Pay real money to unlock everything

siliconera.com/2019/04/09/resident-evil-2-all-in-game-rewards-unlock-dlc-lets-people-collect-everything-for-a-small-fee/

When Ubisoft does this people get angry but when Capcom does it it's okay.

Attached: ss_af7e97f30a3f66fa63f3e0b9d72e27a5e07047db.600x338_thumb.jpg (554x313, 30K)

I disagree with all DLC (and I mean absolutely all DLC) but this is no worse than anything else. It doesn't have any effect on me.

Wow it's almost like this board has actual paid Capcom shills in it. Who'd have thought?

Who cares if Ubisoft or Capcom does this? How does it effect me?

Because IT'S OKAY WHEN JAPAN DOES IT
Like literally, this applies to so many fucking cases

It’s not okay and I pirated this piece of trash game and the DLC. Fuck capcom

Okay, name some.

5 dollars to be a lazy casual, or free for skilled players. It's a win win.

REmake 2

based
if it's japan Yea Forums will suck it off to no end

I have never objected to this kind of thing. Let the fucking casuals shell out the Shitter Tax, if they want to. I already unlocked everything there was in RE2.

i mean who really cares its a singleplayer game offering cheats for money just ignore it
get a real problem

Attached: 1554321355021.jpg (930x916, 71K)

Search real address to unlock everything.

Attached: 20uswmt.png (415x519, 64K)

I literally don't see the problem, if I was a dev I would put this kind of DLC on every game seeing how retards would rather have everything handed to them instead of actually playing to get things

OP for example
Gacha games
Nintendo selling same games every year and overpriced trash hardware
Having dyke characters (for example nico in dmc 5)

>just don't buy it bro
Every time I see some stupid normalfaggot retch this sentiment about something like the OP I want to scream. This is where the slippery slope begins. This is where things like horse armor shifting into fucking lootboxes and paying for content you already paid for begins.

I wonder how long it'll take for them to start selling cheats "for fun". Look, bro! Big head mode! (And also infinite ammo and health and...)

This is where it starts and they do it here on purpose. Single player games where it doesn't affect anyone else... And then they go further.

With Ubisoft it's usually at launch.

With REmake2, it's about 3 months after launch

you realize that this is paying money to make a SINGLEPLAYER game EASIER? wheres the slippery slope? fucking retard

Dont see the problem. Any serious player will simply get everything free. This is also a single player game. Its not like theyre releasing weapon/armor paid dlc in MHW.

>This is where the slippery slope begins.
Slippery Slope is the name of a fallacy, you fucking moron. When things are shitty, you fight against them, but you don't fight against things that are fine, because they might one day turn into stuff that is shitty

But you can literally unlock all those cheats ingame by just playing, this is for retards, women and game journos

Are there any games where you can't get lootbox content from just playing the game?

Legitimately asking, because I don't know.

Aside from EA Sports games, are there any where buying lootboxes actually give you an advantage?

And you could unlock Vader for free in battlefront 2 in like 500 hours of grinding you nonce

>comparing singleplayer game to a multiplayer one
You are fucking retarded congratulations

>implying you have to grind for 500 hours to get items in re2
>implying re2 is online
>implying there are multiple characters to grind for in re2
>implying you have a working brain

Slippery slope as I said
You should know all about slopes since both of your foreheads are practically horizontal

Slippery slope is a fallacy lmao

are you just pretending lol

>fallacy fallacy

>fallacy fallacy fallacy

>fallacy fallacy fallacy fallacy

Both of you should fallate your dads.

>event just happens
>"WOW! WHY ISN'T THERE A MILLION THREADS ON THIS YET?!?!"
It just happened. Give it time, fag.

Remake 2 is a good game. Greentexting at me isn't going to change that.

>Op for example

Who cares if it's unlockable in game and reasonable to do so? West or Japan.

>Gacha games
>Okay
>Games

>Nintendo selling same games

I like memes too

>Having dyke characters
>Nico from dmc5
>okay

She's disgusting.

it's unironically okay when japan does it

>I wonder how long it'll take for them to start selling cheats "for fun".

EA (?) did that with Clive Barker's Jericho.

No retard, slippery slope is a concept, slippery slope fallacy is the name of a fallacy.

>sucking up money from retards who can't beat hard mode
how is this a bad thing?

BECAUSE ITS LITERALLY LOOTBOXES OMFG FUCKING KEKSHITNIGGER

If you are too dumb to download a 100% save file, you deserve to pay idiot tax

Pro tip to all the brainlets ITT: It's objectively bad because there's no actual content or effort behind it. Even garbage like paid cosmetics can be justified with "I paid for this and wouldn't have gotten it at all/soon otherwise", but something like this is inexcusable. It's content they've already made and you can already access, given to you for money instead of actually playing the game. The consumer is paying for a game, and then paying more money to avoid playing it.

Where does this line end? What if Dark Souls or Sekiro had... "Golden Emblems" or something, just a currency that you can only acquire by beating really hard enemies over and over and over. And you can use those emblems to call in extra summons or outright kill a boss or give yourself a revive or whatever. Would you play the game and beat it normally, or would you pay $4.99 + tip to get some emblems and go back to playing? What about Normalfags Joe and his five million friends who have the memories of goldfish and can't remember boss patterns? It effectively neuters the experience for the player just to give the company more money while also telling them that this is acceptable and will make them more money than making a traditional progression system.

But if you download a 100% file how can you play through the game if it's already complete

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 219K)

I don't agree with this type of dlc but it wasn't available on day one so I don't really care. Everyone who was gonna unlock all the rewards already did and this'll only serve to squeeze a little more money out of the shitters who quit the game.

Attached: 1554830840739.gif (288x287, 1.68M)

I don't give a fuck. It's a single player game. If people wanna pay to cheat in a video game then I say let 'em do it. They're the same retards that bought cheat manuals back in the day instead of just asking their friends or looking that shit up on the internet when it became popular.

nice sperg-out over a singleplayer game selling cheats lmao

I actually don't mind this at all. The only people who hate this kind of thing are children, because they don't have money. I don't mind if there are things in a game that can be achieved through skill, money or time. Different people have different amounts of each of those. If someone wants to support a developer by giving them more money, that's no skin off my back. I'm not doing it, so by all means. Think about it: you have two players, one bought the game for $60 and played it a ton, while the other bought the game for $600 and barely plays it at all. While I can understand the developer being saddened that the latter guy has barely played their game, he financially supports them, and that's necessary for them to continue making games.

My opinion on this only changes when it's someone other than the developer profiting from the exchange or when the whole point of the game is for players to compete with each other.

The time thing is bullshit if they make it an insane grind that you can pay to skip.

>I disagree with all DLC (and I mean absolutely all DLC)
even proper expansions?

I actually didn't think of time vs. money. I think skill vs. time, skill vs. money, and time vs. skill vs. money are all fine.

I also came up with this when I played an extremely grind-y MMO. I guess I haven't really thought about "time" outside of that context. Compared to that game, nothing takes time.

EXPANSIONS ARE JEWISH TRICKS NEVER PAY FOR MORE CONTENT ONLY BUY NEW GAMES