Pick up that can, citizen

Pick up that can, citizen.

Attached: pickupthatcan.gif (348x372, 3.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GnYTs0JyTac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HOSTILE

Attached: 1498473043267.jpg (435x499, 130K)

FUCK

Attached: Gordon_op4_running.jpg (359x643, 90K)

Pick up that can... home

gonna have to actually bend down and pick it up in VR. It going to be that much more humiliating.

fuck off twitter

youtube.com/watch?v=GnYTs0JyTac

HLVR Can Picking Mode confirmed

Attached: spacejam.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Well Yea Forums what would you do in this situation? I bet you would beta the fuck out and pick up that can and even say "thank you, mr combine for not raping me in the ass". An then you wpuld crawl into your little hole and act all tough on 17chan like you always do.

sounds like you

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's what you'd do user.

>self-preservation is bad
>putting yourself in danger over something meaningless is virtuous
ok

sounds like me

Attached: wot.png (412x484, 281K)

are you projecting something user?

What game is this?

This mentality will always let other people use you like a toy and treat you like shit.

Hilarious.

detroit become human

>gordon freeman, brother of the savior of hummens, picks up the can because he's not a retard picking a fight he can't win over something incredibly trivial, goes on to dismantle the entire combine when in a position to fight back
>big brave user refuses to pick up can, immediately beaten to death by combine and dies pointlessly while shitting his pants
Wow user you're so brave and tough.

you'd get gunned down like a rat while I'd live to fight another day...

Attached: 1548644356337.png (600x600, 166K)

imagine fat journos butthurt

Garfield-Kart 2 Episode Two

not knowing it was an euphemism for sucking his cock there and then

They'll demand an easy mode where you start with the gravity guys

Why is this website filled with people who believe they're the protagonist of a young adult novel?

Sure thing, Sigmund.

Drop that bottle

Attached: Best AI.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

>user values trivial display of faux-manliness over actual heroism, integrity of character, or basic common sense
Just another day on Yea Forums. You aren't going to be remembered as that badass who died a martyr for refusing to be treated as a toy for somebody in power, you're going to be that retard who died like an idiot because you were too fucking prideful to pick up a can.

Because half the people here are young enough to still look up to those protagonists.

The ai in hl2 is absolute trash even on the hardest difficulty they are brainless.

Ok, you can go, hahaha.

>faux-manliness
>basic common sense
Are you immune to irony?

>that staredown at the end

Attached: 1515444736344.jpg (258x245, 12K)

That's because it's basically nerfed version of HL1's soldiers. Valve has removed stuff like squads and their leaders, advanced movement like trying to approach player from behind etc.

The one thing that fucked it all up is the enemies damage output i changed the damage and health for the combine and it made the game alot more fun