When are you considered too old for console gaming any more?

When are you considered too old for console gaming any more?

Attached: autism.webm (406x720, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/emotional-support-pit-bull-attacks-5-year-old-portland-airport-n977681
youtube.com/watch?v=hW01ac8j_6I
youtube.com/watch?v=c36UNSoJenI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii
nationalgeographic.com/animals/2018/08/fox-dogs-wild-tame-genetics-study-news/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5844307/
dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2016.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

never, as long as you're focused on other things. acting like that is something different.

Whenever you feel too old to play on a console

Well consoles are pretty much the same now a days so if you have no interest in them other then the graphics or exclusives it's not very appealing.

When you're an adult, and other people buy your consoles for you. It's ok, if you just buy your own, and don't make a big deal about it. Being an adult, is about affording the freedom of choice.

Pretty bad thread though, OP.

>catfags

Attached: 1536244919622.jpg (750x1018, 279K)

enjoying cool video games and pissing away hours collecting shinies and grinding to level 400 in underage panty quest or the latest competitive multiplayer fad are not the same thing

>subhuman dogfag

Attached: 1493910593640.jpg (414x526, 23K)

And yet dogs are still dumb as fuck

>He likes dogs or cats
Ha you guys are pathetic. Reptiles and birds are where it's at.

If dogs are smart then why did they let humans destroy their genetics and muddy their entire race, all to be their slaves for eternity?

shitty memes vs facta
not if they're trained.

t.pibblefag

dogs are plenty stupid, that's why so many of them get run over by cars when they accidentally get out of the house

Attached: 1542852961953.webm (640x640, 2.44M)

Why does a grown man act like this?

Attached: image.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

>dogs need training
Doesn't sound very smart to me

People trained monkeys since a long time, and still they are dumb as fuck and commit 53% of crimes

why did the cat attack him?

Catfags often bring up the fact that dogs like to play fetch as an example of their lesser intelligence. This doesn't make much sense, as dogs evolved to work and play in a pack and playing games like fetch actualy demonstrates the complexity of dog hierarchy.

Cats on the other hand are hyper focused on only hunting, eating, mating and sleeping. They are top predators but not necessarily intelligent.

Attached: 1529422675643.jpg (612x612, 91K)

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Cats have several times more neurons in their brains then dogs do and emulate behavior they observe from owners and other cats.

Here's an thought: You can like dogs AND cats

>Rats are where it's at
Correct

Attached: 1549281935675.gif (800x800, 3.35M)

Sure. But dogs are better

Hey you! DOWN HERE!! What did you say about dogs?!

Attached: image.png (326x661, 296K)

remove cat

Attached: birds win again.webm (400x230, 1.23M)

NO, YOU CAN'T

>Cats on the other hand are hyper focused on only hunting, eating, mating and sleeping
BASED

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 26K)

>being an NPC is based

Pretty accurate, most male dogfags seem to think a bigger breed dog is somehow a crutch to cover their own physical insecurities and failings.

My cat plays fetch, though.

Attached: roger-kangourou-alice-springs-2-jpg.jpg (226x337, 15K)

>subhuman
>from the faggot promoting the breeding of an invasive animal
way to go ubermensch

One word that can destroy any dogfag's mind and argument - pittbulls
After that they will try to justify them or something, just watch.

Attached: 1554429384280.gif (480x270, 1.43M)

>MY PET HAZ MORE NEURONS IN THURR BRAIN THUS MORE SMARTER!!!!!
god please shut the fuck up. by that logic whales are smarter than humans.

besides, the best companion of all is the eternal dark void of lonely nothingness that lives with all of us

Attached: tumblr_pev2bzZDc21qa578so1_1280.jpg (1200x1504, 231K)

Rats are okay but I'll never get one as a pet cause of their shitty lifespan. I just won't be able to take it.

>actually owning a biological pet

>the PS4 is so great cats are literally fighting off their owners in order to get one
SONY WON

Catfag here. I've met a few good pitbulls. While the breed itself is pretty shitty, it DOES suck that the good ones don't get the love they deserve.

>We must stop killing each other
Kek

this is racist and sexiest. theyre both equal despite neuron counts because equality.

Most male cat owners I've seen are betas who stay indoors and like cute things. Dog owners like going outside for long walks or are gymfags

>not having a silicone based companion

RAVENS

Attached: 9638b79c396640d28ca526e861c1f9f5.jpg (350x360, 28K)

This generation and every generation after will not stop playing videogames. Your kids and maybe even (You) will probably die wearing some sort of vr headset. Future is coming fast, boys.

Attached: 1543204421749.jpg (1016x1024, 120K)

Attached: 385cdd3eae95a5cd3b1bbaa7267b2e95.jpg (465x742, 145K)

>pitbull meme
It's based on the owner, retard. My 4 pitbulls are well trained and would never act out.

Pilot whales have more neurons in their cerebral cortex than humans therefore they are smarter.
Debate me.

>invasive

More like the cat is punishing the owner for being a consoletard.

le 61%

>get on plane
>see pic related
what do you do?
keep in mind your shitty cat or dog is locked inside of a cage in the luggage department

Attached: falcon.webm (640x360, 930K)

>seething
Cope more.
Based cosmic horror man.

Ravens are too smart to keep as pets. If you leave the house it will break out of it's cage and tear your home appart out of boredom

Attached: 1554246314223.webm (720x614, 2.92M)

Children kill strike stat?

>he can't afford to keep a biological pet on his roof

look it up, feral cats are right up there with shit like zebra mussels thanks to shitty owners letting the fuckers roam free unfixed

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/emotional-support-pit-bull-attacks-5-year-old-portland-airport-n977681
>n-not my pibble
Statistically speaking you are an outlier.

haha crazy cate

The weak should fear the strong.

I named mine Sniffles

Feral Cats will kill birds all day and then starve to death because they don't want to eat the birds.

No amount of training beats genetics, your dogs are bred for combat and that's it.

>literally names his cat "nigger man"
>writes a story where the entire twist is the main character discovering they are black
>WASP supremacist, marries jewish qt anyways to physically stick it to the non-anglos
>seethes constantly about blacks
>justifies civic nationalism with plastic surgery

Attached: woah.jpg (512x628, 67K)

>ecosystem collapses and creates misery for all species
>HURR DURR WEAK FEAR STRONG

Based cats.

You heard me, faggot.

t. weak

>Corvids have better critical thinking faculties than all other animals.
>They are the only animal that's smart enough to use tools to solve a problem.
>They are the only animal that will use a tool to get a tool to solve a problem.

I could kick your asses give me your adress

>surviving and thriving is bad cuz bad
Then get them fixed. Nobody defends feral cats. Fix them or kill them.

>>ecosystem collapses and creates misery for all species
>only accomplished by humans and cats
Mans best friend

can your dog do THIS?

Attached: tags hypnosis mindbreak impregnation.webm (480x480, 2.15M)

Cats are the most invasive animals in any given area populated by humans.

Attached: 1482956238220.jpg (502x522, 144K)

Nigger

Sounds like man's best friend

Woman's best friend maybe, since they're incredibly irresponsible pet owners that cause dumb shit like this.

Fuck I hate it when scientist do this

They find something out, like X has more Y, which is great, we need that knowledge.

But then they run off and make BASELESS FUCKING ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT WHAT THAT MEANS.

There are many animals with more neurons than humans, now point out an animal that is smarter than us, fucking none.

Attached: main-qimg-4010b3968c92ad7a29362616898a07db-c.jpg (602x452, 95K)

eldritch horror abomination

Attached: Saya_Infobox.jpg (493x598, 104K)

Wonder where's the in-flight kinoplex.

her excitement grows

Has to do a shit ton of work just for a bit of sex, fuck women.

I take the opposite approach.
You're too young to have an expensive hobby like gaming until you're old and rich enough to buy it with your own money.

the better question is, why didn't the dog attack him?

Play time.

>he asked for it look at what he was wearing

>Fuck I hate it when scientist do this

You realise you're getting agry at the wrong people, don't you?

"Scientists" didn't wrote this bait image. Some chucklefuck did. The actual article is over 20 pages long with the singular conclusion that X animal has more neurons than Y animal.

*Cats are the most based animal in any given area populated by humans.
Based.

"Scientists" didn't write this post

can a cat do this?

Attached: doggo.webm (640x480, 2.24M)

>webm ends with bird murder.

My fucking sides

>fuck women
Yeah, that's a point

Attached: 1554170893741.jpg (600x1067, 115K)

Lol weak attempt at bait, pitbulls are completely harmless unless they're raised to fight. Your anecdotal evidence means nothing, sad.

statistics can be fabricated to push specific agendas

BASTE AND REDPILL XDDD

Attached: 1547070465763.jpg (783x623, 44K)

Is there a part 2? Asking for a friend haha.

No, but one wrote mine.

t.doctorate student

I've never met a dog that wasn't a complete fucking dumbass. Not to mention needy, loud, and smelly. FUCK DOGS

Meh, I work at a shelter where we euthanize nearly two dozen cats every week because of retards that think they're good pets.

>pitbulls are completely harmless unless they're raised to fight.
No.

That breed doens't have the athleticism necessary.

Evolution is fucking weird sometimes, what environment do you need to be in to evolve to need to do a really flashy dance to get a mate?

Cats are known to get very aggressive when high levels of soi is present

>could be

The tropical rain-forest user.

>murder
youtube.com/watch?v=hW01ac8j_6I

Dogs are more intelligent, I don't see how this is a debate. Having grown up around both (but owning neither now), cats didn't seem particularly bright to me.

If you like cats more or would rather keep a cat as a pet over a dog, that's perfectly fine, but spare me the malarkey that they're smarter than dogs. Not a chance.

those things may be true but he's still one of the best horror writers that ever lived

deal with it nigger

>Reptiles and birds
>Reptiles
>AND
>Birds
hehehe

Attached: 1540784612858.png (640x480, 551K)

70% of all fatal dog attacks on humans are done by pitbull breeds

>blame the owner
Spoken like a true dog loving faggot. Cats are apex alphas, thus they thrive in any environment. Get them fixed or kill them I have no problem with either.

>me have piece of paper me smart

Attached: 9484896448964.png (190x238, 84K)

>No.
Good argument retard, shows that you have no idea what you're talking about. My pitbulls are the sweetest dogs in the world, just because there's a minuscule amount of bad eggs doesn't mean you can generalize.

Apes will use tools, a better point to make is that crows will actually make tools
The only other animal that does that is man

could be worse!

Attached: literal wingmen.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

Every dog owner is a cuck to his animal.

I see more dead cats on the road than dogs. Cats literally run into cars, I just killed one last week that was all the way on the other side of the street, got spooked by my lights and proceeded to run into my front tire.

he coulda at least nipped a toe

>I don't see how their as intelligent based off my extremely subjective view
I can say dogs are pretty dumb given how many tend to become roadkill here in the suburbs where I live.

>woof woof I'm gonna say it

>It was not true pitbull, true pitbull hasn't been tried yet
I wonder, where did I heard that before?

this shit was hilarious. Also how come the males and females look nothing alike?

Thahaha that fucking cat

Never really. Ive been a pcfag for 15 years now but recently bought a 3ds because i wanted to try it, also i forgot how comfy lying down and playing was

sexual dimorphism

Ravens could make a mess but for tearing things apart nothing would beat a honey badger
youtube.com/watch?v=c36UNSoJenI

Attached: 1522528610582.gif (500x500, 98K)

>A large percentage of a small group of attacks is done by a breed that is trained to fight
No shit, you fucking idiot. If they're raised right, that's not a problem. You just have retards trying to rehome pits who have been raised as killing machines only to find out it's not that easy.

see
+ they're so high up generally that they don't have to worry too much about predators so they can look as flashy as they want.

I have to be specific or people would think I'm just talking about lizards user

I'm here to say a P-word

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 115K)

As far as I know, dogs do not infect humans with literal behavior-altering brain parasite, however someone else does.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii

>if their raised right
Doesn't have any influence on their genetic predisposition for aggression and violence being the reason for their breed's existence, you retard apologist.

>My pitbulls are the sweetest dogs in the world, just because there's a minuscule amount of bad eggs doesn't mean you can generalize.
Your anecdotal evidence doesn't change the fact that I have personally assisted in euthanizing 23 pit bulls that brutally attacked people unprovoked, over the last 5 years. None of them were feral. None of them were "raised to fight". None of them had poor owners.

Guess how many other breeds of dog I've euthanized or assisted in euthanizing? I'll give you a hint: Even including feral untrained and/or abused dog breeds, it doesn't reach that number.

Also, another fun fact, Pit Bulls are such a shit breed of dog that it costs $50 to $100 to adopt any given dog at the shelter I work at, yet Pit Bulls cost $5 and we can't even give their pups away.

But assuredly your two dogs are exemplary of the broader breed. Retard.

>Not liking both cats and dogs

Shit flinging spergs

Attached: 55436534.jpg (220x200, 13K)

FUCK toddler eating pitbulls
FUCK bird genociding outdoor cats
FUCK diarrhea delivery avians
FUCK ugly millipedes
FUCK tinnitus-causing cockatoos

FISH is the only aryan animal
pic related would fuck up any of your 'animals'

Attached: pacu.jpg (637x421, 117K)

Typical leftie talk. Collected your welfare this week?

>My pitbulls are
Stopped reading

>Liking filthy fucking animals to begin with

Attached: 1522272417374.jpg (259x194, 9K)

then what your saying is all nigers also need to be put down for same reason user? also not vidya

My cats play fetch with me. So do my birds. I also don't need to take them for walks and pick up their shit. Or let them out in the middle of the night to piss or shit. It is also nice not being able to go out after work without having to worry about the my pet destroying the place.

lmao

Attached: Pacu.jpg (4032x3024, 1.12M)

>literally scared of light

AHEM

Attached: eaglet.webm (748x420, 2.86M)

Lol, kid, you wouldn't say shit to my face. I'm 5'10 and 230 lbs of muscle. It's not a big deal spouting bullshit on some kiddie website I guess, but if it came down to it, you couldn't debate me irl. I'd intimidate you hardcore, and you'd realize that lying about pitbulls wasn't worth it. They're good dogs, bud, despite what mental gymnastics you pull.

Dogs are smart enough to be trained out of it, aren't they?

You're asking that and you know the answer, user.

>mention literally anything positive about pitbulls
>trigger the npcs and they start to screech
>pitbull bad pitbull bad

It would be 10 to 1 dead dogs to cats if there weren't city laws put in place for leashing dogs

based brother

Attached: bar.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

is it ded? :(

>Dogs are smart enough
Pitbulls were breed expressly for dog-fighting and killing other animals, nothing more to them. That aggression can't be breed out of them, and you like the other retard haven't answered or addressed why the vast majority of fatal dog attacks are done exclusively almost always by pitbull breeds, even those which are taken in by experienced dog owners and not low class poor shitty people.

delete this

>This entire post
Haven't laughed that hard in a while, thanks friend.

Attached: laughing2020presidentialcandidate.gif (573x323, 1.43M)

it just tipped over it's not a fucking turtle

Attached: durrrrrrrrrr.png (566x573, 723K)

>Pitbull owners aren't NPCs
kek

based anti-sóy cat

Attached: 1531994219150.jpg (216x346, 11K)

>As far as I know
Dogs carry your meme disease just as easily as cats

Attached: 1527952043843.webm (540x960, 2M)

Yeah, nerve gas

I hate pitbulls on the principle that they look like fiends. Mutts of the lowest sort. Like the forgotten things of the deep ocean decided to crawl on to land where they were not meant to be. They are but savage creatures devoid of anything resembling nobleness or exotic attributes. When I look at their eyes I see but soulless pits of savageness. The sort of creature that would eat its own children if needed to. I would gladly take a pitbull into my basement and disect it so I may learn how these eldritch abominations function so I might create a plague to destroy the plague that are pitbulls.

>I'm 5'10
I'm so sorry, no wonder you're mad.

:)
yeah but the legs twitching made me think it was poisoned or something

No, but it probably killed its brother

I addressed that dog attacks aren't numerous enough for le 70% meme to be anything more than fear mongering.

Dick has evolved past diamonds to bedrock

Part 2 when????

>He doesn't like turtles

Attached: Turtle.gif (308x269, 1.58M)

>yet Pit Bulls cost $5 and we can't even give their pups away.
Address? I'll take the entire stock and as many sacks and zipties as it will take to tie them all up and throw them in a freezing river.

>implying
Kid I'm 230 lbs of pure muscle, is that not apparent? I also have a banging wife, and can bench 115 lbs with ease. Who are you?

Idiot. If you made this 5 lines longer it'd be a pasta no problem

Attached: 009.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>i addressed
No you didn't, apologist.

>I-I'M SO TOUGH YOU GUYS!!!
as if you little land stains would even last a day in the world of the fish. implying you wouldn't be shitting yourselves at the sight of my mate barney (pic) if he swam up to you. you're fucking jokes. Ooooh look at you, so fucking tough on 25% of Earth's surface. What about the other 75%. That's right. you can't even fucking breathe in it, you fucking jokes of a species. don't ever breathe from your land lungs near my again. my superior gills shouldn't have to filter any of your wasted oxygen, you utter subaquatics. I have more respect for the diatoms in the grottos than I have for your kind, shitlungs

Attached: fish---storysize_647_102615100105.jpg (647x404, 13K)

>5'10
They never learn

When you're fat, every day is leg day.

The females are also typically larger to help defend the nest and camouflage to hide from predators.

t. high school dropout

>>A large percentage of a small group of attacks is done by a breed that is trained to fight
My first reply to you, you fucking idiot. The majority of dog attacks are by pitbulls, but the overall number of dog attacks are so low that the number is overblown. You retards are the same fucking limp wristed faggots that think guns should be banned because one psycho shoots up a mall.

>Who are you?
Your wife's side action

Wow! Video games board!

Attached: 63473884637473.png (735x477, 363K)

>230 of pure muscle
>Can only bench 115
Uhh

Chad birds reporting in.

Attached: 1544344129592.webm (360x640, 995K)

fuck off faggot. please go back to your sekiro thread or whatever faggot Nintendo thread you crawled out from

fuck video games and fuck white "people"

how will landlets ever recover?

Based.

Attached: pro penguin.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

where's your gf, user?
oh right, once she dove into the blue, she'll never go back to you

Attached: 190118103427-great-white-shark-large-169.jpg (460x259, 9K)

GILLED

megaloDONG

>small group
>66% over a 13 year period in just the United States with the pitbull breed for fatal dog attacks on humans
You are literally retarded.

We do adoptions through Apollo Support & Rescue in Justin TX. I don't remember the street address. Also please don't do that in the area near Denton because I'll probably get stuck cleaning it up if you do it here.

We don't actually have any Pit Bulls atm so far as I know, but Apollo might.

YOU JUST KNOW

Attached: 1963.jpg (700x420, 41K)

>Reading comprehension
66% of what, user? THAT'S the small group I'm talking about. 66% of how many?
Learn to read, you fucking homo.

>Only
Have you ever lifted, user? That's some serious strength, and I know how to use it. Despite my dogs backing me up, I'm trained in judo and like I said am 8% bodyfat. I'm fucking ripped, and you wouldn't stand a chance. At 5'10 I'm the perfect height for fighting, and have incredible reach. What do you bring to the table, user? I have a hot wife, 4 loving dogs and I work out constantly. I'm literally winning in all aspects of life.

>66% of fatal attacks
Your reading comprehension is fucking trash, you pibble subhuman.

Birds are best. Is there a better smarter pet?

Attached: Raids_in_Let_It_Die.webm (480x360, 2.92M)

Not that guy but you are jumping through loops, they are overwhelmingly the most dangerous breed to people due to the sheer frequency of attacks on people or other pets. They are nigger tier animals in general, no one cares if you think otherwise.

>most likely to be fatally killed by any dog breed: it'll be a pitbull
>most likely to be attacked by any dog breed: it'll be a pitbull
>most likely to cause severe life-changing injuries and wounds by any dog breed: it'll be a pitbull

This entire breed needs to be sterilized.

Okay, since you're clearly retarded, I'll spell this out for you.
66% of HOW MANY fatal attacks?

I'll do it again, since you're struggling so hard
>Sixty-six (66) percent
>of X (Number of Fatal Attacks performed by dogs)

What is X?

Attached: 1543099516637.png (422x357, 161K)

>of x number of fatal attacks
Of the total you mongoloid.

Attached: 1537393905295.png (353x472, 172K)

Man, you are fucking retarded

No, not really. It's the same argument that gun cucks don't get.

And the total is?

I bet you retarded enough not to notice how your wife fucks niggers on a side

>And the total is?
Is inconsequential. That number has literally no impact on Pit Bulls being the most violet.

It doesn't matter what that number is. It is over half. That is just deaths too, lets not count all the life changing injuries they cause which is arguably worse. Putbulls are the worst dogbreed by far. You can like them but every other dogbreed is better and you made the shit choice by adopting yours. You probably couldn't afford anything better.

Attached: 20190106_155808-2268x3024.jpg (2268x3024, 1.38M)

Clearly dinos are still salty that mammals took over after the asteroid.

I hope you guys never complain about shitpost threads

nationalgeographic.com/animals/2018/08/fox-dogs-wild-tame-genetics-study-news/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5844307/
Genetics has a lot more to do with behaviour than people like to admit, training can help, but things can still just be genetically geared towards aggression

Attached: 1375190598939.png (700x700, 35K)

>Cavity crippled politicians

Kill yourselves.

Read nigger, READ!

I don't have a wife, user. Marriage is a scam and I'm gay. Plus, I don't even own a pitbull.

>Inconsequential
Fatal dog attack cases, as a whole, occur so infrequently, that ranking these is a waste of time. Matter of fact, they happen so infrequently, that they're in the single digits every year. Like I said, it's the same retarded argument people have against guns. 66% of something that happens

I'm a reptilefag, actually. I'm just smarter than you.

I'm sure the cataclismic winter that came after the asteroid gave them time to think about it. Next to their comfy fireplaces

*66% of something that happens incredibly rarely anyway doesn't mean shit

When you're old enough to be able to use a fucking computer.

Consoles are for little children.

sauce pls

>not wanting nature's most prolific hunter living in your house with you

>31 U.S. dog bite-related fatalities occurred in 2016. Despite being regulated in Military Housing areas and over 900 U.S. cities, pit bulls contributed to 71% (22) of these deaths. Pit bulls make up about 6% of the total U.S. dog population.

6% of the population, 71% of the crime. Worse than the niggeriest immigrant nig nog.

You are incomprehensibly stupid.

It happens enough that they keep a yearly statistic of it.
>reptilefag
Is that what you call your pibble?

Attached: 1543206327293.webm (480x480, 1.95M)

Is that pic supposed to represent me? Who the fuck do you think you're speaking to? I'm in good shape, and have a nice hairline/face. You better fucking watch yourself if you come down to Texas, I don't fuck around with Yea Forums sissies. I'm gonna start pumping even more iron, get myself to 250 lbs 8% bodyfat so if a little bitch like you shows up I'll be able to show you what the fuck /fit/ means.

>Going back to an earlier post, ignoring the most recent argument, and only spouting insults
Classic Yea Forums - Video Games

No. I call my Beardie Neville.

I never complain about them. They're more fun than regular threads

Nowadays, pretty much never. Current consoles are designed to be as low profile compared to previous generations, with all of them amounting to just being a black box. On the other hand, discreet PCs are getting harder to come by, as every piece of hardware headed for performance is designed with that garish colored LED-ridden Pro Gamerâ„¢ aesthetic

>no argument
>no rebuttal
>can't debate statistics, attempt to circumvent observed and factually corroborated data of pibull attacks by appealing to belief that the number of incidents are low despite statistics showing otherwise
You are retarded.

You ignored post with sourse info with "nah, I don't like it, it doesn't count", so why should anyone not calling you nigger?

Alright, good then, you autistic faggot

Attached: 3856327.jpg (200x246, 13K)

>Belief that the number of incidents are low despite statstics showing otherwise
The number of fatal attacks within that 13 year period was under 500, user. That's not low?

That's not my point at all. Can you fucking read?

Just read the study you weenie, its an interesting look into Nurture vs Nature. Soviet scientist selectively bread silver foxes for a few dozen generations and eventually ended up domesticating them, but there were a lot of very interesting findings along the way.
For example, at birth he would separate the aggressive and docile pups, and he would try to breed the docile foxes together to end up with the domesticated breed. However, he also found that when a pup born of two aggressive foxes is taken from them at birth and raised in the docile pen, it would still act much more aggressively than all of the other foxes.

Just because a pitbull can be trained to be more docile doesn't mean its not genetically predisposed to aggression. Dog breeds are just labels anyway, so pitbulls could theoretically be selectively bred to get rid of the aggressive tendencies, but that would take a lot of time and work, and most pitbulls out there are still part of the breed that was created to be as aggressive and dangerous as possible in dogfights.

I guess when you willfully ignore the fact when one is attacked by an given dog breed, you being statically far more likely 6 out of 10 times of it being a pitbull was missed or them being responsible for over 2/3rds of all fatal dog attacks on people.

Get fucked.

>Can you fucking read
You certainly can't.

See you in an article titled "Lokal pitbull owner mauled by his own dog" when one of them inevitably snaps, as they can even with good training

How does it feel knowing I would kill your cat or dog right in front of you and you could do absolutely nothing because you are all physically weak and inferior to me? I would probably shove its entrails down your throat and rip out your colon if you even fucking protested to it.

>Fatal dog attack cases, as a whole, occur so infrequently, that ranking these is a waste of time.
No it isn't.
>Matter of fact, they happen so infrequently, that they're in the single digits every year.
No they aren't. There were 40+ in the U.S. last year, 24 of which were incidents including Pit Bulls or Pit Bull mixes, 6 of those 24 incidents included 2+ Pit Bulls.

You're a bold-faced retard my man.

>Can you fucking read?
It seems your main problem

>Cats on the other hand are hyper focused on only hunting, eating, mating and sleeping
So if you replace with hunting with working to earn money for food and shelter, completely unlike humans eh?

Attached: us dancing around your retarded pibble argument.webm (422x608, 2.35M)

one where all your basic needs are easily met and sexual selection becomes the prime driver of traits.

2/3rds of something as low as >500 is fucking nothing, is my point. If Pitbulls, which there are hundreds of thousands of, are so genetically disposed to be so violent, why have there ONLY been that number of attacks? Shouldn't ALL of them be that violent?

Like I've been saying, I'm really strong, kid. If my dog tried to hurt me, I'd be able to break it with one swift motion. There's 0 risk, though, since my dogs are well-trained.

So you need 6 million dead, before we can count them? Got it.

>keeps missing the point
Of course pitbull owners are this mentally incapable.

No, but I need an overwhelming number to believe that they're all bad.

I'd probably call the police and mourn the loss of my pet while hoping that they can help you with whatever mental problem you're suffering with

holy shit. never would have expected this.

You probably live in a country with no guns

Not all attacks are reported. Retarded pitfags pay people off or threaten them to hide it.

user, I..

Again, I'm not a pitbull owner. That ridiculous belief that "If you defend X you are X", is a non-argument.

>B-But my INFALLIBLE statistics don't cover EVERYTHING
Lol okay

So name your cap number nigger, let me laugh harder

>I'm not a pitbull owner
Sure you aren't.

>I'm not a pitbull owner
Nobody but Pit Bull owners defend Pit Bulls.

>trying to explain statistics to Yea Forums

Attached: u must be the stupidest nigga alive.jpg (600x600, 101K)

At least we have statistics. All you have is burying your head in the sand and ignoring facts.

Attached: 1486061670875.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

Cucks

I stopped opening presents like that when I was 12.

Cool. Doesn't explain how my dog is so fucking retarded.

It was us humans that spread them to every far flung corner of the globe though. Big cats were already wildly successful and occupied virtually every climate zone and continent but the domesticated house cat got brought along to each and every fucking island there is, usually decimating the existing populations evolutionarily naive to any predators. Of course it was always going to be this way since ships carrying food and supplies needed cats to hunt rats so this has happened in literally every timeline.

no
THIS is a cuck

Attached: cuck2.webm (800x446, 2.86M)

Something that actually supports the idea that Pitbulls are inherently bad as a breed. Let's say there are 3 million pitbulls. If they're as genetically dispositioned to violence as you claim, 66% of ~500 isn't anywhere close enough to support the claim that it's genetics and not training.

I have two cats and two reptiles. I grew up not liking dogs but grew out of that eventually.

Okay.

At least I don't have to pick up shit and treat my cat like a fucking baby. Outdoor cats are badasses and they bury their shit because they aren't retards.

>I have two cats and two reptiles. I grew up not liking dogs but grew out of that eventually.
Oh yeah, no, I totally believe you. Retard.

Based

I mean, I don't get what you think you accomplish by not believing me. It seems you accomplish as much as your argument.

>The breakdown between these two breeds is substantial over this 12-year period. From 2005 to 2016, pit bulls killed 254 Americans, about one citizen every 17 days, versus rottweilers, which killed 43, a citizen every 102 days
>254 dead

You keep ignoring it, because you need more dead people to prove you something? Are you really that stupid or just out of argument?

Death by dogs is a rare thing in USA, but it doesn't mean that you can ignore any statistics because of that.

And even if it's rare, almost 72% of it was committed by dog "that you don't own". And it fucking tells something.

- Mauling victim before being mauled

So 254 deaths from a breed with millions of individuals?
Seems like fear mongering to me.

Post more eagles hunting cats

Why should anyone believe a retard who ignores facts? You probably think your pitbulls are reptiles and cats.

Attached: duckslide.webm (620x412, 1.72M)

based cuckoo

It's not about accomplishment. It's about you being an ear plugging retard that has blatantly lied to try and win an argument he's supposedly had no stake in.

Attached: 2013508041.jpg (780x585, 41K)

>Blatantly lied
Where? All I said was that there's an intense push against a certain dog breed that's depicted as more dangerous than it really is based on a "scary" number of "70%" when it's 70% of jack shit.

I fucking hate pitbulls. Easily in top three worst dog breeds.

Now you moved your point to breed mixes?
if you could read, you wouldn't move it that fast.

No, my point has never shifted. It's that people are more scared than they need to be over something responsible for a "LARGE NUMBER" of a trivially infrequent occurrence because they'd rather focus on the 70% than the anemic whole.