What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190409-151348.jpg (1425x1366, 449K)

nintendo games are for toddlers

Which games are for adults, user?

Nintendo wisely decided having a rapist on the title of your game was a bad idea.

What are some games where you can bite a man's ear off?

dude owes millions to the IRS so its no wonder he's scraping for gigs

Soi boi.

literally anything else

Mayweather should be the final boss of the new Punch Out

Attached: 1503847910162.webm (636x360, 2.71M)

He's not wrong

boomer dementia

pay no heed

He was talking about Punch Out being released on Switch online. I'm guessing he didn't realize it was a port.

Why exactly did they remove Tyson originally anyway? Was it a result of the rape shit, or them just not wanting to pay him anymore?

has anyone told him there have been multiple punch outs without him

>Was it a result of the rape shit, or them just not wanting to pay him anymore?
Little bit of both.

Doesn’t PunchOut have a slew of characters that are too stereotypical for today’s audience. It was a miracle that the one for the Wii exists.

While Mayweather is an amazing boxer his public perception wouldnt carry the game because the general player doesnt understand boxing outside of "knockout good"

HIRE THIS MAN
Tyson mystery's game when?

McGregor just fucking sucks at boxing doesn't he.

he's totally right, fuck nintendo

He was removed before the rape shit, the main reason was him not being world champion anymore

>punching out a potato nigger

Based.

And ufc too

>nintendo
>putting a rapist in their game

Spideyman? You’re such a mature adults bro!!!!!

Mayweather embarrasses most boxers in the ring

he is literally, unironically the most skilled boxer of all time

Attached: 1508099882157.webm (640x360, 1.46M)

This is so obviously a paid tweet.

Redead

toddler cope

no shit

I genuinely enjoy watching him out skill opponents more than Knockouts.

Retard probably mistook the free nes game for a sequel

This. Tyson doesn't have the same media presence as guys like Mayweather, even if Tyson is the superior boxer and has traditional appeal. There wouldn't be any point from a marketing perspective unless you wanted some kind of Mike Tyson Mysteries tie-in. which I personally wouldn't mind

tl;dr he's too old, which is shitty but the truth

Attached: 1482387486026.jpg (1171x1347, 454K)

why does he give a shit now? His name was taken off the original punchout and didn't return for the snes or wii sequels. Why all of a sudden does he care that it's not mike tyson's punch out?

Attached: 1554741649320.png (800x800, 253K)

Based zoomer

He might have been decent if he actually took time to unlearn his UFC training, but he just wanted a fat payout. Sad match all around. I don't know if it's more shameful that Mayweather got hit with an uppercut from a guy who'd probably struggle as an amateur boxer or that McGregor barely staggered Mayweather with such a clean shot.

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x138, 695K)

the thing is, Mike, you can't expect Nintendo to use your likeness while you are talking about doing drugs and banging hoes on your podcast every week
Nintendo still cares about the image they portray, and making a safe environment for toddlers (and 30yo weebs)
So you are basically done with them, my lad

yooo epic reaction faces my fellow channer xD

Lesbians Of Us is a mature game for woke mature gamers such as myself

He's like 10 years late on this.

Floyd "punch then run away like a nigger" Mayweather

He was acquitted.

Switch would be the perfect damn system for Punch-Out. I need it.

They've remade Punch Out! a few times, and discarded using Mike Tyson because he's a crazy man who bit a dude's ear off in the ring once. If they were going to contact someone they'd contact the current heavyweight champeen of the world, it would make more sense no?

>not getting grappled in order to keep doing damage is running away
shit bait

He was talking about Mr. Dream on NES. He's way later than 10 years

*if* but they have no reason to anymore. What if they're crazy too? What if they do some dumb shit? Mike Tyson helped sell copies but Nintendo doesnt need that celeb name to sell anymore

More like 25

He's just flexing.