It's gonna be fucking kino, isn't it

it's gonna be fucking kino, isn't it

Attached: the-last-of-us-2-violence-discussion-ellie.jpg.optimal.jpg (1080x600, 89K)

No probably not

its gonna be tshi

Yeah the first one was good

Yes, it's a movie game.

2019... I am forgotten

How do people keep fucking becoming a problem for them? In the first game it made sense, they're going cross-country so of course they'll run into gangs and such, but now that it's just Joel and Ellie subsisting can't they fuck off to somewhere without anybody?

Yeah it'll be good and make a lot of money

maybe if another loli is introduced

If by kino you mean a movie, yeah

It’s impossible for women to look super badass

old Lara croft

They live with Tommy at the dam, so they probably have run ins with bandits that are somehow still a thing after 30 years.

Would there really be so many bandits left? Who are they even preying on most of the time? It’s not like the fungus zombies but crops and livestock. Just make your own shit.

They will sell BILLIONS

Sexy more than badass

Yes, literally kino as it's literally a fucking movie.

It's going to be a by the books blockbuster formula movie schlock game like the previous one. Let's just hope the online is at least as good as the last game so it has some sort of saving grace from the lowest common denominator lack of taste.

it's gonna cause the asshurt of the year

Yes they can, just not under the present crop of joyless intersectional-minded "woke" fascists.

I'm scared what they're gonna do to Joel in this game. He's a fucking white male.

>55
I always thought the actor who played in underworld and total recall remake did good job.

it will be another game that xbox mil grau will beat in less than 1 day and throw it on the trash