Literally the definition of wasted potential

Literally the definition of wasted potential.

Attached: Crash_Twinsanity_Coverart.jpg (220x279, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oGH3l-IgAtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xVuL3yKclvE
youtube.com/watch?v=qIxM1-XPza4
youtube.com/watch?v=Cbjq-LVcFXg
youtube.com/watch?v=jKA9Lz4P4S4
youtube.com/watch?v=Rh1BF4RLduI
youtube.com/watch?v=vUfPJ65o_s8
youtube.com/watch?v=9qft6BHdxRA
youtube.com/watch?v=lKqswWZ0Tz0
youtube.com/watch?v=ynwG3PtKbKc
youtube.com/watch?v=y3RHIojoD3U
youtube.com/watch?v=UYQzMaWZhU4
youtube.com/watch?v=BoJtfEHhzJc
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/lVleTvtNMWu4JDdX9ck3iw/
tcrf.net/Crash_Team_Racing
youtube.com/watch?v=bOLyOlfvl8A
youtube.com/watch?v=Xb58YeJ7Hpg
youtube.com/watch?v=cbGveX0kedc
youtu.be/6bRIPvEvM4w
youtube.com/watch?v=J_fwXYOSbdw
youtu.be/3gE_vckMjvs
youtu.be/Z4fSuvmKD9A
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4t0Jcmg42s
youtube.com/watch?v=OoJw-Ew1U80&list=PL9D33F6B9DDDBF83C&index=12
crashbandicoot.fandom.com/wiki/Crash_Bandicoot:_Evolution
youtube.com/watch?v=Cc_ztaJqRLE
youtube.com/watch?v=1t_4YclrGqM
crashmania.net/en/games/crash-bandicoot-evolution/introduction/
youtube.com/watch?v=45By-rjCB40
youtube.com/watch?v=1QYat6trUic
youtube.com/watch?v=2-LuAMwwsH8
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Q8j7TzMnU
youtube.com/watch?v=U0fZJ-zeoZs
youtube.com/watch?v=Onx_KKcheM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So are you OP

It was still fun as hell

The only thing wrong with this game is you can't skip cutscenes. Literally every about this game from the music, comedy, and game play is awesome. I still listen songs from this soundtrack at least twice a week.

I disagree. The short length bothers me, as does the numerous glitches and rushed animations. It's a great game but it has glaring flaws.
The game could have been by far the best Crash game, beating out even the original games. Man, it was gonna have a fucking Komodo Bros. section. It was gonna have it all.

That art is awful desu

oh hi earl

this game is hard as fuck entirely because of how unfinished it is

Dark Souls 2 is the greatest waste of potential tho

>short length
I do agree it is rather short. I think it feels shorter than others because it doesn't use the traditional hub world feature of most Crash games.
>Glitches
Can't say I noticed any.
>Rushed animations
Seriously man? It has some awesome and funny animations. Just look at Cavern Catastrophe, Iceberg Lab, or the Humiliskate levels.
>Beat the original games
Twinsanity to some risks, and tried to shake up the crash formula a little bit. It does a lot of things right, I still love the 2nd game, and adore the third. Still my personal ranking is :
Crash 2> Twinasnity>Crash 3>Crash Bandicoot.

Attached: crash_woah.gif (340x191, 423K)

I do agree it's a great game, even if I don't like how unfinished it is. It's the only non-ND game I feel is worth my time.
Personally I'd rank them as Crash 2, Crash 1, Twinsanity, then Crash 3. Though I'm counting the NST versions and not the originals, since NST is the definitive way to play the original Crash trilogy.

>NST is best way
I never got the chance to play the updated version,so I wouldn't know.
>2>1>T>1
I could never rank 3 that low. I really enjoy the clever animations, game play, music, and level design. I will admit though that Crash 1 is defiantly the toughest of all the Crash games, so if difficulty is your cup of coffee then I could see why you would like that one.

Now I'm getting all nostalgic. Is there any way to play Twinsanity today aside from emulating? And if not, how would I emulate it, I've never done that before.

I like Crash 1 because I like the sprawling journey feel of it. You're just a lone freak of nature out to save his girlfriend, and, presumably, the islands, since you can tell that Cortex Powers is polluting the whole place to hell and back. It's almost like a fairy tale, kinda.
Honestly, to me, it draws a lot of comparisons to Donkey Kong Country for me:
>play as lone stupid animal(s)
>antagonist has stolen something dear to you
>however, the antagonist is actually doing things far worse that aren't the focus of the story (pollution)
>you are primitive, whereas the antagonists have machines and use industrialization to get what they want
I guess I just like the small, self contained conflict between Crash and Cortex in this game.

I don't like Warped as much as the other two because of the gimmick levels. The motorcycle levels are so unfun, especially when you're trying to 100% them. The normal levels have great game design, but I'm simply not having any fun when I'm playing an underwater, motorcycle, or airplane level. The Ski levels are fine though, and Warped is still a fantastic game.

Download Twinsanity rom, get PCSX2, get PS2 bios, run and play. You can use a Dualshock 4 to play Twinsanity if you launch PCSX2 through Steam.

If I've never emulated before, how much setup work would you guess that'll be for me to get it up and running?

And once it is, how reliable is the emulation? Is it practically indistinguishable from the original PS2 game or will I need to be prepared for it to crash from time to time?

Pretty indistinguishable. Look at the PCSX2 wiki article for Twinsanity, that'll tell you any known issues for the game.
And not much setup. Just make sure you have the PS2 bios, put it in the right folder, and there you go. PCSX2 will tell you what to do in the installer.

Alright, I'll look into it, thanks user.

Crash was literally never good, OP
Homo

Attached: FB_IMG_1551957525631.jpg (960x720, 83K)

>FB_IMG
Kill yourself, my man.

>random thread
>DURR DARK SOULS

Attached: out.jpg (640x832, 144K)

N. Sanity Island
home

Attached: Tasmanian_Islands.png (1024x768, 1.43M)

>NST never fixed the tree on the second island despite appearing in all backgrounds and licensed material

Attached: Crash_2_Map.jpg (600x733, 111K)

Future Crash games should play more like Twinsanity

>crates are meaningless
>nitro crates kill you even when you have aku aku
>falling 3 feet kills you
>gems mean nothing
>crash doesn't whoa
No thanks.

Attached: 1498470239675.png (712x1087, 1.06M)

I love the OST to twinsanity.
youtu.be/oGH3l-IgAtQ

Attached: nigcortextkek.jpg (549x556, 15K)

One of the best final boss themes ever.

I think he meant open world platforming

youtube.com/watch?v=qIxM1-XPza4
youtube.com/watch?v=Cbjq-LVcFXg
Yeah, there were some really great tracks in that OST.

Whats wrong with a meaningless filename, dickfuck?

Attached: 1552117281000.jpg (700x700, 36K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jKA9Lz4P4S4
youtube.com/watch?v=Rh1BF4RLduI

soundtrack reminds me heavily of neverhood which is awesome

Would you be okay if they remade twinsanty with everything that was missed from the original? Or would that be one remake too many?

Fuck, now I want play through it again.

Attached: [contained raughter].png (430x447, 128K)

Defiantly one of my top 10 favorite Videogame OST.
I use that song and this cover for my workouts. It gets me pumped. Nothing like hitting the bag to this.
youtube.com/watch?v=vUfPJ65o_s8
youtube.com/watch?v=9qft6BHdxRA
youtube.com/watch?v=lKqswWZ0Tz0
youtube.com/watch?v=ynwG3PtKbKc

Attached: IMG_0929.png (838x900, 169K)

I would 1000% on board with that, at least as long as they didn't fuck it up.

absolutely. They'd better keep the original soundtrack, though.

nice

Attached: mmmmm.gif (250x231, 875K)

Honestly, it depends.
If I could choose, I'd go with Twinsanity. There's more cut content than there is actual content in that damn game. We were gonna have a stage inside Cortex's mind while he sings a song about how evil he is. I want that, so badly. They could retcon WOC and have Twinsanity happen after Cortex gets back from the past in Warped. It'd be more than twice the game it is now. I'd love it.
But another remake would go badly with consumers, I think, and Twinsanity is forgettable compared to the original trilogy. It definitely wouldn't sell like NST did. However, knowing Activision, it's totally possible they'll just churn out remake after remake. I just hope Twinsanity's on that list.
Another issue is that Spiralmouth, Twinsanity's composers, have been defunct since its release. So there's an issue, is how do we get songs for all the cut levels?

Still an amazing and fun game with a great soundtrack.

This isn't a game

Attached: cortex.png (879x342, 648K)

>Can't say I noticed any.
There were tons. Perhaps the most egregious of which is backtracking can lead to resetting event flags and you need to play through levels all over again (progress is lost). After Boiler Room Doom in the Academy of Evil Cortex's model will still be outside of the fountain, and if you walk past it the cutscene will trigger and you'll have to go through it again. There's also a point right outside of Ant Agony IIRC where there's clearly a path for you to follow, and following it takes you back to a previous location--right before Rockslide Rumble. So you have to do that AND Bandicoot Pursuit all over again.

You can get stuck in walls in N. Sanity Island.
You can die in cutscenes because you're still able to move (walk/run) but it happens offscreen. If you want to test this out for yourself, reach the cutscene where you first see N. Gin and he waves his fist at you, but move around the analog stick (or merely don't let go of it). You can fall off the platform or a rat can run into you and you'll die.

Sometimes in Boiler Room Doom it'll flag Cortex as dying even if all of the valves are hit correctly and he's en route just fine.

This is off of the top of my head.

Fair enough.

>After Boiler Room Doom in the Academy of Evil Cortex's model will still be outside of the fountain, and if you walk past it the cutscene will trigger and you'll have to go through it again.
I remember that happening to me as a kid, I was a retard and thought you were just supposed to do it twice.

I liked it

>best track in the game
>isn't even on the official soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=y3RHIojoD3U

Can attest to all this, I liked to wander too much and ended up retreading steps way too often.

Also they're not as apparent but there's a lot of minor glitches and just outright lack of polish, off the top of my head;

>enemies loaded into inaccessible areas
>invisible crates leftover from cut areas
>bosses still OHK upon contact even after defeat
>skippable sections with the belly-flop jump exploit
>enemies and objects missing appropriate SFX/voicelines altogether

Attached: fish2.png (1802x738, 1.33M)

Crash Tag Team Racing had the better Spiral Mouth music. IMO
youtube.com/watch?v=UYQzMaWZhU4

Attached: 1554683878284.png (488x457, 20K)

Attached: 1543429060984.png (987x810, 1.08M)

>lack of polish
Lack of polish is this game's motto. The animations and models of several characters just look so off. Watch Cortex actually move in certain cutscenes, like when he takes off Coco's wig or shoots down the band of penguins. They just look bad.

Man, Twinsanity was Dingodile at his best.

*Bloodborne I meant

Too glitchy and too much cut content.

Also the ball physics suck.

*DaS2

What do you mean by ball physics?

Certain puzzles/secret areas required you to push around a ball, sometimes having to spin it into objects. The physics were awful and it was impossibly hard to line up a shot

Zoomer's first Crash game. It's fucking awful and ruined the characters forever. It sucks that N. Sane trilogy got rid of the original voice actors in favor of the shitty overracting ones from this game

>he doesn't like Lex Lang

Clancy Brown is miles better

You can argue that Lex was overacting in Twinsanity, but he was literally perfect in NST, and was able to be equal parts silly and menacing.

This is fucking horrendous. Annoying as shit music.

Agreed.

Clancy Brown was still better and there was no good reason for not brining him back. Worst replacement by far was N. Brio though. It's just plain bad in NST

I guess we just have to agree to disagree, then.

Him being dead is a good reason

Don’t forget about wrath of cortex too. I think Travelers Tales was a neat little studio, wish they had more time because twinsanity and wrath of cortex could of ended up being some of the best crash games. Shame that they’ve basically turned into the LEGO games studio now.

It would be an excellent reason if he was dead.

He's not dead

2004 was 15 years ago

prove it

Yikes.

Look how beautiful he can laugh, he was Always angery in the Original...

Attached: Nitrosoxidelaughing.png (722x694, 767K)

His new voice sucks

Attached: pepecide.png (550x535, 307K)

Yeah, this game was pretty mediocre and felt like slapstick/Saturday morning cartoon garbage. You can tell that Naughty Dog had no involvement in this project.

People born in the late 90's are zoomers

So horribly unfinished, especially when you read about all the shit the devs had planned, but it still managed to be the last Crash game that unironically had soul.

The old one, who also did papu and Tropy is uh... not alive.

Attached: nitrosoxidelaughing2.png (533x516, 473K)

Doesn't justify his VA being bad

fpbp

Hello!

Attached: archeage.jpg (1200x467, 62K)

>Zoomer's first Crash game.
I was 12 when it came out, 27 now. I had the original ND games (from 2 onward) when they came out too, retard.

Attached: 1320354494827.jpg (144x145, 10K)

Until NST that is.

How will OP ever recover from this?

So you're not a zoomer and it wasn't your first Crash game. What's your point?

His old one was hard to understand at times. i'm pretty sure the raspy effect is mechanical as doing that naturally would… oof…. ouch.

About hard to understand, tell me what he says at what the comments timestamped.

youtube.com/watch?v=BoJtfEHhzJc

answer: Say Goodbye!

also, once you qualify to race him he says either ''terra vermin'' or terra firman'' it's impossible to tell.

Attached: Nitrosoxidenew.jpg (341x204, 30K)

>Fagbook

>new voice
It's Quinton Flynn, same as Nitro Kart.
He was also N. Gin in CNK and Twinsanity.

Absolutely

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/lVleTvtNMWu4JDdX9ck3iw/
Is this you?

It's writing is one of the worst offenders so no

>Having such shit taste
Yikes.

Attached: toasty_spyro_ad.jpg (480x360, 23K)

No, but he's not wrong

Wish we could've gotten more of Tiny in it, his design was great.

Attached: Chtinytwin.jpg (187x239, 30K)

That 'zoomers' most likely had Titans or MoM as their entry-level Crash game (hence the sudden appreciation for it in Crash threads over the last few years as they come of age)

Damn that nigga's obsessed

Attached: 1554222258570.png (222x222, 76K)

Hey user, if you're still around, I downloaded everything and set it up but I'm stick at this. Whenever I select the disc, it just returns straight to this screen, I can't find any way to get the game to start. Do you know what I'm missing?

Attached: playstation 2 disc.png (1920x1080, 438K)

>No dingodile boss theme
fegs

Not sure who is the most autistic. The guy who made those posts or you who keeps track of his posts

This is the best Crash game and there's nothing you fags can say to change my mind

pof

The guy you replied to isn't keeping track of them, he's just done a search for every post using that one image that only that one single autist ever uses.

My first Crash was Crash Bandicoot 2. I played all 3, CTR and Crash Bash until my PS1 died. I love Twinsanity and you go eat shit you cum-guzzling contrarian

Clancy is probably a bit expensive nowadays

Did you get the bios files? If so, which one did you select when during setup?

Liking this half-assed game is the actual contrarian opinion

That's like saying Enter the Dragonfly is the best Spyro game

Speaking of dingodile, am I the only person who for the longest time thought Dingodile in Warped had the same voice actor as the Sniper from TF2? They sounded so fucking similar.

Ah, that was it, thanks. I was running a US ROM with an EU bios.

Not really, Enter the Dragonfly was a broken mess. Twinsanity was an actually good game.

Reporting in

Attached: 5b6c21415bafe399fd33135a.jpg (323x433, 29K)

das racist

*A hero’s Tail

If they were to create a remake I wonder where they'd draw the line for cut content
There was several sketches that never really got anyway besides the planning stage
>koala Kong on a train
>the weird two headed monster
>more evil kids

Attached: concepts-592044ee05f52-16.jpg (445x626, 318K)

Yeah, A Hero's Tail would be a better game for this analogy.

He is actually saying "Big Sky!"
tcrf.net/Crash_Team_Racing

Imagine if they remade twinsanity to be good or made a new game based on the comedy, style, and concepts from it.

I took the transcipt from the wiki and played ''match it up'' my point is that his voice is so mechanically garbled he can't be understood alot of the time. How about the terra firman / terra vermin thing? I had arguments on this.

Attached: 123_by_kempferzero-dbwlywi.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Attached: Ts_01.png (1280x1024, 1.02M)

Attached: _fan_art__come_here_my_new_friend_by_sourbliss_dcvy2bt-fullview.jpg (1024x615, 66K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bOLyOlfvl8A
Thoughts on this?

It shows that you probably migrated here from your little Yea Forums memes page on Facebook, what a disgusting normie dipshit you are.

Attached: 43626255_355048058568309_376554703556706304_n.jpg (540x317, 32K)

That reminds me of an official Twinsanity desktop app I downloaded once that was fucking hell

>desktop wallpaper was a slideshow
>there was a mini music player playing the soundtrack CONSTANTLY, would get stuck on loop often
>replaced desktop icons with dumb shit

I didn't know how to stop or remove it for days, just had to have the PC on mute

Attached: 1276732357548.jpg (232x252, 9K)

Hey, at least it wasn't this abomination.

Attached: crash of the titans.jpg (1600x1079, 396K)

I liked the idea of N. Gin as a pirate. It was nice to see him make something of himself without Cortex holding the reigns.

Attached: 35937678_p0.png (1200x918, 271K)

PANCAKES

same as twinsanity

it was cute
Kinda wish it was expanded a bit more or at least that platypus pirate was kept

Attached: concepts-592044ee05f52-4.jpg (512x558, 273K)

what a shit game, didn't bother playing the sequel

Has there even been a game from this gen with an acapella ost?

Something tells me they wouldn't go with the original hotpants and fishnets design for Evil Coco.

Attached: 1546677518400.png (489x632, 35K)

Jej

Yes, but Twinsanity is fun to play despite its flaws and lack of polish. Enter the Dragonfly was not.

Attached: electron.jpg (1488x837, 249K)

Pretty good stuff, I'm no expert on the subject but he does a good job at translating it into MIDI. The N Sanity Island theme remix is the biz too

youtube.com/watch?v=Xb58YeJ7Hpg

Attached: 1310680388844.jpg (188x188, 5K)

why do they make Nina look so cute in these little concepts, but have her hideous in-game?

>Shows off Nina's panties several times
>Hot Coco was going to exist
>Cortex spanks Crash
Something was happening in travelers tales development room

It's because you have no taste

Attached: tumblr_nzll2o50fH1udty47o1_400.gif (338x252, 612K)

That sounds fucking rad. You know where I could find a video or something of that app?

just saw the podiums in the trailer, and i didn't see any of the trophy girls

Attached: concern.png (500x474, 89K)

Was just about to say that. Hope it doesn't mean anything.

NUT IN NINA

When is that ever not the case? Artists whether they're professional or not are always horny and perverted.

Attached: 1551028376548.png (664x880, 254K)

>N. Gin takes out his cyborg eye in his defeat animation
holy shit

>Kinda wish it was expanded a bit more
Yeah, same. At least give him a discernible reason for working against Cortex. "Dog bites back", that kind of thing.

Attached: eyescream.png (469x502, 500K)

Based and Redpilled

>Dunno, I was just bored one day and thought I'd make an Evil Coco
Wonder which furry intern managed to create Crash history

I guess it was assumed N.Gin heard of the evil twin's treasure because N.Trophy and N.Brio mention it after you blow N.Gin's ship but I dont know I would like a bit more depth to his sudden change you know

Attached: 1549271678889.png (420x466, 10K)

Nah I tried looking for it there but no luck. It was a downloadable from Vivendi's old Crash site so unless some diehard fan has it stores, it's gone

youtube.com/watch?v=cbGveX0kedc
>no Trophy Girls
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

At least the win/lose animations look fantastic, I guess

Attached: ctrpodium.jpg (1920x1080, 437K)

crash of the titans is a solid game though.

it's crash only in name

t. didnt play crash of the titans

Mind over Mutant improved most of CotT's flaws but its still not that good. Radical should've just made a normal crash game after CotT

Attached: 26336183d6c9c548543058a361c4d3e0.png (657x1046, 285K)

what, for CTR?

Clancy is not a good Cortex. He is a wimp and a fool, even in the ND games. Something that Lex Lang does a lot better, while still being able to perform his more menacing parts.

Clancy's Uka Uka is God Tier with a capital G. Nothing will top it.

the main selling point was having a former storyboard artist from ren & stimpy as a writer for this game

I wouldn't have minded if it was named something else. It's obvious they branded it with the Crash IP, just for it to cling onto the coattails of the IP's success. It's a good game, just not a good crash game.

Attached: Crash Bandicoot becomes a surrogate.jpg (960x540, 106K)

The lack of Trophy Girls are concerning, hopefully they'll get in as a racer. Since skins are confirmed to change the podium victory animation, you can easily make all the trophy girl variants skins of a single racer girl. I'm more relieved to know that the podium victor dances are back, I hadn't seen any footage showing that they were back yet. The fact that skins change up the dance, makes me hopeful that there will be multiple variants for each racer.

you can't see the trophy girl at that angle just like the original

Attached: same.jpg (1489x838, 279K)

They made such a deal out of that guy being involved to the extent that I incorrectly remembered him being a writer (and not just a storyboarder)

The guy who came up with her would've tried to play it off like he wasn't blatantly cramming his fetishes into the game but everyone there would have to have known right?

It's still worrying that we haven't seen them at all yet.

Attached: 1543398740205.png (1012x822, 69K)

Cortex looks cool with that skin.

Probably you dont make a game about furry creatures and not notice when one of them is drawing them a little too sluty

Attached: Evil_Coco_Bandicoot_Crash_Twinsanity.png (141x455, 82K)

Reminder that Dingodile was chad enough to get a date with Tawna
youtu.be/6bRIPvEvM4w

>too slutty
Tawna was directly based on Pamela Anderson. Playing around with sex appeal was part of the series from the beginning.

Attached: 1543810184975.png (574x638, 131K)

>He is a wimp and a fool
The fuck are you talking about. Cortex is menacing in the originals. Just because Twinsanity rewrote the characters doesn't mean that it's how they should be. Unironically kill yourself

In Tawna's defense she was meant to be Pamela Anderson with brains and quite frankly her outfit was a bit more modest compared to Evil Coco

This

In the first game, Cortex uses the Cortex Vortex prematurely and fucks himself over. He has no one to blame but himself for his failure because he got too big for his own good and decided to use it before it was ready, and it resulted in a bunch of dipshit animals like Ripper Roo and Koala Kong. Pinstripe was the only creation of his from 1 worth a shit and he still died quickly.
In 2 he's fucking terrible at lying and the only reason he can convince Crash he's not lying is because Crash is a retard. It takes him until the end of the game to realize Coco's hijacking their transmissions.
In Warped he's just sad. He's constantly moaning about his aching head and he practically knows he's going to lose by the fifth warp room. Uka Uka makes a fool out of him, and Cortex would be almost entirely a joke in Warped if not for the implications that he's kinda taken over the entire timeline and filled the Earth with robots.

Cortex's entire character is that he's an asshole with a Napoleon complex and that he's not nearly as smart, cunning, or menacing as he tries to be. He was always threatening, yes, but ever since the first game, Cortex was always meant to be more comedic and pathetic than menacing. Lex Lang nails his personality in NST.

>Cortex is menacing in the originals.
He was a joke in everything after the first game. 2 only worked because he had the presence of a giant holographic head, but the only masks the fact he has no power or resources outside of getting Crash to do his bidding

i just wish we could say the same for crash tag team racing but now everybody has seen how bad of a game it was and most people usually give CotT and MoM a bad rep i would say CTTR was the worst one out of them all next to Boom Bang

Attached: CTR - Crash Team Racing (USA)-190404-201524.png (1440x1080, 158K)

buy it fag

I can't deny that Evil Coco pushes it further than Tawna, especially since she was supposed to be flirty and seductive in personality.

Attached: 1553825629319.png (860x480, 285K)

>Boom Bang
Oh god, don't fucking remind me of that.

>No Trophy Girls
Well, that was a given.

I know Twinsanity wasn't as polished. But holy fuck that guy is obsessed.

Was A Heroe's Tail even good? I herd it made up for the massive fuck up that was Enter the Dragon Fly.

youtube.com/watch?v=J_fwXYOSbdw

Attached: 1554821866486.jpg (480x368, 32K)

Attached: 1532730503993.jpg (1114x930, 416K)

It was alright. Not as good as the original games, but yeah, it's basically Spyro's Twinsanity. Last good non-Insomniac Spyro game.

>NST
>better
go suck a dick

Attached: image.jpg (636x672, 254K)

Nostalgia goggles are a powerful thing. Take them off.

fuck. I recognize that artist
sauce me, please

Sierra forced a quick cash-in sequel out of them within a year, so they were kind of short on options. Crash 2010's development ended up being a total mess which is why Activision pulled the plug. I can't really even call it a big shame since Radical had three chances with the franchise and none of them really were all that great.

Nina is goddamn hideous but I would

Attached: omar-olvera-nina-final.jpg (1920x2485, 379K)

Nina is cute and perfect! CUTE AND PERFECT!

Attached: 1499646565966.jpg (1024x1280, 308K)

What would you do if coco looked at you like this?

Attached: unknown.png (317x444, 209K)

>Nina is blue
>Cortex doesn't want to admit he's her father
So did be cuck N Tropy?

Assume the position.

Attached: 1446789160694.jpg (750x1000, 153K)

What even is that look? She looks spaced out, or about to yawn.

Regardless, Coco is not for lewds if that is what you're implying. There are other Bandicoots for that.

LEAKED IMAGE OF NINAS REAL FATHER

Attached: ixIJRnkjEclMf8ZCYijT84En5Bb.jpg (500x282, 15K)

PELT HER WITH CRATES

Attached: co.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

Does this become snuff if you miss 100?

>Coco canonically has boobs.

Lewd.

Tropy is blue due to prolonged exposure to the vacuum of space. Nina was intended to be more pasty but was recolored blue due to radical's redesigns.

Attached: 1553556427489.jpg (2088x2088, 215K)

I always just took it as being white makeup, since she's obviously got that goth look going on

N Tropy's skin color isn't a genetic thing, it's a side effect of extensive use of time travel

Attached: 1550705666681.png (924x721, 58K)

Was Ninas silence an intended thing or a cut/rushed thing? I thought it may be a joke about his daughter was basically Crash

crash has been shit post ND and that has not and will not change.

It was too rough to be a good game, but I hope it does somehow get a remake. I would buy that shit.

Attached: great.png (254x246, 128K)

Twinsanity is the kind of game that is supposed to get remakes. Mediocre games that could've been amazing deserve second chances more than already amazing games.

>N sane trilogy turned out great
>CTR Nitro fueled is looking amazing
>We live in a timeline where a remaster of Twinsanity that includes all cut content is plausible

Attached: fantastic.png (395x296, 187K)

Stop getting my hopes up you shit, it'll never happen.
Even the devs are desperate for it to happen, if the grovelling art works then twinsanity would be one of the best 3D platformers, no joke

Attached: twinsanniversary_small.jpg (800x647, 307K)

No wonder they're desperate for it. They probably genuinely wanted to make something fantastic and they got fucked out of it.

Attached: bubbles_by_eloogls-db2765k.png (848x804, 903K)

Should the remaster ever happen I really hope Spiralmouth will handle the soundtrack

Sadly Spiralmouth has been absent completely since they handled Twinsanity's soundtrack. It's more likely that, if a remaster ever happens, either a different acapella group will handle it, or the music will be remade to be instrumental like how it was in NST.

Here's his letter as well. I can't imagine how badly he wants twinsanity to happen if he asking them like this.

So unfair that we got titans instead of this

Attached: twinsanity_remaster_open_letter.jpg (660x660, 219K)

Damn, I guess he really wanted Twinsanity to be a good game
The rumors that Vivendi fucked them over might be true then

spiralmouth has been disbanded since 2005, so it won't happen

>not really into metal
>love a bunch of metal vidya covers
I think its when ever any metal song has vocals do I tune out. I could listen to like Killing Floor's soundtrack all day, but trying to listen to the non-instrumental version of Collapsing from KF2 I cannot do.

Attached: really_makes_your_wumpas_spin.png (800x800, 955K)

Same here, I don't care for metal but I can listen to shit like RichaadEB and GaMetal all day.

>they even drew the NPC skunk that gives up on you into it

Wow, I didn't realize the devs were this passionate about it. Wasn't there whispers of them making a deep-dive behind-the-scenes documentary on the making of Twinsanity?

Attached: 1270850242028.png (216x238, 66K)

Well that's a darn shame

Attached: obj_motherfucker elecrocutes the coot.png (960x720, 1002K)

Two of the member took part in this but that was nearly 10 years ago. youtu.be/3gE_vckMjvs

Twinsanity was the last Crash game that had soul until NST and it shows. Despite the rushed animations and the glitches and shit, you can tell they really wanted to make a great Crash Bandicoot game, you know? I feel so bad for them.

Fucking love RichaadEB, gotta respect the mad man for doing a fucking Bad Apple metal cover just for shits and giggles

Attached: bd04ba7abe517b0c98a8b12d7827d0f2c000badb93923d38df00a0e2a7ffad6d.png (147x340, 72K)

Attached: d578f23b11d58b56005b31d7906ad4101f3a213e21a0ce19e3c0001ad2b3d01e.png (900x600, 534K)

Attached: f0f440e17f762014138b10e3c6df8b28.png (1260x1752, 776K)

>no Twinsanity like game with Coco and Tawna pairing up.

Attached: 320adb2d78d0928e8e527e6f134edc37f357afe70ff9b32ab003caf145826786.jpg (1280x1340, 380K)

>they recycled the music from another Crash kart racer that was cancelled
youtu.be/Z4fSuvmKD9A

what is this

From what I gather, back around 2009 Radical Entertainment wanted to try another Crash reboot. They came up with Crash Landed, a platformer, and this untitled racing game.
Both were going to use another new art style, hence why Crash and company look so odd.

Attached: development.jpg (960x540, 163K)

including a DS port.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4t0Jcmg42s

wow

Landed has such a striking art direction, would love to see where they went with it

>N sane trilogy turned out great
In what world?
The artstyle is horrible and the physics are still fucked

Is there really a need for a soundtrack remaster?

Are there even any levels in Crash 1 with 100 Crates?

>le soul
pic related
>Waah I can't walk on the rope in road to nowhere anymore due the the new hitbox
I 100%'d the originals several times and 100%'d the remastered games, the pill shaped hitbox changes nothing, git gud

Attached: KYS KFC.jpg (1200x1033, 106K)

Not really as long as they still have the original audio masters. The biggest problem would be not having music for new levels and content

It's not about gitting gud.
I 100% the original multiple times. The remaster is still shit that looks like trash made in unity.
You have the taste of a brainlet zoomer.

This, there was a huge amout of cut content according to the secret gallery
But only 2 unused songs were found in the game, with one of them that should have been used in the ice lab

You can refer to my previous pic for any 'arguments' and opinion you might have in the future
This is the last (You) you'll get from me, shitposter-kun

>No argument
>Just calls me shitposter and is too much of a pussy to keep the discussion after getting completely BTFO

Attached: 1423626879508.jpg (640x448, 138K)

I meant to say,
Is there any good acapella bands, good enough to replicate the sound?

Take off your nostalgia goggles. The art style is the most faithful to the original we could've gotten and was leagues better than anything else we had in the past. The physics are barely "fucked", jumps are just a bit tighter in like 4 levels.
Also the fact that the first thing you really do is resort to calling someone who disagrees with you a zoomer is about what I'd expect from you.

Kill yourself you dumb kike shill

Attached: comparison.gif (500x281, 3.42M)

>different = bad
Cry more.

Fuck off brainlet retard

>worse = bad
true

How is it worse?

Attached: b1580e6c49b210249f40aabec08f65c8ce17507b89caff573c68b12c19ed96ac.png (1160x963, 1.08M)

You first, boomer.

new is Crash dropping in slomo, old is him getting ''3d printed''

Attached: b4026426c33d8a97d25181b21bf48482a659e4a144afc8e8d2621186c82ac4aa.jpg (525x1522, 148K)

OP has killed himself

Attached: 1554532031111.png (210x226, 119K)

Attached: 1552591025485.jpg (738x638, 132K)

anyone try playing CTR emulated on their computer with a wired 360 controller?

Attached: 1554326444165.png (443x453, 271K)

I don't get it

I like them both a lot for different reasons.
Lex really nails the comedic element of Cortex, but I can see why people wouldn't like that.
youtube.com/watch?v=OoJw-Ew1U80&list=PL9D33F6B9DDDBF83C&index=12

I agree he was hard to understand, I just like listening to all the cut dialogue from CTR. I hope Beenox adds some of it back in.

Literally unplayable

Universal were cunts during the PS2 era weren't they? Not only did they fuck over Crash for a good while but Spyro was massacred at the altar.

They should not remake Twinsanity, but instead just go back to Crash Evolution. A large scale platformer having Crash, Cortex, and Coco traveling dimensions and worlds to defeat the Evil Twins. It would essentially be an entirely new game anyway. Making a literal Twinsanity remake probably wouldn't sit well with many people. Crash needs to go big for his next title.
crashbandicoot.fandom.com/wiki/Crash_Bandicoot:_Evolution

Attached: Crash Evolution.png (904x1280, 1.16M)

SAUCE

>normie
I think we know who the real newfag is here

this is why nobody likes catfags

why

Attached: 1549572360171.jpg (3000x3000, 2.02M)

>boot up emulator
>start twinsanity
>camera controls are inverted both horizontally and vertically
>no sign of any way to change it in the options menu
jesus christ was I fine with this when I was a kid?

Attached: 1550136569378.png (777x964, 109K)

Attached: 1547488705380.jpg (617x800, 127K)

Attached: dawc57x-46f51f02-513a-41a4-84fa-07fb250f4187.png (683x776, 335K)

Attached: 1548011027568.jpg (1700x1700, 292K)

Attached: pshh.png (227x232, 86K)

Attached: 1543953321721.jpg (708x1024, 106K)

Attached: 1553803590360.jpg (1000x1000, 117K)

Attached: 1548359135491.jpg (628x800, 89K)

Is this supposed to look like Crash is curbstomping Cortex?

Honestly flattering.

Attached: 1547301988988.gif (475x481, 337K)

that'd be great

he's just surfing

Attached: 1554610233844.png (2500x2100, 893K)

Better than that - he's using him as a surfboard.

Canonical breasts

C A N O N

Attached: unknown.png (227x169, 50K)

google

W O A H

Attached: 1548011197284.png (411x350, 90K)

>yfw fresh meat for my pot

Attached: 1546150155775.gif (307x346, 490K)

>There are other Bandicoots for that.
Apparently not. Where are the trophy girls?

Attached: 9f9cd45992d273576bee36b0f3f16656_sdsu-sports-block-archive-kobe-shrug-meme_500-334.jpg (500x334, 64K)

I like Twinsanity, but I think remaking it outright after CTR would be a bad move for the franchise. I think people want something new for Crash after all the remakes. However there is so much cut content from Evolution/Twinsanity that you could make a brand new and ground up Crash game with all those ideas and concepts alone. Just don't do a 1:1 remake of Twinsanity itself.

Yes and it's pretty good aside from awkward powersliding controls. The bumpers are really stiff.

lmao just as big as her canonical butt

Attached: 1553555156594.png (525x570, 238K)

so my LB button is jammed and I tried switching the powerslides from bumper to trigger

for some reason I cannot turbo from sliding. I can slide but when I hit the other trigger with correct triming I do a bunny hop

controls work fine as bumpers, i'll prob end up picking up a new controller soon

Attached: a.png (166x149, 27K)

You can't salvage the game. If you combine all the game's disjointed and scrapped ideas, what you have is no longer Twinsanity.

Attached: 1532199613361.png (619x460, 380K)

Attached: 1487541179911.png (776x844, 105K)

Attached: 1544173178884.png (311x316, 277K)

What you have is something way better, that could potentially surpass the original games in quality.

People keep shouting TWINSANITY REMAKE though and it just wouldn't be at that point.

They should make a new game, with new ideas. One not attached to Twinsanity, but in the vein of it, with open world hub design and linear level warps scattered throught (maybe like Spyro does things).

That way you can easily get away with both styles of platformer.

Dont forget the warp in the parallel N.Sanity Island that's clearly supposed to take you back to the regular island, but just crashes the game.

I dunno, personally I disagree. Twinsanity with all the cut content would basically be a new game. Making an entire new game like Twinsanity seems like a waste of resources when there's so much cut from the actual game that you would already have a new game, and it would be made with less effort and potentially more money.

remake looks ugly

*and could potentially make more money.
That's what I meant.

This. A remake in the spirit of Twinsanity would be great, but nothing more. Even Cortex teaming up with Crash to face a an even greater threat is a good premise for a new game, but it doesn’t have to be as goofy as TS was. Crash is fortunate that is has a pretty solid cast of memorable characters to work with already.

>I dunno, personally I disagree. Twinsanity with all the cut content would basically be a new game.
That's exactly what I just said.

>Making an entire new game like Twinsanity seems like a waste of resources when there's so much cut from the actual game that you would already have a new game

I like Twinsanity. I've beaten the game at least 8 times, but there's literally nothing to else to squeeze out of Twinsanity's story except a few extra character cameos. Leave the book closed for christ's sake. Let VV get their creative juices flowing after two straight remakes, and make something they are actually passionate about and have been wanting to make since they were last developing Crash.

What they make may actually be MUCH better than Twinsanity and I promise you they have noted the fanbase's love for Twinsanity.

>but just crashes the game.
no, get it out. for real? I never made it that far in the game and never seen anyone record crashing the game going through the portal

Unless it was just my copy. But I went through the portal three times and the game locked up and crashed all three times at around the same time.

based. if these faggots are so intent on changing shit, why don't they make their own fucking game?

You retards really act like you've never seen Titans

Which the series can go back to looking like, any time.

Attached: pasadena_by_kempferzero_dd43qn1.png (698x763, 231K)

>you will never play a Twinsanity remake with a level set in the Moulin Cortex
>you will never see Crash as Cortex sliding around a burlesque house, crashing through dressing rooms and where girls are performing

She would be a good addition for Nitro Fueled cast. Better than Zam and Zem at least.

MOTHER!?

CORTEX!!

WHAT IS IT!?

Attached: red_hot_and_cinderella_by_kempferzero-db03w8w.png (938x794, 110K)

Attached: moulin_cortex_by_kempferzero-db0uarm.png (1302x912, 241K)

Attached: moulin_cortex_cocos_by_kempferzero_dd1x4zg.png (1064x1268, 596K)

Don't you still have your ps2 faggot?

>we will never get a fan made game for the fans like Sonic Mania for crash with kempferzero as the main character designer

A Damn Shame if you ask me and my dick

imagine

Attached: o_o_by_kempferzero-dbiqdvf.png (737x592, 93K)

Attached: 1530659249227.gif (318x222, 753K)

Would be at my mum's house, and I'm not sure if she still has it and if it still works if she does. And it'd mean bringing it back and setting it up and finding space in my crowded room just to play one game.

I'm already playing the emulated version as we speak.

Add Tawna.

Attached: 1495584977912.png (510x582, 34K)

this looks nice youtube.com/watch?v=Cc_ztaJqRLE

Lewds asside, he has a pretty cute and cartoony style, it could be great

>thread is still up
>lewds haven't been deleted

Truly based thread

Attached: 1523467275241.png (600x448, 159K)

>newfag
Found the norman.

Attached: 1554099120353.png (505x388, 125K)

>Not Love Potion Disaster like game

I love this perv's art. It's rare for this kind of stuff to be drawn so well.

Attached: 1554076806512.jpg (473x522, 24K)

I remember my brother and I trying to 100% this game and we couldnt find the last Gem, we searched every level top and bottom for it and tried to stay away from guides or anything. we finally said fuck it after weeks and found out the last Gem is sitting down underneath a rock on one of the last frozen levels

Thinking about getting the trilogy remake since I enjoyed Sly 1 which people compare to Crash. Anything I should know about it? Is any game of the three notably worse?

how did you two bear the glitchy mess

In my opinion all three are improved. A common flaw people point out is the controls are slightly different. Jumps are a bit heavier across all three games; it's not especially noticeable until you're playing levels like The High Road or doing that one bonus jump in Crash 2.
Crash 1 gets better saving, you only have to not die to get the colored gems as opposed to all of them, and it gets time trials that are pretty fun, plus Stormy Ascent.
Crash 2 also gets time trials, otherwise it's basically the same. Polar's controls are a bit clunky.
Crash Warped gets Future Tense, which is by far the best level in the game. It also gets Eggipus Rex and Hot Coco their real time trial times.
The new music is divisive. I personally love it all and I feel the only truly inferior new tracks are The Eel Deal and Boulders. Other than those, absolutely amazing soundtrack.
Buy it. Seriously. This is how you do a remake, and they're incredibly well-made.

Attached: ezgif-2-f4bcde2c6647.gif (423x375, 3.74M)

What are these skins from?
Did I miss a game or something?

Cute

I wasn't concerned about them as remakes, I was already convinced that they're good remakes, just about them as games. You just jump around and go OCD for crates, right?

Assuming this'll be your first time playing these games, I think they're all damn good games but Crash 2 is by far the best one. 2 > 1 > 3. Warped has gimmick levels that aren't very fun, but it's still great. 1 has very different level design compared to the other two, and Crash has a smaller moveset to work with.
Crash 1 is the hardest. Don't be too put off by its difficulty, the other two are not as hard unless you plan on 100%ing them.

>Wanna see me run to that mountain and back?"

Yeah, for the most part. 100%ing the games entails getting Gems, which you get upon breaking all crates in a level. Sometimes this task is complicated due to branching paths and Death Routes, which are routes that you can only access if you do not die in the level before reaching it.

Bosses are fun but pretty easy, especially in 2 and Warped. Don't expect much of a challenge there.

100%ing the games in general is complicated due to Colored Gems. Sometimes you can't get all the crates in one level because 4 or 5 are locked behind a red gem path. So you have to get the red gem in another level before you can get that level's gem. The 2nd and 3rd games all have true endings that you get upon 100%ing them, though you only have to do Time Trials in the 3rd game; the other two's are optional.

What are these costumes a reference to?

That futuristic neon map from CNK

We wuz Villians an shiet

They're just original content created by Beenox inspired by the track Electron Avenue from CNK.

Attached: Screenshot_20190407-234142_Gallery.jpg (1440x2960, 1.15M)

Oh right.

Does that mean the CTR remake is getting all of CNK's tracks as well?

Yeah, that was revealed a while ago. CTR is getting all of CNK's tracks.

Yes.

13 tracks confirmed by the devs

bump

Attached: 1481050543064.jpg (1280x1604, 900K)

Reminder that this exists

youtube.com/watch?v=1t_4YclrGqM

I'm glad we don't have these.

Woah

Was all this stuff really cut from the game? The amount of cut levels almost doubles the amount of playable levels. Has another game ever been gutted as much as this one was?

Attached: crash.png (862x611, 77K)

I dare you to look up the cut ideas for Enter the Dragonfly.

Yes. In fact even more was cut if you include everything not included from Crash Evolution. Tons of alien worlds and characters that were scrapped such as pic related.

Attached: hanging-city-58d7f2e4c7a62.jpg (640x480, 82K)

Attached: hanging-city-ground-58d7f33f6a196.jpg (640x480, 80K)

fucking based

"It should have been two dimensions, but we ran out of time."

This sucks so much man.

Attached: 1432976501939.png (700x700, 151K)

crashmania.net/en/games/crash-bandicoot-evolution/introduction/
This would've been amazing.

There's tons of scrapped characters that didn't even make it out of the concept stage.

Attached: character-montage-58d7e1b72ce3a.jpg (1200x837, 360K)

Man. I'm surprised the game wasn't Sonic 06 level of bad considering all of this

What was it? Budget, time constraints, or both?

All of the above, and the developers felt it was too close to Ratchet and Clank, which sounds like a bullshit reason to scrap all this stuff to me. Twinsanity was essentially a reset halfway through the development time, and was the downsized version of Evolution. The Twinsanity that was released was a downsize of an already downsized game. It is tragic. Evolution could've been Mario Odyssey in scale. Poor Crash just can't catch a break.

Attached: foofie-58d7e0bf82f41-2.jpg (575x640, 82K)

big smiles for good bread

Attached: 1549275827818.png (2116x2161, 2.97M)

I'm curious what direction Vicarious Visions will take the Crash series. I think it's already in development as we speak. It's a tough act to balance the Naughty Dog roots that people love, while still adding new elements to keep the series fresh.

Attached: volcanic-grounds-58ded65600d07.jpg (640x511, 141K)

I think a lot more people would feel Twinsanity was Sonic 06 bad if not for the huge amount of charm and soul it has. It makes up for the glitches and unpolished shit, mostly.

Twinsanity had SOUL.

Attached: 1498695285.dawmino_coco_bandicoot_tuffet.jpg (973x1280, 178K)

Attached: 1478682122.lurking-leanne_coco_bandicoot.png (470x1050, 534K)

Attached: based.jpg (643x1191, 291K)

Attached: 1498505652574.jpg (640x480, 31K)

Kick me

Attached: 1498505715306.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Attached: 1495845056596.png (320x400, 65K)

I liked the wrath of cortex

Be happy with it, because it could’ve been this

Attached: D8075883-E0F4-4709-94FB-06516F15587B.jpg (333x298, 28K)

It was alright. Fuck those extra levels though. Almost all of them were vehicle levels.

Attached: tumblr_orul6hTuDb1v9b5wno2_1280.png (632x484, 207K)

>NST is the definitive way
This is only true of the original Crash Bandicoot, it's a direct improvement. However, the physics changes to Crash 2 and 3 makes them feel worse in NST imo,

Attached: 1481072711915.png (2000x1828, 994K)

WoC has the second best Crash soundtrack behind Twinsanity. FACT
youtube.com/watch?v=45By-rjCB40

Attached: 1497374642306.jpg (1500x500, 158K)

WHAT THE FU-

Blessed thread. It's convinced me to play through twinsanity again, after all these years.

Attached: FortesqueCry.jpg (390x390, 31K)

Crash 1 is my favorite

Attached: 39810453_1792671707477090_1286790915054108672_n.jpg (1080x1350, 68K)

On a scale of 1 to 10 what are the chances of:
1. Twinsanity that's basically just a re release
2. Twinsanity with all the glitches fixed
3. Full Twinsanity remake with NST level graphics
4. Full Twinsanity remake with cut content added in

I just want the Evil Twins to make a comeback. They were great.

>1
>3
>5
>7

youtube.com/watch?v=1QYat6trUic
Agreed. I felt they really meshed together well with the Crash universe.

Attached: teen-cortex-58d7df4e95936.jpg (643x800, 67K)

Their boss theme is among the best songs in the entire Crash franchise, and one of my favorite boss themes ever.

Imagine if Spiralmouth got back together just to score a remake of twinsanity

It is I, Aku Aku. It is my duty to protect you.

Attached: 1551014706387.png (700x989, 571K)

A man can dream

Attached: 1546881402632.png (532x431, 13K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2-LuAMwwsH8

I'm sorry, but Crash is RATED E!

mikoyan

This sounds like some Courage The Cowardly Dog shit and I love it.

They're gonna remove the Trophy Girls because they're sexist

The Huge Adventure and N-Tranced are fun games considering how simple most of the levels are. I don't remember playing Purple.

Attached: crash-bandicoot-the-huge-adventure-completo-gba-D_NQ_NP_666429-MCR27096675687_032018-F.jpg (800x795, 191K)

He was in Detroit Become Human and that came out last year I think, you moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=-4Q8j7TzMnU
>People actually thinking Clancy died. lol

>Coco gave me huge boners as a kid
Help me bros, I don't wanna go to the furry side

holy shit, same here man
but luckily I escaped it
it's not too late, user

Attached: 1454019083077.jpg (2715x2385, 421K)

the only person who can judge what you jerk off to alone is yourself.

For me it was Carmelita Fox and since Sly is basically dead I can stay in the light side

I was the same way. Bandicoots are not a gateway drug, you're fine.

Attached: coco.png (932x912, 120K)

Jerkin' off to furry porn doesn't make you a furry. It's making a fursona and being insufferable online. Anyone who tells you different is a fursuit-wearing furry trying to pressure you into joining the "community".

Attached: 1549940103516.jpg (960x720, 66K)

I gotta say this guys art is starting to awaken something in me

Attached: 1548225326106.png (520x482, 211K)

Purple is dogshit. Both of the crossover games are awful minigame collections with shitty platforming in between.

Kempfer's work is the most effective advertising for the Crash series I've ever seen. He must be professional, and the Crash art is a side gig.

o-okay

Attached: tricks_on_car_by_kempferzero-daq7n4u.png (1106x1588, 92K)

Attached: crash_is_back_by_kempferzero_dbofsd6.png (942x774, 943K)

Attached: ostrich_riding_by_kempferzero-dbzdepl.png (656x1052, 42K)

Shiting must be awkward when your asshole is covered in fur

FPBP

>this song
>this video

youtube.com/watch?v=U0fZJ-zeoZs

Quite a day it was when I first saw this... I'm positive it made me a different person.

Attached: 8f5.png (339x636, 184K)

>That actual Coco voice clip at the end
What did Radical mean by this?

Attached: Wew men.jpg (266x375, 52K)

Attached: Crash Bandicoot N_ Sane Trilogy_20170822150715.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

Attached: woah.png (444x440, 157K)

Attached: Crash Bandicoot N_ Sane Trilogy_20170810210102.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

I never knew I needed this in my life.

Attached: Crash Bandicoot N_ Sane Trilogy_20171212222222.jpg (1920x1080, 412K)

Attached: 1477331752279.jpg (300x437, 29K)

Attached: Coco_Stunned.jpg (720x409, 69K)

Attached: preparation_by_kempferzero-dc3c9os.png (686x541, 303K)

Attached: ctr_coco_by_kempferzero_dd0hp5c.png (713x727, 374K)

Attached: break_by_kempferzero-danqf6j.png (988x994, 83K)

Attached: 5675633.gif (245x210, 1.14M)

Based cocoposter

Attached: cocodance.gif (480x270, 2.99M)

Attached: cocolaugh1.gif (480x270, 1.5M)

Attached: 1546883935169.jpg (600x877, 116K)

Attached: 1497366712183.jpg (1024x575, 141K)

Can only Bandicoots super spin? Also Coco's spin color looks appealing on the eye

Attached: DCKW11tXUAAaNzz.jpg (1200x675, 77K)

>Can only Bandicoots super spin?
The penguins in the second game do it. So no.

Also I think there was a mini game in Crash Bash where everyone can do it.

>+3
Blame youself for play toddler games OP

Usually I just bandwagon on this shit but I am legit convinced there is something about this game that transcends it's perceived shiftiness. I think the turning point was Rooftop Rampage.

youtube.com/watch?v=Onx_KKcheM4

Attached: 1553554186705.png (610x763, 87K)

Attached: 1537639939629.png (663x886, 61K)

Best trophy girl, best color scheme

nahh Amy best grill
green hair don't care

Attached: 1548535948919.png (1855x1211, 100K)

>normie
not him but unironically leave

Attached: approval.png (82x82, 13K)

>Still no confirmation of Troph-E girls

I'm literally shaking. I don't trust Canada to not drink the estrogen kool aid.

Black hair is the best.

Attached: tumblr_pe52hdeeOq1utwnblo2_1280.png (1280x983, 583K)

Worst part about Crash Twinsanity was the shit tone. Crash Bandicoot was nothing like this. While there was indeed slapstick humor before, the games always had this ever so slight reverence to them, which is completely absent in this title and ever since. Also this game has mostly jokes through dialogue (leaving Crash himself as merely a prop), while classic Crash had mostly practical humor. Also FUCK a capella. Truly the death of Crash Bandicoot.

Attached: d8be8d87caf35e5db720dd2d1e77ca573f007e57343b9ff2c4a0aabc48a8ecc0.png (517x748, 285K)

Attached: 1497418434869.png (391x246, 232K)

Attached: 1546881270500.jpg (251x376, 23K)

I almost wish this song wasn't a cover.

The idea that any woman could be so degenerate was uplifting.

Attached: 1541220663547.jpg (1249x447, 32K)

Attached: 1550281320501.webm (1280x720, 748K)

All these skins they are making are getting me excited about a twinsanity set where you get Evil Crash, Evil Coco and maybe a Good Cortex? Now come Yea Forums give your Uncle Cortex a hug.

Attached: snapshot.jpg (854x480, 80K)

>spins u away

Attached: tenor[1].gif (450x498, 451K)

>Evil Coco skin
Never could they get away with something so degenerate in current year.

Attached: 1548010421204.png (336x544, 348K)

>Evil Coco
That would be excellent, but I really doubt they'd put her in.

Attached: 1532288345067.jpg (1600x2400, 515K)

personally I think it's a 50/50 shot whether the trophy girls will be shaking it in the remake

hope they at least make it into the adventure mode after matches

Attached: 1549968034121.webm (702x900, 2.39M)

Attached: 1553798449508.png (1024x1167, 387K)

Attached: 1477690319483.png (500x435, 19K)

Attached: 1486130737439.jpg (922x910, 401K)

>takes your spot in the roster
nothing personal STINKERS

Attached: D3wgsqSW4AAh8pD.jpg (1200x799, 85K)

Thankfully he died in Twinsanity after finally snapping.

Attached: 1501231948115.png (923x758, 292K)

Attached: 1499909375433.png (774x1029, 370K)

Attached: 1540630377823.png (832x765, 67K)

Why does she want to fuck him?

Attached: 1497541759445.png (825x545, 32K)

Attached: 1548008711549.jpg (677x577, 203K)

Attached: Dzt-G7wX0AALea2.jpg:orig.jpg (2316x3535, 789K)

Nice. Some new art

Attached: tawna_and_coco_by_qpqq_dd441cx.png (1033x1574, 1.99M)

Attached: D3bDJClU8AAj-n-.jpg_orig.jpg (4049x3196, 977K)

Attached: 1530378961176.png (2920x1642, 2.92M)

Don't mind if I do.

Attached: 1498173666324.png (755x725, 144K)

>When your Niece gets obj_motherFUCKED

Attached: 51172777_1177936625711466_633480765030849275_n.jpg (1080x1349, 138K)

Attached: BAjY3qZCEAEU-DA.jpg:orig.jpg (381x800, 54K)

I'm scared that I'm starting to think Beenox may actually be better at making Crash than Vicarious Visions

Attached: 1500257835647.gif (264x313, 2.73M)

I really wish that we could have any kind of word about the sequel of Thieves in Time. I really want to know what happens after that.

Most anons here have a rainforest of hair on their asses, so it's not that complicated

Attached: 1548785593574.jpg (821x1024, 250K)

I doubt it. Even though it was reviewed well and sold well, Sony is 100% in the interactive movie business, so unless they do to Sly what they did to God of War, the raccoon is lost forever.

As someone who used to rip and tear self-damage, its very different from animals.

Tifa and Tawna

there can only be one

Attached: 1549276326416.png (1176x1056, 78K)

Is that cartoon series coming out anytime soon?

Apparently they are sitting on 52 whole episodes with half coming out in October of this year and the rest coming out in July of next year but we still haven't seen anything besides that trailer from awhile ago.

Attached: 1553803282189.png (739x1187, 294K)

Was it that bad?

Nah. It was pretty good, but it definitely does feel unfinished.

They’re all in varying degrees of completion but yes

There’s a higher chance of a brand new game taking ideas from twinsanity over a twinsanity remake

Bandicoots are literally orange humans. You’re fine

Holy fuck

Liz sucks and is canonically a bigger white than Tawna

>canonically a bigger white
Good to know.

woah

Whats up with all the Twinsanity posts recently?

The idea of the game is okay, but it's just badly executed.
Still miles better than fucking crash of the titans.

WOAH

An excuse to post Coco mostly.

Couldn't we do it on CTR threds?

Attached: 7ac9d9488e9c67acd1b58aacef620952.gif (563x900, 367K)

We do.

Open your mouth, twerp.
>tfw she will never fist you with her robo arm

Attached: 1517874774131.png (531x592, 25K)