This is actually incredibly addictive. I've been burnt out on the dragon ball fighting games and picked this up...

This is actually incredibly addictive. I've been burnt out on the dragon ball fighting games and picked this up. Anyone else working on their decks?

Attached: F69591E1-6317-4925-A7FE-CAEF896E2D5B.jpg (620x300, 121K)

I'm liking it but I feel like I missed some stuff with the tutorial being pretty short. How do I stun an enemy? The game wants me to do so, so I can unlock the next plot fight.

Some attacks stun. The game looks and feels really complicated but it's not. 3 steps to win, maintain/recover stamina, remove ops guard and stack power

Does anyone have images of all the avatar classes? I heard that one of the Android classes is female for example, and I'm trying to pick out my favorite avatar before I get my copy tomorrow.

Specials, or should I keep an eye on a certain character or type?

I felt dragonball fusions was pretty fucking fun. A lot better than most games.
Fusions simply took characters from other time lines and brought them in.
Most dragonball games are just rehashing the story via time patrol or just nothing at all.
In fusions you get 5 characters and a party and it worked cuz you hade Goten Trunks Pan and kid goku. With your MC who could be any race from human alien namek saiyan or Kaioshin. they make a wish and creat a whole new world to travel in. Super Saiyan is really powerful in this game when you get it too. To bad you don't get it until level 100, but it's fun and the fusing part can help customize your character even further.

Check all your cards for stunning attacks.

I bet the arcade version is even more addictive because you collect physical cards there.

Honestly, a lot of the DB games coming out that aren't fighting games (or fighting MMOs in Xenoverse's case) have been the best ones.

I hope World Mission does well. I'd love to see more of these types of DB games make it over here.

Also, Fusions 2 fucking when?

I'm interested in this but I don't know if this will have the difficulty/strategy variation to keep me interested. Can you guys give me a rundown on this?

I hate the equipment menu. There are so many items that are just copies with different names, and there is no way to search based on skill description. Also "fully recover stam each round" on cards is a lie. They only recover 25-50%

The game encourages you to have good variety in your decks and the card abilities are varied enough that there's good room for experimentation. I won't lie though, the start of the game is brain dead easy and it took a while before I felt like I really had to strategize with my builds.

How long of a while? I'd can handle an easy start if it leads to some challenge. Have you ever lost a battle?

The last battle of the story mode's first chapter is when I had to stop moving all my cards to the front row and winning in 1 turn. That was maybe 2-3 hours in I guess.

>this game isn't worth full price.
>it's just some spin-off card game with shitty graphics.
>I mean I'm having a lot of fun playing it.
>but why is it full price?

Attached: 1470001966679.png (519x316, 363K)

I dunno, Joe. Why's your Street Fighter board game as fucking expensive as it is? When is that shit getting released again, anyway?

dont worry, items arent allowed in online play/ranked.

>story mode took me 40 hours
>arcade mode is bosses are impossible
AAAAAAAAAA I WANT MORE STORY MODE

Do your allies ever go beyond super class? I have Note at lvl 46 already and she didn't change

What makes this better than something like Dokkan Battle?

>Forced to use the male avatar
>Game is slow as shit
>Garbage minigames mid match to make things slower

lvl 50 for god class

probably never. The battle system wasnt super good. mainly because they had it to where your character could never make a move because the ATB or what ever they called it could be restart. You had situations where the enemy had their turns multiple times before you could make one. but with tweaking you could fix that.