I literally spent the happiest days of my life in this shit

i literally spent the happiest days of my life in this shit.

how sad is that?

Attached: wow tbc.jpg (1000x750, 183K)

Have sex

So did I and I loved it.

But I did play a lot on the trampoline too

at least you spent those days interacting with people in some way. the happiest days of my life were sitting alone in my room playing ocarina of time and reading the player's guide.

Actually having a GF is more fulfilling

>not having a BF and taking his large cock raw inside u and let him destroy ur insides everyday while u be the lewd princess
Faggot detected

put a bullet in your brain

Gay nigger

Attached: 1554357958478.jpg (640x639, 58K)

Can I suck ur cock first hehe buy me clothes plz

Unles you're dying tomorrow I'd say you're wrong. The future is unknown and you can be happier.
The happiest days of your life will be found when they have passed.

However if all you want is to dwell in self-pity like a fucking loser, go ahead. Another brick in the wall.

no

same

>tfw 23 year old boomer
life feels over

Did you enjoy your time? Then it isn't sad.
I know a bunch of people that spend their childhood/youth/teenaged years doing drugs and fucking sluts. They feel just as empty as you, only their happy memories are tied to sex, which always feels good anyway.

shut the HELL up zoomer faggot

I spent it getting fucked by horses

Why are trannies like this?

>23 yo
>boomer

What you are is a stupid fuck.
Grab the rope and write a note, with any luck someone will miss you. Now proceed to fuck off.

>zoomer

I'm old as fuck dude.

>tfw was too poor to afford a subscription when it came out

I got stuck playing Runescape with all my poorfag friends. Glad I can experience it when Clasdic drops.

The only thing old about you is your brain because it seems to have rotted already

Hehe gives u a kiss

Did you make friends from it? If so, it was worth it.

now this is fucking pathetic

That's fucking based dude, fuck normies

>mfw the happiest days of my life were when I was playing classic Yu-Gi-Oh with the bros back in high school

Attached: 796ABA9C-862F-4EE0-8507-59B1CA9D3802.jpg (753x595, 23K)

You come to Yea Forums to laugh at another user for playing a very well liked videogame.

Now THAT is fucking pathetic. I give you the only advice that fits: End your life.

>PLAYING YUGIOH in highscool
OH NO
Hahha DORK
:( jk I played it on computer because I was embarrassed to still play yugioh in high school

You want sadder ?
The happiest time I spent in WoW, after years of high level PvP and PvE, was soloing old dungeon and raid with the lowest possible level.
>MMO
>most fun I ever had was playing alone
I stopped playing WoW after I realized that.

So did I fren, so did I. We goin' home soon bro.

Remeber people are cancer

have sex

No I will die alone with my yugioh cards

It's depressing when I think about it. I got more excitement when I got gladiator for the first time in S4 than when I lost my virginity, got engaged or graduated college. I actually felt more fulfilled in a video game than I have meeting actual life milestones. I'm more depressed having 'a life' now than I was when I was a no-lifer NEET.

raised by single moms

no

Attached: 40.jpg (400x600, 74K)

you aren't alone ;_;

>bc
No, thank you.