he write for Kingmaker?

To be fair, Respawn made Titanfall games and Apex. At least in terms of gameplay they have solid reputation.

The point that user is trying to make is that he gets credited in all those games were he just wrote a very small part

Quality isn't the point, the point is that all those games are him writing 1-2 characters and the rest is done by others.
He has no impact on the overall project and his name isn't a guaranteed seal of quality.

nok-nok

Sounds cool. But it's made by EA, so what's the point? It's going to be trash.

>nok-nok
Makes sense. Kinda scummy to credit Avellone as a writer for such a minor role

Seeing as how JFO is just a single player linear action game, I fail to see why they would need any other writers. Plus, I have not seen anybody else attached to it.

That said, point absolutely taken.

So you're saying there are more? You can't write around yoda very specifically saying he and luke are the last two. Any Jedi character has to die before rotj

It's EA.
I am heavily pessimistic about anything involving EA whatsoever.

That being said, I will be paying attention and will withhold final judgement until I get my hands on the game itself.

>Torment
>Tyranny
>PoE
>Pathfinder
>good to great

Fight me, nigger.

>I fail to see why they would need any other writers. Plus, I have not seen anybody else attached to it.
because you haven't looked into it at all

Attached: Screenshot (199).png (373x445, 124K)

Stig Asmussen, director of God of War 3 is also on the staff.

Could get myself into Tyranny, myself, even if I liked some things about the lore very much.

>Mafia III
>Bioshock Infinite
>Far Cry 3
>what I assume is late wow

Oh lord

Attached: 1536572017057.png (462x318, 234K)

>Apex. At least in terms of gameplay they have solid reputation.
You fucking serious.

>Mafia 3
>Bioshock Infinite
That's bad [/spoiler]Though Infinite is mostly Levine's fault[/spoiler]

>AC4:BF
>Far Cry 3
That's pretty good.

Yes. Contrarian opinion can go fuck itself.

What's wrong with Far Cry 3?

>Far Cry 3
I strongly disagree with your opinion. Imagine I posted a unflattering picture that's supposed to represent you or a smug anime girl from some shitty FotM anime

I was just thinking last night how fucking crazy it was that there hadn't really been something in the vein of the jedi knight games for so long, so I will at least be keeping my eyes on it, if nothing else to see how it turns out.

>Imagine I posted a unflattering picture that's supposed to represent you or a smug anime girl from some shitty FotM anime
That would only make me thing you're a smoothbrained faggot whose opinion is not worth considering, desu.

And you'd be right, that's why I didn't actually do it.
But still, I found Farcry's 3 premise to be interesting but the actual plot and writing to be very underwhelming. Also It had one of the worst MC I've had the displeasure of experiencing.

To each their own I guess.

Mafia 3's story was okay.

Using advanced mental gymnastics by looking at the title I'm hoping this might actually be a Jedi Knight-style game.

>Also It had one of the worst MC I've had the displeasure of experiencing.
Eh, I found MC's ark to be pretty well done. His voice acting leaves a lot to be desired.

Vaas was 10/10 villain though.

I mean, I'm not saying it has blown me away, but I did enjoy the story of it.

*arc

You niggers are "cautiously optimistic" over every single thing that is practically guaranteed to fuck you in the ass.
>EA
>star wars
Are you just gluttons for punishment or are you really that fucking stupid

>Vaas was 10/10 villain though.
Until he completely deflated midway in the most unceremonious way, yes.

It's made by Respawn

who are owned by EA. I don't care how based Respawn was before being bought out, they are EA now. Just like Bioware, DICE, and all the other fallen dev teams.

Yeah sure Andromeda and Anthem being shit is EA-s fault lmao
keep being retarded

>Yeah sure Andromeda and Anthem being shit is EA-s fault lmao
Bioware being hacks didn't help, but yes, EA is to blame too.

ok sheep

>0.12 has been deposited into your account

Attached: Ea's body count.png (1112x1072, 297K)

>video games companies come and go
woah

Trying a little too hard now

yeah totally man, video game companies are supposed to stay for life
wtf I hate ea now

>Here's this meme picture to prove that it wasn't Bioware's fault

Attached: 1542599114308.jpg (1024x952, 77K)

not only did he work on Mafia 3, he was the Lead Narrative Designer

There is no Bioware. There is only EA with Bioware's name stamped on top.

6(six) years of development and there are still people to defend Bioware

Attached: 1550343347195.jpg (480x478, 35K)

It's EA. It's also EA. Bioware died years ago. They are an EA subsidiary now.

Bioware is fucking dead, dude. There's nothing to defend besides EA, which you seem to be insisting on doing.

>Bioware is fucking dead
It's not, they still make games

No, they don't. They're just a brand slapped on an internal EA studio.

Just stop giving him (you)s

based ESL poster

Attached: file.png (674x694, 103K)