Which videogame comes close to the level of flamboyant yet masculine style of Jojo No Kimyo na Boken?

Which videogame comes close to the level of flamboyant yet masculine style of Jojo No Kimyo na Boken?
why is araki so good at this?

Attached: 1553704139898.jpg (2344x3504, 1.93M)

He traces sculptures.

>Jojo No Kimyo na Boken

Attached: sminem.jpg (1024x768, 231K)

Devil May Cry

What ethnicity is this?

Attached: 1553403034518.jpg (500x704, 208K)

DMC isn't anywhere near as flamboyant as JoJo.

A polar bear

Yakuza

OMG JOOOJOOOO

Attached: 1554488440590.jpg (461x394, 67K)

Maybe some fighting game but it's really hard to find anything quite like it.

Every season is gayer than the last does it ever stop? On part 4 episode 12

you haven't seen anything yet lmao

It only gets gayer, but the gay peaks at part 7
quick, someone post that pic of Jonnhy hanging of Gyro

Attached: 1536288224527.jpg (500x681, 192K)

This is the anime onlys, jojofags who read the manga are boomer af

Skip to part 7. Part 1-6 is shounen, so it is deliberately made to be held back. Even if it does get serious, it still is held back by basic story arcs made for children. Part 7 ditches shounen entirely to become a much more mature story. The art is also superb.
And stop watching the anime. Read.

Part 8 is a bit less fruity than 7, at a first glance at least.

>part 4 gay
>part 5 has a scene where giorno sucks a weiner and drinks pee
>part 6 has a main character that’s introduced as a female but turns into a male and tries to fuck that parts Jojo
Part 7 is literally just Johnny and Gyros gay cowboy adventure

>jojo
>zoomer

The manga is literally 30 years old

cant stand how fucking gay this series is, not for me

The anime brought all the zoomers in, the fanbase has changed completely.

Literally monster of the week holy shit I've already watched too many episodes now to stop cold turkey.

>literally the most boomer anime
In part 3 half the cast was straight up killed by vanilla ice

Attached: 73F78F75-A1C3-4E3F-8FE6-37F31D6A9448.jpg (220x276, 15K)

The anime zoomers think hamon is better than stands and think part 2 is the best part, its ok to ignore their opinions.

It's actually the most fruity, but the least gay.

Why are so many faggots so autistically obsessed over zoomers/boomers? You can't go 5 minutes without fags talking about this.

>Part 8 is a bit less fruity than 7,
You make it sound as if Jojolion is fruity still despite that, which isn't true. Jojolion has characters engaged or talking about hetero relationships so much that it's like trying to wash away all the gay Jojo had, if not for the poses not being present still it wouldn't even be flamboyant.

Jojo is just the evolution of Araki's fetishes over the years

You have a cross dressing kid and one of the foes lacked testicles and looked kinda girly.

but I read the manga and still think 2 is one of the best parts. granted thats mostly because my opinion was influenced by the anime, killing kars with a volcano while the part one OP plays was just kino beyond fathoming

I just swallowed part 7 in single day.
Holy shit. It was great.

I think the way araki manages it is by keeping his edges sharp and defined. Loom at the way he draws eyes, noses and lips. Even though the lips are very plump and feminine, even on the guys, the way they are drawn as an M with straight ashes to form to the lips still manages to appear quite strong, like all of his characters have been sculpted from granite.

because why make fun of someone for being retarded or having shit opinions when you can just make fun of their age?
it's phoneposters who didn't lurk before posting

Stands are definitely better than ham on but part 2 us still one of my favourite Jojos just because of his "Your next line is" catchphrase. I'm a sucker for the whole "you acted exactly as I planned you would" revelation.

Some anomalies in the middle of Joshu being desperate for pussy, trying to suck his mom's tits, Jobin casually knocking up Mitsuba again, Yasuho resting on Josuke's four balls, being used goods and so on. Jojolion it's like trying to be hetero at every turn after Josuke poses and shows off his gay sailor uniform.

Sounds like bottom of the barrel internet bantz.

It's the new go-to insult ever since the word söy got filtered.

The implication of zoomer = underage => shit taste and boomer = oldfag => shit taste because of nostalgia basically still fits into the template of "if you like thing I don't like you are clearly a [buzzword]"

I'm watching part 5 and I'm just wondering why do they wear women's clothing and always strike those weird poses and sometimes they even embrace and shit

>Only non-Jojo ends up getting his soul trapped in a turtle
Never befriend a Jojo!

Steel ball run is the best part, I just want it to be made into anime already so I can understand what the fuck is going on in some battles

It fucks with my autism because Boomer translates to that shit post WW2 generation. Faggot ass kids think it just means old person.

Huh? I thought most battles in SBR were pretty straightforward with the only exception of D4C's introduction and True Man's World.

Some of the early fights in that part don't make a lot of sense so I doubt they will be easier to follow if they were animated.

I remember getting really pissed off with the fight against the kid early on in a desert because of one scene that involves Johnny doing something iwith a bush that was nowhere to be seen in any of the panels before it appeared where it should have been.

D4C has the most pages of "what the fuck am I suppose to be seeing here?!" in this part. Ringo´s battle is pretty basic though

I don't think SBR will translate well to an anime, even though I really like it in the manga. I do look forward to the JJL anime though, because that seems much more suited to it. I believe someone at David Pro said the part their most interested in doing the adaptation for is JJL as well, which is good to hear.

Attached: 1531478899382.jpg (618x783, 114K)

Havent got into reading JJL yet, but the alternate reality thing going bothers me, although it was just fine in SBR. Is it any good? Also, is it over yet?

It's great, and while I like the alternate reality thing to begin with, I think it's handled in more interesting ways than SBR does it, but like SBR it doesn't rely at all on its association with Part 1-6 and works as its own thing even if there are some parallels to previous parts. It seems to be approaching the end, but it's hard to say just how close it is because even if its in its last few arcs, that could cover a lot of chapters like the D4C fights did.

>unironically watching this bobobo bo bobobo clone.
yeah, le funny gay muscular men, haha. how the fuck did they wring so many chapters out of such a ripoff

Holy fuck kill yourself. Skipping parts is for fucking infants, esspecially when pre part 7 JoJo is still the pinnacle of shonen.

>gay peaks at part 7
Jojo-a-Gogo artbook has a drawing of Polnareff grinding on Adbul's ass

Good. fuck anime only shitheads.

leave the best part to the mangachads.

>jojo
>masculine
thanks for the laugh OP