How can this possibly compete with Sekiro and Nioh 2?

Attached: got.jpg (1000x1000, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSAvzeopPC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Casual audiences

casuals who would rather watch movies than play games

by coming out a full year after them

Unironically this.
It's already proven to be another Sony movie.

i can see it now

Ghost Of Tsushima Review: Sekiro if Sekiro respected your time

Different game alltogether you fucking pleb.
>WOAH A GAME FEATURES MEDIEVAL FANTASY KNIGHTS BUT ITS NOT DARK SOULS???? WHO IS THIS FOR??? DROPPED!!
faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=kSAvzeopPC8

I don't know but the gameplay looks horrendous, I dont know what the fuck were they thinking

GoT will sell more than Sekiro and Nioh 2 combined

>put in easy mode
>being a cinematic experience in general
Instant classic with all the journos that are still recovering from having their ass burned by Sekiro.

It looks fine though, looks like kendo. Whats the problem?

Real question is if it was coincidental they were doing a ninja/samurai thing also because fuck it feels saturated.

It's either a trend or a coincidence. I doubt we'll be seeing more of these after the final batch. Nioh 2 will probably the last one to come out for a while.

>saturated

How? I can name 3 feudel Japan games tops, and two of those are fantasy while this one is realistic. Do you also complain that there are too many medieval fantasy games or military shooters?

I honestly thought this and Sekiro was the same game.

Same.

After playing through sekiro, this really does look dull. Though that hardly matters, i can already see this selling way more than sekiro

It has nothing to do with Sekiro though. After playing sleeping dogs do you get dissapponted with Yakuza?

literally my imouto when she tried Sekiro

last 2 games she finished are RDR2 and Shadow of War

I wonder if this will be delayed like 2 years.

Looks like a standard action game to me. At least it doesn't look like a shitty rhythm game like Sekiro.