The reason you never see any Xbox threads up are because they’re too busy playing their games and having fun unlike...

The reason you never see any Xbox threads up are because they’re too busy playing their games and having fun unlike every other platform

Attached: D54E9A34-9B3B-4FFC-A698-C72B7F7F9197.png (666x656, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_One_games
engadget.com/2019/01/07/ps4-sales-almost-100-million/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is honestly 100% true.

What games lmao

Well even if there were more xbox threads you can't get any worse than nu Yea Forums

I don't know a single person that owns an xbone
Even the fags who exclusively had a 360 before the current generation all switched to PS4

>The reason you never see any Xbox threads up are because they’re too busy watching tv and having fun unlike every other platform
Fixed your typo for you.

sucks for them lmao

Xboner here
*dabs*
Smell ya later, losers. I've got games to play.

>343i (Halo)
>The Coalition (Gears 5 and 6 to finish the NuTrilogy, Gears Tactics, after that new IP)
>Playground Studio 1 (Forza Horizon)
>Playground Studio 2 (Fable ARPG)
>Compulsion Games (small scale story-driven adventures)
>Relic Entertainment (Age of Empires 4)
>Typhoon Studios (First person adventure game from the director of Far Cry 4 and Assassins' Creed 3)
>Undead Labs (zombie survival)
>Mojang (working on Minecraft 2)
>The Initiative (Quadruple A "AAAA" third person action games [so far hired a bunch of devs from Rockstar, Sony Santa Monica, Crystal Dynamics and Insomniac)
>Ninja Theory (divided into 3 teams, all working on games on scale of Hellblade directed by Tameem) [3 teams]
>RARE (started working on a new IP and will let other studios work on their older IPs like with Battletoads atm) [2 teams]
>Turn10 (revolutionizing sim racers with Forza Motorsport 8)
>Obsidian Entertainment (new project directed by Sawyer already in development, best version of Outer Worlds in native 4k and 60FPS and possible sequels are exclusive) [2 teams]
>MSGP funding more 2nd and 3rd party games like Sunset Overdrive, Crackdown, Cuphead, Killer Instinct or Ori
>new Xbox Division in Asia
>inXile Entertainment (CRPGs) [2 teams]
>close to buying IO Interactive (Hitman) and Giant Sparrow (What Remains of Edith Finch)
>the best versions of multiplats
>native 4k 60fps
>backwards compatibility
>GamePass
>they're not censoring games unlike Snoy
>using the W10 store means you're in the Xbox ecosystem

Why does Microsoft always win?

Attached: xbro.png (633x874, 56K)

>buy One X for multiplats
>Many games still run better on pro because you can change it to 1080p for a better framerate

Kek

And yet, PS will always have an inferior UI.

Say something nice about this based man.

Attached: spill fencer.jpg (620x349, 61K)

???
You can do that on the X too.

Xbox has no games.

thanks!

Sekiro

WHERE ARE THE VIDEO GAMES, YOU STUPID FUCK!?

Xbox has tons of games.
What's sad is that Sony has had to resort to having those same games on PS, like a lamprey or a sore loser.

I usually make my Xbox threads in Yea Forums since I only use it for netflix.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_One_games

>Even the fags who exclusively had a 360 before the current generation all switched to PS4
Why would anyone do that. There are 100+ backward compatible games on the X1, you're basically throwing your stuff to the garbage by moving onto a different console.

LET'S. FUCKING. GET. THAT. CHICKEN. DINNER

You mean these video games?
Microsoft E3 2019
>Xbox Scarlet, two new consoles in same style of Xbox One S and Xbox One X.
>Xbox Scarlet games playing natively on PC
>Many BC titles on PC including Xbox One, Xbox 360, and OG Xbox, expected to launch October 2019
>Xbox Scarlet game development will allow games to be sold on Xbox One/PC at discretion of publishers
>Xbox Game Pass expanded - day 1 first party/second party games, third party AAA games a couple months after launch, indie games all the time
>More studios acquired, expect at least 3 announcements
>Xcloud detailed, stream from your xbox console to your PC/iOS/Android/Windows devices, will eventually offer streaming from Microsoft Azure servers.
>Play Anywhere now applies to everything. If you own it digitally, download it to your Xbox or PC, or stream it to your Windows, iOS, Android device.
>Xbox Live Gold will continue to offer the best complimentary games for subscribers each month
>New Xbox controller variations. Standard, Elite, and Hybrid
>Halo Infinite
>Gears 5
>Fable RPG
>Ori and the Will of the Wisps
>Cyberpunk 2077
>Rocksteady DC game
>Harry Potter RPG
>Battletoads
>Killer Instinct
>Splinter Cell Reboot
>Ninja Theory's Bleeding Edge
>More than 30 games shown off

Meanwhile at Sony E3 2019
>*crickets*

I know this is a bait thread, but the real answer is the people Xbox appeals to are not the same people that Yea Forums appeals to. Thus, they’re not here.

Xbox has sport games, racing games, etc. this is not Yea Forums’s life. PS4 has weeb shit, movies sold as games, etc. this is Yea Forums’s life.

Halo 5 and Forza Horizon alone are better than anything on the ps4

Bloodborne was cool but that's just a 30hour single player game and all the sony exclusives since then seem to fall under the same lack of replayibility principle.

Funny. Where I live everyone has xbone and I know like one guy who has a ps4 and he’s in and out of prison

It's ok because we have their games too. MGS, FF, DMC, all that used to be PS exclusive.

Based

Attached: 00743CE7-6905-495E-B8F2-4005580A2E96.jpg (1024x768, 113K)

The only PS4 guy I know he's very weird. Also a fat nigger of course.

xbox one (original) owner reporting in the thread

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1242x1394, 193K)

um rude.

Attached: games.jpg (2704x2028, 865K)

Fucking gears of war! Horde mode all day!

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 448K)

REMINDER that PC gamers, are in fact, Xbox gamers.

>W10

uhh

Attached: 1550684926187.png (2287x1542, 2.07M)

nice bubbler i blow glass bro, hit me up for custom work

sissywinkles#6169

Attached: IMG_20190401_190953_613.jpg (805x805, 32K)

Based and 7pilled

>sissy
nope

Hey Phil, have you been saving up all those games since 2013 to release this year. That would be great, a huge wave of games. Thanks based Phil

King of the manlets. That's a nice thing to say, right?

>xbox

PS5 will be an even bigger success than PS4.

All they have to do is announce Horizon, Spider-Man, or God of War with PS5 and the momentum will be there day one.
Tons of Xbox and Switch fags got BTFO by their companies from false promises. A lot of the most hardcore fans jumped ship to PS4 this gen.
PS4 was the favorite this gen, and people won't hesitate to jump to PS5 no matter how hard Yea Forums shitposts.

Be fucking ready. Also, threadly reminder:

engadget.com/2019/01/07/ps4-sales-almost-100-million/

Fpbp.

360 was the cool console previous gen so there is nothing strange if the cool kids switched to ps4.

>Why won't Sony show at E-

Attached: Screenshot_20190409-152700.jpg (1080x2160, 624K)

>begging for remasters

oh snoy

who gives a shit about stagnant cpu tech i want to know if it's using nvme pls

Is ESO any fun? Asking for a friend

They announced the BC system several years down the line you know

I grew up and realized most of those games are either shit, available on PC, or both

It's alright, the single player content is around the same level as skyrim non radiant quests.

yeah but i dont want a pc at the couch

>my sekret club