Ape Escape 4 fucking never because Snoy only makes interactive movies nowadays

Ape Escape 4 fucking never because Snoy only makes interactive movies nowadays

Attached: 1554386692517.jpg (700x500, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Czx65TWQA94
youtube.com/watch?v=JbdSDXnURPI
youtube.com/watch?v=aN7nsQ4lKGE
youtube.com/watch?v=KupwKJl_6m4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But user...the site-!

Probably a remaster of the games or a release of 3 on the PS4

Gravity Rush crossover when?

Still, I'll fucking take it. I could replay those games till the end of goddamn time, they're so good.

Never cause the series is probably dead

Same here, they should do that to see if the audience is there then make 4

Ape Escape 3 was kick ass.

The boat minigame in P&P is ass

Sony is the best. My wife's boyfriend bought me God Of War for my birthday and the story and emotional drama in that games is phenomenal.

I know you Ape Escape bros have it bad but where's my Jumping Flash 4?

Attached: 37056-Jumping_Flash!_[NTSC-U]-2.jpg (650x650, 98K)

That whole game is pretty ass.
t. Someone who used to play it to death, only because I beat the other AE games so hard and was desperate for more
The intermissions for the characters were really cool, though

Anyone have any experience with Million Monkeys? I imported a copy a while back but the old disc I used to play jp games gave out.
I liked most of the mini-games, but the underwater ones were always hard for me to control and the final half of the story mode got really dull. I wish there were more of the obstacle course mini-games, those were fun.

Attached: uh oh.jpg (1500x1500, 383K)

Imported a copy myself recently because I got my hands on a jp PS2. Was thinking of trying it out soon, since I've gotten an itch to replay the series again.
Only thing is, I'm gonna need to look up videos or something to help out with navigating through the Japanese menus and whatnot

But they've been working on Ape Escape since 2016.

You better not be lying

Attached: 1547680887407.jpg (1056x871, 102K)

"apparently"
He's talking about the jp Sony tweet talking about them getting back to work with a picture of someone in one of the old Monkey costumes. I'm sure someone has the pic.

Me. Have no idea what the story is about since evrything is in japanese (I know it's a sequel to Pumped and Primed because of the villain and the Pipotrons). You can get a grasp of what's going on in the cutscenes, but most of the flavor text in the stage select screen is unstranslated.

Don't expect a platformer game since this game is combat based. Never use guest characters, only custom characters. Replay other levels to get chips so you can create better weapons for the characters,

Game starts pretty easy, but once you get into the airship, the game gets harder, but it gets easier again after the aliens shows up. And once you reach the final boss, you have to equip a special ability that is required to beat it.

It's pretty average at best. Even the soundtrack is forgettable, and that was composed by Soichi Terada,

I'm not. Sony unironically tells people what they're working on since the PS4 launched. God of War was referenced back in 2013.
youtube.com/watch?v=Czx65TWQA94
God of War
>Arrows on the hood 0:04
>The imagination of a brilliant child, and the powers of an ancient god 0:15
>Omega symbol 0:40

youtube.com/watch?v=JbdSDXnURPI
Shadow of the Colossus remake
>Argo and ruins 1:40
Hints at Jak and Daxter
>Power cell 1:10
>Precussor Orbs 0:13, 0:30, 1:21

youtube.com/watch?v=aN7nsQ4lKGE
>Iron Man VR
0:03
>MediEvil remake
0:17
>Wild ARMs
0:19
>Demon's Souls
0:32
>Ghost of Tsushima
0:38, 0:45

youtube.com/watch?v=KupwKJl_6m4

What's worse?
>series is dead and forgotten because the developers have grown up and want to make more mature games that look like Zack Snyder movies
Or
>series is brought back with a linear cinematic story driven game with a bunch of things stripped out for the sake of making this new entry more grown up because the developers are more mature now

Both are as equally bad desu