With Ace Attorney Trilogy out for consoles, Capcom has zero upcoming games even announced right? What are they making?

With Ace Attorney Trilogy out for consoles, Capcom has zero upcoming games even announced right? What are they making?

Attached: file.png (440x260, 84K)

re8 with rebecca as the mc

>What are they making?
Kino

Attached: E3.png (400x400, 114K)

Deep Down for the PS5 .

Incelborne in autumn

Megaman X9 baybee

RE3 Remake. Supposed to release this year

dragon's dogma 2. probably announced in 2020 though

Iceborne

Obviously RE3 remake

Marvel vs Capcom Infinte 2

>0 upcoming games
MMX9 has been teased right?

Also while not new I can see them doing more "Collection" rereleases since they have a plethora of IPs that they can do rereleases for (many of them being fighting game collections).

This fiscal year ended, they'll start announcing new stuff by the end of the month.

Resident Evil 2 remaster
Resident Evil 3 remaster
Resident Evil Code Veronica remaster
Dino Crisis 1&2 remaster
Godhand remaster
Onimusha HD collection
Darkstalker collection
Dragon Dogma 2
Lost Planet 4

You mean remake, not remaster for every one

I'm hoping Itsuno's next project is in fact Dragon's Dogma 2 and that Monster Hunter's B team (the guys behind the Portable series and Generations) are making a World spin off for the Switch. Now my dreams are that we're getting a Lost Planet 4 and Dead Rising 5 to wipe the slate clean as it were, and Deep Down will get a release date.

i'd rather anyone monster hunter related just worked on more content for MHW/MHW2

There's little point in developing Deep Down when MHW/Dragon's Dogma both have established fans and fill a rather similar 'niche' that Deep Down would.

>i'd rather anyone monster hunter related just worked on more content for MHW/MHW2
That's why the main team exists. Team B more or less takes what's established and put their own spin on it, which is fine by me. Besides we're getting Icebourne so releasing a Switch alternative would be a nice gesture.

Personally, what I'm hoping for is
>Mega Man X9, given how much it's been hinted at.
>A new fighting game, preferably in the VS Series, that'll take the best elements of UMVC3 and MVCI and mix them together. Preferably a Capcom All Stars, with the roster of UMVC3 + Infinite's new characters.
>DMC5 DLC, because the game needs a long shelf life.

Iwata is dead, so no more MH on Nintendo

What's Iwata have to do with decisions Capcom makes?

probably another Ace attorney i hope

After Googling what their studios are... here's my educated guess.

Consumer Division 1 is likely working on the Re3 Remake and DMC5 DLC.
Consumer Division 2 is working on Street Fighter V and nothing else likely for the rest of their days.
Consumer Division 3 is likely working on another Monster Hunter World Expansion and probably the next Ace Attorney game (Which will likely be for Switch).

Given RE2 and DMC5 where smash hits, I assume Capcom's releases will become more frequent in 2-3 years given they can now appropriate the profits as funds, but things will remain light for the time being.

All I hope it's the trilogy remakes sell sweet and compels them to release it multiplat instead of just the Nintendo portable of the moment

Division 2 works on online games, so DDO, MHF and any browser/mobile games they might have left.

dragon's dogma twoooooo!!!

dragon's dogma two!
dragon's dogma two!
DRAGON'S DOGMA TWOO!

Attached: 9A392B4E-270B-43EE-A1C9-660D72A3BB0B.jpg (576x1024, 86K)

Dino Crisis 1 & 2 hopefully

Monster Hunter World Iceborne and that rumored switch MH.

onimusha 1 and 2 hd is a thing already though?

Two right hands...

Iceborne is out in autumn.

Capcom producers also mentioned they do have a game in the works, and it is a past IP, but they won't give away what it is just yet.

Dragon's Dogma 2
Mega Man X9

1 is. Not 2.

If dino crisis gets announced I will not far for a month out of appreciation

We still need 2, 3, and 4 remastered
3 is highly unlikely though, due to Jean Reno being in the game.

>Just released RE2 lets release RE3 same year.
Lmao sure

>What are they making?
Shit, like usual.

There is a chance for something fighting game related, mind you, it doesn't have to be a new game perse, it may just be another collectionHD remaster, maybe an actual new season of SF V.

This come of a pathern, cause each year, out of compromise with their pass I suppose, Capcom always release something related to their fighting games, even if just to have something to show at EVO, some people say that it's time for a new proper fighting game from them, but as I said, a remaster or collection from their older games is more likely.

>wanting more Casual Hunter World
Cringe.

They still need something to announce in general, and considering how RE2 was announce, I wouldn't put pass to them to make another "We do it" with a concept art of Nemesis... at best, most likely just the logo.

Call me crazy, but with AAA games taking longer to make, I'm going to guess something like Mega Man is next to fill out the long waits for their larger titles.

Attached: rockmanx25th1_thumb.jpg (554x729, 118K)

MVC4
Street Fighter 6
Ace Attorney 7

Attached: 1513433120086.jpg (608x728, 144K)

jesus christ calm down Apollo

SFV development support days are already ending considering how nothing similar to a new season happened. It probably has a small team working on smaller updates for the title but I can see most of that division moving to something new right now or very soon.