More like ugly Tina

More like ugly Tina

Attached: 1554785073.jpg (850x478, 74K)

Not great but its an improvement for sure. Dont act like tina was attractive in the last game she looked horrific

all games in the series are ugly, it's a hipster thing.
attractiveness is mainstream MAAAANNNNN

She actually was pretty sexy

I'm not a cunnoisseur and even I know your taste in horrific and you need to re-evaluate your life.

Attached: 1523105668346.png (1280x738, 411K)

She's alright. At least she isn't fat.

God she looks worse, her kid version was better than this shit

t.Walt Disney

It really should be a crime to ever show loli characters as adults.

Yes, but does she still talk like she Straight Outta Compton?

>not making tina a reclusive, quiet, pacifist character that only reveals that she was tiny tina after forcing her to help you a while after you meet her
I mean come on

She had this bug where if you looked at her from a certain angle her left eye would face forward (the same direction her body faced) while her head was still turned to you. If this model doesn't do that it's already an improvement.

her life was saved because of a grenade, she loves explosives with all her heart

Why's that?

Not him but it ruins the character.

How so?

Because there's no development between then and now to explain the bipolar result. Their personality is almost invariably rewritten and you're just supposed to accept it's because they got older.

Ashly Burch is such an embarrassingly bad voice actress. The only reason she's so popular has to be because she sucks dick like a fucking pro. She either does really fucking annoying voices (Tiny Tina), a generic American teenage girl accent (Chloe, Aloi (sp), anime characters) or an embarrassing attempt at a foreign accent (Dark Willow). I can't think of anything good the Burch family has been involved in that was good because of them and not made significantly worse thanks to their contributions.

There was a mod that made her less ugly for 2, I'm hoping someone does the same for 3.

She was an ugly kid too, so what's your point?

Attached: 1550733881203.png (360x740, 186K)

Sometimes they become even better

Attached: 1amg8sojdawy.jpg (960x626, 122K)

Attached: 1527019621209.png (1452x955, 347K)

She looks like Olsen twins or strangers with candy

Bad argument. What... You want to know why it's a bad argument? It's a bad argument because you're clearly replying to a loli fan who only cares about them because they lolis, nothing more. He'll choose your pic related's right over left simply because she looks like right.

so who do you guys think devirginized tina?

why do people hate her look? she gave me a boner and still does give me a boner.

>Tiny Tina became Tranny Tina
Fuck you randy!

best girl

Attached: salaryman-kintaro-5726-923.png (220x220, 49K)

t.pedo

>why do people hate her look?
number of reasons, but some people like it or don't care for it either way, She's ugly (fucked up looking) because she's supposed to be this weird junkyard freak kid.

>she gave me a boner and still does give me a boner.
Because you're a lolifag and any kid character is likely to do that for you. This isn't even an anti loli post, I just don't know what better answer to give to you. She isn't even doing the cheesy anime loli shit to appeal to loli fans, yet she gives you a boner. The answer should be obvious.

Yikes

>I'm a lolicon because tiny tina gave me a boner when i was still in my teens
yeah fuck off

If she still does then yes also even when you were a teen I say yes considering she's just 13 and you probably mean 16-18

>big animu eyes
>small chin just like animy
>band aid across nose
>rosy cheeks
>small lips
>small and thin figure
there's literally nothing wrong with her and everything about her screams attractive.

>and still gives me a boner
Nice fail strawman

>everything about her screams attractive.
She looks like an up and coming crack whore

>>big animu eyes
pretty sure they were going for the weird uncanny look, since her whole theme was spaztic, dirty, junkyard kid
>>small chin just like animy
That's a reach
>>band aid across nose
Wow, more reaching? Look at the band-aids on her arm, patches on her clothes, etc. It's like they were going for something...
>>rosy cheeks
Imagine seeing her red-tinted nose and all the other features that's supposed to make look "off" and somehow see her cheeks as "rose tinted". Her cheeks aren't even rose tinted, they're literally a redish color and it expands to around her eyes.
>small lips
Now you're just making shit up
>>small and thin figure
>literally a post apocalyptic kid
Is she not supposed to have a small and thin figure?

Lolifags will find different things arousing and intentional about her design somehow, even the ones in denial about their lolifaggotry. He's listing off all those things like he really believes the devs who we all know don't go for that stuff were intentionally going for those kind of nods.

There's nothing wrong with an attractive crack whore

none of your points even disprove anything i said. she still has big eyes, small chin, cute rosy cheeks and a cute bandaid and an attractive flat chested body. she by no means looks malnourished or unhealthy.

Citing in-universe reasons for why her design is the way it is doesn't make the design unattractive. It's not a great design but I've seen worse character designs. I'm not the guy you're arguing with but I don't see how he's weird for thinking she's got attractive qualities. When I saw the OP even in the catalog I thought she looked like a reasonably attractive woman (girl?), but I've not played Borderlands since the first one. I get the feeling you guys hate her on personality and that clouds your judgement otherwise.

>she still has big eyes, small chin, cute rosy cheeks and a cute bandaid and an attractive flat chested body.
>and an attractive flat chested body.
Proving my point to everyone who isn't a lolifag
>she by no means looks malnourished or unhealthy.
She does to a lot of people who aren't you. You're unable to think outside of your fetish and that's it.

>flat chest = lolicon
go outside virgin.

have sex

lolicons everywhere.

Attached: __tiny_tina_borderlands_2_and_etc_drawn_by_stormcow__44a37cf76043a9b99d0c07fd33870073.jpg (1000x1423, 671K)

Attached: Seat.jpg (420x255, 15K)

>She does to a lot of people who aren't you.
because her nose looks like she has a bit of the sniffles from all the dust and dirt in the junkyard? fuck off she has a healthy amount of fat. just look at how soft her facial features are. theres an obvious layer of fat there. shes also wearing eyeliner which you are probably confusing for dark rings from malnutrition or lack of sleep. its just eyeliner.

>Citing in-universe reasons for why her design is the way it is doesn't make the design unattractive.
Sure, but he's relating it to the generic anime tropes. There's also the fact that he's trying to say it has nothing to do with being a lolifag where in his case it's obvious it is. People like chars like Moxxi and other adult chars for the same themes but liking Tiny Tina for her super specific details (and let's not be retarded and pretend "small and thin figure" didn't mean what we know it meant) is just obvious lolifagging. There's liking petite and small chars and then there's lolis.

>When I saw the OP even in the catalog I thought she looked like a reasonably attractive woman (girl?)
I wasn't even arguing for or against that point. My point was that most of the people who hate Tina are either doing it because they need more reasons to hate Borderlands 3 or it's because she's an adult, the latter which I specifically pointed out at the inception of this post change. Pic related is what Tiny Tina actually looks like in game compared to 's more 'flattering' character render. If he's into that it's fine but the whole "rose tinted cheeks" stuff is bullshit.

Attached: 1540128840251.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

Attached: 1551826919571.png (1457x1080, 729K)

>because her nose looks like she has a bit of the sniffles from all the dust and dirt in the junkyard?
Because it extands to the rest of her face, which is also on the cheeks. You're bullshitting that those are rosey cheeks when they clearly aren't. The whole thing is meant to give her this sickly dirtly look by how it goes all around her eyes and to the bottom of her eyebrows, so let's not keep trying to BS the cheek argument like it's just her cheek and nose.

Attached: 1792508 - Borderlands Borderlands_2 Stormcow Tiny_Tina.jpg (641x1172, 337K)

Tinaposters are _based_

even then, that doesn't make her not attractive. she is an absolute genetic specimen.

As soon as I saw the retarded SJW dyke who called herself the character designer back during the borderlands 3 reveal i knew they'd fuck all the designs up
DROPPED

>shes also wearing eyeliner which you are probably confusing for dark rings from malnutrition or lack of sleep. its just eyeliner.
That's just how borderlands does eyes for most of their chars. They all of it around they're eyes but it's more prominent on females to make them look feminine. Your arguments are nothing but these weird mixed versions of choice supportive bias. You're taking random shit you're into about her or stuff that isn't even really there and adding made-up reasons why they make sense in your mind, even though her character profiles and the devs talks explained what her design was about. She even moves far more twitchy than any of the other characters. Her intermittent exotropia glitch was something the devs thought fit her character so much that they left it is, by their own words.

Attached: 1536807287275.png (620x350, 373K)

>even then, that doesn't make her not attractive. she is an absolute genetic specimen.
For those into Lolis AND those kind of themes, sure.

>big eyes
>small chin
>rosy cheeks
>soft features
>not attractive
kys you massive ebin contrarian

Yeah, I see now. It's the folds around the nostrils - less pronounced and she'd look reasonably attractive to most people. With them she looks like my semi-elderly aunt. Which is to say, given the option I'd still probably fuck her.

Attached: 1535701325898.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>they are people that unironically calls Tina attractive
Even as a lolicon you're failure.

Attached: 1481154461563.png (248x236, 27K)

its word for word what the typical anime girl looks like retard. she has the genetics, she is just a little malnourished is all.

Fuck Tina. She's just a humanized Claptrap.

The fuck is wrong with you

I will never understand why this boring, hideous series is popular.
>inb4 no u

Some games are just inheritedly terrible, but co-op saved them.

So this is basically "It's more fun with friends: The Game"

....................................................................................................................................................You have friends right? user?

Attached: 1545111597460.gif (100x100, 7K)

if you browser any chan site you're a pedo, sorry lad

J U S T

So, guesses on her age now and about how many years later BL3 is?

do we get Titty Monster Gaige?

Attached: file.png (551x852, 1.04M)

Id rather not put my friends through garbage.
>b-b-b-but its fun with friends!
Is a garbage meme, a trash game is a trash game regardless.

Hell she even had a bugged eye that they didn't bother to fix because it worked in her favor

Attached: file.png (941x582, 1.47M)

I mentioned that.
>Her intermittent exotropia glitch was something the devs thought fit her character so much that they left it is, by their own words.

don't worry, he was just pretending to have friends

It's the nignog lips she has that ruins it.

I hope she gets killed

What a fucking pedo move, who the fuck cares if a kid in a game is ugly

She was always ugly.

Why are you so asshurt about it?

Name ONE attractive female in the Borderlands series?
Even Moxxi which is supposed to be a attractive whore looks like shit

YourMom is pretty hot

Gaige

Unironically Ellie

I'm a cunny expert and her model was hideous, now this
this is cute and funny

That guy is in Prison lmaooo

Actually, not a bad choice

Attached: gaige.jpg (868x1228, 117K)

Gaige is too good for this franchise, you just know they will ruin her

Now post Moxxi and Lilith

Maya

Not just a pedo, but a pedo with really bad taste.