Anyone else remember staring at this in total disbelief

anyone else remember staring at this in total disbelief

Attached: 1554500362076.jpg (789x622, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bTCkJ3c0w1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, I only played 2 and never finished it

I hated the fable 2 knothole island DLC practice

ME3 was such a shitshow asnd explosed a few review websites

Attached: IGN reviews ME3.gif (400x225, 890K)

This. After 2 I was pretty disappointed how shit the story went even beyond "AN ANCIENT EVIL AWAKENS" from 1 and it went for a complete TPS feel which was a hard pass from me.
Glad I dodged that shit show that was 3

Nah. Finished it only after the "fixed" ending DLC came out.

Attached: 1544124564970.png (1796x1010, 1.69M)

what exactly was that "Downloadable content?"

I remember laughing my ass off about it seeing that screenshot here. Dropped the series like a rock after 2 proved to be disappointing, haven't regretted it.

Attached: 1547246900311.jpg (469x437, 13K)

>people actually, unironically, and objectively still defend Bioware and their gamesafter this
>people aren't ashamed of saying they are fans of this """developer"""

Attached: 1489180814363.gif (540x160, 1.96M)

the DLC wasn't that bad actually

The only thing it fixed were the apocalyptic implications of the mass relays blowing up.

>the last two words in the entire franchise are "downloadable content"
I'm glad I never touched this gay series!

Attached: 1554181983079.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

Attached: bioshitend.webm (640x360, 2.33M)

this, i didnt pay a dime for anything mass effect related so i cant relate to these ass pains everyone seems to have over the series. mass effect 3 was pretty kino to me.
citadel and omega were pretty cool, leviathan was dumb though.

Oh, totally. You can ask the kid more questions that don't lead anywhere and you get a hastily put together slideshow someone related to your choices but not really

this, but i finished it

Capcom's on disc DLC shitstorm was far worse. People were paying money just to change a value from 0 to 1.

extended cut sucks everyone knows that, I'm referring to omega, citadel, and leviathan

You can't divert the attention to another company this time, biodrone.

Attached: bioshit4.webm (1280x720, 1.6M)

Haha yeah my big bro told me about it I was too young to play games then though

You realize that on-disk DLC was also a thing for Mass Effect 3, right? I love how you people always try to point fingers to another company whenever a Bioware thread pops up.

Attached: 1488300192351.gif (540x304, 1.05M)

I really can't understand why people play games like this.

No, because I never beat it. ME3 is a garbage game in a trillion ways only a few of which actually include the ending

No, because I don't play shit games.

No because I returned mass effect 3 as soon as the tutorial started and I found out I couldn't jump

I remember these screenshots do you have more?

Attached: bioshit.webm (1920x1080, 750K)

i hate what they did to the series too but its worth playing the 3rd game just to accomplish the task.

And you can just let the Reapers win by not choosing and shooting the kid instead.

Green ending > Red ending >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blue ending

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

2 was the only one that I finished. Played a bit of 1 but never 3.

Jesus christ, glad I closed this shit half way through before I saw that hideous face. There should be a goddamn warning.

Not playing the game> all endings

ME3 had an ultra shit ending that rivals the worst conclusions in all of entertainment, amd the fact we're even still discussing it proves it had a lasting negative impact on bioware's reputation and gaming as a whole. Still mad.

youtube.com/watch?v=bTCkJ3c0w1k

same

I slogged through ME1 because Yea Forums told me it was good years ago and dropped ME2 like 20 minutes in, miss me with that shit

We had a friend that acted like ME2 was the second coming of christ and showed us gameplay while praising every single shit about the game every time he could. When I saw ME3 ending here I couldn't stop laughing and our friend literally dissapeared for a week due to embarassment. He's still assblasted to this day, also the general shitstorm among the fans was glorious to see

Attached: 1543453774861.jpg (480x480, 42K)

I uploaded that video. Bioware has it blocked in multiple countries, but it could also be because of the song copyright. All ad revenue went directly to Smash Mouth, they deserve it.

Attached: kamina_approves.png (364x268, 55K)

Years and years after the fact, what's the consensus on the fact you could romance Tali in ME2?

Seems like in Mass Effect 1 they firmly wanted her to stay platonic with the player, but due to being a fan-favorite they changed that and even made it so she could have sex without her suit on. I never did play ME3, only ME1 and ME2, and I was a total Tali-fag

Attached: tali_happy_valentines_day__by_kotorikurama-daz0uzw[1].jpg (753x1061, 94K)

>mfw one of the goals during development for Anthem was to make the game 'unmemeable'
Instead they just made it unplayable

Attached: 1542860076246.png (900x900, 1.03M)

Tali a shit.
The best part of ME3 was killing all the quarians.

yeah, i remember Yea Forums sending them the cupcakes as well, plus all the stock images/stolen fanart in the game being discovered which was so funny it almost made it worth it

haven't bought a bioware game since and i'm glad i haven't

>killing all the quarians
How did Tali feel about that? Were you able to charm her into accepting that like how you could charm Wrex into accepting that the genophage is a good thing for his kind?

>How did Tali feel about that?
She jumps off a cliff

dang.

I never played ME3 because of how disappointing 2 was and how 3 just looked worse and worse leading up to release. I remember seeing people post this and the choose your color ending and just feeling empty. The coke zero edit made me laugh though.

No. I played it years after the controversy on sale with no expectations and enjoyed myself. The "fixed" ending was still very bad and Casey Hudson can go fuck himself in his faggot ass though.

oh no
oh nonononononono

Attached: wCEzkTa.jpg (691x671, 44K)

They only made Tali romancable in ME2 to pander to Yea Forums.

Remember that? When Bioware devs would actually post on Yea Forums?

No not that really. Not like the story was particularly good, the world was just interesting in that game. Really wasn't surprised.

post legos

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)