Poyo

A benevolent creature, the Kirby thread rarely presents any trouble in the cloud levels of Shiver Star.

Attached: aaawww shiet.png (456x437, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/manga_Hoshi_no_Kirby_Dedede_de_Pupupu_na_Monogatari
mopupumanga.tumblr.com/
mediafire.com/file/gwjc5l5f7i20em9/Kirby 64 4Koma Manga ver 1.0.zip
mediafire.com/file/gwjc5l5f7i20em9/Kirby_64_4Koma_Manga_ver_1.0.zip/file
youtube.com/watch?v=bDmIQgU4qu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Kirb n Ribbon.jpg (680x607, 50K)

Broken easy kid trash.

Attached: SPOOK MOMMY.jpg (666x666, 75K)

>this summer...
>everyone's favorite pink marshmellow...
>is coming to the big screen
>*cuts to King DeDeDe played by Danny De Vito* Sheez cut it out!
>*New Rules by Dua Lipa starts playing* One: Don't pick up the phone
You know he's only callin' 'cause he's drunk and alone
>*A guy wakes up with a hangover, hits his head and shouts "POYO"
>Phone rings
>MK is calling
>We need to get shit done
>Kirby, played by Jonah Hill "Oh, poyo, not this again"
>MK, played by Kit Harington, knocks on the door "COME, YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE"
>Kirby: "I don't think I can do it, not after last time"
>MK: You only lost because that Kevin, or King DeDeDe as he calls himself, cheated. I believe you can win the Gourmet Race
>two friends
>Kirby *cough* POYO
>MK: JUST RELAX, LET IT COME TO YOU
>it's the race of their lives
>King DeDeDe: "Bwahahaha, you can't beat my game, bring the chili dogs"
>*Walter Dee brings habanero chili dogs*
>*King DeDeDe smells them*
>"Yep, it's gonna be one of those nights" *rubs belly,* *belly growls*
>some Omeprazole is needed
>*kirby shown gagging*
>this summer is going to be
>*montage of slap stick*
>*MK dressed in Drag*
>Kirby "how is this going to help me eat faster? "
>MK "if you don't puke to this, you're golden"
>*montage that's pretty much the inevitable dance party ending*
>*Walter shown with a gordo plushie*
>this summer race to the tables
>*montage of every time they say "poyo" in the movie
>KIRBY
>Kirby: Gourmet Race.
>Get the Poyo Froyo popcorn combo at your local Cinema and get a chance to win a Nintendo Switch signed by Sakurai

Attached: 1551841074636.jpg (210x240, 10K)

Hell yeah, time for another Kirby thread! I found my Mass Attack cart last night and it's been pretty comfy. I dunno why I stopped playing it back then.

Attached: Goddamnit+taranza_a4f3a1_6864492.jpg (680x971, 109K)

This is very cute.

Attached: Kirby OH YEAH.jpg (193x197, 8K)

i wonder what exactly is stopping HAL from making a kirby game with every non-fusion (64) and unconsolidated (eg burning was consolidated into fire, laser and ball were not) ability so far, if only for the sake of it

it'd definitely be really fun

please can we get more cute

It wouldn't definitely be really fun.

It would be hard to make them all fun and distinct. Things like Needle and Throw have never gotten advanced tech. You'd have to give them a whole new moveset, or turn them into throwaway puzzle-solving powers.

And the game already struggles to offer any sort of challenge. How are you going to make platforming a thing when Missile exists? How do you keep enemies a threat against Tornado? How do you make a boss that's beatable with sucking and spitting alone a challenge for Suplex?

choose your ability

Attached: fan abilities.png (1600x1016, 3.05M)

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the whole matpat thing. I watched the video and 'agreed' to what he said to an extent.

Clock without a doubt

Wood seems kinda cute.

wood is nice. >:]

Attached: nice wood ya got there.jpg (512x512, 43K)

needle and spark coexisted in most games they were featured in
throw could be integrated into suplex as a function after lifting
kirby can already fly as a native ability so platforming was never an issue
tornado hasn't always been broken in games its featured in, with the vulnerability in the endlag offering some trouble at times
and your point with suplex is universally true, especially due to its i-frames. that said, they had it return for some reason despite its brokenness

Cloud, Ring, or Psychic

>Things like Needle and Throw have never gotten advanced tech
Then why not take some creative liberty and give them some?

For exmaple needle can have it's moveset from return to dreamland, and add it the ability to launch needles on the fly and control their flight path (an ability needle has in the anime)

im still waiting for a megaman/kirby crossover fangame
having leaf shield, magnet missile or thunder claw as a kirby ability would be pretty fuckin cool
or megaman reinterpreting burning as a speed burner-type weapon, or a frost shield based on ice's freeze aura attack

kirby games were better off when abilities had only 1 or 2 attacks
the series works better as a platformer

Attached: 1520443802373.png (256x224, 30K)

i think i can sort of agree with this
single-function abilities like those in adventure made each ability feel unique in their application toward combat and platforming, acting as an assistant to kirby's innate abilities rather than an entirely different character

still, the complete movesets abilities receive in modern games do spice up the gameplay in a way and allow combos and more varied experimentation, especially with KSA's imbuements actually changing how attacks function

i'd say they're pretty much equal, but adventure holds my top favorite spot

Ado is the coolest Kirby character. Her kingdom is cool, boss fight is cool, revisiting her is fun, her drawings are cool, and helping save the universe in K64 was cool too. She needs to be in more games.

Attached: 65641460_p0_master1200.jpg (600x534, 116K)

reminder that this is the best possible smash kirby rep

Attached: dmb.png (628x616, 341K)

I would love to see Dark Matter in that form in Smash but at the same time I don't think we need anymore swordsmen in general.

Right back at ya

Attached: 44522D4C-89FE-4754-BA3D-3EF4A1ABFB76.png (648x648, 117K)

it'd use the sword for side b and jabs and stuff but it could also pull moves from like, other dark matter too

Sand for the super diverse moveset and cloud for the fun movement

turn-based rpg when
team kirby clash has too many freemium mobage vibes for me

Attached: file.png (411x360, 299K)

these threads are really slow recently

Attached: 1518349041060.jpg (2800x1800, 419K)

Any Shimomura character is the best option. I'd go with Adeleine since she's like Shimomura's answer to Meta Knight and contrasts the best, but Dark Matter is undeniably awesome and vert important. Gooey is also my personal favorite Kirby character, and there's Rick too, Kirby's BEST best friend and earliest friend. Lots of possibilities.

The anime would've been much better if Sakurai weren't so autistic about Kirby speaking and having a personality.

Attached: 46f0ea5c-a840-4dd8-bd7c-abb3b4215871.jpg (1280x1121, 182K)

Weapon doesn't matter as much as series. "Sword user" isn't an issue. The issue is that FE characters are dull and samey.

Proof: the manga "Hoshi no Kirby - Dedede de Pupupu na Monogatari" is the best adaption of Kirby to a story-focused media. And all it does is use the characters' canon personalities and use the games' events as a guideline. Although it is a gag manga.

AH AM AH SUPASTAR WARRIAH

>King DeDeDe gets kicked in the balls
>Oh my precious Gordos

Why is he so fucking perfect? Why can't he be real?

Attached: Dv_rQUyVYAAr-of.jpg (1200x997, 71K)

>"Let's make an anime about Kirby!"
>Sakurai:

Attached: tumblr_mhbh6almSL1rqpvzyo4_250.gif (245x188, 488K)

As a FEfag, I agree.
Tiff just annoys me in general and I hope that we never get her again or a replacement if we ever get another anime.
I'd like to see a proper Kirby RPG with other characters and abilities used for your party. If Sakurai, Shimomura or Kumazaki decide to be autistic enough to make abilities have advantages/disadvantages like Pokemon, that'd be kinda cool.

he'd cause starvation worldwide but i don't care i want to take him home and look after him like the pure baby he is

Attached: rip snail.jpg (826x824, 66K)

I checked out some of the scans for that and it's one of the best things I've seen so far.

Attached: spidermobile.png (889x647, 163K)

Attached: 5BE6D653-DE13-4BA0-B6B3-E34E470E2ED3.jpg (640x767, 183K)

>Decide to make a show about Kirby
>It's not about Kirby
The director had to come up with two OC's because Sakurai threw a tantrum.

Attached: 1547757571859.png (788x718, 345K)

That manga's great too from what I've seen on tumblr. It seems like a spiritual successor to Dedede de Pupupu.

He's literally too good for this world. You know I'm right.

>I'd like to see a proper Kirby RPG with other characters and abilities used for your party.

I've wanted this ever since the Mario RPG.

Amen, brother.

Attached: painteroftheskies.jpg (600x437, 59K)

There's more?! Shit, I have some 4 panel gag one for 64 a while back and didn't know they had an actual one until last night.

Attached: cc990709c67b93b695804e4458b299c5.png (683x433, 244K)

And although "poyo" and Kirby being a literally baby didn't stick, reducing him to being a neutrally appealing cutesy character did.
He's still cute, but the old slapstick cutscenes where he got to emote was much cuter and more natural.

Have you seen the original pilot? He had more personality in that, but I guess that wasn't what Sakurai wanted.

> hey remember those collectibles that seemed optional at the time?
> guess what? :)

When a game does this to me, I drop it. Was fun up until then, though.

Attached: 881ca563c0.png (975x672, 671K)

The one you're posting from looks like Moretsu Pupupu Hour, which ran from 2006 to 2016. Dedede de Pupupu Monogatari ran from like 1996 to 2006, woth 25 issues. I think the only way to read that one is buying it, currently.

I didn't get far last time I played because my file was at 14%. From what I've read, it doesn't sound as bad as Triple Deluxe/Planet Robobot with their keychains and stickers.

Yeah I've got some scans of book 10 from Moretsu Pupupu Hour. I can't wait to see the rest of the translations eventually.

That’s true, I remember some user once posted some Kirby “Audio Drama” and it was fine, I see no issue with Kirby speaking and having a personality, not sure what they were trying to achieve with that anime, what was so wrong with the usual Kirby universe that needed to be reworked for that show?

Attached: 1540617937230.png (775x1161, 1.02M)

I think Sakurai got triggered by Kirby's bants in Avalanche.

>an actual rpg
>all the main characters
>get hal and game freak to work on it
>can have up to 6 party members at a time,, kirby is always one but you can change the other five, works sorta like pokemon
>kirby doesn't get moves via level up, but rather from beating different enemies that have different moves, thus giving you an incentive to 100% complete the game
>other party members are both regular enemies and main characters
>dedede - lots of hp and high attack and defense too. pretty low speed and special attack/defense. a buff physical wall/attacker
>meta knight - lower hp, but high speed and attack/special attack. a sweeper who can be oriented for both physical or special attacks
>bandanna dee - lower hp, mid attack and defense, speed is high. average starting partner to be useful in early game
>gooey - stats mostly the same as kirby, slightly more orientated toward special attack/defense. for when you want kirby but want to get moves via level up
>adeleine - low hp, attack and defense, but very high speed and special attack. essentially meta knight but more orientated for either special sweeping or statuses.
>rick - high defenses and hp, lower attacking stats. a solid wall that can take damage pretty well and also learns a variety of moves
>coo - high speed and special attack, lower defending stats. opposite of rick that can't take damage well but is good for hitting reliably and strong.
>kine - the middleground between rick and coo, has stats in between the two. an all-rounder with a low speed stat, but that gets tripled if in water

Does Hal still have to listen to Sakurai even though he's not with them anymore?

>Mace, Clock, Axe, Sand, NUCLEAR
nice

Attached: 52940783_152839295725632_722255598547604166_n.jpg (899x899, 53K)

continued
>daroach - a more extreme version of meta knight - even HIGHER speed and attack (with special attack) but even lower lows. risky, but will serve you well
>characters like marx and magolor are treated as legendaries
>some characters can 'evolve' into others or have different forms in battle
>waddle dee goes from regular to sailor dee to bandanna dee
>dedede can turn into either masked or macho dedede mid-fight kinda like a mega evo
>soul forms also work like megas
>eventually fight and befriend major villains like dark matter, also treated like legendaries / evil teams

>predictable dedede, meta knight, waddle dee party members
>they don't even get their own rival roles and story in a fucking RPG, they're just kirby buddies again
Hard pass and dropped the series if that happens.

when aren't they kirby buddies nowadays

In re-releases of more creative games

you're implying extra epic yarn
please don't, that;s a really bad port

I'd play it. The devs said there taking Kirby in a new direction now since they're done with Star Allies, so there MIGHT be a slim chance of getting something like an rpg.

Attached: Future.png (540x525, 206K)

It's implying VC.
EEY ruins EY because it doesn't understsnd the game design of EY, and it shoves "standard kirby" elements where they don't belong, missing the point of not just that game but the series as a whole.

that, and the game was designed with the artstyle in mind, and the 3ds makes everything look like shit compared to the wii

stop

please don't stop
we need more zero kirby

Oh hey I found my Kirby 64 manga along with the Squeak Squad one! I don't remember having the latter but that's cool. I wish I could help out with the scanlations by providing my books or something but I have no idea what to do or anything since I'm not normally a manga reader.

Attached: kirby manga.jpg (628x471, 127K)

>Dedede de Pupupu na Monogatari
>Mo~retsu Pupupu
>Manaru Nikki
>the light novels
>the absolute endless amount of 4komas
>all got it right in their own way
>anime falls into any pitfall it could have fallen into and digs new holes despite not being given a shovel

Attached: Cleaning boi.png (144x110, 15K)

I want a Kirby game with either a western or Halloween theme.

we have anime dedede for western kirby

Hey man you should scan that Kirby 64 manga, or just post photos of it ITT if you don't have a scanner.

Look what just arrived from Nippon Yea Forums

Attached: 4213CF48-CCCC-4645-B850-2E74DA2C4116.png (640x1136, 1.03M)

We need more, what if in a new game, Kirby got banished to the Wild West and it’s filled with a bunch of dededes

Attached: OH NO I HATE IT.png (540x459, 327K)

That reminds me, I saw one of Kirby riding on his back.

I don't even know if my old scanner works anymore, let alone where it's at so I think I'll try to take photos of it instead. If the thread dies before I finish I'll just zip them all up and throw it on Mediafire for the next thread.
That is so adorable!

Attached: anon will deliver.png (904x1027, 191K)

There's also one of him with Kine. They're Japanese arcade prizes.

Attached: D3I0HRgXkAAl12m.jpeg.jpg (989x1200, 115K)

Posting this

Attached: 4C3AC740-F953-4382-B1EC-B36E9D772BCE.jpg (2048x2048, 210K)

borb

Attached: 1528949951031.png (100x100, 5K)

Rick is great.

Attached: 1492577975214.jpg (600x720, 167K)

Attached: 1531139374171.jpg (1200x1115, 102K)

Speaking of scans, I wish somebody would scan the art from the I-Spy books

Attached: Hoshi no Kirby wo Sagase.jpg (1200x900, 454K)

Posting SOUL Kirby

Attached: C-bHbx1VYAA9DOx.jpg large.jpg (700x1150, 163K)

Ricks cool

Heads up guys, the colored pages are a little harder to take pics of because the pages are glossy. I either keep the flash off but it's dark or keep the flash on and there will be a spot on each page from that.

I just want the abilities to change Kirby's skin color again. It was the neatest touch.

I have these

Attached: Find Kirby 1.jpg (1200x900, 279K)

Attached: Find Kirby 2.jpg (900x1200, 221K)

That was great, the flagship games really had the best collectibles

Attached: Find Kirby 3.jpg (1199x899, 228K)

Did you guys know there's a Kirby Cafe in Japan? They have a bunch of merch on ebay.

I miss Kirby cosmic chaos

every kirby fangame is fated to be cancelled

Any place I can read this? I found volume 1 here: archive.org/details/manga_Hoshi_no_Kirby_Dedede_de_Pupupu_na_Monogatari
Can't seem to find the rest though

Attached: plot.png (1025x335, 213K)

What is this?

Kirby and Plasma Kirby especially got screwed when Kirby stopped changing colors

Attached: gimme blue.png (704x736, 399K)

I got some of book 10 from here: mopupumanga.tumblr.com/

They need to bring Kirby Cafe to the west.

Attached: B2p66SX.jpg (700x570, 93K)

>scans of Super Mario-Kun and KC Mario are easy to look up
>scans of Kirby's manga are impossible to find

I meant the Copy Abilities. Though the player ability to change colors would be nice as an alternative.

Attached: file.png (490x550, 296K)

I know it’s true but god damn it. It looked so cool and it even gave some helpers distinct move sets from Kirby. It looked like a better star allies. If it ever were to come out, I’d only hope that they’d add is the elephant from Kirby gcn, because everything else I’d want is there, I think they had plans for ado and the animal friends to be playable and even more that I can’t quite remember. I guess that it was just too ambitious for its own good. The new abilities looked great too, they even predicted spear.

Oh yeah, that was nice. I found it odd when they didn’t have it anymore because super star was my first Kirby game ever.

Kirby version of those picture puzzle books you used to read as a kid

The first 16 pages are all trash quality so hopefully the rest will be fine since they're in black and white.

Attached: trash scan.jpg (1536x2048, 167K)

Attached: 1548173468629.png (1600x1000, 2.5M)

I went there twice when in Japan. The food is alright but the thing that makes it good is how cute it is.

Attached: kirby cafe.jpg (2880x2160, 2.86M)

Lucky bastard. Get any good merchandise?

Ribbon strong!

Attached: D26bW92VAAApI4r.jpg (1200x864, 136K)

I think that throw should be your neutral attack and that suplex should be your dash attack

well yeah, it'd be a waste to go and not buy anything.
Really squeezed a lot of money out of me.

Attached: 20190410_093907.jpg (4032x3024, 3.59M)

Nice haul.

I'll have to set aside a lot of money just for the Kirby Cafe if I ever get to go to Japan.

How do you think the anime would have gone if it were up to Shimomura? or Kumazaki?

Attached: ripple queeen.png (746x666, 293K)

The legs look disgusting.

at least someone likes 'em
susie that gay little shit

Kirby is everywhere in Japan and gets loads of new merch every month, so it's really hard to avoid buying stuff if you think about how you won't be able to buy all the stuff back home.

>Shimomura
It would focus on the themes of his games. Wistful and light tone. Childhood adventures, dreams and nightmares coming true, making and helping new friends, seeing new places with the people you care about. It would probably be episodic with continuity. "Lore" would only unfold before our eyes with the events of the episodes.
Kumazaki would probably try to make it kind of like a Gainax action anime. It would probably have one arc about a tragic antagonist. It would focus on villain and backstory lore so much that the main setting and cast starts to feel undexplored. But it would have some awesome fight scenes.

Pick your preferred flavor of weird cosmic horror.
>there's stuff out there that you can never understand, no matter how hard you try, and all you can do is pray it never reaches you
>the horrors are more understandable, but you get to see how they ruin people's lives firsthand, and all you can do is pray it never reaches you

Attached: 1528694211041.jpg (900x1200, 242K)

Damn. She's thicc af.
I was lucky enough to find the manga in the states when I went to LA with a friend several years ago. I might feel like a kid in a candy store if I go to Japan and see all that shit. Dunno how I'd be able to get it all home, especially if I see any merch of Taranza or Adeleine.
That's one good way of putting it.

I love Meta Knight!

Attached: SSBU_MetaKnight.png (1682x1556, 2.5M)

>one is about Kirby
>one is about the antagonist

>new star warrior is revealed
>after his mask is destroyed, pic related happens, and he starts acting more like dark matter

Listen man. I too love Meta Knight, and I would be lying if I didn't want him to smash my ass so hard that my prostate is more wrecked than Japan after WW2. However you need to shut the fuck up.

__________I love Meta Knight!__________

Attached: 1545020837930.jpg (768x697, 101K)

I want a direct sequel to Kirby 64

Attached: D3rlvVQUYAAW18L.jpg (1080x614, 42K)

If there was a new Anime. What genre should it be?
>Comedy
>SoL
>Action
>Shounen
>Shoujo
Which would best suit the Kirby franchise?

>I'd go with Adeleine since she's like Shimomura's answer to Meta Knight
Isn't that also just Rick

I want one that's actually based on the game franchise. Probably a good mix of comedy, SoL, and action, with a dash of horror because, you know, end bosses.

Will the next Kirby game be better than Star Allies or did he finally run out of mojo after Robobot?

Attached: jambuhbye.jpg (1352x1328, 922K)

I do too, but I want it to have triple combo abilities and maybe give bandana dee a similar role to 64 dee, because 64 dee had a way better role than bandana really ever has, and I say that as a Bandana dee fag. I also want ado in it, of course.

SoL comedy for the most part but more action if the games are adapted.
If the games are adapted, an anime would also be a better format for showing the story beyond the surface compared to pause screens or interviews having to clarify everything.

Comedy/SoL/Action for filler episodes and Shonen/Comedy for story arcs

I want one that's like Seinfeld.

Triple combo abilities would be nuts, that would be a sight to see. I wonder if that can be done without them just becoming modifiers.
Should have one regular non-specific Waddle Dee like the original, so Waddle Dee can be a character again.
I want each of the four to have their own story within a greater story. Everyday things that are brought to the adventure.

You forgot Ecchi user.

Trick question, the best scenario would be shorts/skits ala Pokemon generations or the Pikmin shorts
But if we ever got another non-seasonal anime, Slice of Life/Adventure

Attached: p12.png (868x651, 412K)

I’m fine with the waddle dee thing, I just waddle dee to be important. Regular or bandana

Nobody wants to see Ecchi user in anything.

>"These maxim tomatoes are making me thirsty!"
The manga can take care of that.

Attached: queen dedede.jpg (330x225, 23K)

Four hours have passed so here's a pity (you)

>Ribbon laughs at King Dedede when she sees him after he was in the Fountain of Dreams

Hyness is a qt

Ikr? I hope he helps us in the next game.

Attached: 1554522083936.jpg (1200x857, 115K)

Gotta agree with you, it's just making the dynamic between King Dedede, Meta Knight, and Kirby even more stale than it has to be.

Attached: 1450418656104.png (267x157, 49K)

If they ever did go back to that dynamic, whose side would bandana dee be on, dedede’s or Kirby’s, I don’t want them to get rid of bandana dee completely if they go back to that dynamic.

If they want to make him an actual character then Dedede.

is likely, everything points out at him being a “friend” now, I’m glad about that, I was almost sure he wasn't going to make it out of the game

Attached: D0-9EXxU0AYSRKE (1).jpg (1199x975, 130K)

He'd be loyal to Dedede.

Yeah, he couldn’t do much with Kirby and he doesn’t really feel like sidekick material. I feel like the only real character who would even be close to fitting a sidekick role is Gooey

Continuing on, maybe if dedede actually becomes a bad guy again, one day. Bandana dee could lay traps for Kirby and maybe get a bossfight.

Jerry and Newman as Kirby and Dedede when?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>sidekick role is Gooey
So do I, I believe Banda is better as a friendly underdog rival for Kirby, loyal to his King and a good friend in general, but the fact that he is training hard so he can beat Kirby shouldn’t be forgotten

Attached: D2frNMzUYAEiZfz.jpg (1024x798, 125K)

>wave 3 gets launched
>pause lore getting posted
>Hyness and mage descriptions that were phrased to make you think Hyness was done

Attached: April fools Hyness.png (840x640, 191K)

>"Hello, Kirby..."
>"Hello, Dedede..."
With Marx as Kramer.

King Dedede, being on Kirby's side is one of the worst decision HAL has made since it didn't give him anything to work on other than being there.

It really didn’t, I always wanted Kirby to have a sidekick, but I felt gooey fit more and it made bandana dee way more boring.

I feel like Battle Royale really fucked BWD's role in Kirby.

I liked it at first, but then he betrayed dedede.

Reminder that HAL almost gave legs and a new look for the three mages.

Attached: beta three mages.png (832x339, 290K)

Oh absolutely, Ringo Juice bandana dee is some hot bullshit.

Kind of looks like squeak squad art

Also, I just noticed the fucking hat eyes

I don't really mind The Apple Juice Song or BWD's desire to get stronger because he admires Kirby or whatever but yeah when he betrayed DDD, it's hard to justify why BWD would return to Kirby or DDD. I say he just go independent, like in Rainbow Curse.

But how?

I was so focused on the legs, I didn't even noticed the eyes on the hat either. I really wished they went this or the other ones just so they won't end up being called Susie 2.0. Hyness on the other hand is pretty great.

Attached: 1525133208425.png (352x152, 95K)

What about this lad?

Attached: BDE4D21E-C797-4A02-8404-BF610062DCAA.png (496x462, 541K)

Dedede was being a dick throughout the whole game and ignored Bandana Dee winning the Championship alongside Kirby to force Kirby into a 1v3 arena battle and the robot battle. It's fair enough that BD got sick of it and decided to help Kirby instead.

*snorts*
I’d like to make an announcement
Juck Sectonia and Juck Haltmann
Cheers to being alive

Attached: 132ABE47-7B77-4719-A531-85FA934E26EF-967-00000251E62F11D8.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Yeah, I would't say it's out of character for Bandanna Dee to side with Kirby if Dedede was being a massive cock the entire game. It was also surprisingly in-character for Dedede as well

Attached: tiny heart.jpg (637x637, 31K)

I wanna fuck him.

ALRIGHT LADS! I finally finished taking photos of my Kirby 64 manga so enjoy the potato quality until I can find my old scanner to do it properly! mediafire.com/file/gwjc5l5f7i20em9/Kirby 64 4Koma Manga ver 1.0.zip Once I'm able to find my scanner and if it still works I'll try to get the Squeak Squad manga done too.

Attached: 641b4125744bbc43310e90a827c5ae06.png (710x754, 662K)

never ever Parmesean

Attached: never ever zan.jpg (616x671, 54K)

Too bad, Zan Par called dibs ages ago.

Danke, user.

It's set on private lad.

I didn't mind collecting stuff in Robobot at all. I fucking loved Robobot though. Easily my favorite game in the series since it's just all tengan toppa style with a good Waifu and incredibly hard arena mode. I STILL haven't beaten True arena. Favorite power is poison.

Attached: Nova Delete.jpg (413x451, 221K)

Vampire because Castlevania. But I guess this is all subjective to what the moveset is like. If it's all as awesome as poison then Vampire just for the theme.

God I feel like such a retard. Hopefully this one will work. mediafire.com/file/gwjc5l5f7i20em9/Kirby_64_4Koma_Manga_ver_1.0.zip/file

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.

I got a kick out of poison as well. I pretty much held onto it as much as possible.

Bless you user.

Attached: page004.jpg (642x463, 75K)

You're welcome! Glad to see the link's working now.

I really like the modern ability sets where each power has like 10 different moves to it. Since all the designs are really cute, I always wanted to see them expanded upon anyway. I do wish each power was individually as useful as others though. Some are sort of wasted in most situations or have a very specific use. But I give credit where its due for coming up with so many different moves in the first place.

Poison is such an underappreciated ability. I just really love trapping bosses with multiple poison cloud + the poison floor + using the poison geyser, it feels amazing pulling it off every time.

Attached: 62042736_p5.png (746x549, 374K)

Sure wish they'd re-release it for Switch or something. Never got to play it when it first came out.

It's the best. I think part of it was the dash attack having some i-frames while also looking really cool, but it also had lots of different projectiles and stuff you could have out at once and optimize. It was so versatile. Hammer is probably still my best bet for beating Arena, but I find poison more fun.

I think you can probably emulate it if you have a good PC at this point. Do you not have a 3DS to play it on?

Damn, what pissed off Ribbon on the left panel?

Attached: page026.jpg (1536x2048, 157K)

Good question since I can't read moonrunes. Seems like Kirby's trying to figure out a math problem after a misunderstanding.

It's cute how Adeleine calls Kirby "Kaa-kun".

>Light novels, comics, dramas.
How do you write Kirby? I thought it was impossible. I couldn't do It.

>New Kirby game
>2.5D Platformer with some focus on puzzles and combat
>Game is as fast as Amazing Mirror/Squeak Squad
>4 Playable Characters (similarly to RtD), but puzzles are built around singleplayer
>Combo mechanics are back. You are able to combo enemies as much as you like
>Difficulty Slider is now a thing. A Hard Mode is avaiable from the start. By completing the game in the Hard Mode, you'll get the Extra Game
>On the hard mode, all enemies have more attacks and way more HP. They're also more agressive. All bosses are in their EX forms. And all secret bosses are avaiable in the Hard Mode as well
>All Dream Friends (besides Dark Meta Knight and maybe the Mage Sisters), are avaiable in the Extra Mode. Each one of them would get their own final boss
>Base Kirby now has a full moveset. His inhale has three levels of charge. He's also capable of walking while inhaling. His slide kick and air gun also are upgraded as they both give damage to bosses and mini-bosses
>Main team is composed of: Kirby, King Dedede, Adeleine and Bandana Dee
>Marx shows up from time to tome, as an antagonist who's trying to shit on you and on the team, but gets ultimately btfo'd by the main villain by the end of the game
>Meta Knight helps you from time to time, and shows up as a secret boss
>There would be a town in the game and many NPCs show up there (The Animal Friends, Pon & Con, some helpers, etc). Also all kinds of ability challanges would be avaiable there (similarly to the Lor Starcutter in RtD)
>Villain is a whole new threat on his own, and is completely unrelated to Dark Matter, Magolor, Novas, The Mirror World or anything like that.
Would you play it?

Attached: 3576.jpg (805x1024, 134K)

Just do what Sakurai wouldn't do.

>Would you play it?

You had me at New Kirby game

The important thing to notice about every single adaption besides the anime is that Kirby gets to talk.

I was going to do full translation, but that upper left panel is somewhat unreadable.
But basically, Kirby doesn't want to fight Whispy's kids "because they're just kids!" but then Kirby starts calculating
>when they become adults they'll each bear 40 apples, 40 x 4 means that...
Ribbon is disappointed by his malicious, self serving way of thinking

Attached: NA.gif (320x270, 174K)

W-wait...Kirby has a personality in these?!?!

Attached: 64747095_p0.png (1612x1400, 1.42M)

I don't think I'd be able to write even a page with just Kirby cooing like a baby, let alone a 100-episode anime.
Sorry about that. That's what happens when you try to scan a manga with a cheap smartphone when you don't have a scanner on hand. Also thanks for the translation anyways.

Found a couple of quality panels

Attached: Kirb1.jpg (645x1422, 84K)

Kirby is a tremendous asshole

Attached: Kirb2.jpg (622x473, 31K)

Yup. In the school chapter of book 10 in Moretsu Pupupu Hour, Kirby's personality was more like "Le RaNdOm PiE tEh DoOm!!2" while in another chapter he was more trying to be helpful while still being random. In the one I uploaded, his is kinda all over the place depending on the artist.
Gonna make you wish the worst he could do was trash talk like in Avalanche.

So, we have reached that moment in any fandom when the creators are maligned, and fans think they are the only ones capable if of getting Kirby right.

So did anyone find out if Shimomura is still alive?

>Moretsu Pupupu Hour
I'm a huge Kirbyfag but even I wouldn't read that trash.

Attached: 1519090026119.png (529x363, 145K)

I love it when Kirby gets to be an asshole, kinda aligns to how he was in Avalanche.

Attached: 44652631_p18.jpg (800x600, 102K)

Is that something like Shounen Jump?

I only found out about it around last night. Is there a problem with it? I'm not being defensive or anything, just legitimately curious since I rarely see Kirby manga translations.

I agree, most modern Kirby games are basically really easy 2D beat-em-ups with an occasional simplistic puzzle.

Where were you during 2007? It was like that until RtDL came out, but nowadays the formula has gotten stale despite the great reception Robobot had.

Attached: 1548619764287.png (254x251, 78K)

Assholes personalidad are lazy.

In a Kirby anime I'd think Kirby would be a little shit most of the time but when karma hits him back it hits back hard. He'd still care about his friends but just be kinda annoying.

Attached: kirby.gif (225x225, 348K)

The bitching is stale.

It’s amusing that the main thing that stays consistent between Kirby adaptations is that he’s always a little shit

Attached: 3E8D359B-C2F0-4772-A637-0A153411FB56.jpg (2807x2409, 1.66M)

Cloud, if it had all kinds of weather abilities would be fun really fun.

Great post user, this would be an amazing game.

It does, but HAL doesn't upset fans too badly even with the rocky start Star Allies had when it was first released. There are things I like to see them improve on, but the ones that entirely blame the directors are usually just minor shitpost.

Attached: 1532723423312.jpg (384x684, 42K)

The text is too blurry to read, but I wouldn't be surprised if Dedede was rude first.
Their dynamic benefits from Kirby getting to retaliate.

What's up with Meta Knight here?

Only when the characters they interact with doesn't have a great exchange with each other. Kirby usually doesn't bother or annoy his friends, but he would definitely mess around with his rivals. The best example of this would be the Dreamland 3 cutscenes that would play in between worlds.

Attached: 1473142976483.png (640x480, 208K)

>c'mon, get on my back
>how's that? make sure to keep a strong grip so that you don't fall off
>GYAA
also the sfx states that Kirby is nodding in response

Attached: WHAT THE.gif (320x270, 385K)

Being cute won’t save you from being an asshole, it makes a good contrast

Attached: A-4XsobCYAAc9Z_.jpg (261x786, 51K)

Oh, my bad.

>Kirby wanted natto
Gross.

>Natto
What the fuck even is natto? It looks like small beans drenched in slightly old salty horse jizz.

It's fermented beans that supposedly smells bad.

Fermented onions beans, and a good example of an acquired taste. When a Japanese person tells you to try it, they're usually being malicious and wants to see gaijin squirm trying to eat it.

Fuck, I forgot about the filter.

Attached: DsVbPkzV4AAc6Kg.jpg (674x596, 56K)

Lmao the filter made it sound even worse!

Don't feel bad about it. That filter is the bane of Japanese cuisine discussion.

What filter?

>What's up with Meta Knight here?
Meta Knight can't deal with people making fun of his date who is just Dedede and Kirby in drag, oh so cleverly named Dedeby

Attached: borb.jpg (640x898, 78K)

The word "soi" but with a y instead of i gets turned into "onions".

...why?

where have you been for the past 2 years?

I have no idea why that got filtered. I just accept it along with other crazy shit on this site.

hands look like tits

mods getting their jimmy's rustled because people were making fun of people consuming soi products, which is apparently emasculating (or is consumed mainly by leftists)

haha nice try

Attached: file.png (229x388, 58K)

>Already been two years
What the fuck I still remember the shitstorm that day. Man, how many Halloweens has it been since baka desu senpai?

The word got thrown around in console war thread WAY too much. Not that it stopped afterwards, but it did noticeably cut down usage.

Attached: 1554281550779.png (800x800, 362K)

So Meta Knight's real weakness is being bullied?

Attached: 1548634993617.gif (320x270, 180K)

Meta Knight is a autist chunni. So yes.

I hope he comes back just so that we get more Chiba

No, every potential Shinichi Shimomura found on the internet was a dead end.

Someone on a Kirby thread got a really weird response from a design company after sending an inquiry but everyone agreed it'd be best to leave that one alone.

Attached: DtadoFcUwAAN6kl.jpg (340x343, 19K)

One of the tracks for the soundtrack has just Hyness' vocalizations and it's that funny. It even has his laugh and snorting! I believe it's titled "Holy White Priest".

Kirb

His pig snorts are amazing.
His sound clip for text boxes is good too. Very alien-sounding.

Before Star Allies released there was a youtube video of Hyness’ voice clips just named birthday.sfx or something like that, to this day I still break out into a fit of laughter whenever I think about that video

>Shinichi Shimomura
he's probably just Sakurai in disguise.

I dunno if this is it since it's dated 4 months ago but I found this one. youtube.com/watch?v=bDmIQgU4qu0

Thanks user, I can’t understand anything, but really cute and sometimes weird stuff

Attached: D1zSzj1U8AA4nFP.jpg (1014x941, 343K)

You're welcome! I'm just glad to be able to share it.

Can you read runes or do you just enjoy the pictures?

Pictures of Void being friends with Kirby and everyone else are so cute.

Attached: D1xuaPNU4AAI8CO.jpeg.jpg (1143x901, 92K)

Yeah void is cute in his own way

Attached: D1wGiFIVAAAlFUe.jpg (1024x821, 64K)

>we were about to get that instead of “A Farewell to Kirby” but ended up getting the ominous picture

I can't read runes 99.9% of the time. That 0.1% is simple random shit that's not very helpful like a date, "mountain" and "fully automatic". That last one's due to learning when I'm getting an auto Mario stage in Super Mario Maker. Also I can recognize some katakana and a few hiragana, but not full words. It's like someone seeing "CAT" and recognizing the characters C, A and T but not figuring out what it's suppose to say.

Attached: sudoku.png (3000x1800, 2.07M)

There is also one of Meta Knight whistling his own theme

Attached: 1533155368459.gif (540x408, 2.88M)

>flamberge's hat eye is pointed directly at francisca's ass

That's Zan

>That watermark all over the place
Shameful, and I like more thunder thot, got the one with her with legs?

Attached: 2be0a00b547bc7d59800beb9a4348b8638989d29.jpg (1938x1422, 433K)

Zan is great

Attached: D0aGH1OUYAIjReM.jpg (997x1200, 106K)

Zan is best

Attached: stabby sticks.jpg (1200x698, 86K)

Zan is dead

Attached: 73406960_p37.png (1045x809, 623K)

Sorry user, that won’t kill her, unless you mean before Hyness meet her

Attached: D1jTAfLVYAAvd_0.jpg (875x1200, 104K)

Zan is silly

Attached: Thunder Thot.jpg (425x1199, 119K)

>the Kirby thread
7 years on and you're still spamming the same non-jokes

Good Void and good night

Attached: D1OeHlnU4AE6Ncq.jpg (1200x809, 81K)

Not really.

I really hope that in the next game we get to see more of Good Boy Void.

God bless you dude. Thanks for sharing this.

Attached: 73027913_p0.png (1748x1181, 3.17M)

Attached: zeros.png (936x296, 274K)

You're welcome. I deeply apologize for the photo quality and I promise to try to get a higher quality.

If Void is baby Zero then what does that make Void Soul from the main universe?

honestly, people who say poison is just a palette swap of water never played rtd or robobot
same with staff and spear

here, a picture for you guys.

Attached: Kirby lord knows i've trued.png (597x695, 102K)

I don't think that poison is a palette swap. I heard a theory that it's water after being polluted, which sounded kinda interesting. Both abilities behave differently with poison causing lingering damage whether by cloud or on the ground.

good thread let's do it again tomorrow

Attached: 1520198586429.png (556x547, 561K)

Attached: 74100369_p0.png (468x461, 422K)

waiting for the day my man Shinichi Shimomura is announced as the director for the next Kirby game
only he can save the series

to close out the thread, a feature film
I call it "Kirby falls down the stairs"
written and directed by me

Attached: kirbyfallsdownthestairs.gif (538x308, 35K)

SLOOOOOOOOOOOOPES

Attached: SCREAMING KIRB.png (1200x1200, 1.12M)

Attached: stairs.jpg (600x722, 74K)

been fuckin ages since i saw anything about kirby maker
how's it coming along?

Someone's making a Kirby Maker? That sounds kinda cool! I was hoping for one lately.

demo sometime this year
next month maybe

take your time, dude
every little bit makes it all the more awesome