Has it been forgotten already?

Attached: re2.jpg (655x812, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sso9Zb_Hdo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yup, turned out to be a flavor of the month meme game that's nowhere near as good as the original and Sekiro will be the GOTY

have sex

You know how I can tell REmake2 is a shit game? Yea Forums never talks about how good it is, y'all faggots just slobber over that mutt Claire.

Michael was right in the end. Its not a great remake.

yeah, it was terrible. no one liked it ever and if you actually did you're a fucking shill. what game are we even talking about? never heard of it. trash shit garbage ass game fuck that shitty ass shit what a shitfuck. nigger of a remake. fucking only zoomers liked that trash ass shit goblin looking girl looks like she is a subhuman ugly disgusting pig fuck campcom fuck capcom. original had more enemies why capcom cut all content what the fuck shit capcom shit mr. x what the fuck wheres my tank controls shitcom? HUH? HUH? where's my fucking tank controls? garbage ass trash shit game

nah

Attached: RE2_autist.png (916x509, 601K)

wow as if you didn't already realize this? shit games use scantily clad women and r34 to retain the thirsty incel base

You okay, demake shill?

What is there to talk about? It's a 7 hour game at most.

It'd be one thing if Claire was attractive in demake 2 though

Only Ada is kinda attractive in this and I'm not a yellow fever fag (though it does say something about demake shills that they are)

You can only talk about a 10-12 hour game for so long.

But BASED CAPCOM gave you free shitty dlc doe!!!1

oh you caught me now you caught me now you caught me red hannet you nim-comefucking-poop you callin me a liar huh? you think im lying huh. fuck you you retarded lil fucking bitch ass nigga fucking resident evil 2 fucking shill ass shitter

The absolute STATE of Remake 2 fagboys

It's fun but I wish it had a co-op mode like Resi 5 and 6 so I could play it together with my sister instead of taking turns

your thoughts aint my thoughts fuck what you talking bout fucking nimcomefuckingpoop

That DLC only lasts for like 1 hour, maybe 2 tops. The reality is that both the base game and DLC are god tier experiences but very, VERY short.

I've replayed Sekiro several times over at this point; Demake 2's problem is that it just seems like any substandard TPS you can play on easy and beat in a single day.

This opinion isn't contrarian enough for this thread. I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
There's a level of assmad required to stay here. get on 's level

It's a single player game, of course it has been forgotten.
What the fuck did you mean by this? I've been seeing anons post this in every thread the past couple of days

Attached: 1554708691255.jpg (484x593, 27K)

>demake
sup Michael? long time no see

>I've replayed Sekiro several times over at this point
And i've played REmake 2 over 20 times so far. I was talking in a general sense, for the average player there's not enough content since it's pretty much a single playthrough and they're done which btw, also applies to Sekiro.

Is this a Michael thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=sso9Zb_Hdo4

You can't just beat Sekiro on easy (as there is no easy mode) and toss it away - that's Remake 2

There is nothing to master or learn in RE2R

There’s just not much to talk about. Replayability is pretty much not there, and there are no long term skinner-box mechanics. Played it. Enjoyed it. Got on with my life.

>There is nothing to master or learn in RE2R
>what is Hardcore?
>what is S/S+ rank?

>There is nothing to master or learn in RE2R
so you've never played an RE game or understand why fans of the series play. at least you tried

retard

Attached: hmmm.png (870x722, 461K)

>for the average player there's not enough content since it's pretty much a single playthrough and they're done
Yes. That's what we like to call a single-player videogame. Buy, play, complete. Maybe play again at later date. That's the content. What;d you want? Years and years of fleecing dlc?

Man, they've really condition you twinks to like being gagged and fucked.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Did you see me complain about the content in this game?