2 days left until the Nintendo (I.E not just smash, faggot) Direct

2 days left until the Nintendo (I.E not just smash, faggot) Direct.

What are you expecting?

Attached: D3FvSY6XcAIvuBJ.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamingintel.com/nintendo/sources-next-direct-coming-april-11th-2019/
warosu.org/ic/thread/2774207#p2774298
nintendoeverything.com/sakurai-on-smash-bros-ultimate-jokers-reveal-getting-some-rest-and-more/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1554491564649/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mother 3. Unironically.

If Reggie isn't there i'll be pissed.

A gay blowjob

Stevefags to be BTFO
again

Its not happening, Cletus. Too many controversial topics you cant remove through translation

If true, I expect more news on Mario Maker, Link's Awakening, and maybe Astral Chain.

Outside of that, it's anyone's guess. Reggie said he wanted to personally announce one last game before he leaves, so that's going to shown off but who know what that actually is.

based

God I hope so.

Lazy excuses, especially nowadays

Id only feel comfortable taking that from my boyfriend
But thats beside the point, slut, say what you actually want

Attached: 1554794219094.gif (254x306, 306K)

All i care about is smash i want more smash dlc reveals

Youre not getting any. There will be no smash news in this direct, thats for the 24th Atlus concert.

Fuck you

Say who?
What confirms that a direct is even happening this week outside of some vague "Trust me, my dad works at nintendo" rumors?

Attached: Annotation 2019-04-09 122250.jpg (621x685, 62K)

Wow rude

Nintendo fans are absolutely cancer, they hang on to every little piece of marketing being shit down their throats and then shit up boards by making threads about rumors of announcements of announcements, fuck off

Because the website that leaked it has been right about the past 4 directs, which leads me to believe they actually have a source.

Attached: 1554797628150.jpg (1349x1398, 797K)

Oh god oh fuck
this means literally nothing

It means they're adding a new setup, dumbass, this always happens when they want to show off new games.

Attached: 1481537679725-1.png (1024x640, 969K)

Twilight Princess and Wind Waker Switch ports to start off.

It hasn't even been confirmed.

What site?
Please go post about games then, user. I doubt you even saged.

Its never been confirmed until the day before, the website has been consistently right about the past few directs.

gamingintel.com/nintendo/sources-next-direct-coming-april-11th-2019/

>Reggie is going to appear one last time this month for a direct
>wants to make things special
>Nintendo NY is practically their second headquarters

>means nothing

Yep. Something's happening this week.

Smash Ultimate is dead

In what way? Its the most popular and deep fighting game out there and it is lots of fun too!

huh?

Attached: 1510213898940s.jpg (125x102, 2K)

Ah, ty. I remember them from the Nov1 direct

It needs a bit of fixing in the single player deparment and has some rotten balance issues like Wolfs laser but otherwise its fine

reggie announces mother 3

>Because the website that leaked it has been right about the past 4 directs
That's not quite right. They were wrong about a Nintendo Direct being in January, December and November. Although, I remember them not giving an exact date for those Nintendo Directs. They were right about the two September Nintendo Directs, the November Smash Direct and I think the recent Nindies. I think they gave exact dates for all of those.

reggie is leaving the 15th, it's not completely dumb to speculate a significant announcement as a send-off

They would have announced it by now. it's not happening.

I want them to be right if only to absolutely assblast those GameXplain fags

They always announce it either late in the afternoon 2 days before or the day before.
Get your shit straight

Why couldn't they announce it tomorrow?

Wonder what's up with them. Jon has leaked multiple Nintendo Directs before so why is he so buttblasted?

>GameXplain fags
What did they claim to know now?

Attached: Soy.png (708x558, 62K)

We have until tomorrow morning until this rumor goes bust

they do that shit every single month all the time, stop trying to force lies just because you want them to be true

>jon biting
That was the guy that called Kirby's Epic Yarn on 3DS and some other very specific stuff, I think he's got some clout on this

Attached: 1511507290322.png (692x512, 35K)

>Melee is dead

FTFY

persona 5 portable

Everybody has a good track record until they don't.

Reminder that Reggie is leaving the company on the 15th
You really expect to believe gamexplain of all fucking things

>Andre "Vegeben it totally right guiess" Segers
Nah

>Last time they did this it was for a Fitness Boxing event
So, it's not fucking nothing is it?

Punch Out confirmed

Andre is an actual goblin of a human being. I dont think I've ever seen a more disgusting person ever. How has he not killed himself yet?

they already got btfo when they claimed that the grinch leak is fake lmao

>Andre
lol he still convincing his nephew that he's a little girl?

I'm hoping for some reIease dates. Nintendo needs to Iearn how to make a scheduIe and stick to it. Having crunchtime near deadIines or making a deIay is aIright when you are an inexperienced teenager, but not when you are a muItibiIIion doIIar company with decades of experience who rushes and deIays every singIe project it announces.

>Reggie is confirmed to leave on the 15th

>"THIS MEANS NOTHING, NOTHIIIIIIIIIIING"

Attached: 1481543429965.png (1024x569, 480K)

Even if it was fake GameXplain got royally assblasted

or you can be 100% wrong like Yea Forums

I want a trailer for Animal Crossing. Even a short one just showing how the game looks will do.

Gamexplain? Hell no. That guy? Yes.
But is correct, so we'll see in 4 or 28 hour

you people are desperate for dissapointment

>guys I clearly know whats real and whats bullshit but instead of saying nothing or just telling you what we know I'm just going to be super passive agressive about it

Attached: André Segers AndreSegers Twitter.png (584x122, 13K)

not as assblasted as the grinch cucks who were desperated for gamexplain to be btfo

Mario is going to be in the game
My 7 proves this.

Nah, GameXplain ended up coming out on top on that.

>not just Smash
Unless it's related to Smash, Odyssey 2, or BotW 2, I don't see a reason to give a fuck.

They also handled the entire situation like massive retards.

I don't think they got assblasted so much as completely obliterated

gaming shintel has published so many fake leaks they are less reliable than some user on here

post more of this edgy stuff, i like it

"G-g-gaming Intel is not a real source! P-p-pp LEASE BELIEVE ME AS I TWEET ABOUT THEM FOREVER"

it's basically 50/50, a much better track record that user here

kek
Try my 7

Attached: 1510253796227.jpg (168x159, 10K)

What

Just give me Joker before Reggie leaves, shitheads

It was made by a goirl
warosu.org/ic/thread/2774207#p2774298

Attached: 1481542374168.png (1153x692, 1.58M)

>Grinchies still assblasted
>Haha! W-w-we still won in the end bros!
Pathetic

Attached: 1542579658074.jpg (1600x960, 192K)

>G-g-gaming Intel is not a real source!
they arent just because you agree with them

Fuck off Smashfags

This is the best swtich game.

Why those two posts?

Attached: 1533055416050.png (127x104, 16K)

Every single time

Attached: 34589459695.png (817x1356, 686K)

>>Andre "Vegeben it totally right guiess" Segers
what if Andre IS vergeben?

>Discussion leads to GameXplain being assblasted about the Grinch leak
>WHY IS SOMEONE BRINGING UP THE GRINCH LEAK?
are you legitimately retarded?

a direct is not happening

you guys already got btfo over fake leaks once we are just reminding you guys because its about to happen again

>I AM SILLY!
You're right ultimately. Grinchposting happened for the last week of October and it's still being paraded about today. It's a bit ridiculous.
But come on, now.

Gamexplain deserves no respect.

Attached: 1481541306723.png (1024x585, 255K)

Attached: nintendo direct 01.jpg (1024x534, 30K)

>Samurai Spirits for PS4/XB/Steam
>oh yea its coming to Switch
>no its not...
>Sakura Wars listed for PS4/Steam
>oh yea its coming to Switch
Why are Nintendosoys so fucking intolerable.

>smash
>fighting game

Attached: 1525465386814.gif (450x523, 85K)

Lethal League

>it's still being paraded about today
its brought up in this thread because people are shitting on gamexplain just like they did during grinch posting just because they dont support their fantasy leaks

Source on the Reggie quote?

You are lying.
You don't even play videogames anymore.
All you do is spam lowest tier shitposts.

Would explain the passive aggressiveness

this. they would of announced today but didn't.

ANIMAL FUCKING CROSSING. PLEASE.
Also smm2, astral chain, smash 3.0.0 daemon x machina and pokemon. Praying for bayo 3 and release dates for castle crashers and lethal league.

Honestly wouldn't surprise me at all

vergeben is german while andre is a new world faggot

>Daemon X machina
If MK11 apparently runs at 60fps on Switch, why do they have such a hard time making their game work at a smooth framerate

The last direct was announced the day before though

Attached: Dayb4.png (616x898, 487K)

Attached: 1547002431712.jpg (1080x711, 210K)

Actually, they either announce it 4 hours from now, or 28 hours from now.
Faggot

Based

Stop pushing the Reggie meme, he is literally a nobody in the eyes of the Nintendo. Its a very Japan-centric company and NoA is just a marketing front. Youd expect something special if Miyamoto left, but nothing for Reggie or any gaijin saleman.

Stay mad.

Attached: faggot.png (636x798, 498K)

I'm pretty satisfied after that last Direct. I really don't need another one before E3. I'd like to see Bayonetta 3, SMT 5 or whatever Retro was working on before Prime 4, but I'm good for now even if those things don't happen.

Take a wild guess at what resolution MK11 is going to run at to get that 60fps

>clap emojis

Give this mongoloid the rope

Having a son is the ultimate and final cuck it seems

Attached: 1551068997090.jpg (500x617, 156K)

By that same fucking logic, we wouldn't get directs for E3 either.

GrinchLeak was fake the moment earthquake theory was brought into the picture

I think it's just a litle girl with a boy haircut desu

You're right, Smash has too broad an appeal.and large a player-base to fairly be consider a part of that niche genre.

I imagine all the Gamexplain guys fucking hate Andre but they can't get rid of him because he founded the channel

not when daughters exist

Earthquake theory was the most retarded shit ever.
Really, do people think Nintendo would have aired a Direct directly after an earthquake, and the only reason they wouldnt is because a character in smash also has an earthquake attack?
How fucking ridiculous

1080?

I don't think that would have warranted that kind of response

Could they really not wait until the kid was at least a teen to let him discover his sexuality

Attached: 1481542521451.png (1024x492, 283K)

>Reggie means nothing to Nintendo
>The CEO of Nintendo's 2nd biggest branch
>Reggie, Myiamoto, and Iwata being the trio
>Reggie being the one to represent Nintendo at the Game Awards
>means nothing to Nintendo

>prime trilogy is announced
>also on labo vr
Post yfw

Attached: 1461571677141.jpg (600x409, 20K)

Tbh I don’t care if people want to be trans, I don’t understand why people Force their kids to be one for internet points. Most of these don’t understand how big of a life changing choice it is and only say yes because that’s what their parents make them say.

nintendo+trannies=love

>Animal Crossing
for the love of god, please this

Why? It wouldnt be any different from New leaf or even GC.
Except for Isabelle being the secondary protagonist of course

exactly

>Timmy, you know you can be trans if you want!
>nah
>Timmy, you can really really be trans if you want to!
>nope
>Timmy stop being bigoted! there's no issue with being trans

Isn't having the son the best option though? If rasied right he will go onto cuck other fathers by fucking their daughters.

the grinch leak was fake once people tied it to mariotehplumber

>first parents take your foreskin without asking you because of kike brainwashing
>now they choose their sexuality for you before puberty because of virtue signaling
lmao

>Without asking you

How the fuck are they gonna ask a newborn

Pretty much. Remember all the things you wanted to do a as kid or something your parents want you to do and you end up regretting later on? There’s nothing wrong with wanting to be trans, but it’s something you have to be 100% SURE about because it will change your life completely. Also I doubt a 4 year old understands how much of a major choice it is.

Attached: 87BF51A5-1AFF-405A-97C8-22FC052C99C4.jpg (750x918, 449K)

>There’s nothing wrong with wanting to be trans
You sure about that statement?

Yeah but that was a good 3 or 4 days after it started circulating

SJWs are bad people pretending to be good people for social status. They are effectively condemning their children to a life of agony or future suicide because they fuck with the hormones the second they look at a dress. These people should fucking burn.

Oh yeah, now I remember. I thought people linked it to MTP first and then found out the background was wrong.

the grinch leak was fake once people found the legit blank background

>tiny rumour about direct from a site no one has heard of before
>DIRECT CONFIRMED!!!!!!111!!!
why are nintendo fags like this?

Attached: 1523758335460.png (286x308, 65K)

As long if you don’t force people to be one and it’s something you want and don’t do it for internet points or to pretend that you’re better than everyone; I don’t give a shit.

>stop liking what i dont like
I fucking love Animal Crossing, I enjoy how comfy it is and I am looking forward to seeing what new features are going to be added. They add new stuff every time.

trans girls with a dick > normal girl with no dick

I don't expect a US/international release but I'm going to be legitimately surprise if Japan doesn't get a special Mother Collection to celebrate the anniversary.

it won't show smtv, so once again it will be a waste of time

god they are both so condescending

I think the culture that encourages people with gender dysphoria (or even people without gender dysphoria and who just don't perfectly fit into traditional gender roles) to embrace it and eventually start fucking themselves up with hormones and outright physical mutilation is more damaging than transgenders themselves. It's completely fucked up.

go back

They've literally got the date right on every direct since at least the earthquake direct (before and after the delay). Though they also said there was gonna be a second direct in November so they aren't infalable.

>said there was gonna be a second direct in November
I wonder why this specific piece wasn't posted 'til now...

Attached: 1519608311031.jpg (600x648, 47K)

Didn't GamingIntel confirm a Direct for April 11th? If that wasn't enough to prove it, then here it fucking is.

it's happening bros. he's in.

Attached: 55156165.jpg (611x359, 39K)

Would be cool, but also suck because you KNOW Edrick faggots would coat tail off him

I'm pretty sure multiple people have posted that GamingIntel is not 100% accurate. You just haven't been paying attention. Here are some claims of their that ended up being fake.
>Second Nintendo Direct is November and possible rumors of a December Nintendo Direct
>Botched the contents of the Smash Direct and something about a N64 Mini
>Persona 5 being announced for Switch in March
On the other hand, here's things they got right
>Got both September Nintendo Directs
>Got the November Smash Direct
>Got the January Nindies
use your judgment to think if they're worth paying attention or not

Bout 50 50. Heres hoping

>multiple people have posted that GamingIntel is not 100% accurate
Oh please, they hadn't named specifics and may well have just been talking out of their ass as tends to happen on these threads

But, uh, yeah. My judgement is we will have an announcement in 3 or 27 hours or we won't have a direct on the 11th.
I can wait that long

People haven't been naming specifics since pretty everyone is somewhat informed on GamingIntel at this point. Only people late to the party are confused.

No direct until after e3. Will repeat every thread.

>Too many controversial topics you cant remove through translation
What are you talking about?

I just want some animal crossing info, I know a release date is far too much to ask.

And I know nobody gives a fuck so it probably won’t get a spot in the direct, but I’m dying for some additional info on the Crystal Chronicles remaster.

Reggie will perform a seppuku at the end of the Direct, then Sekiro gets annonced.

I can understand that I suppose. I just haven't cared much about the direct leak cycle aside from the Nov.1 one.

Tranny fairies are essential to the story, rape jokes, LSD, etc

Attached: 1554834108495.png (900x684, 193K)

sex, drugs, and alcohol.
And suicide, depression, death, loss, regret...
Things that NoA have historically avoided

oh my GOD that artstyle its beautiful
Thank you so much user, but do we know her name??

that's fair desu
at least with gamingintel, they have a website so you can see all their fuck ups
it's much easier to keep track of them than resetera insiders

>the website
doh. Thanks for laying it out anyway, man
>it's much easier to keep track of them than resetera insiders
Thankfully I think this Star Fox: GP thing + the last direct has killed them all off by this point.

The could literally just rate it T, or even M if they have to. Anybody who actually cares about Earthbound is well over 17 by now, most of them are probably over 30.

user I don't know how to thank you enough, i'm in love with her.
Please tell me the songs are saved somewhere?? I cannot find them

Why do people think that an April direct is impossible when it has happened in the past?

If the direct doesn't happen I'm gonna be upset.

Attached: 1500702111376.png (420x382, 118K)

They've all but guaranteed one, too, by saying how bigu the Smash update will be without elaborating

>sex
Bayonetta, Metroid, Zelda
>drugs
fair enough
>alcohol
Kirby and F-Zero (if I recall correcly)
>suicide
Metroid, Zelda, Kirby
>depression
Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, Fire Emblem
>death
Metroid, Zelda, Mario, Pokémon, Fire Emblem, Sin and Punishment, Paper Mario
>loss
Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, Sin and Punishment, Smash Bros, Paper Mario, Pokémon, Fire Emblem, Earthbound
>regret
Zelda, Metroid, Paper Mario, Kirby, Fire Emblem
But I agree with you that NoA is fucking autistic when it comes to translation.

Attached: Nintendo direct 02.jpg (1024x814, 207K)

There's also the fact that Reggie retires on the 15th, if they want to do one last direct with him it's the 11th or maybe the actual day of his retirement.

KrsUic.
Sorry im late

It's been 2 months since the last direct.
And nearly half a year since Joker has been revealed and we know NOTHING about him.
We've been waiting since forever ago for the next Metroid 3D and apparently the trilogy is just around the corner.
We also don't know jack shit about Animal Crossing or SMT.
Eat my shorts, dude.

Why do you think they're gonna do some send off? IF there's a direct (there isn't) then it's gonna be with Koizumi and that's it.

You don't remember when Andre tried to blame the whole thing on Trump supporters out of nowhere?

Of course I remember. But that's not exactly what he said. He just compared that the people who savagely defended the Grinch leak to Trump supporters during the election. He's a retard for bringing up Trump but still.

holy fuck would that be hype tho

I think anything unsavory about a kid from some anime-avatar is grounds for that kind of response.

yeah i'm pegging it down as "looking forward to it but not surprised or disappointed if it doesn't happen"

>what are you expecting
Animal crossing news, smash DLC and persona 5 port.

But what i really want is a new punch out game.

You smoke weed in MGSV

>please buy this pass for future Smash content
>but fuck you for wanting any word on it, you're not entitled to news just because you paid for something

tell that to the pokemon anime staff, or the madoka magica anime staff the day of the hiroshima disaster.

Japan has always been known to censor or delete stuff to keep japan calm in times of natural disaster.

I want out of this clown world

Doomguy

Attached: 1554780811725.jpg (670x935, 206K)

why a copyright friendly doomguy? im sure ID wouldnt give a shit about someone using the real doom stuff for this kind of shit.

i hope you get no directs til mid may you insufferable autists

Who is that one guy that always posts images of otters to his twitter right before a nintendo direct is announced?

Why does anybody even care about it? Anyone who wants to play it has already.

This is the most condescending blue checkmark twitter thing I've ever seen here. Please tell me you're being facetious.

>le epic salt xd

lmao Waylon might be the whitest name in the fucking universe

it's always the snowflake parents supporting this shit

maybe cuz the game deserves to be played by everyone, or have so high ethics that wont play anything not made by the original devs.

for example, DQMJ3 for the 3ds has a fan translation but its not worthy to play because 1: it still has bugs and crashes, and 2:online wont work.

oh I forgot Pikmin as well

When is there sex in Metroid?

Out of those only current NoA would censor drugs and alcohol, maybe the tranny stuff too.

Almost like there's way more money to be made on embracing genderfuck surgeries, drugs, and designer clothes plus makeup than there is working out potentially different or relatively more minor stuff in therapy.

Attached: 20z4mg.jpg (252x291, 17K)

the same way they 'ask' a toddler if they want to be trans.

But Mother 3 can be played by everyone with any old toaster already, and it's a good fan translation, it wouldn't surprise me at all if Nintendo couldn't put out a translation of that quality. I understand wanting it ported to expose it to people who don't care about it right now, and I'm not saying people should be upset at the prospect of more people being able to play it, but if you care enough about the game to be excited about the fact that it might come out in English then I don't see why you haven't just already played the perfectly good translation that's been available for ages.

If it breaks the story with it's absence
They could do it, but why bother at that point?

A shitstorm.

>Doomguy
Wrong, his name is Domeguy, get it right.

Well, you're in luck!

They close all the time. Also Gamingintel is very spotty, they were right about the Sept direct, it's delay and the Nov 1 Smash direct, they were wrong about a 2nd Nov direct and predicted a Jan direct that never happened.

>What are you expecting?
Nintendo fans get a huge log into their anus and they defend that this is awesome after that

saved

Vidya insider here, I work very close to Nintendo.
Just wanted to let you know: Nintendo doesn't care about what YOU want.
There will be a 40 minute Direct on the 11th.

-NO ANIMAL CROSSING
-15-20 minutes are all Smash Bros DLC/brand new mini-game content.
-Next 10 minutes are dedicated to downloadable only eShop content (mostly shovelware)
-Last 10 minutes Reggie says his thanks and goodbyes and then there's some game play for Link's Awakening

Really sorry to disappoint you guys-- I wanted to get this message out earlier but I was in a tight spot.

By the way, all these Nintendo date "leaks" are Nintendo controlled. It allows them to manipulate the hype.

That's bullshit, but I'll believe it

>All smash bros DLC

They can barely show gameplay for one character after 4 months.
Have you considered fucking off?

Ram Ranch: Nintendo Switch Edition

>Nintendo controlled
This isn't new. All companies do this.

Have you considered that "brave" is also being made alongside Joker? No? You are out of the loop then.

More details on Joker, something about Animal Crossing, and maybe a hint for the next dlc character.
As much as I want it to come, Metroid Prime 4 aint coming around any time soon. We might get something related to prime trilogy on the switch.
Also, Persona 5 on the switch. Thats happening.

bitch when the fuck animal crossing be coming

Probably just Mario Maker 2 and Animal Crossing.

Theyre not.

Delusional soinypony.

He cute

Attached: 1554645893681m.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

Spam and low quality off topic

It's going through development Hell from what I've overheard. Just know that you'll get it, even if it's late.
To be honest, you should all be very worried.

Good to see Steve getting his life back together, stay strong

Imagine if they announced Virtual Console with SNES and GBA games

Pokemon Let's Go Togepi and Let's go Marrill.

"The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past was my favorite Zelda."

>AlttP on Switch gets leaked via Best Buy

It's probably this game.

I would only be excited for Mother 3 or Animal Crossing gameplay.

>Sex
Like, Metroid and Zelda it's very sugarcoated, but in Pokemon it's common strategy to have fuck dens for pokemons and have them breed their great grand mother for hundreds of eggs just to pass a few stats

>Kirby
>Suicide
Excuse me?

If its not coming thursday, then its coming around the 24th, which i really don't want. For one, of course I want it closer than later, and two, I know I'm not working Thursday. Im expecting the Best Buy leaks to be real. And I want to see to next dlc smash fighter, but I'm concerned that they're saving it so they can show 2 at E3.

Attached: AvengersUltimateWar.png (830x642, 980K)

spa scene

one of the few good things in this mediocre entry

Attached: Hyness4.png (325x499, 151K)

Attached: IMG_20190403_214322.jpg (1242x1290, 73K)

Unironically want let's go marrill

He ain’t dead tho

It's ironic, because their parents want them to play sports and they called that oppressive, but this is ok?

go take a nap

Joker will be released by the end of april, unless they announce they will delay him, Joker wont be announced in E3.

>Zan Partizanne
Climbed a tower after "losing everything"
>Queen Sectonia
Literally begs for death in a JP pause screen
>Hyness
Sacrificed himself, even though he was saved by Kirby

He basically killed himself and his generals though.

My sister wanted a sex change when she was really young , she was really tomboyish, had short hair, was into action man not barbie. She grew out of her tomboy phase when she became a teenager though so, this image makes me cringe so much.

we also have potential patricide

>Max haltmann
He became mad after losing his daughter (Susie), and converted Haltmannworks into a corporation dedicated to stripping worlds of its resources to create Stardream, the latter which thans to Susie's meddling, literally destroys his brain.

sauce

Is there actual hard proof were due for another direct anytime soon?
I feel like we just got one and e3 is right around the corner.

Based. A game without soul was never alive to begin with

why the fuck does this kid have the same face as me, there's no way a girl can be that cute

Why is it always fucking stardream, I dont understand the obsession with that clock

Just a "rumor from Gaming intel, who I think have a 50/50 record about now with predicting directs. The incorrectly predicted some with just a month attached, but the ones with a date a attached, I THINK have been accurate. I could be mistaken on that.

The other thing is there has also been April directs in the last few years,

I think we'll get one this month. Maybe not Thursday (although I hope), but I'd say April is a reasonable bet.

Kirby superstar was a good game, and a gamechanger in kirby lore in general.

Star Dream ≠ Galactic Nova

Why did they announce Joker so damn early?

Wasnt he announced before the midnight release? Might have been corporate meddling

Hype at the game awards, they announced DLC for a big 3rd party mere hours before the game was announced. 3rd Party DLC was not a thing until much later in Sm4sh's life, so doing it this early sets up pretty big expectations

All new 1st party Nintendo titles will now be Epic Store exclusives for 1 year.

nintendoeverything.com/sakurai-on-smash-bros-ultimate-jokers-reveal-getting-some-rest-and-more/
>Nintendo had first approached me with a request: “We want you to reveal that Joker’s in development at The Game Awards 2018.” The timing wasn’t bad at all, it really was what made the flower that was Ultimate’s release bloom. Of course, I hadn’t even started on development at that point, so there wasn’t any gameplay we could show off.

>To that end, I thought that we could reveal him through an animated cutscene.

To get more people to buy the game, idiot. They hadn't had an exciting announcement since K Rool, Isabelle was lukewarm and Incineroar and Ken went over like a lead balloon. What better way to stir more interest than with a complete blindside of a DLC character announcement the night before the game came out?

Just one more thing......

>Reggie announces animal crossing will be available after direct

the Jan direct was canceled

>The timing wasnt bad at all, h-haha
That poor soul

Attached: 1554834232270.jpg (556x1024, 85K)

Whose dick at Bamco do I have to suck to get .hack//GU Last Recode ported as well as a OG .hack collection

I know they sell like shit but damn dude I want to run around Mac Anu portably.

I think a new board should be created to contain Nintendo shit, just like how Yea Forums created /mlp/ for the bronies or how Yea Forums shipped off the wrestlingfags to Yea Forums

Attached: 1554491564649.jpg (735x1024, 50K)

Good, then Yea Forums could finally die since all the video game discussion would move over to the Nintendo board since the competition is lifeless at this point.

>Isabelle was lukewarm and Incineroar and Ken went over like a lead balloon.
maybe if you only paid attention to Yea Forums and rosterfags desu

>I think a new board should be created
Why? Nintendo are the only company making games.

Sad but true

@457950429
how many times are you going to post this shit?
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1554491564649/

I think a new board should be created to contain Sony shit, just like how Yea Forums created /mlp/ for the bronies or how Yea Forums shipped off the wrestlingfags to Yea Forums

I think a new board should be created to contain Microsoft shit, just like how Yea Forums created /mlp/ for the bronies or how Yea Forums shipped off the wrestlingfags to Yea Forums

I think a new board should be created to contain Loli shit, just like how Yea Forums created /mlp/ for the bronies or how Yea Forums shipped off the wrestlingfags to Yea Forums

>I think a new board should be created to contain Sony shit, just like how Yea Forums created /mlp/ for the bronies or how Yea Forums shipped off the wrestlingfags to Yea Forums
There's no need for a new board for that, Yea Forums already exists

That's a terrible idea, nintendo is the heart and soul of this place

Attached: 1553366046766.png (808x805, 180K)

>Stop pushing the Reggie meme
>NoA is just a marketing front
And Nintendo Directs are one of the main pillars of Nintendo's marketing strategy
Even if you're right that Reggie means nothing to Nintendo beyond marketing, that's a piss-poor argument that him leaving won't have any impact on the Direct

Agreed. All poneesonees do is complain about Nintendo while Nintenfags keep to their own threads. They are no different than your average discordfag.

Attached: 1550105776170.png (246x350, 117K)

>posts on direct threads
>gets at least 5 (you)'s every time
Based, gonna start doing the same

Anything from monolith soft

Attached: 1480718103954.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

I don't expect anything new from them until next year at the earliest.

To get people on board with the Fighter's Pass for those who may have been wary of its vague initial announcement in the November 1st Direct.

I was talking about the other dlc fighters. I already know Joker's coming this month

Indivisible release date

Attached: 1553540812351.jpg (926x1500, 252K)

Nigga
Pig Communists
Magypies
Animal abuse
Rip off Star Wars

Went through the same phase in kindergarten I think. Only lasted half a year at most, and never tried to go into the girls bathroom and I dont think I even knew the biological differences of boys and girls at the time. Now it resides as a distant memory that I dont even get embarrassed about remembering it because it's just cringe. Glad I didn't grow up in this transgender craze though.

Why the fuck do they post this shit? If you have inside information, either post it or don't post anything. Choosing to passive aggressively shit on everyone else for your super privileged position of knowledge is definitely not the best option for anyone. They look like huge tools.

I sincerely hope they release the new LA bundled with the original and DX versions on the cartridge.

>Nintendo spreads fake leaks and rumors to control hype.
That sounds like complete bullshit but I believe it

just tell the banjofags enough already lol

My sister was embarrassed because we had a family meal once years ago with a bunch of distant relatives were there and somehow my mum brought it up that my sister wanted a sex change when she was a kid. I actually didn't even know until that moment that she actually told my mum she wanted to be a boy, I just always thought she really liked boy clothes and having slightly short hair.

Honestly this. I don’t care about a bunch of anime shit and Zelda remakes. Last direct was boring outside of Mario Maker

Suffers from too much in fighting people want more GameCube AC which wasn’t afraid to yell at you, call you stupid, and borderline bully you if you kept annoying the villagers meanwhile Nintendo wants it to be more shallow and friendly only even at the cost of writing, personality and overall quality

Attached: BD099574-A008-4C82-9431-A7C24B7BDCB2.jpg (640x450, 69K)

I hope it’s a Monster boy tier remake where you can toggle the graphics

Ive always played Animal crossing as a collect-a-thon with a schedule, I dont see how anyone could play it as their Main game

Jesus Christ Sakurai
Why don’t they give you a break?
You’re literally showing up to work with a fucking IV drip so you don’t have to take a sick day

The Magypsies would cause a shit-storm large enough to drown the west coast.

i farted and shulk came out

This
Without Nintendo this board would be slower than DIY

Well they’re test subject kids got really attached to the animals considering closer than IRL friends
Especially the girls who were hyper sensitive to the yelling and being called dimwits

Attached: 05B6F536-A368-44AC-BEF1-0A96012BEA87.jpg (623x326, 35K)

Thread no die
I make thread live

Why the fuck am i laughing

Attached: 1554849506160.jpg (253x255, 46K)

Attached: 1546399242448.png (607x608, 456K)

why you gotta talk shit about she-hulk

Reggie's goodbye gift to us

Attached: reggie_powerup.jpg (780x405, 36K)

Its the worst when someone just mentions your additions to the cringe compilation out of the blue. Luckily my phase was short enough and far back enough that I think it was only mentioned once in the past ten years

I hope so but I dont think so

framing this

So basically they're just guessing, and guessed better than the others.

If you want to call getting four directs as guessing, then yeah.

They should've saved Richter for that direct.

Oh shutup. It's obvious that they have insider info at this point.
And by insider info I mean that Nintendo outright tells them about it to build hype before their directs are announced.

nuke california when?

Gonna happen sooooon

>Snake gets in Smash
>Is allowed to represent MGS4, a PS3 exclusive
>If Doomguy ever gets in, Bethesda probably won't refer Doom 64 for some reason