It's official. DMC > Sekiro

It's official. DMC > Sekiro.

Attached: 39393939.png (1440x1858, 1.42M)

thats not saying much.

okay good thanks for the info

>My shit game is better than your shit game
Congrats faggot.

Shame it didn’t translate to better sales than Sekiro

Attached: 0FE7F500-5656-4E33-8268-4F7F5720A8F0.jpg (927x1377, 317K)

Both are great games. And
>Sony
Who gives a fuck what these losers have to say

>the neo-sony audience
What was it, only 1.8% of the players beat Sekiro? Well it has risen now, but still.

>some PS4 awards

Although I agree with the statement, that's pretty gay. Go choke on a black dildo OP

Souls games were always painfully mediocre

>Came out two weeks after DMC
>outsold it

yikes

To be fair, sequel games generally have lower numbers than new IPs from established companies.

Especially one as well known as From Software.

>how do digital sales numbers work?
I'm not going to spoon feed you, google it.

Good thing neither are souls games!

This.
It's only pretentious "hardcore gamers" who think they're good because only they are autistic enough to actually play them.
>Congratulations on finishing sekiro, Jimmy, you're one of the few people who don't care if a game is fun or not.

>Sekiro fans on suicide watch

Both games were sold digitally and cost the same

How are fromsoftniggers going to mental gymnastics their way out of this one?
Find out in the next sekiro thread!

>Division 2 top selling game
i don't think i've seen a single thread
goes to show how dettached Yea Forums is from the real world

>To be fair, sequel games generally have lower numbers than new IPs from established companies

surely you can back up this wild fact with some evidence?

>GTA5
>2019

Attached: 84859FCE-4244-461B-A804-0E0406384BAB.jpg (644x960, 88K)

MLB doesn’t get a single thread anywhere in the world either, crazy how it’s a PS4 exclusive that sells well but no one talks about

Selling less means you're better.

crazy right
it's basically the 'must buy' game this gen
basically everyone who gets a ps4 buys gta5

Being a hipster feels good. Fuck rockstar.

This. One is a game while the other is a parry simulator.

I hear people saying that The Division 2 isn't actually a bad game, is that true?

define bad, most Ubi games aren't bad, they're just average and uninspired

I liked Division 1 but the beta for Division 2 felt very mediocre, it’s a very monotone game

>Sekiro for normies
>DMC5 for true patrician

This is some sad shit.

>niche game for masochist self-sucking "hardcore gamers" vs an easy to pick up flashy character action game adored by weeb shitters worldwide

Hmm I wonder how this could happen

>sells better
>still less votes

>post Dark Souls From
>niche
Are you like genuinely retarded?

only true normalfags who dont know what a messageboard even is play that shit

Soulsborne games are much less niche than DMC

Do you like car analogies, user?
Because I got a good one for you:
Jeep sells lots of Wranglers, but they're still niche SUVs

Uh, it sold 2 million in 2 weeks, where's those Sekiro numbers at? because last we read it failed to even keep pace with Dark Souls 3 or Bloodbourne. Show us the numbers, you keep saying it sold more, no numbers have been posted yet KEK

>not niche
>single games only sold about 2-3 million

THIS, Sekiro fanboys keep saying this shit, and they have yet to show us a single stat for it's lifetime sales so far.

>sequel games generally have lower numbers than new IPs from established companies.

Attached: 0411A4F3-75EE-4056-90FF-5565EBBA6177.gif (250x188, 554K)

Does anyone have urizens voice lines? specifically the "how can you be so powerful? you never lost anything"

Cope DMC fans

It's not even sales, it's top downloads for the month which does not translate into full lifetime sales. We're passed 2 million for DMC. Sekiro? *crickets* because neither the developers or anyone has posted it's raw numbers thus far. And we already know it did worse than Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 (both around 3 million total).

Arrrgh! If only Ubisoft would make another Assassin’s Creed instead of making new IPs! That game was so good! Arrrrrrghhhh!

Has there been a greater come back in vidya history?

Attached: 1545215759821.jpg (553x441, 26K)

Personally I enjoyed Sekiro more but DMC5 was still good, I don't know why people are trying to put these two games against each other.

Attached: 1535888186377.png (792x475, 375K)

It's not, but it's not revolutionary or mindblowing. It's better than Division 1 in every way but it's not innovative in any way either.

Let people enjoy what they enjoy, you dumb fucking cunt. Demeaning others because of the games they enjoy just goes to show how autistic and childish you are. Who cares if someone likes Sekiro, DMC, Kingdom Hearts or Barbie? If it makes them happy, if they enjoy it then it's a good game to them, being a faggot about what they enjoy makes you a child.

It's not people who like Sekiro, there's been a bunch of contrarians who have hated DMC5 ever since it was announced simply because people were hyped for it, and tried shitposting the game up until it's release.

Because anyone with taste knows DMC5 is better

t. seething journalists.
Sorry your reflexes are getting slow with age, millennials.

Today I remind them.

Attached: Sekiro flop.png (710x213, 24K)

You mean one person, Barry.

It’s just another high budget loot-shooter, except not in a space setting

its offiicial that dmc fanboys are undertale tier.

Except DMC is actually fun, instead of being some indie shovelware known only fur pandering to furfags.

Yea Forums actually has taste and standards. I'm surprised.

It already was official, when we did our own vote

Attached: keks.png (1072x412, 27K)

actually worse

Just look at any movie's box office and their sequels. That's why most companies are doing reboots and remakes of old franchises or simply droping the numbers.
Nu-Doom was only called Doom and the new one is "Eternal" instead of 2 or 5; The Avengers, new Halloween, new Alien, new Predator, new Spiderman and new Assassin's Creed don't use numbers for their titles either. It's hardly a wild fact

Both are good at what they do. I prefer DMC since it has harder combos to pull off and it's harder trying to master it but Sekiro has better bosses and every character isn't some KPOP star.

I hate the “furriness” of the characters in undertake, but it’s not a bad game

>one percent on pc
surely this isn't right? I refuse to believe it

Surprised DMC still has enough sway with all the Soul fanboys while the other has been a forgotten relic until recently

It's not surprising that fags vote against a game they can't beat

Attached: 1400662520730.jpg (228x221, 55K)

It's only including physical sales, no one buys physical on PC.
It's also by a written who thinks 80 + 20 + 1 = 100 rather than 101 and that Sekiro is spelled Sekrio.

Both the media create and the npd thread had it ahead of dmc.

>DMC5 is a wild success and is objectively the better game
>Cope

Attached: 1553533866461.jpg (666x689, 40K)

It's also written by an idiot*
My b.

You need to go back

>first of you
what

>ahead on a chart
>weeks after one game came out
>actual lifetime sales of the game
K

>New IP's sell better than sequels
>That's why they reboot old IPs in movies
Surely you're just pretending right?

I've beaten it and DMC5 still shits all over it.

The game has been sped run in like 30 minutes KEK

First of all, games are not movies. Numbers for movie sequels are lower because almost always you have to have seen the first one to see the sequel. Games don’t typically rely on you playing the previous title to play the new, mechanically and visually improved sequel. If a series is consistent in quality it’s sales numbers are usually going to get a bump each entry.

Second, your example of production companies remaking movies goes against your own argument, as they are making what they see as surefire sales with a known property instead of risking it on a new IP

Attached: 84CEAB2C-17C9-42A2-9EF5-6B46417DC27C.gif (220x210, 26K)

>normalfags don't like hard games
Wow what a surprise

It had it ahead despite launching 3 weeks later.

It's true and you know it
>Full priced game
>On a platform where you can get the very same game for free and paying customers are mocked

PC was a mistake

It's not hard though.

We are WAITING for those numbers, It's April now. We know DMC is ahead of 2 million. Sekiro? still NOTHING said of it's total sales only "sekiro on the uk charts!" WHERE'S the number faget. Stop dancing.

well one game has an easy + automatic mode, the other one is sekiro.
I liked both of them, it was a good month. sekiro is better though

Screencap all the sekiro boys saying it sold more for when it turns out it's lifetime is lower than DMC

No, it's not.

>snoystation

lmeo

yes, it is

It is talk a lot on specialized sport games sites. It is actually a pretty good franchise even if it has legacy issues that will never be fixed thanks to the lack of competition.

DMC 5 just felt like another DMC but done exceptionally well. If you’re a fan of the previous games you’ll love it. Personally I’m not a fan hack n slash games with combos that you buy from a store. Sekiro on the other hand was for me. I loved it. The bosses were the best of any From game yet, the combat was incredible and I loved the setting and OST. Exploration was pretty unrewarding, NG+ was a joke and some minibosses were overused but it’s still my GOTY so far, barely over RE2.

You're a faggot

salesposting is probably worse than metacritic posting

DMD is unironically harder than Sekiro.

>comparing two different games
retarded as fuck

NO, YOU

DMC5 needed more Dante levels and it would've been GOTY

That's what BP is for.

Normalfags don't play on dmd. They finish the game once on DH and never touch it again.

I'm not the same user who made the original claim, my claim is that numbered titles usually sell less than named titles because audiences think they need to play/see the previous installment
>games don’t typically rely on you playing the previous title to play the new, mechanically and visually improved sequel
That's true but there're people who won't aproach a sequel thinking they won't get the story