Going to respec my character how do I make him dummy OP for the DLC? I'm level 130

Going to respec my character how do I make him dummy OP for the DLC? I'm level 130.

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (593x346, 533K)

how do you respec, also what's a good build for a sword user? I've mostly been going with heart and skill

Is the blacksmith any good? I can't seem to find any way to make better weapons with it

>Playing that piece of shit in the first place
Why did you waste so much time with that mediocre bootleg Souls?

make him dummy thicc

who hurt you

You can't minmax at this point.
Best advice I can give you is to go into NG+, beat it and come back to do DLCs, since DLCs were added after NG+ so they are funnily enough harder than NG+.

Do you have any armor set? What are you using now? I am using kingo 5pc with some warrior of the west and going for back attack with quick stance with Katana and lw for bosses and I do not have problem with the dlc

>so they are funnily enough harder than NG+.
This shouldn't be how it works....
Nioh is too long to do something like NG all over again

And the blacksmith is good for crafting if you have the boss recipes and a ton of divine fragment. You can respect with a book named book of reincarnation

It's not souls game.
Nioh has Diablo-like progression, you can basically upgrade your gear infinitely first from new NGs then in 999 floors of Abyss.
I stopped playing at 300 something floor

Attached: BF7719A4-0A83-4705-94F0-89D6693A125F.png (1050x741, 199K)

>attacking others with "bootleg souls game" and the likes
>cool
>being attacked
>"y-y-you are p-p-plebbit!
Super cool story, homo.

t. filtered soulfag

Attached: 1552495332244.png (951x577, 555K)

I bounced around different builds at different times in its update history. Kusa was pretty OP for a while but I eventually went full strength to use Odachi. Odachi are pretty great but are very dependent on using skills, I kinda feel that way about the axe.

I do wonder what a good build for normal katana would be. What's the playstyle like? Every time I look up how people play kat or 2kat it's like "dude iai quickdraw/sign of cross lmao"

Heavy armour for endgame is usually compulsory so farm a set.

Attached: Nioh.png (1024x576, 618K)

That wasn't even me, turbonigger

stop posting nioh threads

Attached: varg.png (416x416, 140K)

Seething /pol/cuck

Ninjutsu.

>stop posting nioh threads
Get a load of this nigger

Attached: Soulfags_will_cry_edition.png (1000x1000, 1.4M)

Odachi and axe both are too slow in endgame, so you have to lowstance just regular attacks.
Also their skills suck ass.
Katana is amazing weapon because it has good skills and you can parry human enemies with it.
Lategame builds are about skills (you can roll DMG bonus for specific skill on gear) or LW

filtered