6v6 tf2 is a fucking joke...

6v6 tf2 is a fucking joke, they deliberately ban weapons that make classes other than the 4 that are usually played viable. More specifically mostly heavy. Its a fucking circlejerk.

>GRU lets heavy get to mid, making him situationally viable
>banned because its "not fun"
>natasha counters movement based classes like scout and soldier
>banned becaise, again its "not fun"
>FOS allow heavy to get out of bad situations
>banned yet a fucking gain because its """NOT FUN"""
>Disciplinary Action literally only banned because it can get a heavy to mid
>not fun

the whole "banned because not fun" thing isn't even exclusive to heavy though, things like the quick-fix and vaccinator are banned even though they are objectively worse than stock. Just because mister 6v6 moderator got salty he lost against a quickfix medic.

In conclusion, fuck 6v6, and fuck its moderators. Who the fuck are they to decide what the other people who play competitive will find fun.

Attached: fuckyou.png (332x816, 82K)

Just wait until the new Heavy update comes out, he'll be viable

also before any of you say anything, I know the GRU is unbanned now, but thats only because the heavy will be one shot away from death by the time he makes it to mid now so it doesn't even matter. I was talking about when it was banned.

No he won't, because they'll ban every single weapon he gets

I actually saw a video on the logic behind it and it generally goes like this.
>Heavy can make it to mid
>Apparently the only class that can kill a heavy is sniper
>So both sides take a sniper to kill heavy
>But first both snipers fight
>So the battle stops untill 1 sniper wins
I somehow doubt thats true but that is apparently the logic 6v6 work on. Not sure why I care I barely care about tf2 at all let alone that retarded comp scene.

They explain it in the most perfect way, like no sniper will ever miss or something. The current format literally just tells class variety to go fuck itself. Shit like that only happens on the top level of play which is like uh... fucking 30 people? Maybe?

6 point capture was always a battle of resolve. It was never intended to be played in short bursts. It was intended to go on forever like a warfront where a slip on one side could lead to a major turn in the tide of battle.
Heavy was never meant to be pushing the attack he was there to man the line, to force people to respect his area
Scout was meant to scout the flanks and was never intended to be the best combat class in the game
It honestly feels like comp is playing this game wrong. Theres nothing wrong with wanting to home your skills and play with people also trying to win, but neutering the game just feels lame.
The most fun I ever had was in a 12v12 on gorge and the match lasted three and a half hours.

Can you explain how 6v6 would be better if there was more class variety?

shut the fuck up
nobody with half a brain cared about tf2 after it went f2p
it came out twelve fucking years ago, play something else already

burden of proof lies the other way on this issue

>playing or caring about 6s
>ever
come on user, everyone with a brain knows Highlander is the only true way of playing TF2 competitively.

Attached: 1549616726198.png (191x238, 100K)

Because then you can counter pick classes, weapons, etc. It also all comes around to the fact that cp is a terrible game mode and shouldnt be the most competitive, most people who don't play comp tf2 don't because that hate cp. Because cp is terrible. Arguably as bad as ctf.

I would play highlander but everyone has their ego riddled head stuck up their own ass playing 6v6 because "ThAtS wHeRe ThE sKiLlEd PlAyErS aRe"

have sex

highlander in 6v6 is pretty retarded though. You can just get kited to infinity, and even if you do manage to flank someone, it's still just bad for the team.

>wanting to play slow as fuck sniper v sniper with a heavy and a medic and an engineer to deny any sort of fun
lol

>being so bad you cant click a sentry to destroy it
ok

>competetive tf2

Attached: 1538702458960.png (258x544, 130K)

any sort of fight literally depends on which sniper on which team can take out the other sniper to let the rest of the team do whatever the fuck they want

good luck clicking on jack shit when there's:
>the busted pyro
>the *looks at you* heavy weapons guy
>literal aimbot
not to mention the medic and the sniper making the 3 untouchable to begin with

I dont play tf2. Why not just ban heavy all together

The logic of these people for heavy is that he is supposed to be a mobile sentry gun for last point defense. Still retarded but thats why.

Didn't even read OP. The early pioneers of 6v6 also had the foresight to balance it like a spectator sport. Making it so you can't just rush Heavies to mid and force snipers is akin to Basketball adding a shot clock. The alternative isn't exciting to watch.