Comfy Yea Forums thread

Comfy Yea Forums thread. Talk about what you're playing and ask for recommendations. Keep it vidya and keep it comfy.

Attached: comfy vidya.jpg (1000x1000, 146K)

I'm playing Persona 5. Beat the final boss. What I should play after that? Gravity Rush 2 or Nier Automata?

Attached: f7c3c0474af9cbb0461518cf9b33a763--olives-bunny-rabbit.jpg (736x736, 38K)

Nier Automata, unless you really liked Gravity Rush 1

Attached: 1522033072831.jpg (1920x1080, 1012K)

Thanks!!! :)

Fuck off

Playing Dark Souls for the first time.
I might actually finally beat a video game in a long long time.
I'm in Duke's Archives right now.
I've got to get back to P5 one day.
I was following a confidant/aocial stats guide and in the middle of Futaba's dungeon I didn't receive a stat up when I was supposed to.
That was about five months ago, lost my motivation to play.

>didn't receive a single stat up
>stopped playing
autism

Honestly, it does not get better later. The later dungeons are abysmal. I just hope to get the real ending and move to the next game.

Kill yourself

Attached: 1516107955661.jpg (413x455, 29K)

You're near the end, have you got the other lord souls?

Just got No Man's Sky on ps4 for 13$ and holy shit is it comfy

Attached: dims.jpg (1600x898, 241K)

It's fun so long as you temper your expectations

>replaying TNT Evilution using only keyboard controls
Feels great, one of the only things I've enjoyed since I burnt myself out on vidya. TNT was bizarrely enough the Doom mapset that really got me into it, I'd only ever played Ultimate and 2 before and never considered anything else. I still remember the hot summer day like ten years ago, playing the two secret maps over and over again because they were absolutely enchanting.

Attached: 1531862202498.png (378x370, 120K)

Most comfy games I've played since starting the wagecuck phase of life 3 years ago have been Stardew Valley and SS13 heavy roleplay servers.

Any more comfy recommendations?

I’m playing rapelay. Moms in the kitchen baking up a mess of chocolate chip cookies, dads on the couch watching sports and lil sis and I are cozy in our pjs playin rapelay on the family pc.

Rune Factory

you played Animal Crossing? easily the comfiest game i've ever played

Never played it, have heard good things though.

Is it best to buy a handheld console to play it on though? Can probably get a cheap second hand old one from when the game was first released right?

I didn't like Final Doom but the atmosphere isn't bad

okami, beautiful music and atmosphere

I feel like ill get bored once i see all the items and "types" of planets. But the story's got me hooked and discovering new things and upgrading is so satisfying

Monster Hunter World. Currently farming Nergigante to get some of his armor set.

I need to play more of it.