Who is the greatest rival character in a video game?

Who is the greatest rival character in a video game?

Attached: silver2.jpg (900x840, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDLj143lxVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably that one, yeah

not even the best rival in pokemon

Revolver Ocelot. Hands down.

Blue and Hue are the only ones who even come close. Wally would be up there in ORAS because that final battle with him is pure kino but he's not really a rival and you barely ever run into him.

Attached: hue4.png (500x454, 210K)

Liquid was better.

Attached: miller_liquid.gif (540x401, 1.32M)

Lillie. I kept trying to enjoy Sun and Moon, but every time she showed up I liked the game less and less.

Every Pokemon rival is the same.

>"Heh, I bet your Pokemon suck!"
>"Oh shit, you beat me. I'LL COME BACK STRONGER!"
*repeat*

Nice transparent jpeg thirdworld retard

t. never played past GSC

Vergil

Nigga looks like ralphthemoviemaker

Attached: vergil.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

don't get so cocky

Attached: 1526547020162.webm (1280x720, 2.05M)

After gen 2 no. The rivals are your besties now.

except one:
youtube.com/watch?v=mDLj143lxVk

him.

What? Silver was the last one like that, after they were friends, hotblooded idiot, "muh sister purulin!" Edge and faggots.

I'm not gay, but...

Attached: gladion2.png (700x1003, 360K)

We meet again, Blunder Red.

Attached: The-Wonderful-101-Prince-Vorkken.jpg (400x225, 46K)

>Copy a retard making up a cool stance you saw in a movie once while using a notoriously difficult to wield weapon and still make it work well enough to 1v1 a by the book faggot who trains every single day
>Fulfil your dream to be a storybook hero
>Don't just shoot up your school, become general of an army and lead an assault on it complete with jetpack soldiers and jetbike soldiers
>Pull some giant fucking obelisk halfway across the world and use it to drop a literal sea of monsters on an entire continent for no apparent reason
>Have an entire party, Odin and Gilgamesh attempt to kill you, BTFO half of them and then just walk away unscathed to do some fishing while the world may or may not end
Has there ever been a man so based?

Attached: Seifer listens to Black Mages.gif (500x258, 237K)

Nothing can really erase the shame of having your final battle appearance end so embarrassingly.

further FF material made him more based by having his voice actor be Takehito Koyasu

The dude cut Odin in two and had to be ganked by Gilgamesh, and after the battle he isn't even tired, he just struts off, how exactly was that embarrassing? He even got the kanji finish.

Attached: odni-seifer.gif (240x180, 497K)

>gets literally blown the fuck out

>rival is a love interest
>final boss battle is the two of you going to slam city releasing all the sexual tension built up throughout the game's runtime
>first one to finish loses
Any game like this?

i feel sorry for OP, we took this thread too seriously