youtube.com/watch?v=ufikwk7_AD0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arcanum:_Of_Steamworks_and_Magick_Obscura#Sequel
youtube.com/watch?v=2WeX41WfOsY
youtube.com/watch?v=8pbzUBg_AjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>bullshot cancelled
good

Attached: images.jpg (318x159, 4K)

Surprised anyone else remembers this thing.

I liked "Bounty Hunter" in the PS2 era, and I thought this should be a good soul-sequel.

the original metal gear solid rising comes to mind.

Attached: Versusxiii.jpg (736x613, 41K)

lord of the clans the cancelled thrall adventure game. at the time i loved all the lucasarts adventure games and was thrilled that blizzard was doing a warcraft version. when they cancelled i i thought oh well at least they are keeping their games top quality or nothing, but in retrospect thats probably when things started fucking up for the whole company and i just didnt see it. like maybe their good storytelling people were fed up after their story-driven project was cancelled so everything turned retarded afterwards.

>Bethesda cancelled this because it didn't met "quality standarts"
youtube.com/watch?v=ufikwk7_AD0

That crash team racing game, I can't remember the name.

Whore of the Orient, from the makes of L.A Noire.

Attached: whore-of-the-orient-team-bondi-cancelled-00001.jpg (600x300, 98K)

Why do you imply that’s a bad thing? It probably ran like absolute shit.

makers*

It still hurts Yea Forumsros.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arcanum:_Of_Steamworks_and_Magick_Obscura#Sequel

Attached: 1538398491340.jpg (533x534, 12K)

do you think it was the government shitting itself over 'orient', or it just didn't go well development-wise?

From what I remember, the word "orient" was too problematic

>The third-party FFXII spin-off with Basch leading a batallion in a castle at the edge of the world will never see the light of day

Why.jpg

World of Darkness
Terraria Otherworld
Scalebound

The concept of a Star Wars bounty hunter game seems awesome but this game clearly would have been shit. It was being developed at the peak of """cinematic""" gaming hype and the game play trailer was 99% cut scenes and 1% generic cover shooting. It would have turned out like The Order 1888 or whatever that game was called.

PREY 2 is the space bounty hunter game that actually looked really promising game play wise and it still sucks that it got canned. But at least the PREY game it was turned into was pretty good.

instead of this, we got the death of pandemic and dice's wet shit on a plate.
>vehicles are pickups

Attached: 159269481.jpg (500x803, 154K)

Attached: CodeVein.jpg (497x619, 96K)

Imperial Commando

Attached: 1554660986429.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

supposedly it's still coming out but it suffers the same fate as RDR1 whose engine only works on PS3/X360 and at this point why even bother developing a game for console that died several years ago, maybe out of pride or something

starcraft ghost.

>supposedly it's still coming out
Doubt. Its been taken off thier webpage.

>sev

Attached: 1515512941288.jpg (720x720, 75K)

Interstellar Marines

Attached: 2672300-trailer_interstellarmarines_steamea_20140929.jpg (1214x933, 458K)

Not an insider but I do have bad news from some people on the inside. They're planning to release Battlefromt 3 next gen and reworking the scraps from the cancelled project into BF3s single player. That's all your getting

>orient
fuckin retards don't know it literally means "east"

the n-words are based on how they say black too but that doesn't change anything
I've only ever seen "orient" in a neutral way though, I can understand "orientals" being offensive, it's still stupid either way
t. chink

youtube.com/watch?v=8pbzUBg_AjY

Attached: DS.gif (640x345, 1.69M)

>'Orient' as the problem word
>Not 'Whore of'

Am I in bizzaroworld?

it's a double whammy

that's how it went
they've seen no problem with "whore"

>ITT: Cancelled games you still want.
Gritty "realistic" take on Star Wars in the form of a strictly linear super-cinematic third person shooter in the vein of fucking Uncharted: Yeah, I'm sure we are missing out on a LOT.

Attached: fas.jpg (700x336, 47K)

IIRC it would have Delta squad continue, with Sev being a POW of the CIS (presumed dead). Then Delta serves the Empire while Sev operates as the leader of a rebel cell/insurgent trainer. Delta squad then reunites and fights the Empire iirc

Are you retarded? The title had fuck all to do with why it never came out.

the original rayman 4 before it was turned into that raving rabbits shit

I still fucking want it.

Attached: star-wars-battlefront-III-1200x675.png (1200x675, 214K)

Attached: South_Park_ScreenCap1.jpg (1468x1006, 225K)

What happened?

Timesplitters 3

It's obviously a bullshit excuse when their quality standards allowed for Fallout 4 and Fallout 76 to release in the state they were.

WOD mmo

Attached: 1383370947221.jpg (250x349, 11K)

Attached: 1537727281825.webm (1920x800, 3M)

EA

Attached: 1146-starcraft-ghost.jpg (320x455, 45K)

Imagine how shit in was

where the hell have you been? EA acquired the sole rights to produce starwars vidya, and gave battlefront to dice. and then dicefront II was so full of pay-to-not-grind-for-4000-hours that DISNEY told EA to stop being so damned jewish.

>people here wanted a 1313 that was a fucking movie just like the rest of the uncharted and last of us *games*

Legends 3
I'm still mad.

Not officially, but with no update in over 2 years, it's pretty dead.

Attached: RoutineBanner_04.png (1820x828, 2.51M)

>It's obviously a bullshit excuse
It's really not. The game was simply disfunctional. As in - it did not work for most people most of the time.

oh man I totally forgot about this
it was going to be some kind of VR killer app right?
looked cool

Attached: Mount-Blade-II-Bannerlord-Gamescom-Impressions-01-Take-the-Hit-Header-2060x1159.jpg (2060x1159, 359K)

it's not cancelled user

if it was, then I could at least stop hoping