Phoenix Wright

The Phoenix Wright Trilogy comes out in less than an hour on Steam. Why am I just now finding out about this?

Attached: Untitled.png (1181x857, 923K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z3AcsJ6xsic?t=2h50m33s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's -21% with gmg vip deals

Attached: Capture.png (780x493, 621K)

can't wait

Attached: 1551121081348.jpg (1280x720, 252K)

Don't forget to buy Trilogy for GBA, old PC, DS, 3DS, iOS, Wii, Switch, PS4, and Xbone as well!

Attached: 1523553816117.gif (256x192, 761K)

Only the DS version has soul.

>that shitty art
no thanks. just emulate that shit

Looks surprisingly fine imo
Went to check out screenshots thinking it would look like dgoshit, but it's not even bad
looks like shit though

Font completely missed the point, and it's retarded that they've changed the UI color to blue.
I hate everything about new UI.

>the millionth port of AA triology
>with worse sprites
>and still no AAI2 or DGS
Fuck capcom

Keep calm. It could be that they are now porting everything to PC.

Also don't forget Capcom did a full remastered with fucking RE2. Just have trust in Capcom. They are hopefully going to Make AceAttorney Great Again

looks so fucking ugly

>unmissable announcement
>a fucking sloppy port that crashed during stream

youtu.be/Z3AcsJ6xsic?t=2h50m33s

>Ports of the gba trilogy
>”only ds has soul”
Try harder next time

Ok

>megaman collection ports as two different releases
>hyping mm11 like theyre doing us a favor
>STILL no MML3
Fuck off capcom

I'm going to buy the Xbone version for the achievements lol

I seriously hope you aren't doing this for free.

AAI is shit and AAI2 is shittier

Switch or PC?

Switch to PC.

Attached: 1554818100390.jpg (258x245, 12K)

is this a VN about solving mysteries and crimes? the few VNs i tried were about romance

This is about you being a defence lawyer and proving that your clients are innocent.

but what can you do in terms of gameplay, is it just dialogue?

find clues, use the right clues at the right moment to advance the story, choose the right answers. You can actually have game overs if you fuck up too many times

>one gorillionth rerelease of the trilogy
where's any of the new fucking games people are screaming for crapcum? I've bought the trilogy like 3 fucking times already.
i'll probably buy it again on the switch

Attached: file.png (640x640, 549K)

There's a couple of unique things you can do in the fifth case of the first game, as that was originally written to introduce new gameplay elements. But most of it involves dialogue and picking the items in your inventory that blow up a witness' argument.

Can't you just use the regular pizel sprites? I don't care if it's stretched.

Why release newer games when retards like you keep eating up the release ports like the good little capcuks you are?

i havent finished the game yet, i got until the part where you revisit the museum
to be honest with you the game starts going downhill at some point because it feels like detective conan story wise
ill definitely play it again though, are there new features?

This but unironicly. AAI2 is far from the best AA and it is undeserving of that title.

Is there anything special about it or is it just a port of the mobile version?

What the hell is up with all these VNs being released on Steam during these few days?

Attached: cxcd.jpg (1200x675, 131K)

Well it’s not a port of the mobile trilogy or the 3ds, the sprites seem to of been completely redrawn. With that being said it’s still the same 3 AA games.

Fuck I'm old. I'm old enough to have see people unironically defend Nintendo DS graphics as having "soul".

I remember when the DS was a next gen system and bitching about how all the remakes on there didn't have the "soul" of the SNES originals for games like Final Fantasy.

Based Megundal

Remember to support Capcom and their practices like not translating half the games too.

Ace attorney convinced me to drink coffee black.

Remember, if something smells, it's usually the Butz.