Inshallah brothers! The hour of reckoning is at hand! The Fatwa is given! Let us destroy the infidels who have lost...

Inshallah brothers! The hour of reckoning is at hand! The Fatwa is given! Let us destroy the infidels who have lost faith in Bannerlord THIS YEAR.

Attached: 20558CFF-3DEE-467F-9304-8237E4AEECC3.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Muhammad_Sex_Simulator_2015
youtube.com/watch?v=mTjUu1Bt29o
youtube.com/watch?v=cMPuTyeYcsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THIS YEAR
H
I
S

Y
E
A
R

At your side, brother. We shall slaughter those who lose faith in TaleWorlds wherever we find them. Mashallah

Attached: asean (55).jpg (343x413, 128K)

They are conquering Europe right now

You mean 2022, right?

>ywn look this manly

Attached: 1548776978293.png (1047x764, 149K)

>Let us destroy the infidels
>destroy the infidels
>infidels
3/10 almost got it OP next time use the word "kafir" or "kafirs". The word "infidels" alone reveals that you are either a christfag or a raging atheist western weeb cuck.

Duly noted. I'll use that word when I have to make this thread again Next year.

Saladin was actually a cool dude, back then it was the christians who went full retard.

>this year

not really

Attached: 1554801942995.png (1572x196, 18K)

Hands up Mahmood

Attached: 284056873.jpg (620x387, 58K)

It’s alright, just a few things
1) star and crescent isn’t actually an islamic symbol
2) he is described as having white skin

Why was Kingdom of Heaven so criticized when it launched? I recently rewatched it and Gladiator and they're both fucking amazing

There will never be a game about the great slave warrior sultan Baibars. Who curb stomped the mongol hoards at Ain Julat and put the last of the crusader kingdoms to the sword.

Ok let me try again

Attached: 5CF6344D-BE95-49F4-8E42-246C578A0711.gif (584x464, 400K)

It was marketed as a romance flick in the middle ages. Cleary its not so people were disappointed when it hit theaters.

Bannerlord comes.

Attached: 115068.jpg (427x461, 36K)

Theatrical release made no sense it was so heavily cut. The director's cut is and always will be a gift from heaven, a small part of God's glory made into media format.

Even if Butterlord comes out in 2019, it won't be until 2024 when mods will make the game actually enjoyable.

mods suck and the only people who enjoy them are dumb teens

Gladiator's plot was convoluted and hacky. Kingdom's only problem was it's lead actor. If Kingdom had Crowe instead of blood it would have been a great film.

Attached: PowerDVD10 2016-02-01 02-20-17-23.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

Debunked by the second sentence. Callum confirmed Taleworlds has no intention of making it an exclusive.

nice bait, almost got me

Taleworlds also said we would have the game in our hands in "one way or another" before 2017 was over

Attached: 1554818303191.jpg (1125x1002, 71K)

everybody blames bloom, but he is basically the straight man thrown into the holy land world. he's a simple blacksmith nobody, he did a good job with it imo

the director's cut is seriously a 10/10 film, not just one of ridley's best but an all-timer

and the actor who played saladin is extreme kino

Attached: 231ad85d9eb577b56788965d02d3e105.jpg (600x500, 50K)

>tfw i might have cancer
fucking turks release this shit already
i wonder how many people have already died waiting for it

Attached: 1547634947041.jpg (849x565, 260K)

Everyone is great apart from Bloom. He's not a believable blacksmith let alone a warrior.

Attached: PowerDVD10 2016-02-01 02-20-00-51.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

Greetings Abdul what's you opinion on this game?

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Muhammad_Sex_Simulator_2015

give me your cancer bro

>playing vanilla Warband all these years
>start playing Viking Conquest and With Fire & Sword
>then started adding mods
I'm gonna make it. I'm gonna make it. I'm gonna make it. A year has 12 months, so I'm gonna make it.

Shut up saladin

Half the devs are still jailed by the Turkish government.

Theatrical release was shit, DC is great and maybe last good movie by Ridley Scott
Gladiator is not that good apart from Phoenix and aesthetics

I think The Martian was pretty good. Scott is great at world building if given a decent narrative.

Salahaddin, my arch-nemesis

Attached: 1511134663602.jpg (1280x720, 305K)

lol the devs at your company are mostly white

The love of Allah does not distinguish melanin brother.

plural of "Kafir" is "Kuffar"

lol, you don't have blonde hair and blue eyes, you're not even white yourself.

Cuz the roles were reversed. If you juxtapose them, the Crusaders are seen as savage while the Arabs are seen as noble "why did u force our hand" innocent boo boos.

>Allah
>love

Attached: 21923700-big-man-having-a-hearty-laugh-of-enjoyment-and-merriment-with-his-head-thrown-back-and-eyes (1300x866, 100K)

Someone redpill me on Saladin.

Salahaddin*

will do, jonathan

Attached: 1520251733280.jpg (670x489, 76K)

This may shock you, but the Muslims are the ones defending their homeland against the hostile European invaders, and incidentally, it was the "crusaders" who sacked Constantinople.

he based

don't be so naive, *record scratch* has many names. Allah is one of them

Attached: YHVH_SMTIVF_Official_Art.jpg (1280x1460, 479K)

tehcnically he was a former siege engineer that ends up being a shitty blacksmith to some low lord, and he's in great depression due to this wife's suicide

the entire cast is filled with stacked actors who are yes better and given more to work with, but that doesn't mean he did a bad job

That's literally the black-and-white Chad photo guy.

If you wanna go down the path of "who shot first", well.........

Attached: Moorish-kingdom.png (866x812, 28K)

Did we watch the same movie? I felt like both sides had people obsessed with God, war, sometimes both. Like Reynald and Guy and the advisor to Saladin who really wants to go to war. Meanwhile Saladin, Baldwin, Balian, and that one other knight leader had an actual level head. Most everyone else was a Allah ackbar or deus vult dumbass.

Visigoths literally asked to be invaded

Attached: AllahAkbars5.webm (1280x720, 1.53M)

Sick king had top tier aesthetics, that mask tho

>Muslims invade Christian lands and burn down the holy sites
>they're the defenders

It's also horribly historically inaccurate. Honestly it should have just used a fictional main character from the start.

Did they have lock-on nearest enemy back then?

Attached: AllahAkbars6.webm (1280x720, 1.83M)

Any and every "muslim homeland" was taken by force and coercion.

Not like christian lands though right

What the hell? Did a retard make this movie?

Andalusian and Moorish culture is one of my favorite, alongside Feudal Japan. Very aesthetic

Films that (((women))) could never understand. Söycucks as well.

Christianity spread throughout Rome without violence, often under repression. After it was made into a state religion 300 years later it was eventually bastardized into a political tool.

The difference between Christianity and Islam is that violent Christians are heretics of the faith, but violent Muslims like Mohammed himself are virtuous. Christianity WAS eventually reformed - Islam can never be.

The movie wasn't a historical masterwork by any means, but it was really decent entertainment and well made.

Attached: 6z4286z7p9t11.gif (554x400, 104K)

Yeah but what is the Sack of Rome? The sackers were Christian who spared the holy sites there while vandalising the pagan ones. I think I've seen apologetics about the sacking too.

>Islam can never be.
Why? That shit is sad man.

I WANT BUTTERLORD.

What is Bannerlord worth?

Attached: 1285724905448.jpg (270x270, 39K)

Cool sandnigger.

I guess violent christians are heretics if you ignore all of the church backed wars and offering forgiveness of sins for invading other countries. The difference is time, interpretation of religion changes all the time, islam can be reformed

Both sides were portrayed to have savage assholes and pragmatic types amongst their respective sides though

I know of at least one.
/mbg/ rip

is bannerlord this year based on anything or are people just being hopeful again

Nothing
Everything

Attached: AcquireBUTTER.jpg (1162x850, 1.05M)

>I will give every soul safe passage to Christian lands, every soul. The women, the children, the old and all your knights and your queen. No one will be hurt. I swear to God.
>What about the Jews?
>*Both men start laughing*
How did they get away with this?

Attached: 1531185554499.jpg (400x539, 37K)

Nothing. But the butter, everything.

Attached: 1550988668541.png (875x451, 41K)

Because their prophet was a more or less a lunatic. Think people would respect Christianity if Jesus had went around beheading his opponents? Arab mentality respected Mohammed; he won battles so god must be with him. All the other peoples were conquered and coerced into converting, or chose Islam as a lesser evil to Byzantine taxation for example.

You mean the Visigoths? Jesus and his apostles, to my knowing, never advocated or practiced violence. Jesus wanted every people's to be made into his disciples, but he nor his disciples made them with the sword. Those who do are obviously sinners.

Yeah, they are heretics if they claim that Jesus would've done so as well. The thing is, muslims can always use Mohammed's actions and words as evidence that their violence is right. And they're never going to remove the words in the Koran.

What is Dhirim worth?

Attached: Dickplo.webm (974x500, 2.78M)

Christians can just use the Old Testament like they do all the time to justify anything

Daily reminder to watch this friends

youtube.com/watch?v=mTjUu1Bt29o
To fully understand why this movie is visually beyond amazing; but historically is a rancid shit. The movie is still amazing however in my opinion.

no shit it isn't historically accurate

i don't understand why crusadefags are so autistic when it comes to KoH and are like BUT ITZ NOT HISHTORICULLY ACUURATE

every other genre, western, 20th century period, victorian era, samurai, etc understand this with creative licenses taken with their films but crusadefags are the worst

In my opinion the violence ordered by God in the old testament was only concerning the Israelites and their neighbors at the time. It's not some universal command to kill all unbelievers.

If you just not have everyone named after actual people and instead change up names, you now have a historical movie based on events. The moment you bring in actual real people you start having to be beholden to what those people actually fucking did.

he looks aryan af bro

it was a different time

>offer forgiveness for invading other countries
So Christian's admitted it was a sin even at the time? Yet Muslims view it as a responsibility even today... really makes you think.

Fuck Rodoks

>The difference is time, interpretation of religion changes all the time, islam can be reformed
Imagine actually believing this.
The entirety of the farcical text offers no chance at reformation, or if it did, it would be in a far more violent form.

Based and butterplled

AAAAAA FUCKING OSMAN SHITS HURRY UP

Attached: free palestine.jpg (1748x1233, 832K)

That war had weird alliances.

Attached: mongol invasion of levant.png (317x1422, 106K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cMPuTyeYcsY
Thread music

it's just an autist REEEing to the choir for the most part because he doesn't like the main character, the best point he makes is Godfrey's bastard shouldn't be able to receive his land and he shouldn't be so easily accepted by everyone, which is indeed pretty stupid, but it's a big Hollywood movie so I'm not too bothered by something like that myself

Attached: 53766a2e-da30-458e-a129-54aa37c0d77b.png (1026x418, 326K)

context?

The theatrical cut was garbage and butchered the film and critics killed it, the directors cut is kino

I would agree in Godfrey's bastard being a slight screw up on the movie behalf; this stranger who plans a siege, to gaining control of the entire army of Jerusalem to getting the Queen's hand in marriage. It sounds like a Bethesda Game if we are to believe he is a Bastard born blacksmith.

But nah, my biggest gripe with the film is it trying to make one side the victims instead of showing both sides for what they were; brutal; merciless and aggressive. I would prefer if the movie let the audience judge their the Christians and Muslims; rather then the movie trying to make that decision for us saying that the Crusades were 100% based around Killing for the sake of killing, getting land and making bank. The history of the two abrahamic faiths are much more nuanced then that. To make it black and white is redundant and only further fuels misunderstanding.

based this year poster

I get why someone would have that gripe, but I didn't end up having it when I watched the DC for the first time a week ago.

By the end of the movie the way I saw the movie's message was that both sides had a problem with zealotry and that those elements lead to the war, exemplified by Guy and Reynald on the Christian side and that guy in black in Saladin's camp who told Saladin he had to take Jerusalem or things would get ugly, and that in the end the good elements of both sides(Balian, Imad and Saladin) were just trying to keep their sides safe. Balian wanted to save the citizens of Jerusalem while Saladin wanted to keep his kingdom intact while staying true to their beliefs and not descending into zealotry.

The fact that they ended up not showing Muslim savagery is because Balian brokered a deal with Saladin, although the movie would have been more balanced by a direct portrayal of Muslim brutality.

>doesn't talk about random blacksmith bastard from France teaching people of fucking Jerusalem irrigation

All the helpless brown people of Levant were waiting to learn how to farm from wypipo

For me it was the shitty editing (supposedly fixed by the director's cut), the wasted talent (Bloom was a waste of space, meanwhile we see little of Saladin or the Leper King), and blatant historical revisionism in service of a hamfisted point.