The absolute state of Stevefags

The absolute state of Stevefags

Attached: 1554827979678.png (1440x1136, 144K)

A thread died to make room for this

Holy cow.

This is now a touhou thread

Attached: 1530773605947.jpg (791x613, 69K)

All threads die, kill yourself

the ablsolute state of nintendies

Attached: ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.u1.jpg (787x1120, 402K)

Is snoyfag triggered today?

So this is how 13yo pass the time now

>enemies
>reimu

wtf I hate steve now?

No one suspects the Chiefbros

Attached: 41yOwlhbuYL._SY450_.jpg (409x450, 16K)

I'm stuck on clownpiece please help me

that is just sad
but it's okay, they're all underage faggots that get bullied every day at school and come home to shitpost to feel more powerful despite being total losers irl
we've all been through that shitty phase, this is just theirs
any of the of-age ones are lost causes though, hope they at least bathe

Not even brave enough to declare Eggman an enemy

Attached: Eggready.jpg (1284x1541, 857K)

>these people post on Yea Forums

Attached: 1526502809262.png (631x604, 282K)

But remember, if Banjofags respond or even play along, they're worse and just so toxic and obnoxious you guys.

hey the banjo people who keep posting 7s are amazing, though. how the fuck do they do it
that said this is silly. do banjo/isaac/shantae/geno/etc.-fags even do this? yet people say they're the ones who are worse?
i miss the good ol' days where you had to be of age to post here

Imagine making a false flag discord just to shitpost on 4chin. Smashniggers are fucking deranged.

PCB is my favorite because I'm bad.

Did either of the last two threads get screenshotted? Too many gets to count and even quads

Attached: D0E321F8-17F7-4C94-9948-914F90303307.gif (220x166, 104K)

I'll be fair: Shantaefags are astonishingly cringy outside of Yea Forums, and Isaacfags really hit rock bottom when they started banking on people dying in an earthquake as proof that Isaac was a fighter.

Genofags can be a bit obnoxious, but I really feel that people massively exaggerate it and make them out to be almost as bad as Stevefags.

I'm not a hardcore Isaacfag but them delaying the direct really didn't make sense if it wasn't for that, let's be fair. It was a prerecorded video, there was no point not playing it.

Ok I dunno about the last two threads but I still have the screen cap from this thread, still trying to find out if anyone got a screencap for the thread afterwards.

Attached: 1554594277993.png (1335x3643, 3.68M)

KYS tranny

Yeah I have that one, and no one got the thread after that, my 7 at the beginning of the thread will forever be lost to the wind

I got the link

so much energy spent on useless LARPING

Why do these literal children on Discord treat Yea Forums raiding as some kind of job?
It's honestly embarrassing.

>Too cowardly to call Eggman an enemy
>Deluded enough to think Doomfags and Personafags are on their side

Attached: BasedGuy.png (680x680, 254K)

I know Chief is "confirmed" but can you imagine if he does get in?

Attached: 1553631981401.jpg (500x420, 127K)

And that's why I don't see it very likely that I'll ever consider Banjofags to be as bad as or worse than Stevefags, unlike a lot of desperate fence riding retards as of late.

Stevecucks are the worst of the worse.

Probably because of the 5ch leak

I summon a 7 for Banjo.

It is fate. It will become truth.

lol do you not understand Stevefags created that discord?

4+3 is 7. HOLY SHIT!

lol do you not understand that I was calling Stevefags pathetic because of that?

Doomfags ARE on their side.

>Steveposters rail on the Banjo camp for being obsessed
>Literally have a Discord purely to monitor the activity of Banjo threads and shit them up
>Spend hours of time rendering and 3D modeling just for a fast laugh that won't even be relevant in a few months
>Desperately cling to a joke that died with the Grinch and won't let it go

Who's the obsessed one here?

Attached: 1554826676866.png (720x842, 137K)

You, for projecting that onto stevechads. The discord is for shitposting.

I got their future shitpost art.
The spy with the banjo

Attached: 1554833396981.png (1440x1280, 878K)

Attached: 1554828737529.jpg (1189x1280, 71K)

Hi Shaq

And where those shitposting goes?
Tell me steveboi

Attached: 1554316447118.png (720x781, 97K)

I’m not tall or black enough to be shaq

In banjo threads? Where else would they go?

Attached: 0DB5908A-F18C-4191-B8EE-14C8B6CB2A12.jpg (426x462, 32K)

I fucking told you faggots to stop promoting shitpost culture. I warned you if you kept up with the self negativity about the board, you'd attract people who come here specifically to shit the place up, even organize themselves to do so. And look. Look at what's happened.

What would the Steveposters do if BOTH got in?

Attached: D3ljrxBXsAAnKsP.png (860x528, 334K)

Still dab on banjokes because steve could beat up banjo for all eternity

Pretend they were buddies all along, but only if Banjo was first.

i have not seen a single doomfag defending steve, or any doomfag in rosterfaggotry threads other than the obnoxious no doomguy poster

I know, discord moderators should watch better their server.
But nope, they are just a bunch of furfags

Fuck off stevetard, you also think Shadowfags are on your side, Shadowfags will stick with Banjo to the end, he's the last grinch standing, the one that was saved.

Attached: me.jpg (640x960, 75K)

I remember when ten desires came out and I thought you pronounce it japanese
ten des-e-res

The reverse is also true.

More proof that discord ruins communities.

Attached: 1470028854538.png (616x480, 237K)

>Sonyfags
>Implying anyone else's games are shortlived

Attached: uhoh.jpg (768x576, 246K)

I really REALLY hope steve doesn't get in, the community will get even more cringy, and if it does get in, I hope he's with the likes of little mac

View must be great from that glass house

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

>there are no rules
>goes on to list rules
Interesting.

>Discord tranny thinks it can use greentext

posting our art for us? damn, that's pretty based. Are you a spy against steve, or FOR him? It's getting hard to tell...

Attached: Backwards Hoe.png (873x617, 593K)

>"You literally have a Discord just to stalk Banjo threads. You're obsessed"
>"You're projecting, the Discord is just for shitposting!"
>"Okay, where does the shitposting go?"
>"In the Banjo threads!"

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

banjokes don't actually play smash and only want him in for rosterfag autism. They will forget about him a week after he is release, while steve will be played forever.

>too deluded by calling Doombros allies
>too scared to call eggmanfags enemies
>too absolutely terrified to even name pic related

Attached: 1549234460798.jpg (640x611, 59K)

probably because nobody knows who he is

"Who is K. Rool?"
"Who is Lucas?"
"Who are the Ice Climbers?"
"Who is Richter?"

Hell, in the Melee days NO ONE heard of Fire Emblem and they had to use Marth and Roy to trojan horse the series into the West

Relevancy is a bullshit argument

what're they on about when they mention a cult

I'm preannouncing your future post, basically everyone can laugh agaist your dumb post

nobody said anything about relevancy. I'm saying that nobody even knows who he is. K. Rool and Banjo etc are "relevant" but still popular, whereas porky struggles to even be seen by the public eye.

I see nobody laughing. Probably out of pitty for you and your "spying." Banjofags say stevechads are obsessed, but here are these spies "reporting for duty" monitoring a shitposting discord. Sad!

>Both get in
>Future Steveposts will be Ugly Steve and N&B Banjo kicking down every other Smash character
>They'll call themselves the Microchads

meant to say "irrelevant"

Imagine caring this much about DLC characters for a game most people stopped playing months ago.

proof?

>Neutral
>Dantechads
Not in a million years.

>love touhou music
>games are pretty fun too
>try to avoid listening to the music online so I have more incentive to play the games
Anyone else do this for games?

dantechads have been vocal about being on the side of steve

Act as if they were pretending all along and they were really friends

You could have made that server yourself, in fact you obviously did you obsessed autist

Here's proof why banjobros are the basest.

I'm not a deviantart user at least.

well, to be fair, a lot of stevechads ARE pretending

You're worse, you're shitposting on Yea Forums

>anyone
>on the side of Steve
No.

I guess, I mean they’re gonna act like they wanted banjo in from the start.

I want Dante but I'm clearly not on the side of Steve, just because one moron said that doesn't mean we are. It was probably just falseflagging by a stevecuck

Dude, i'm refering to the moderator of that server
He's a Deviantart user.

Who the fuck is Shaq?

Reminder that banjokes WILL continue to seethe

Attached: 88038258-08AA-4151-B44A-E6B6C81E5BFF.jpg (1317x689, 197K)

Or you could've made it, retard.

>no banjo discussion
>defend discord autism
Ok retard, do your doodoo

>banjofags don't play smash but stevefags clearly do

The steveposters drag down the reputation of the genuine Steve fans it’s kinda sad

of all the characters in that picture, I hope the slime gets in

Watch out, they are coming
PaPo is getting mad.

yes. this is fact.

I know my pick has next to no chance of getting in, but I’ll continue to cheer him on

Attached: ACFEB5A0-51D1-44A0-81D2-1E7574A61411.jpg (1024x700, 103K)

>5ch Leak
Wait who even is that supposed to be on the far left?

Nice one daddydoodoo

Joker

>At the end of Doom Eternal, Doom Marine takes off their helmet to reveal a woman

How hard would Yea Forums seethe?

I'm already seething fuck you why would you post that FUCK YOU user YOU FAGGOT

what? is that someone's username or are you trying to make up ebin names to call me?

Yea Forums would explode, if it’s a girl then god damn she’s got some serious muscles

Joker's mask is white user....

Shit, meant for

I’ve been a Steve fan for years and I hate these shitposters who try to taint our fanbase

Attached: 96755A1A-FDFE-47E0-84E0-FEA20C9968B7.png (227x500, 20K)

imagine unironically using discord
imagine unironically caring about smash
I'm glad I'm not 12 anymore

Stevefags are truly pathetic (though hilarious, I must admit)
Whenever you post screenshots from that server, it basically becomes field day.

Attached: stevefags seethe.png (753x517, 213K)

>Not wanting a shredded waifu who will tear through the bowels of Hell to get you back from Satan

Shit taste

wouldn't it just be the samus situation but done decades later

>stevefags seethe
in what regard? and what fieldday to you speak of? Stevechads seem pretty chill about it.

>Discord fagging is real
>"DMChad"
I thought it was memes Yea Forums. I thought it was all memes.

Attached: DK8B0baWkAA7mWM.jpg (594x564, 39K)

More like
>the absolute state of smashfags

Congrats. You just made the dumbest post in internet history.

Attached: f035bf1cfb6588a1addfcbb1d2db0663.png (420x420, 401K)

Attached: jUrLS4k.png (1280x720, 1M)

>this is the weapons grade nuclear autism Banjo fans have to put up with
They're the real champions here, desu

what site/app is this? do people really organize shitposting outside of Yea Forums like this? Raiding Yea Forums is one thing, having a group apparently dedicated to shitposting about specific things daily is just cringe for lack of a better word. I think I've finally gotten too old for this place, this all seems so trivial and a huge waste of time.

It's discord. There's a reason people throw around "tranny discord", etc. whenever blatant shitposting occurs. People organize in groups much like this one just to make things worse for Yea Forums (and Yea Forums as a whole). It's pure bred autism.

he's right though

>stevechads are obsessed
>"Stevechads"

Cringe

>I see nobody laughing
I am laughing. Very hard in fact. You maggots amuse me and many others in how pathetic you all are. You come in these threads and shit it up expecting salt when all you accomplish is the whole thread rallying against you.

Attached: 1550643091017.jpg (500x478, 149K)

>discord boogeyman

Kek, keep seething, delusional autist.

>Even Yea Forums hates the Steveposters

I'm dying to know what the Banjo fans even did to get these guys after them. They seem pretty chill compared to all the other roster posting that goes on. What did I miss?

Attached: 817.png (1266x1452, 909K)

maybe you should stop shitposting and making threads about "muh boogyman"

Yeah me too don't worry

>B-B-BUT BANJOFAGS ARE WORSE FOR RESPONDING TO IT AND MAKING THREADS ABOUT BANJO OUT OF THEIR GENUINE ENJOYMENT OF THE CHARACTERS AND GAMES
It's sad how Stevefagging autism spread. Erdrickposting is a blatant and half-assed ripoff most times, and Stevefaggery has now inspired turncoating and falseflagging autism in old character fanbases like K. Rool's.

you missed the grinch leak. Banjofags were beginning to be insufferable at that time, but when the grinch leak hit, the banjofags exploded into something that was not unlike the stevefags today.

is it really that fucking impossible to believe that people just want to play as steve in smash? not everyone cares about your reddit bear.

How can it be a boogeyman when there's evidence of its actual existence and the organized cancer that comes along with it?

>I'm dying to know what the Banjo fans even did to get these guys after them.
Because of association. Banjo and Steve are owned by Microsoft and both characters are already popular picks to boot, but for the time being, realistically one of them can get in and here we are.

>What did I miss?
It's just the fact that Rare and Minecraft are owned by Microsoft, and people are expecting a Microsoft rep in the fighter pass.
Steve was in some "notable" leaks for the game which kicked off his polarizing push in Smash. Banjo was on the list for Melee but was scrapped, and his heavy ties to the N64 kept him in fans minds. You can't have both because there's no way Microshill would do that.

TL;DR There can be only one.

Keep in mind that Steveshitters don't really care for the game and are just latching onto Steve for trolling purposes. This means putting on whatever mask they find convenient and acting like they are buds with that group. The ugly render is easily made by that tranny diaperfur and the very concept of Steve getting in is so ass-backwards that it always sparks legit criticism. But Stevefags are immune to criticism. Spot an Incineroar, Plant, Krool, or Geno fan dumping on Banjo or other characters, there's your Stevefag.

Nah, it's not impossible to believe people want Steve in Smash. It's just that the people who WANT Steve are drowned out by the Steveposters who are in it just to shit on everyone else

because you're feeling personally attacks by it. If this shit unironically makes you seethe, then you desperately need to return to reddit.

Attached: D3pesdNW0AAyLuq.jpg (409x359, 33K)

Basically Banjo fans like their characters, show support for them and Stevefags want to ruin everyone's fun.

>Spot an Incineroar, Plant, Krool, or Geno fan dumping on Banjo or other characters, there's your Stevefag.
nigga what. you can't be serious. Not everyone loves that stupid bear. Some people just want to stop having him be shoved in their faces and talked about how "banjo's definitely getting in before your shitty character!!!" This isn't even about steve.

It's hard for me to see the appeal when I think Minecraft is incredibly boring and the default skin is visually unappealing. You do you.
But also there's reddits for everything, especially Minecraft, and including the things you like. Just ignore that website entirely.

Fuck off trannyscord

Spot on, user.
Spot. Fucking. On.

Attached: not even stevefags like steve.png (735x366, 40K)

Keep denying the truth, maggots. One can only hope you break free of this delusion. Or don't, I honestly don't care, it's just fun watching you pigs squeal.

Attached: 1550642698432.gif (450x252, 911K)

See
Basically, LE EPIC SALT XD fags have themselves ironically now become furious that BK are the only false character from the Grinch Leak that hasn't lost a shot at DLC, which means BK still carries active support and hope. Genofags, Chorusfags, and Isaacfags all got shamed and ridiculed into relative silence, Shadowfags are a seething laughingstock, and Machfags came and went like the bandwagoning faggots they were.

>one person
Oh nononono

The difference being minecraft was practically founded by Yea Forums, whereas banjo is one of reddit’s most wanted.

Who cares what kids on reddit think, they like Minecraft too. Banjo is wanted by some people here and everywhere else.
Reddit is not important.

>Not everyone loves that stupid bear
Im not saying that everyone has to. Despite the false-flaggers, Banjobros are fairly accepting of others. Believe that or not, I don't really care. The only people I berate are Stevefags for being such cunts. Most Banjobros are like that.

Plus you only see 2-3 Banjo threads every week or so and they usually keep to themselves. Yeh the Grinch leak sparked an overdrive of that, but lately all I see are Steve's berating and harassing others for keeping hope.

Attached: Banjojo.png (500x290, 74K)

Stevechads are getting retribution after the colossal embarrassment the banjovirgins made of themselves when they doubled down on grinch autism.

>Reddit bear

Reddit wants Steve unironically and more than banjo

Yet everytime something that can be misconstrued into a vague Steve confirmation they flood Yea Forums with ugly Steves and generally make asses of themselves. Remember pic related? The blockheads had a fucking field day with it.

Attached: 408dc106116353561b2a852886bac1a4d3c6a8edc1d670407f5ff2e33b8f91a4_1.jpg (320x256, 15K)

if you don't think rosterfags are without question the most autistic users on Yea Forums you're fucking blind

Why are Stevefags so resistant to Banjofags, anyway? Why not both?

That’s the retribution I just spoke of. What are you implying? This is the future that banjokes chose.

Plus even then, just spouting that Reddit wants something isn't enough to call it shit. Reddit being the only community to widely like something is what makes it cancer.

For instance: Redditors wanted K. Rool, but he wasn't a shit reddit pick since he was a major constant across community demands. Edelgard IS shit, however, since she is wanted by Reddit but not by any meaningful presence in other communities.

> muh grinch leak

reminder that the (false ?) hype for Steve is based from virginben statement about minecraft content in the base game, which is as fake as the grinch leak

Attached: 1553958880130.png (480x640, 180K)