FFX is _____

FFX is _____

Attached: ffx.jpg (4096x3328, 3.09M)

C U T E !

The Titanic of Video games, you have the Love Story that drives the game, no memorable characters outside the Male & Female Leads, tons of melodrama, amazing Soundtrack, story built around a Crisis that we all know is unavoidable & THAT one iconic moment that makes everyone cry

the Final Final Fantasy

The last good installment into the final fantasy series.
And that's a goddamned shame.

Overrated. Objectively speaking. Like its a good game but there is so much bullshit in it from gameplay mechanics, menu speed, cutscene presentation in its "seamless" format so you can't properly skip things, too many boring environments between Besaid and Zanarkand, chocobo minigame is broken

>no memorable characters outside the Male & Female Leads

Attached: 1547258709319.gif (500x340, 988K)

>FFX is
the first FF i fapped as a teen, Wakka x Tidus was hot.

holy shit

XII exists

what about auron and jecht?

AH HA HA HA HA HA

fun

Attached: 1527654964323.jpg (475x360, 21K)

Beat me to it. I would've dropped this game right at Besaid if not for Wakka. John Di Maggio literally saves the start of the game.

Embarrassing to admit you like

one of the greatest games ever made hated by westaboos and brainlets

We know. We pretend it doesn't.

i love everything about teedus
no homo

Based and redpilled
Cringe and kyspilled

Attached: 1553219196458.jpg (400x394, 44K)

t. brainlet westaboo

Auron is more popular and memorable than the other ffx characzrrs, hence his inclusion in KH2 as a party member.

a good game that unfortunately ruined games for the next 10 years by making full voice acting, nonstop cutscenes and hallway level design the standard for Playstation games

The 2nd best FF, only bested by its sequel.

Attached: ff tiers, definitive edition.jpg (520x698, 95K)

Auron and Jecht are the best FF characters ever made. Also the whole cast is pretty memorable

great for creating my wife Rikku.

Why would you be embarrassed? Who the fuck even gets embarrassed over what game they like? Teenager I'm guessing?

I want to fuck Rikku while Lulu watches and acts like it's disgusting but can't look away

bad

A good game

Not the best FF but still respectable

You're all wrong. The correct answer was comfy

Attached: ffx2.jpg (4096x3328, 1.48M)

Auron and Jecht deserve their own goddamn game.

Instead we got FFX2

Imagine if FF went back to its roots and actually had you create a party of 4 warriors of light whose jobs and names you had to pick and then you were thrown in a fantasy world without 10 minute long cutscenes, that would be so weird haha

I liked X-2 but I understand, X-3 should not be a sequel and just be a prequel of Braska, Auron and Jecht doing their things, having only 3 characters wouldn't be an issue since it wasn't in X-2