youtube.com/watch?v=NlQcKBUcgmA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jJb_y-zmXV0
youtu.be/xVAzTbqeIiE?t=280
youtube.com/watch?v=f0LdIZ8TWYo
youtube.com/watch?v=_EJBJuDVNW8
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bloodline#synonyms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Couldn't dethrone the master.

Attached: bloodborne1.jpg (780x439, 70K)

seriously can't, it's a game made specifically to my taste.

Give me a reason why bloodborne is better without using the words kino or ps4 exclusive

Exploration being kinda boring because you find the same useless items over and over instead of different armor sets and unique items with lore and meaning like in Soulsborne.

it's too haaawwwuuudddddddd-duuuhhh

Framerate and input delay

The world and lore is pretty dull. Music was boring. Item variation and so exploration disappointing, i don't need bite downs and permanent bite down. English voice acting was terrible too, had to use japanese.

The gameplay was great though. I would like to see them try harder in a sequel.

Attached: tumblr_nrw9f4I8V21s6jhuio1_1280.jpg (750x659, 64K)

play on real platform next time.

That's a cucksole issue.
Real issue is the camera sometimes fucks you over.

its shit

Replayability is pretty weak, really only one type of playstyle since most weapon arts and gadgets suck

items being mapped to d-pad

>I would like to see them try harder in a sequel.
You think you do, but you don't.

Attached: piecesofshit.jpg (1280x720, 221K)

CAMERA CAMERA CAMERA CAMERA! Otherwise is 10/10

that's fucking retarded. the entire point is that every item you find is immediately useful to you. if you think they're useless it's because you're too stupid to make use of them. finding 30 sets of armour that you won't wear anyway is a step down from that, it doesn't matter how 'unique' the trash you'd found is.
the game also has an actual story this time, so they don't need a hundred items with bits of lore attached like a fucking prize in a cereal box.

boring story and setting

Soundtrack is forgettable and the camera is bollocks

replayablity, online pvp and coop. better setting.

Needs more?

Attached: 1531612530588.png (600x1268, 868K)

Lovecraft > nipshit

Atmosphere you can sink your teeth; music with real instruments and better-written music; level design produces more tension while grappling hook reduces it; exploration actually worth doing since not every item is a ceramic shard; narrative is more interesting and bizarre; better enemy design.

Seriously, though, does there exist a game with a worse camera? It's almost impressive how abysmal it is.

Wew lad it was first thing i changed, but i guess if you are stupid it can't be helped.

It's a souls game

Needs an easy mode

the camera is standard souls camera

Translation of previous replies: it’s a meme snoyfags are desperate to make happen

Is it really that good? I'm not feeling hype from what I see, besides boss battles.
One of the many things that aren't standing out.

And Souls games don't have near the same speed or fast movement that this game has, nor do enemies push you into a corner because you're constantly blocking their attacks.

Dumb Jap setting.

Any DMC I havn't played DMC5 yet

Better than some boring anglo shit with no culture.

>The soundtrack is forgettable tras-
youtube.com/watch?v=LnwiR-wzpgQ

I mean, that's just like, your opinion man.

it's not a ps4 exclusive

game sucks
i go to bed

Literally no good area aside from Ashina Castle and MAYBE the beginning of Hirata Estate.

Stealth is kinda meh, grappling is weird sometimes, the camera can fuck you up if you fight in an enclosed space.
Also, it doesn't have the replayability of souls. I was really excited about ng+ but once you have figured the combat and learned most bosses the game barely poses any challenge.
Other than that I don't know if it's honeymoon but I think it's their best.

You fucking idiot the point is that they're completely uninteresting and are only useful for scrubs who need them. They're literally useless to me, 0 lore, 0 usefulness

With DS i rarely rely on lock-on but with Sekiro you i felt like it's mandatory.

too easy once you learn how to play and not that much replayability since you can only fight one way.
Sure there's the different endings but a playthrough takes very little time once you know where you have to go

>What is Fountainhead Palace

Combat peaks at Owl and everything after that feels extremely repetitive. Some ninja tools are just plain shit and have almost 0 utility on bosses. Replayability is practically non-existent.

Attached: Sucks.png (231x260, 132K)

>only 26k views
I think that speaks for itself. It is forgettable.

It's the kinoest game that were only published on the playstation four.

only people who dont own ps4 dont understand true kino

OFFICIAL BOSS RANKING TIERS

>S Tier
Sword Saint
Owl 2

>A Tier
Genichiro
Owl 1
Guardian Ape
Isshin Ashina

>B Tier
Emma
Divine Dragon
Lady Butterfly
Gyobu
Corrupted Monk

>C Tier
Folding Screen Monkeys

>D Tier
Demon of Hatred

Dark Souls 1 is trash desu. The years have been unkind to it.

its not, quickstep is OP and game is easy

>sekiro that low
>das 2 that high

(you)

Lady Maria

What does difficulty have to do with quality of the product?

Ahem, sir, Anglo culture is bountiful if you understand it.

okay

Attached: cool fromsoft hitboxes.webm (640x360, 1.35M)

Bad post.

Anglos don’t have a culture lmao

>D Tier
Demon of Hatred
no he should be A tier and divine dragon D tier
double ape is A tier

Is this bait? Maria is one of the worst bosses in the game.

Attached: 1554750478685.webm (640x360, 1.79M)

It seems you aren’t familiar with Sonic Boom

The area that Folding Monkeys was set in was fucking amazing for atmosphere and looked and sounded great but yeah, the """fight""" was pure piss

>sekiro this low
filtered by ogre i guess

>Many Combat Arts are shit
>Prosthetic tools are underwhelming and incorporating them in combat doesn't flow very well.
>low Spirit Emblem limit makes you not wanna use any Combat Arts that cost Emblems except maybe Shadowfall, but basically makes you choose between combat arts and prosthetics
>If you fully incorporate prosthetics into your gameplay you'll run out of emblems after 10 seconds
>Rewards for exploration are disappointing. Near Mibu village there's that whole side path that leads to... a pellet or some shit. Nothing more.
>Esoteric texts should have been single skills that are added to the tree instead of entire skill trees. That way they could've hidden them throughout the world as rewards for exploration

It's a great game but some things about it are just weird.
Oh also
>No option to disable tutorials.

kys, how could you be so wrong man?

Ape and Demon belong in D tier. Souls type bosses that are just health sponges that you have to waste half an hour on to chip away is not a fun boss in Sekiro. All the fun bosses were the human bosses with swords that allowed you to use the parry/posture mechanism.

dont forget isshin in shura ending with new phase 2
he should be S tier

Someone didn’t beat it yet

Ape is god tier. The first phase is all about getting his vitality down and the second phase is all about deflecting and getting his posture up. It's everything good about the combat system condensed into one kino fight.

I for one like that shit, not every fight has to be “hurr deflect then hit durr” I like them returning to the days of demons souls when bosses had gimmicks. It keeps it interesting.

finished the game, owl2 was the best boss
No replayablity, online and only weeb blade ruined it for me
useless combat arms beside literally 2

it's good for one time and never playing again because it's going to be the same

Name one instance where a ceramic shard it critical or even useful

Nigga I have about 30+ ceramic shards. They dont do jack shit in the late or even middle stage of the game. Same with gokan sugar.

>What does difficulty have to do with quality of the product?
well fucking A LOT
with this mechanics? game is medicore at best

I've been stuck on Gyoubu for a week.

Attached: 1549331075957.png (619x615, 341K)

You can use them to get a free deathblow on O'Rin.

Can somebody explain to me why Rape Ape is ranked so high? Sure he has a nice big arena to fight him in and the arena makes proper use of your grappling hook, but fuck me if the fight itself isn't one of the most boring ones. His first phase is just shitty souls clone where you run around him and whack his ass only to run away again and repeat. Then in comes the second phase, again which is pretty cool and since now you can properly deflect him you think you could finally go apeshit on him, yet no, he keeps using his scream attack which you have to run away from. The whole fight is one big
Souls turd in a game that is about not being souls and the same with Bull. And no, they weren't even hard, both went through on my second try, they're just boring as fuck.

Attached: 1529020992975.png (311x355, 72K)

Or you can just jump on her

You can Goomba stomp her for that.

It's probably me, but I had problems finding where I needed to go. The verticality Sekiro has over DaS had me running past the entrance to the next area that was above or below me.

>All the fun bosses were the human bosses with swords that allowed you to use the parry/posture mechanism.
you can parry both... you nigger
ape is fucking easy if you parry everything
demon of hatred? just dont parry fire hand

1. Forgettable OST.
2. Only one weapon making for pretty much no variety in gameplay, what you see is what you get.
3. Same thing with the character. Here's your Wolf. The end. Zero char creation, no other outfits to find and wear, nothing.
4. Implied by what I said in the lines above, the game has pisspoor replayability because if you play it once you're pretty much done, there's no worthwhile NG+ either.
5. No online whatsoever further hurting longevity, can't have fun invading other people and extending your playtime.
6. Cliche and trope-filled setting with way too much of the game being Ashina Castle - too many humanoid enemies as well.
7. Half-assed stealth aspect that feels tacked on and not properly designed, shame.
8. Simply lack of proper atmosphere compared to previous Miyazaki games which excelled at making you enter a fantasy world and really soak it in, this game clearly has had no attention paid towards that.
9. Camera is kinda shit.
10. Prosthetics are really just fancy packaging for consumables.
11. Exploration suffers from there being basically nothing interesting to find except for more ceramic shards and sugar packets.
12. Th-

Oh sorry I forgot you only asked for 1

Attached: 1528930543078.jpg (208x242, 6K)

Filtered by Chained Ogre.

Attached: smilingWolf.png (631x710, 1003K)

Well to be fair, nothing can dethrone Demon Souls.

this. Folding screen monkeys was a DeS callback fight, and you had to understand the mechanics of stealth to actually beat it

play without kuro charm and yup you have nothing to do still something fresh and fun to play

Ape straddles the line between souls and sekiro boss and I think it’s fun. Demon of hatred however is a full on soulsborne boss and it absolutely sucks fighting him in sekiro.

i'm loving sekiro, but objectively:

>90% of the content between bosses is trivial, even moreso if you choose to abuse stealth (which appears to be encouraged since you can easily de-aggro almost any encounter by running even slightly away)
>exploration is kind of lame most of the time; most items are worthless sugars, etc which is often a huge disappointment
>dragonrot is the most pointless mechanic ever, which means death is totally trivial and pointless
>no customization like souls games had, big chunks of the skill trees/prosthetic upgrades are pointless
>some boss fights still kind of suck suck, namely bull/demon/ape

like i said though, i'm still having a blast, but i doubt i will ever replay it the same way i did DaS/BB

Demons is my favorite, but literally nothing about it isn't done better in another game.

Great Ape is way better than the Bulls. You can deflect his first phase too and learning to dodge his poo attack and exploit his farts is fun

>Divine Dragon that high
Literally a DaS2 boss. Least interesting and least fun

Name a more kino boss introduction.

Attached: Return of Guardian Ape.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

ape, monkeys and demon should all be F tier. butterfly should be A tier. other than that i agree

>least interesting
sure
>least fun
Lighting reversal is always fun

Holy fucking based
Absolutely destroyed Shitkiro

Attached: 1523665551791.jpg (700x700, 99K)

based retard who dont know who to parry ape and demon kek

>too short
>only one weapon type
>cannot equip multiple combat arts at once like in webm related's concept
>most combat arts are shit
>most prosthetics are worthless outside of the 2 instances you need them
>boring setting
>dragonrot is a half assed, pointless, mechanic

Attached: 1539928386887.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

>God tier visuals
>Lightning Reversal is fun as fuck
Only brainlets don't appreciate Divine Dragon.

You guys have no soul.
The boss was a joke but the music and the visuals were pure kino.

my discord and i dropped the game when he realized we couldnt dress up our character in skirts

where did i say that? i'm just pointing out that the bosses are garbage. isnt it a school day for underage pantywearers like you?

Literally the world culture at this point due to how good it was.

Ultimately, Sekiro lacks the soul of Miyazaki's previous endeavours and thus we find ourselves left with a glib facsimile.

Attached: 1551623645318.jpg (400x400, 32K)

>Simply lack of proper atmosphere
only point you're wrong about, plenty of atmosphere in the depths areas, sunken valley and fountainhead. They're just not as expansive as the soulsborne games

I don’t think this is a game for gamers, I think this is a game for POSERS

>TFW Emma will never suplex you

Attached: Emma Suplex.webm (640x360, 1.11M)

Gentle blade

>>cannot equip multiple combat arts at once like in webm related's concept
This is a valid complaint, all they had to do was give you 3 slots like the prosthetics and let you cycle them with down on the d-pad or something

> video cuts out when she punishes you

>dodging doesn't let you move off edges
>English voice acting is generally lousy
>some mechanics are highly gimmicky (only fire from the Flame Vent scares the Ogre, not the torches or piles of burning corpses all around, for example)
>soundtrack is pretty mediocre
>Combat arts are hilariously unbalanced for their cost. Double Ichi is the best by far and it's free.
>consumables don't last long enough or have enough effect to be worth it for general use
>exploration doesn't feel nearly rewarding enough because said consumables aren't desirable
>very few things to buy long-term except more Spirit Emblems. Even then I sat on 700+ at the end of the game
>can't buy pellets at the Temple trader, but can grind for them so From clearly have no issue with them being an unlimited resource as long as you're limited to 3 per life.
Still a great game. Competing with DMC5 for my favorite for this year so far.

Attached: 1552897356062.gif (240x320, 210K)

nice webm, the senpu martial arts are kino

>No replayability
>No customization
>No variety in playstyles
Already shelfed. Was fun for the two playthroughs it got from me

>n-no your critic is invalid!!!!! YOU PROBABLY NEVER BEAT THE MINI-BOSS!!!!! GIT GUD DON'T CRITIC MY GAME!!!!!

I literally beat him without even using the fire prosthetic arm

parrying is fucking beyond easy compared to royal guard in DMC m8, Sekiro isn't even that hard you fucking buffoon

Attached: 1552680185058.gif (2659x700, 2.36M)

Staggering really annoys me. Why do you get staggered for blocking an attack sometimes? It would be better if there were no stagger animations for your character, and instead you take more posture damage from blocking instead of deflecting

Demon of Hatred.
Basically tells you to forget everything you've learned and play it like Dark Souls.

Literally just press L1 a few times when he's nearby and otherwise hit him.

will be hard to memorize the arts, item usage, prosthetic. There's just so much shit to cycle. At this point they need to look at combos 2bh.

Attached: Genichiro Prologue.webm (852x480, 2.9M)

>forgettable OST

Owl 2
Guardian Ape
Sword Saint
Divine Dragon (peak of the entire franchise)
Gyoubo
Corrupted Monk
Are all fantastic, Kitamura is a god

Parrying is not the best strategy with Ape because Ape’s attacks aren’t frequent enough to build up his posture bar fast enough. It’s actually quicker and simpler to bring down his health.

>speaking the language of Anglos
>no culture

The resurrection mechanic is basically just another auto-heal that can work on lethal attacks.
The exploration is pretty linear overall.
The need to use large kanji symbols and large green dots for grapples is poor design.
Fromsoft hitboxes are present at times.
Can't fug the shota.

Based Armond telling it like it is.

Attached: 1551508745558.jpg (640x640, 79K)

>some mechanics are highly gimmicky
I might be wrong, but is that ogre the only red eyes enemy in the game? They set up the whole red eyes weak to flame thing so thoroughly, it's even one of the loading screen messages. It's bizarre

>all they had to do was give you 3 slots like the prosthetics and let you cycle them with down on the d-pad
Yeah, which is a shame because fucking eavesdropping apparently was important enough to get its own button, but not combat arts. More concept, by the way.

Attached: 1553496977132.webm (800x450, 2.24M)

It amazes me how many people just parrot this about DoH and especially guardian ape's first phase considering that it's completely wrong

>bosses
why not the new stuff like fountainhead palace or senpu temple? soulsborne games don't even have field OSTs

Not him but post one track that will get me to want to turn the music back on in this game.
This is Dragon Quest XI all over again where the experience is significantly improved by turning the shitty soundtrack off.

>he thinks his Roman/German/French/Spanish LARPing denotes a unique culture. Also remember that German is a LARP culture as well.

Bloodborne is starting to feel the same already

Just make it so that you can only equip up to 2, then pressing down on the d-pad cycles between them. It isn't that hard.
>b-but too much stuff to memorize
Don't have 8 billion things equipped then. Only equip what consumables and prosthetics you actually need for the moment.

Attached: 1535984382492.webm (800x450, 2.91M)

the two dungeon medics have red eyes
the ashina second doujo boss has red eyes
first chained ogre
that's all I remember

>soulsborne games don't even have field OSTs
Wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=NlQcKBUcgmA

I like the japanese setting. Pink trees, zen gardens, paper houses and tatami's are comfy.
I don't even watch anime.

Attached: 080ecbd4d5ad.jpg (1920x1080, 1.89M)

No easy mode

Fountainhead ost is kino and overall my favourite location in the game.
Senpou is great too, its just a shame that every other area in the game lacks atmosphere and soul

Fucking hell. Is DMC5 that good?

>the two dungeon medics have red eyes
There's only one medic

FountainHead palace field and battle

I love Emma!

Attached: emma.jpg.png (482x610, 268K)

DMC5 is fucking amazing.

Better than Sekiro for me for sure.

Shut the fuck up, dmcuck

Get the firecracker arm

>DMCfag cope
Like fucking clockwork.

This shit scared the absolute fuck out of me when the jailer first brought me to Yahargul.

I'd call the soundtrack more subtle than mediocre.

Can someone tell me how I get to the Ashina Elite before fighting Genichiro? I only have the upper antechamber idol

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jJb_y-zmXV0

D-Don't bully Geni!

What is the best combat arts for posture damage?

field battle themes then

is that Hypogean Gaol or Yahar'Gul 2nd visit? Can't remember

It's not wrong at all, though. The game teaches you the priority of proper parries in order to break the enemies posture and deathblow them, but the demon of hatred is so big, it's health bar is so large, and its posture recovery is to fast, that you have to abandon what the game basically taught you and fight it as if it's a souls boss. The optimal strategy is to just pull out the iron fortress/loaded umbrella and sit under its stomach until it stops attacking and smack it a few times until it jumps in the air. Either that it just circle strafe around it them smack it a few times. It is unironically souls tier in its design philosophy.

Genichiro is a little bitch.

Double Ichimonji and Monk Kick.

Attached: Genichiro Fight.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Just beat the second Owl, AMA.
>tfw you're right near the end of the urn and you feel yourself slipping out of the zone and spaghetti starts mounting

Attached: 1550846988500.jpg (658x632, 40K)

All absolutely boring and 100% forgettable, I can't remember any of these shits even on NG+. The only song I can remember is the old dragons of the tree theme.

Nuuuuu! H-He's a worthwhile warmup for Isshin at least...

Attached: 1534883270460.jpg (324x292, 24K)

Walk up the stairs.

yeah I mean him and his subject
Elite dojo master? You have to go up the stairs found in the same floor as antechamber idol, you'll find another idol up there then the boss arena

The former.

It's better than Souls games and that upsets Soulstards who in turn shit up Yea Forums with their sperging.

Attached: 1554736066219.png (1456x840, 25K)

1. No build variety thus little replayability. There's no reason you wouldn't get every prosthetic and even in a normal playthrough you come close to maxing out your skills and upgrades, close enough that playing a second time wouldn't be "a second build," it'd just be you working towards a different final few skills. Otherwise, all you have to work for is different endings, which I can just look up on YouTube, or to see the various areas with different seasonal effects, which is whatever. There are people who say a game doesn't have to be replayable to be good, but we're talking about playtime here. You can get 100+ hours out of the other games, but there's no reason to play Sekiro for more than 30 and you're forced to play a specific way. The argument that the game is better for this reason simply isn't true. You can easily imagine Sekiro using a different weapon, it wouldn't cause any problems whatsoever. If it's the potential to find cheese that you're worried about or for players to find themselves incapable of getting past something: too fucking late.

2. The tutorials are annoying and most people don't even read them.

3. No optional areas. Every Souls game has two or three optional areas that make the world feel alive.

4. Despite having the least number of bosses of any Soulsborne game, half of them are still gimmicks or rehashes. Soulsborne games usually have a couple of these, but this game is absurd in this regard. They basically made several three-phase fights and then split them into two separate fights. They even reuse boss arenas. Gyoubu is also a glorified mini-boss.

5. Some of the descriptions (translations?) are poor.

6. Three ninjutsu.

7. None of the Combat Arts are better than spamming R1. They even have the audacity to make many of them consume spirit emblems.

8. If you go to the past and talk to the thief, then go back to the present and meet him for the first time, he says you must not remember him or that night. Yes I do.

Attached: this triggers virgins.png (899x505, 980K)

Shit, he's on my list of things to do today. I can usually get the shadowfall mikiri but you got any tips for getting in vitality hits? I need to carve this turkey.

>shitkiro drones

lmao

Your mediocre game will be forgotten in few months

Attached: 1535872975207.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

Corrupted monk has a nice one

the lock on system is very wonky

fpbp

Attached: Ludwig.webm (1280x720, 3M)

>The optimal strategy is to just pull out the iron fortress/loaded umbrella and sit under its stomach until it stops attacking and smack it a few times until it jumps in the air. Either that it just circle strafe around it them smack it a few times.
lol, maybe if you're making a video guide for fextralife retards
You fight him like any other boss, you just have to use the dodge more often because of the fire attacks. If you do it right, you should break his posture before his hp is depleted
PS. try sitting with the umbrella without kuro's charm
>his subject
They're the same person, the dude's gone insane

>No optional areas
Nice to know you haven't played the game.

Resurrection and Unseen Aid are less interesting than Bloodstains, which is a pretty workable system in an action game.
Enemy placement and encounter design feels very unremarkable. The approach to the gun fort was the only time in the game that I went "ah, I know some thought was put behind the challenge of this encounter". I really would like to know if some people out there find legitimate joy in going through the levels in new game plus again, or if they skip past everything to try and rush bosses. Because that's something I feel tempted to do myself.
Stealth is not very enjoyable, and grappling could be integrated into boss fights more.
Why do I have to go through Ashina Castle three times if I want my idols to stay up?
Weapon Arts feel solidly meh outside of Ichimonji, and Shinobi tools feel a little underpowered too.

>Can only equip one combat art at a time. the entire attacking part just becomes mashing the same attack over. it gravely lacks variety not that the potential isn't there. it's just wasted.
>Fromsoft animations still not as good as other action games. standard sword swings feel a little sluggish and unsatisfying.
>the enemy step in this game is ass. it should feel and look cool to use but it just fucking sucks.
>Movements way better than previous games. many mechanics in this game just feel clunky. Wolfs stagger is particularly over the top and feels unresponsive. Approach difficulty how you want but adding clunk to your game is never the answer.

Don't you have a gay erp Vergil thread to be going to?

Dosaku and Dokun right? I mean the additional person next to him (mine was the Samurai looking for a melody) also had red eyes

>kicking boss's ass
>camera slams into a corner
>lockon goes apeshit
>boss gets a free pummeling
>DEATH
Thanks Miyazaki

Attached: 1430996209781.gif (450x720, 2.66M)

No, i have the best combat system ever to practice my shit on.

Unlike your meme game.

Attached: 1539184720657.jpg (300x300, 13K)

>Resurrection and Unseen Aid are less interesting than Bloodstains, which is a pretty workable system in an action game.
I like that Res gives you another free go at a boss or whatever but Unseen Aid is stupid. Enemies absorbing your stain in BB was awesome, why the fuck didn't they do that??

Right, it can be either Kotaro or Jinzaemon, I didn't consider that was what you meant

>the best combat system ever
You called?

Attached: Isshin NG+.webm (1152x648, 2.96M)

>You fight him like any other boss,
Except that his hits all do damage through parries, so parrying him is no longer optimal. Not to mention that half his attacks now cause burn build up to boot. You can try to defend this shit all day but anyone who isn't a drone knows how bad this boss is. It's not even hard, it's just tedious because it has so much health ad three individual healthbars. You don't even get anything worthwhile for fighting the optional end boss, just a voice line of Sculptor thanking Wolf and a Memory, which does almost nothing by that point due to diminishing returns on the attack increase.

Owl 2, Divine Dragon and Sword Saint are DaS3 tier.

>No, i have the best combat system ever to practice my shit on.
>DMC V
KEK

This too. camera also really sucks in enclosed spaces (which some fights are designed to be in)
The game also becomes 50x easier when you mod out the retarded red kanji warning.

Here's my run I recorded to show a friend a couple nights ago. Might give you some ideas.
youtu.be/xVAzTbqeIiE?t=280

Attached: 1554009586950.gif (244x300, 2.66M)

Ape is huge extremely aggressive beast boss with unpredictable animations. hes pretty intimidating until you learn his moves. and second phase is very easy if you just deflect him but his creepy demeanor and that aoe scream makes people do run poke instead.

A clusterfuck?
A+ response.

So, shit? DS3 only have one good song.
youtube.com/watch?v=f0LdIZ8TWYo

What's the flipping attack at the end?

>Used seven gourd charges
OH NO NO NO

looks like nightjar slash

>what is Senpou

>the amount of assblast from shitkiro drones

Attached: 1532237657677.png (847x1200, 1.11M)

Did anyone else play through without ever encountering the Ashina arts?

I don't know but I feel like it is way easier with those skills unlocked.

Imagine hating Gael, SoC, Twin Princes and Yhorm

DMC5 is the best action game ever made.

>easier compared to royal guard
>outright fucking lying

Cope.

Attached: Sekiro Finisher.webm (800x450, 2.92M)

Rehashed bosses, minibosses, and areas. Ashina Castle should've been the coolest area but they reuse it so much it just gets boring

How do you deflect scream?

good job mashig RB and blocking.
really mixing it up by using the feather prosthetic too.
that's like 1% of dantes moveset.
just with Royal guard, standard combos and a trickster warp DMC5 already has this boring webm mechanically outclassed.

Nice. I like that sneaky gunpowder dodge into double ichi on his ass. This motivated me to go hammer away on him, thanks.

Attached: 1534790345865.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

have sex, virgin :)

Umbrella

No it's one of the monk kicks.

Blind retard spotted, it's senpou kicks.

>LMAO HAB SEX HAHAHA
the state

I accept your concession, Sekicuck.

I wouldnt know. I only used high monk out of senpou arts.

Yep, all shit,

cope, virgin boy

It's pretty simple, deflect his physicals and dodge his fire based attacks or use the umbrella
With proper positioning you should never get hit by his fire except the last part of his combo which you can deflect with the umbrella
It's a boss that makes you use all your defensive options instead of just standing there and mashing L1 and it's pretty fun once you get the hang of it
His high vitality is offset by the fact that he can't block or deflect your attacks unlike pretty much every other boss, and you can even stun him with Malcontent though I haven't tried that

COPE

Attached: 1523766685358.webm (1000x542, 2.98M)

Ladies. Please. You're both beautiful.

High monk is just an extended senpou kicks, you moron.

>Need to cycle through prosthetic tools and can only equip 3 at a time
>Need to cycle through all of your items
>Can only equip a single special attack
And this is in a game with a full pause menu. Not being able to hotkey your tools and items is annoying when it would give you more freedom to mess around with on PC and having a wheel on consoles would work as well.
As for the special attacks it would make the combat a tad more interesting to use more button combinations for it or to allow the player to assign button combinations to the moves on their own.

Warping between your save points has also always been a bit of a design crutch even in Dark Souls 1 and it would have been neat to see them abandon universal warping in favor of more contextualized fast travel options. I guess that since Sekiro almost instantly sprawls everywhere you can't just ditch fast travel at the start.
That was pretty retarded.

English voice acting was alright for the most part but it was often grating as fuck. I don't have the patience for Japanese voice acting in a From Software game though since 90% of it is just reading subtitles due to the characters being frozen in place with maybe a lip flapping animation if you're lucky.

Hoovering up collectables got its own assigned button. Is there ever a reason to not vacuum?

Attached: sonic-youre-too-slow-gif-2.gif (500x590, 732K)

Patience, same as any hard Souls boss. He has like 2-3 reliable openings in each phase, just get a few regular slashes in every time. Jumping attacks are good too, since you can get like 2-3 hits in before he starts blocking, plus you sometimes end up jumping behind him where you can get a good chunk in.
I tried every single combat art I had for openings and Whirlwind Slash really felt like the best one. You pretty much always land both hits, and there's no big vulnerability windows with it if you're using it in the openings.
Tried every prostethic weapon too, all of them sucked for openings, ended up using the fire axe twice in the battle and it failed both times, if you want to use something I'd recommend the Purple Fume Spark.

Tl;dr: Short, fast attacks, remember to hold block to regain Posture, win game.

What if D-pad down was "cycle prosthetic" and "eavesdrop" and Y was for combat arts

Retards like you playing it.

Attached: gokuuuuu.png (1280x738, 743K)

>His high vitality is offset by the fact that he can't block or deflect your attacks unlike pretty much every other boss
Which means fucking nothing because his posture recovery is so high. Why is this so hard for you to grasp? Can you parry his attacks? Sure, but it's worthless because they do so much damage that even a perfect parry does shit damage to Wolf's health bar. There's no reason to waste time parrying when circle strafing him and smacking his belly is a faster and safer alternative.

Am I supposed to be impressed?

I accept your concession, Sekicuck.

Ignoring the most obvious things like atmosphere, OST, replayability, story, bosses, Bloodborne's combat is still by far the most satisfying. Hitting a parry against a big enemy for example, the sounds effects, the animations, the blood. so fucking satisfying. Compared to it Dark Souls 3 is like hitting a boxing bag and the combat system in Sekiro can be satisfying but its too tedious overall

Fucking hell they shit the bed with this game look at all the wasted potential. that looks so cool.
I only have 4 combat arts so far and i'd love to use them all but no. I have to pause switch like an asshole.

Is the grandma an optional boss? I managed to do NG+ without ever stepping foot onto the hirata estate

Imagine my shock when a DMCfag can't actually defend their sandbag simulator so they just go around attacking everyone else.

>Bloodborne's combat is still by far the most satisfying.

Attached: Bloodborne Fluorescent Flower Combo.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

never used it as a closer like that. used it on sweeps so the camera would always track down to target and I cant see the animation.

Can somebody explain to me how using the umbrella is somehow easy mode? I'd rather use my spirit emblems on free damage than on a free block

There is no need when there are billions of vids from each fucking game with better combos and combat than Shitkiro

time to cope, cuckboy

Looks like you just answered your own question.

Better level design. Better enemy variety. No shoddily-implemented stealth mechanics. Better customization. Best soundtrack in the series. Better bosses. Exploration is more rewarding.

>Owl 2
>not even mentioning Owl 1
youtube.com/watch?v=_EJBJuDVNW8

Continued.

9. Exploration doesn't go beyond Soulsborne even though you have greater mobility and the rewards are unsatisfying. Soulsborne always has cute little nooks and side routes which lead to hidden items. You'd think this would be even more true in Sekiro since you have a grappling hook and swimming. Except it's not. Often times you dive under water to find a few fish or items, but no secret tunnels or anything cool like that, and even in the opening area of the game one of the first high up grappling points you see looks like it's probably housing a secret item, but nope, it's an empty platform. However, this is really an addendum to the real problem, which is that those secret items aren't fun to find. In Soulsborne, you'd go off the beaten path to find a cool armor set or weapon and feel genuinely rewarded, even if you don't plan on using them. In Sekiro, there are no cool items like this to collect, so instead you'll just find a light coin purse or yet another sugar or balloon you probably won't use.

10. There's like two or three hidden doors, not even enough to make a difference between the player who found them and the player who didn't.

11. Aha, the second mortal blade...of course...

12. The third act feels like it was cut short. The first act is your struggle to recover your lord and your memories even after losing your arm and mentor, taking you through Ashina proper and going back in time to the Hirata Estate under attack. The second act is fetching the handful of ingredients your lord asks of you, taking you to the less civilized, more horrifying corners of Ashina, only to return to find the castle under attack. The third act is going to the divine realm to get the final ingredient and returning to find Ashina under attack again. One of those sounds much shorter and repetitive, does it not?

13. World tendency?! No! You just can't do NPC quests while the NPCs are sick. Except you wouldn't know they had quests to do to begin with.

Attached: 1549764220697.jpg (717x1024, 97K)

>Guardian Ape was only imitating the good hunter with his flailing.

>Which means fucking nothing because his posture recovery is so high
Sure sweaty :)

Attached: file.png (949x73, 92K)

Good tips, I'll try out whirlwind. It seems like I need him well below 50% before (my level of aggression) starts stacking posture buildup so I need those meaty hits. He's my last hurdle for the game, I saved him for NG+.
Hype to face Isshin too but I want some other endings.

its your fault desu. you saw the sign and decided to hit it one more then and even after that you waited to dodge

Parrying is the strategy for headless Ape though. It's what leaves him open for the spear tactic

Too expensive.

Oh, so just objectively shit taste then

Keep reading.

I don't get it either. The game gives you so many defensive options but apparently it's super useful for some fights.

what areas are optional?

The enemies are "hard" for the same reason any Souls any regularly gets called "hard." Because they poise through attacks at a moment's notice and have Dark Souls 2 levels of tracking. The game is interesting but often times it's just a chore to play until you scrounge up a movelist that cab answer for some of the dumb shit the enemies can do. It's just another one of those games that's only hard for the first five hours but when you level up your stats at all it's braindead.

From Shills get worked into a seethe if you try to explain this though. They can't fucking process that they like a 7/10.

Attached: 1528863150617.png (900x900, 1.08M)

>Atmosphere you can cut with a knife throughout, completely missing in Sekiro (expect Mibu village)
>Infinitely more unique and inspired setting
>OST is lightyears ahead
>More fun bosses (genichiro, ape and sword saint Isshin are like the only 3 bosses I find fun in Sekiro)
>Equipment variety and stats
>Massively more replayable, I got bored of Sekiro after NG+1
>Better enemy design and variety
>Exploration actually being worthwhile, everything you pick up is useful
>Graphically superior. Sekiro is the furthest along engine-wise, but it lacks detail

Fuck it, it literally did everything except the responsiveness of controls. I won't even say combat overall, because I eventually found Sekiro got tedious. It's the same shit every time you play it

Don't focus on lowering his vitality. If you're fighting him correctly, then it'll go down without you even noticing.

Hirata Estate is the only optional area.

both hirata estate memories.

But it has to be one of the late game umbrellas right? Most people aren't going to have that when fighting rape ape for the first time.

The best I can come up with is, parrying is the best defensive option, so anything that gives you more powerful parries at such a low cost is probably pretty great.
Outside of that though, it's also the one way to have anything vaguely resembling fun when fighting Headless.

Fountainhead Palace
Hirata Estate

DMC is for underage pantywearers.

Fountainhead is not optional.
>but shura!
No.

fuck off zoomer shitkiro baby

Fountainhead is objectively optional.

The only reason you should get every martial art in one run of Sekiro is if you spend hours grinding for skill points. Even getting more than one martial art at the end of a skill tree is hard to do in one run. It's also ridiculous to suggest that martial arts are pointless. If used correctly, they can do damage through blocks, deal much more stance damage than R1 spam, combine dodges and attacks at the same time, etc. If you didn't find a use for them then you just weren't trying.

Sekiro's main problem was being released next to DMC 5, which just vastly outclasses it in every way

>that one that needs 9 fucking points
fuck you game

This except the complete opposite

I don't even know if 50% can do it, it felt more like 20-30% to me, though I didn't really have much time to look at the health bar.
But yeah, don't focus on his posture at all, this is pretty much a vitality fight.

Fromfags eating each other alive as usual yikes

The term "optional" means that it's there and available to be completed if desired. Fountainhead isn't even available on a Shura playthrough.

How?

This.

It really is kind of sad how a completely new IP made the latest release of an established franchise totally irrelevant.

Did I miss the Sekiro help threads?

>face genichiro ng+
>can do phase 1+2 flawlessly not using any gourds
>phase three
>he always hits me with the lightning

When should I jump? I always jump too early but IDK when

Ditching the RPG elements was a really bad idea. When I first played Bloodborne I would put almost all my points towards health and stamina. Eventually I started experimenting with putting all my points in STR. Along with Beast blood pellett it made the game an entirely different experience.
The combat in Sekiro is really tedious, blocking things without doing any damage just gets annoying after a while. They shouldve pay more attention to sound design to make the deathblows more satisfying at least imo

Hmm, let's see

>Horrible input lag on consoles (in a REACTION BASED GAME)
>Horrible framerate on consoles, especially in late-game areas (in a REACTION BASED GAME)
>Broken hitboxes (in a REACTION BASED GAME)
>Camera that glitches into walls, makes fighting in close quarters near impossible
The last one is the worst
The bossfights against the bull or Lone Shadow are literally about avoiding the arena walls, that's where the difficulty lies, in fighting the game's shitty programming

Sekiro is a cool game, but you are delusional if you rate it higher than DMC or even Bloodborne

Attached: Lone shadow.png (1690x966, 1.06M)

I wouldn't be shitting on basic enemies in DMC. when sekiros basic enemies can be one-shotted.

Attached: Genichiro Lightning Reversal.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

>or even Bloodborne
Stopped reading here

It feels like a downgraded version of dark souls
>no character creation
>no stat allocation
>no weapon variety
>simplified combat system
>no online

Attached: 1519593655933.gif (500x470, 1015K)

ITT: seething soulshitters
Sorry sweeties, but your shitty series is dead.

Best thing about ditching the RPG elements was that they still scale the exp bar and it's absolutely a pain in the ass to max every skill tree + using the mask, it's literally more grindy than Dark souls since you don't buy the skills from the merchants, holy fuck what a mess of a game.

The camera
lock on randomly unlocking
getting stuck on pillars and other geometry during fights

>Owl(father)
>Genichiro(bitch)

Attached: 814380_20190330223544_1 (2).png (442x530, 260K)

To be fair, it's pretty hard to top the depth of Dark Souls.

Attached: basically QTEs.webm (800x500, 2.86M)

>Stopped reading at the end

That’s because it’s Dark Souls but with all of that shit removed because there’s only one way they intend you to play the game. No cheesing with summons, no bullshit self-insert CaC faggotry, no cheesing with OP weapons or builds, just you, a sword, a parry mechanic, some limited ammo items, and a game full of bosses and enemies
It’s Dark Souls but they tried to make you have to Git Gud

Is there a way to do this without taking damage?
if you can't swag on him in a no damage fight what's the point?

there is no cut scene where wolf makes sweet boylove to kuro-sama in the mating press position

Attached: 1554821472288m.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

>Put hundreds of hours into the game
>see its this dumb and easy haha
bet you think youre smart you retard

Autism

seriously though sekiro has some dark souls 2 tier grabs

1) i pressed the button to attack him again before the red symbol even appeared, it's just that the attacks in this game are slow as shit
2) if i didn't wait a little before dodging he would've got me not with his stupid hitboxes but with his even more stupid tracking

That’s because he canonically impregnates a little girl just like Mohammed the prophet

you can just run away from it

No, but the damage you take is incredibly minimal and you inflict massive posture damage on him.

Just started this game
Is this some kind of, uh, dark souls game? I mean it’s made by From Software so it’s clearly a Dark Souls game but is this some kind of dark souls game because I really want to play a dark souls game because playing those makes you super cool but dark souls 3 has been out for a while and it’s not really popular anymore so I really gotta jack up my gamer score by playing a new dark souls game

I think it overdid the parry system and that the Mortal Blade should've been regularly equipable as a Divine Confetti replacement instead of just being relegated to a Combat Art and the game just making merchants sell you Divine Confetti and Snap Seeds out of the blue.

>no cheesing with OP weapons or builds,
How the fuck is using something the developers intentionally put in the game considered cheesing now?
You absolute autists make absolutely no sense, might just say playing the games with your eyes open is cheesing or something

Based.

Damn, just finished the game, The fight vs Isshin was fucking Kino.
Ligntning reversal is stupidly strong, but damn it's fucking cool.
Ligntning reversal, then a few strike when he's down, he's like one hit away to go down, I greed, I get hit left with like 5% hp but he gets hit too and goes down at the same time.

Attached: boner.png (992x1400, 230K)

She's so cute

There can’t be an OP weapon if you only have one weapon

Attached: Rekt by Isshin.webm (640x360, 2.09M)

The only people who hate Sekiro are crippled Soulsbabs who summoned on every boss.

Honestly I can say this is a list of complaints I have.

kek
Basically this but last hit doesn't kill me, and posture breaks him.

>some minibosses are recycled way too much, most notably the headless fights. Seems really lazy
>even some bosses are recycled like guardian ape and monk
>weird hitboxes on some enemies, most notably on chained ogre
>needing items to fight headless
>gimmick bosses (monkeys and divine D), but that's a minor nitpick
>my man genichiro reduced to a fucking warm up boss
>big snek reduced to a 2 button click death
>those two FUCKING SAMURAI NIGGERS in ashina reservoir right before the final boss, FUCK YOU FROMSOFTWARE
Other than that the game is perfect. Also here's a cute Kuro pic.

Attached: 1554645206559m.jpg (1024x1024, 78K)

>Horrible input lag on consoles (in a REACTION BASED GAME)
>Horrible framerate on consoles, especially in late-game areas (in a REACTION BASED GAME)
>Broken hitboxes (in a REACTION BASED GAME)
>Camera that glitches into walls, makes fighting in close quarters near impossible
Literally all of these apply to BB. And in BB it's even worse since it's stuck on ps4 with constant 25fps.

What are you needing help with Anonymous

>mashing
t. hasn't played it

The XP grind

>Whataboutism
Cope.

Attached: Bloodborne Cinegrid.jpg (5760x3240, 1.3M)

>Find. A. Single. Flaw.

No enemy variety.
Most boring combat in a From Software game.
Characters have zero personality.
Bosses are easy as fuck.
Only ONE fucking weapon.
You can come back to life at the same spot.
Enemies respawn and it doesnt make sense lorewise.
Sneaking is completely optional and usually a waste of time.

I could go on but honestly its a bad game so why talk about it.
From Software needs to make an actual Tenchu game, or just go back to making more Dark Souls-like games.

Attached: 1425136939730.png (300x300, 15K)

>too slow
What the fuck are you playing that's faster, MvC?

Shota > loli

Is it just me or does standing really close to enemies fuck up hit boxes? Sometimes attacks go right through me and other times I get hit even though I was deflecting/blocking

I put hundreds of hours into BB and the only part where the game lags is when there is some huge particle effect like the pig gives after execution
The sour grapes is so obvious

I was going strong, but Kuro sounding so cheeky while making me rice balls and thinking too hard about where Fake Dragon Loli's rice comes from are making me second-guess my level of degeneracy.

You can make more lolis with a loli
Can’t make more shotas with a shota

Boring after first playthrough and gameplay is too simple and Fromsoft still couldn't move away from Dark Souls shit movesets so the regular katana moveset just seems like a gimped souls katana with slow as fuck moves.
1st playthrough: Pretty good
Once finished and beyond: Underwhelming

Can I see exemple of "broken hitboxes"?

The only time I ever experienced broken hitboxes in the game was when I tried to abuse i-frame like in dark souls, except it obviously doesn't work here, and it's normal.

>Most boring combat in a From Software game.
Want to know how I know you haven't played Dark Souls 3?

Attached: Roll roll roll roll roll R1 R1 R1 R1.webm (960x540, 2.82M)

And some more!

14. Dropping into the depths feels really spooky and it reminds you of all those moments from the Soulsborne games where you took a leap of faith into an abyss only to end up somewhere new, like a boss fight. In Sekiro, you end up in a spooky tunnel, that leads you to..! The other underground areas, which aren't spooky. Oh. Okay. No boss, or..? Okay...

15. Oh look, it's Juzou! Or no, he's someone else. A twin? Look, I'm not going to give them too much shit for reusing mini-bosses, I just wish they had changed the way he looked, even a little. Maybe they just didn't see the merit. (And then you meet Shigekichi).

16. Why is the boss of this fishing hamlet just a phantom preview of the next boss which I know exists already because From so prominently showed her to us already? She feels so out of place. Was O'Rin supposed to be the boss but they changed their minds at the last minute? What happened?

17. At the beginning of the game, it's implied you've just been defeated and Kuro captured. Guards are still talking about the practicality of leaving you two where you are and Kuro makes it sound like your wounds are fresh. Later, we discover you were indeed severely wounded and the two of you were left together in a precarious position. Except that was three fucking years ago. Um, did we maybe skip something maybe? Can people speak a little more clearly?

18. Why the fuck is Lady Butterfly holed up with Kuro in a room Owl has the key for, and why did Owl fake his death and wait for you to kill Lady Butterfly before killing you, and why did he not run off with Kuro after stabbing you instead leaving him to save you and you two to end up captured by Ashina forces? Does Owl have brain damage? Does Wolf? ...Do I? Maybe the Father fight happens after Kuro saves you, which is why he so randomly calls you a monster that needs to be put down. But that can't be true because he's alive in the present and thinks the two of you are cool with each other.

Attached: 1528325319856.jpg (1024x766, 140K)

Nothing yet, I'm just downloading it and want somewhere to reliably discuss it once I start playing.

The timings in BB are much more forgiving
Sekiro on consoles is unplayable

I don't like how the music tries to respond to if you are in combat or not, it keeps changing and is really annoying.

Snoynigger

BB runs at constant 25-30fps with atrocious framepacing. Stop acting like a blind fanboy.

>Using the same god damn weapon for the whole game with a few different moves
Me like choice

>There's no reason you wouldn't get every prosthetic and even in a normal playthrough you come close to maxing out your skills and upgrades,
this is not true at all

Every fucking mini boss has an entourage of mooks surrounding them adding tedium to the boss fight. Also, Demon of Hatred takes way too many hits and is like chopping down a tree.

I just beat the Folding Screen Monkeys and I have no idea how. I just went up to them and stabbed them. Did I do something wrong ?

Excuse me?

Based and truthpilled

Another soiboi filtered by based Ogre

>Can I see exemple of "broken hitboxes"?

Attached: 1528085902498.webm (1000x544, 2.83M)

You can also make more shotas with a loli, which was the canon sekiro ending.

Cringe

Who is this qt

This game has i-frames, though. The window is just smaller.

those are shockwaves

>dmc fag
>brainlet enemies vs le stylish 10x faster demon hunter
you game is easier than souls
ahahahahahaha

Attached: 814380_20190325232418_1.jpg (1920x1080, 585K)

I'm sure there will still be plenty of threads for the foreseeable future, and I'm sure when you run into trouble people will be ready to give you good pointers.
Just don't make the mistake I did when starting the game, of thinking this is a game about healthbars, because that's really not very much the case except for the base enemies.

Funny thing is this is still 10 times more engaging than the other two souls games

Fountainhead is optional if you intentionally choose the bad ending, so no, that's retarded; you're retarded. Hirata Estate is optional, but why the fuck would you NOT go there when the game beats it into you that you should go there?

This isn't like the cathedral and castle in Bloodborne, where they're these places off to the side you might not even realize how to access, but at the end of the game, if you're enjoying it enough, you'll start looking for access. Sekiro could easily have an actually good underground area or some village over a hill or something. Exploring the world in Sekiro doesn't lead you to some cool new area you "weren't supposed" to find, it just leads you through the park of mandatory locations. Maybe you didn't intend to go there, but you would have anyways.

I watched a lot of people play the game and one thing I heard over and over again was, "You know, this place feels like an optional area," only for them to find the lotus or Senpou or something and suddenly become disappointed.

They're not worth it. Some of them are cool, but that's it. Ichimonji is the best one.

>less than 40% vitality
you proved his point

You forgot one. The immortal oath is the servant consuming the blood of the person with dragon's heritage. Kuro gives Wolf his blood after Wolf gets stabbed at Hirata, but later at Ashina Castle Wolf and Kuro both mention how Kuro can't bleed. So then how did Kuro save Wolf?

>roll roll roll

lmao how is that worst than PARRY PARRY PARRY PARRY PARRY PARRY ATTACK PARRY PARRY PARRY PARRY PARRY PARRY ATTACK BACK OFF BECAUSE MUH BAR IS SMALL COMPARED TO BOSS BAR

That's cause he takes damage whenever you hit him which is not the case for the human bosses
Retard

a lot of the mini bosses are straight up clones of each other.

Cope

>Enemies respawn and it doesnt make sense lorewise.
Named enemy doesn't, red shirt are replaced by other red shirt, it makes sense.
>Most boring combat in a From Software game.
Objectively wrong
>Characters have zero personality.
Being mysterious and having your entire story put into random item description doesn't gives you a personality. Sekiro is by far the best from game in term of characterization.
>Only ONE fucking weapon
It's not a fucking RPG
>You can come back to life at the same spot.
And yet the game is still "too difficult". Also it's not a flaw, the game is designed around this mechanic
>Sneaking is completely optional and usually a waste of time.
Games punish you hard for going in vs 4/5 opponents, sneaking is here for that, it's also to help people beating miniboss.

DS2fag tier arguments.

Cope more, dumb ass, you proved the argument that parrying him is a waste of time.

They are still optional areas, nigger. By your logic both Hemwick and Cainhurst castle are also not optional. Dumb retard.

>ITS YET ANOTHER SAMURAI GAME MUH LORD I MUST FIGHT FOR YOU BECAUSE OF MY SHINOBI SAMURAI MENTALITY
>ALSO I'M A BADASS XD SILENT PROTAGONIST BECAUSE I'M COOL SAMURAI
>FUCKING AGAIN

Thanks Japan, I really wanted to play a samurai game for the TENTH TIME THIS GENERATION!

Attached: 1361565283505.jpg (634x800, 95K)

you must be fucking blind
and its not only parry and attack you niggger

Yeah if you're bad, the kind of person that runs around and tries to bait Isshin's slam

Why does this game make Soulskiddies so assblasted? Do they really just want Demon's Souls rehashes until the end of time?

Yes.

Attached: 1553658784823.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

I think what's going on there is that Kuro isn't talking about literally giving you his blood, but rather giving you the power of his bloodline. That's fine, to me, although we still don't know how he does that; maybe just holding hands is enough.

>IM LE HUNTER XD SO DARK XD ITS A DREAM XD ALIENS!!!!
fuck off nigger

kuro a cute

Spotted the americuck. I'd take Japan kino over generic muh knights muh castles anyday.

>faster and safer
>takes less damage to boot
>noooo ur just bad!!!!
Cope.

>Is there ever a reason to not vacuum?
If you don't vacuum and pop a money balloon the money you get will get the multiplier. Otherwise no.

I really liked the YOOOO setting for this game Fromsoft, but can we PLEASE get a sci fi setting next? I want to fight fucking robots and alien abominations and shit. I want to explore cities of metal and spaceships. I want to battle cyborg warriors, huge mechs and deadly bioweapons. GIVE IT TO ME

>Enemies respawn and it doesnt make sense lorewise.
the whole game is about buddhism and karmic cycle of rebirth. the respawning enemies represent stagnation of the cycle. finishing the game represents attaining nirvana, especially in the purification ending where sekiro gets true death.

>takes less damage to boot
This nigga still thinks you're supposed to parry the fire attacks lmao

based braindead enemies
fuck this stupid game

You can't summon and use magic to cheese it. Also there are no le ebin funny pvp videos

Hitboxes

>Whataboutism
Cope.

Attached: Bloodborne Kino Grid.jpg (5760x3240, 1.66M)

I don't consider Hemwick optional because it's literally unmissable. Cainhurst requires you to run around to get to, it's not like you can just walk over the bridge.

Posts like this reinforce my opinion that Sekiro's combat has a very narrow scope and was a failure overall.

>broken exp and overall shitty economy
>reskinned bosses
>awful lock on
>unblockable attacks
>tracking attacks
Based dolboeb

>I don't consider Hemwick optional because it's literally unmissable
oh ok you're just retarded

>I think what's going on there is that Kuro isn't talking about literally giving you his blood, but rather giving you the power of his bloodline.
Which requires his blood. Did you ignore the part where Genichiro and Owl both ask him for his physical blood? Isshin even says that he doesn't want Genichiro to use Kuro's blood to save Ashina, and the Sculptor even specifically states that Kuro's power comes from his bloodline. Kuro even says that it's his bloodline as well. It isn't some kind of figurative spiritual essence, it's actually his blood. It's even specifically shown when Kuro needs his blood smeared onto the incense burner to open the portal to the Fountainhead Palace.

The writers just fucked up somewhere, I assume.

>dodging when you could've easily parried or blocked that

Attached: pathetic sekiro.png (770x774, 717K)

>YET ANOTHER SAMURAI
Only on Ashina Castle and Ashina Outskirts. The rest is Shinto and giant Buddhist statues.

Explain

I'm specifically talking about his regular smashes, retard. They do chip damage through parries. Play the game again.

guys

Hear me out

Sekiro 2

>Sekiro combat
>allowed THREE combat arts, and can swap through them at any time
>character customization
>still no stat/builds, just keep it simple
>different weapons which do unique things with the prosphetics

Attached: 1551597056321.jpg (1024x993, 101K)

>its le kino xD
great argument really great
I take sekiro great combat over 1 kilometer quickstep for fucking baby casuals kek
nothing is hard in your meme game
>muh graphics and setting
oh i forget you are normie

What the fuck is going on in this webm

*teleports behind u*

Attached: fhreeg8q84l21.jpg (1920x1080, 404K)

>nooo why did you dodge???! if you blocked you wouldn't have seen the bad hitboxes!
Cope. Not to mention that Dodging is the only thing that can be done at that point. Wolf can't block and dodge at the same time, and since he was on the ground, the only thing that can really be done is dodge to get up faster.

We can at least all agree that these are the most beautiful feet from any video game, right?

Attached: 1554649606364.webm (854x480, 2.85M)

wat

I killed 3 of the 4 monkeys by just running around like a retard, I only found out about the different rooms and gimmicks after I'd already cleared it.

Brehs... am I finally gud?

Attached: 814380_screenshots_20190409201000_3.jpg (1920x1080, 450K)

We don't know how the oath works.
You can also get another ressurection from the old divine heir, using the sakura droplet, yet it's not blood.

Fuck you talking about. He was on the ground but could've easily parried that still. The recoup time is literally nothing. Most enemies don't take advantage of your posture being broken.

>sekiro 2
>various weapons, no prosthetics
>no health indicator only posture
>bushido blade style combat with limb damage system

>They do chip damage through parries
lol I get it now, you're another one of those retards who can't tell the difference between blocks and deflects

The redshirts are replaced with redshirts that have the exact same conversations and look the same and that makes sense in the lore?

>no charm + bell
Yes u are

>You can also get another ressurection from the old divine heir, using the sakura droplet, yet it's not blood.
Did you miss the part where the divine child got her immortality from the rejuvenating waters, which come from the dragon? She even says she has false dragon's heritage. She has fake dragon's blood and her blood even turns into rice for Wolf to eat. Christ.

>online pvp
>bloodborne
Literally the worst PvP of any From game ever, how can you even argue otherwise.

Wolf can't parry while on the ground, you fucking retard.

His blood is kept inside of him via forcefield and can only be coerced outside via very absorbent materials.

it really does not
the starting area has the worst framerate because there are like 20 enemies and a fire and a pretty big open place
the framerate is pretty stable otherwise

whats gwyn's tax policy?

>WAAAAAAAH DONT TALK BAD ABOUT GAME I LIKE, ITS PERFECT

This is the Sekiro fanbase, ladies and gentlemen.

Yes

You never played the game, why so mad?

Attached: parry.webm (720x360, 2.43M)

Why thank you user

Attached: 1488966592051.png (657x527, 44K)

God, what a retard.

One of the playable characters in the game allows you to control three characters at once.

Attached: 1553135275961.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Cope.

Attached: Bloodborne Kino Grid 2.jpg (1016x1140, 174K)

yeah not that guy but you're an idiot

Wolf is only vulnerable once his posture breaks. That WebM shows he already rolled from the posture broken, so he could've easily parried the incoming attack as he was already past the ground roll. Instead the idiot decided to dodge away and get rekt.

>Bloodborne has shit Pv-

Attached: Average Bloodborne PvP Fight.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

>muh casuals
>kek
>normie
>meme
so much autism in a short post

>yeah not that guy
nobody cares

I think it can only do fights with humans well. And only humans using swords or spears. You get out of this range and the posture system doesn't do anything and shit starts to get weird. How am I *parrying* a *punch* from a *giant ape* using a sword? There's no sense of scale.

>Which requires his blood.
Yeah, but no one ever says it has to leave his body.
>Did you ignore the part where Genichiro and Owl both ask him for his physical blood?
I don't remember them asking him for his physical blood, but if that's all it took, why didn't they just take it? He's a little boy. It's obviously something more than that. It's possible they didn't even know how it worked.
>Isshin even says that he doesn't want Genichiro to use Kuro's blood to save Ashina, and the Sculptor even specifically states that Kuro's power comes from his bloodline.
Which is fine as a figurative thing. If I said I didn't want to reproduce because I don't want to paint the world in my father's blood, you wouldn't go, "Wait, WHAT, are you talking about killing your father?!"
>Kuro even says that it's his bloodline as well. It isn't some kind of figurative spiritual essence, it's actually his blood.
Holy shit, did you read this over? Bloodlines are specifically just that, not literal blood. Having your father's blood didn't mean he gave you a fucking blood transfusion.
>It's even specifically shown when Kuro needs his blood smeared onto the incense burner to open the portal to the Fountainhead Palace.
He used the mortal blade. That's why they needed it. Did we just make a circle?

>it doesn't run like except when it does

>Wolf is only vulnerable when his posture breaks
So you haven't played the game? You clearly didn't even look at the webm. Wolf never ends up on the ground from broken posture, he has to get hit to land on the floor. Not only that, but He is also vulnerable in this state, He cannot parry or block or attack, he can only dodge to recover from knockdown status. Don't talk about things you clearly don't understand.

Seething shitposter

From needs to up their face tech. Kuro's face looks like a prerendered PS1 cutscene.

>having a bad area is equal to the entire game running badly

>literally half of the image is DLC
l o l

Cool pictures. Doesn't really change the fact that the game is shit

SHUT THE FUCK UP ITS OKAY WHEN SONY DOES IT

>Yeah, but no one ever says it has to leave his body.
But that goes directly against the concept of what Kuro said about the immortal oath, you speed reader.
>I don't remember them asking him for his physical blood
Genichiro does.
>Which is fine as a figurative thing.
But it's not figurative, they specifically want his blood and Genichiro even goes so far as to cut Kuro with the Black Mortal Blade at the end of the game.
>Holy shit, did you read this over? Bloodlines are specifically just that, not literal blood. Having your father's blood didn't mean he gave you a fucking blood transfusion
Are you actually fucking retarded? Kuro only has the Dragon's Heritage because it's a part of his bloodline you fucking moron. His physical blood, the blood of his ancestors passed down to him. That's what a bloodline is you fucking idiot. God fucking damn.

Sekiro didn't make nearly a big a splash as any of the Souls games and will be pushed into the pool of thousands of other forgettable games

>Find a flaw
All reused bosses
All bosses that take no posture damage
All bosses that poise through your attacks in a unreasonable fashion (2nd phase Isshin e.g.)

Attached: 1552158743841.gif (250x300, 737K)

So I got stuck at Isshin Sword Saint.

I didn't feel comfortable in the game and ran through most areas so now I'm playing it again and I already beat Genichiro.

But I discovered the ASHINA ARTS. I did not have those in my first try. I swear the game feels a lot easier with those skills.

Can anyone confirm if these skills make the game easier?

You're not going to get a satisfying answer from anyone here, but I think he probably just peepees in their mouth.

They state that power must be given freely so they can't just take it from him.

You do realise that the sakura droplet doesn't come from the divine child right? Divine heir and divine child are two different thing. Christ.

why are you so obsessed?

Do you seriously not know what a bloodline is?

Levels are dull
Last bosses are cancer
Most skills and tools have no real use
Story is ridiculous

The camera is shit.

Fine. I'll rewrite it just to satiate your autism

3. There are no optional areas that require you to travel off the beaten path. The two optional areas in the game are prominently displayed before you and take zero work to reach. This is unlike Soulsborne games which always has optional areas that are put far away on display and require backtracking to unlock, and otherwise go unmentioned by the game.

But for you, I'll even add ANOTHER one.

19. There are less optional areas than in Soulsborne games. :^)

Lmao git gud

user... do you not understand that BLOODlines refer literally to your genetic BLOOD?

>loved Sekiro, decide to try out the Souls games, starting with DaS3
>every movement feels slow as molasses
>can't jump
>enemies all attack faster than you
>stamina system
>uninstalled after 2 hours

Is this normal? After playing DMC5 and Sekiro I literally cannot play this game. I'm literally getting filtered by the first level. This game is at least 5x as hard as Sekiro which I beat three times.

Attached: 1534091783996.jpg (184x184, 13K)

just wait until the dlc, i know it will top even the old hunters

It gives me no option to cum on kuro's soles

>Sekiro 2
>Let's get this out onto a treay

/Sankyoz

Attached: 8R8a5Vd.png (542x403, 352K)

>game is shit
>lmao just git gud
>game is still shit
??????

>This is unlike Soulsborne games which always has optional areas that are put far away on display and require backtracking to unlock, and otherwise go unmentioned by the game.
No such thing exists in DeS or BB. Hemwick is right there, same as Cainhurst castle which comes right after Hemwick. And DeS literally shows all of its levels to you right at the start.
Continue being retarded, I guess. As expected of a Soulstard.

wow the pvp in that game really was ass, glad I played it years later so I didn't have to deal with as much of that garbage

No shit, retard. You're the one that brought it up, i'm just mentioning how you specifically mentioned her and how she had no connection to the dragon when she does.
Kuro- the divine heir, can use the sakura droplet, and so far the Little girl, the divine Child at Senpou (who has a connection with the dragon due to her false dragon's heritage.
Also the Sakura droplet is dragon's blood, byt he way. It's crystallized blood of the previous heritage holder that forms after they die from immortal severance.
>pink-colored crystal created when an Oathbound breaks their connection with a Divine Heir.
>it's also specifically stated that the previous man has to get Tomoe to help him with the beheading after the ritual
>Kuro also has to die during Immortal Severance in the Severance ending
Play the game, retard.

>game is shit
Nah. It's really good. Keep crying, cripple.

Ninja Gaiden II

Excellent game with maybe the worst camera I've ever seen and struggled with.

What's the third status effect? Ako's Sugar?

answer me please

Just a matter of taste, I suppose. Playing through Sekiro just makes me want to go back to Dark Souls even harder. Also makes me not being able to play Bloodborne a little more annoying because I would like to see how a proper Souls game built around rewarding aggression stacks up to this one that has the same philosophy in mind.

>subtle
>constantly playing during the level and changing EVERYTIME you get caught

That shit was annoying

Yeah

Weapon and armor variety, otherwise the combat and atmosphere is top fucking notch.

Yah.

*gets to the giant two headed snake level in sekiro 2*

Hmm, nice hiss

Yes, Ashina skills are basically the best tree because they give you the one good combat art in the game and all their passives reinforce your bread and butter defense method. Why you need confirmation of this fact is a mystery though.

Cavers is laughably bad, targeting system is dog shit

Awful enemy variety, that was fuckin easy. Eat shit cunt

No you huge faggot, you're the one saying that the oath is related directly to Kuro's blood, I just say that you don't actually know that as you can get ressurection from the fucking sakura droplet, so you saying that
>hurr durr it's retarded you need Kuro's blood
is just a fucking lie because you litteraly have 0 reading comprehension.

I also never mention her, you gigantiv retard, learn to fucking read it's annoying as fuck.

Camera* not cavers wtf

>Awful enemy variety
Nice bait.

Bloodborne's combat isn't nearly as deep as Sekiro's. It has no blocks or deflects and you can't jump. Weapons is the only thing BB has over Sekiro, since almost every weapon in the game has two movesets with two dedicated buttons.

Only casuals think Ichimonji is good. Nobody who says this has beaten the game with Bell & No Kuro's Charm.
High Monk, Shadowfall, Floating Passage, and Nightjar Reversal are all objectively better.

Because I felt quite stupid now

Stop acting like a deceitful liar.

Don't you already need to be able to resurrect from the oath with Kuro to be able to use it?

>you're the one saying that the oath is related directly to Kuro's blood
But it is you illiterate nigger, the entire story of the game is about how people are obsessed with his bloodline.
>I just say that you don't actually know that as you can get ressurection from the fucking sakura droplet
Which is blood related, you fucking moron. Did you not play the game? Read the god damned item description on the Sakura Droplet. Then you brought upt he divine child despite not knowing that she has fake dragon's blood in her body, and you also didn't know the Sakura Droplet is crystallized blood from the previous heir holder. Christ, you are actually retarded. Are you the same fucker who doesn't know what a bloodline is?
>I also never mention her
Then who the fuck were you talking about? Because you specifically said "You can also get another Resurrection from the old divine heir" Which made me think you mean the other than Kuro, who isn't even fucking old. Are you an ESL dumb fuck retard or something else entirely?

This.
Even without bell and Kuro's charm, art are useful in a ton of situation, but people prefer to mash R1.

>do people who like game x want to play game x some more

Yes. Whats wrong with that? I love souls games. I like sekiro too, but I wouldnt mind another western fantasy fights lovecraftian horrors game. The little message system is nice and occasionally doing coop scratches the multiplayer itch when you just want to dick around for a few minutes with another person. Its extremely rare to get straight up manly combat games anymore without some purple haired thot reminding you to check your privilege and spend 10$ for rng boxes to upgrade your equipment without grinding for a thousand hours while demanding another 50$ for abunch of shit mappacks or cosmetic skin dlcs.

Did you guys play with Japanese or English? I think English synchro is superior to the Jap voices

>Genichiro does.
Then Genichiro's an idiot.
>But it's not figurative, they specifically want his blood and Genichiro even goes so far as to cut Kuro with the Black Mortal Blade at the end of the game.
Oh! I see. Well, that's quite unfortunate for you - speed reader - because as this user points out Why did he cut him if Kuro has to give it to him freely? It's almost like Genichiro has no idea what he's doing. "Almost."
>Are you actually fucking retarded? Kuro only has the Dragon's Heritage because it's a part of his bloodline you fucking moron.
I feel like you're confused about something. "Heritage" and "bloodline" are literally the same thing. So, yes, he has only has x because it's part of his x. In fact, x is his x. Good work.
>His physical blood
NO! Bloodlines don't refer to physical fucking blood, it refers to DNA, you blithering idiot. If someone transfused all of your blood, you wouldn't suddenly have a different fucking bloodline.
>the blood of his ancestors passed down to him. That's what a bloodline is you fucking idiot. God fucking damn.
Yes, which has nothing to do with his LITERAL blood. Kuro can use the power of his blood - his bloodline - to make someone immortal through an oath. We have no idea how that works. Does it require his ACTUAL blood leaving his veins? No! Why the fuck would it? I can use the power of my blood to swim better than black people can. Whoa, do I slit my wrists to summon some cool fucking jet ski or- WHAT? No, I'm talking about my fucking genes. They don't need to leave your fucking body to do stuff. Why the fuck do you think it's suddenly different from Kuro when he explicitly says he can't bleed? You even see the beginning of the resurrection ritual and all he's doing is holding your fucking hand. He just said some magic Jew words and it worked because of his BLOODLINE being what it is, not SPILLING HIS BLOOD on your fucking face.

Good fucking LORD, you're stupid.

>Awful enemy variety
Most areas have new enemies though?

Dumb phoneposter.

>implying Sekiro is super hard
Just as Dark Souls birthed the "le ebin Souls veteran" so has Sekiro birthed the "le ebin Sekiro veteran".
Holy fucking shit, it's literally even easier than souls. The deflect timing is so goddamn lenient it only makes people who've never tried shit like that before feel like they just did some amazing frame perfect input. You didn't nigga, shit is easy.

actual samurai were black. 0/10 historically inaccurate

Don't feel bad. I've been stuck on Enshin and the Ogre and can't progress no matter how many times I try. I guess this game isn't for me.

Attached: 1455688016751.gif (270x263, 3.91M)

Only 1 combat art can be equpped at a time.

Obsolete versions of prosthetics remain in the menu.

There's two.

GIMMICKS the game.
Why bother doing a solid easy to learn hard to master combat system when you can just fucking gimmick away all the bosses? This game isn't something you can be proud of mastering, it doesn't filter shit.

>who is Jinzaemon

There should have been a stamina bar that only depletes when you run. Being able to run around bosses and bait their attacks makes almost every boss ridiculously easy. I've even seen people beat Isshin by just running in circles and baiting his spear lunge

Sekiro's combat system isn't really any deeper than Bloodborne's. Stop acting like a flagrant fanboy just because some journos cried about how they didn't know how to press deflect.
Fromfags are the worst. The absolute worst. Worse than KHfags even.

no easy mode

>Obsolete versions of prosthetics remain in the menu.
Upgrades are often sidegrades instead of objective improvements, so there aren't many truly obsolete tools

Play without Kuro's charm and get exposed. Also the parry window has to be lenient because you're not parrying one hit, but often 6-7 hits in the span of seconds.

Boring level design. Reminded me of Nioh.

>Then Genichiro's an idiot.
cope retard.
>NO! Bloodlines don't refer to physical fucking blood, it refers to DNA
>Yes, which has nothing to do with his LITERAL blood
Are you actually retarded? I'm seriously not even going to waste my time arguing with someone who says stupid shit like this. A bloodline is your heritage, and the fucking game even calls his power the "Dragon's heritage". Holy fucking shit you are actually a sub 85 IQ retard aren't you? His blood is what people are after, you fucking moron. It is specifically stated in game, repeatedly, yet you keep denying it for some reason, apparently because you don't know what a bloodline is.

Attached: 1552369490847.png (639x390, 44K)

>it's literally even easier than souls.
Confirmed for not playing it.

Cope

good thing the name of the boss is in the video, otherwise it would be impossible to tell

the only above-generic one is divine dragon, the rest is yikes

>and occasionally doing coop scratches the multiplayer itch
Actually, now that you mention, way more than that, the lack of co-op means that I can fight a boss I enjoy once and then have to go through a whole cycle of gameplay again to be able to retry it unless I want to do savegame tinkering [which I assume I wouldn't be able to if I were on a console]. I would quite enjoy spending an entire evening fighting Isshin or Corrupted Monk again like I did Nameless King while having the satisfaction of helping other players and getting some souls on the side as a nice bonus but I can't do that. There's no boss respawn, no boss rush, no boss NOTHING.

I always prefer going for the game's home language when I have the option, and the one time I felt burned by that was Ace Combat 7.

It's alright user we've all been there.

>bloodlines don't refer to physical blood but to DNA
...Your blood has DNA in it. If they were just talking about his DNA then they could have gotten it by taking some hair or saliva. Or sperm.

prosthetic tools become obsolete mid to late game

Attached: 1541858750150.jpg (429x577, 34K)

>it has nothing to do with his literal blood
So then why did Kuro need to spread his blood over the incense to open the way to the Fountainhead Palace?

No they aren't, well more than half of them are obsolete.

No multiplayer

>Then you brought upt he divine child
>old divine heir
Reading comprehension, again
There is only one divine heir at a time, while divine child are "fake" like the little girl, holy shit you're retarded.

>Which is blood related, you fucking moron. Did you not play the game? Read the god damned item description on the Sakura Droplet.
Did you faggot?
>A pink-colored crystal created when an Oathbound breaks their connection with a Divine Heir.
Are you playing danganronpa for your blood to be fucking pink? And no crystalized doesn't make it pink, especially when you look at the pink in the picture.

>But it is you illiterate nigger, the entire story of the game is about how people are obsessed with his bloodline.
Holy shit, physical blood is not fucking bloodline. It's not because something is linked to bloodline, that you atually need physical blood
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bloodline#synonyms

Go play the fucking game, go to school, and come back to talk when you get brain.

>2019
>playing multiplayer games

>>>
>bloodline isn't blood, it's DNA
Blood has DNA in it, you retard. Blood is even the best source for DNA. God damn I knew Yea Forums was stupid, but this is pathetic.

>tfw there actually was a black samurai who served nobunaga
>when nobu died, the enemy let him go because they considered him some kind of animal
The absolute state of niggers

The same enemy can have attack strings which are breakable and attack strings where you have to parry everything, because he gets super armor. There is no fucking way to tell them apart. It doesn't even matter if it's a light or hefty animation while one might be broken the other gets super armor. It's erratic shit that doesn't belong in the game as it makes learning optimal punishment really annoying and unfair.

>Sekiro's combat system isn't really any deeper than Bloodborne's.
It objectively is. Bloodborne doesn't have deflects, blocks, jumps, posture, mikiri counters, perilous attacks, mid-air deathblows, unique properties to thrust attacks or lightning reversals. That is just facts.

Attached: 1554340754664.png (616x657, 484K)

>Keith Richards has had his entire blood transfused with blood from other people
>thus, he's no longer biologically a Richards
Hmm. Yes. You are quite smart.

No one cares about Demon's Souls. As for Bloodborne, you're intentionally leaving out an optional area you must backtrack to, and Cainhurst requires you to find a secret path back to the starting area and to then turn back and find an optional area and defeat an optional boss, and actually look at the item. Most people don't realize they can go to Cainhurst until the end of the game.

>just gimp yourself to make the game super duper hard, bro
Why you people do this?

That's some quality bait. Sekiro has literally one of the best level designs out of all From games except maybe BB.

>i-it doesn't count! It's just DLC!
Cope.

Pussy

Oh look, the ESL retard is trying to deflect again because he doesn't know what a bloodline is. The funny part is how you said blood isn't related to a bloodline while posting that link.
>Synonyms - ancestry, birth, blood, breeding, descent, extraction, family tree, genealogy, line, lineage, origin, parentage, pedigree, stock, strain
>Blood
Woah.

*forces you to go through Ashina castle three times*

>2019
>buying a souls game without multiplayer

Attached: 15756435678.gif (320x289, 1.12M)

wait til sekiro's dlc blows the fuck out of old hunters.

>just play games on easy bro, fuck the challenge

Attached: 1553342582418.png (645x729, 66K)

>No one cares about Demon's Souls
Kill yourself, nigger. It's a better game than your Blunderbore trash

It's basically ingame difficulty selection. Playing with Bell Demon and no Charm is the true hard setting. Choosing neither is literally easy mode. So much for Sekiro not having difficulty options.

>Upgrades are often sidegrades instead of objective improvements
No, they're not. The first level of any upgrade is hold R2 for a second attack. There's no reason to have any shuriken save for lazulite, butterfly or coin tosser. There's also no reason why the shield weren't just one shield with all the defense properties.

Jumping in this game didn't feel like it added a whole lot to the gameplay, honestly. It mostly serves as a dedicated counter to sweeps, which is about the one thing in the entire game I would consider somewhat grating: Thrust attacks are cool and the Mikiri is a neat risk/reward system, but them getting mixed up with sweep attacks [that have the same indicator even] are the kind of thing I'd rather not be there.

Going through a great level 3 times is better than going through a shitty one once like in BB. Plus it changes everytime.

>2019
>playing Dark Souls (AKA Reddit's favorite game)

>The funny part is how you said blood isn't related to a bloodline
The funny thing is that I never said that, but again, you lack reading comprehension.

Get a brain, and come back, again.

>attack enemy while he's in the middle of an attack frame
>he instantly blocks the attack
Shit's fucked.

Considering you had to pay for it and the DLC has half the weapons in the game and the best bosses, it really doesn't.

Bloodborne's base game fucking sucks.

This.

Attached: redditcoreVidya.jpg (2400x1920, 782K)

>The funny thing is that I never said that
>"physical blood is not fucking bloodline" ()
Come again?

. Answer this, dumb ass.

>it really doesn't.
It really does, and pulling off mental gymnastics doesn't negate this.

>literally
No? It's Normal mode since there's no option to make the game functionally easier. Nice attempt at coping, though.

Holy shit
Do you know what context is?
The entire discussion is about how resurrection power being linked to bloodline mean or doesn't mean that you need ACTUAL PHYSICAL BLOOD to make the oath.

>being so obsessed with some site you don't visit you let polls in there influence your opinion on a game's quality.
This is probably the breed console-warring faggots come down from.
I'm sure people in Reddit breath too, how about you stop doing that, don't want to get mixed up with them right

Attached: Am I retarded.jpg (308x308, 19K)

What really disappoints me about jumping is that there's no air thrust attack.