Wasted 5k hours playing this shit slotmachine game, your teammates decide if u win or lose...

Wasted 5k hours playing this shit slotmachine game, your teammates decide if u win or lose. you can do anything in this hsit game if your 4 other teammates are fucking bad. I dont know why invested so many hours and got to high mmr. makes me fucking rage to just play the game.

Attached: dotka2.jpg (199x112, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dotabuff.com/players/138880576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who knew random team mates doesn't make for good competitive play

Attached: pfft.jpg (524x484, 35K)

literally go mid every game. if you're good you'll win every time and a farmed mid wins games

cant GO MID BECAUSE PPL ROLL MID AND IF I LOSE ROLL they will fucking go mid and feed or what not. THis game is fucking trash trust me I tried my best to enjoy it, and mute everyone but in the end you still rely on your team to win and its RNG, because you cant win against 5 good players if your team is shit. not to mention there is something wrong with ppl playing this game mentally.

a-bloo-bloo

The game itself is pretty good, however, the community is absolute shit.
People playing in the 3-4k mmr bracket have severe psychological problems as well as 3rd world connections and little to no knowledge of the english language.

I love Dota and I always will, but I won't invest time with players that are a pathetic parody of human beings. I suggest you do the same, OP.
Stupidity can be contagious, dodge a bullet.

this community has the biggest cope I've ever seen when it comes to defending the game.

*blocks ur climb*

doesn't matter which team he's on

Attached: 1534072735830.jpg (1024x576, 102K)

wow its almost like any game with more than 1 player is a dice roll as to whether or not you'll win based on how stupid the people you're paired with are! surely dota is the only game with this problem

>actually playing solo ranked
Spotted the retard.

>on enemy team
>singlehandedly wins the lane
>does miracle combo
>on your team
>mostly on offlane, but loses mid also
>uses 2 spells then try to ghostwalk but fails so
>30mins agh
>game is over

no one said it is the only game, but stop spewing shit like its so skilled and competetive. the game isn't as skilled as ppl think.

Maybe have a couple regular groups to play with?
The genre sucks, yes, but at least with friends you can have some fun.
Or, with a competitive group you can actually try to work together and have each other's backs.

Clearly they don't entirely affect your progress if you made it to high mmr. You've got to win more than you lose.

a game can't be skilled ESL

the community only cares about solor MMR, and franky everyone plays solo, you cant even get higher mmr than 4500 in team ranked. its shit.

Thats why I only play Turbo anymore, quick games and less people with anger issues

it can.

>queue up for solo rank
>havent played in weeks
>usually only played 3 games on Saturdays
>am in low skill tier (3 star)
>random first bc I can play every hero since thousands of dota 1 hours
>two guys start shrieking about randoming
>go on and on about how picks are ruined now
>one decides to purposefully feed
>personally end 17-3 with Bounty
>we win

OP sounds like these guys. It's just a game kid and ur prob a lot worse than you think. The common denominator of your losses is.. you.

wrong. I'm high mmr the community is shit and you are stupid since you can't read.

>he thinks he is good because he is 17-3 at low mmr
>try this above 5k mmr and tell me your teammates dont matter

low mmr retard

Post buff

At no point did that post state or express anything you just said.

dotabuff.com/players/138880576

try to read again then, you seem to lack comprehension.

Team-based competitive games suck.