Valve Index

Is /vr/. dare i say it, saved?

Attached: valve-index.png (1000x563, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PcCAlmYDpHE
youtube.com/watch?v=GJ2lzV2LLwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't get why everyone is praising bone works. it's a generic unity looking fps that has robot head crabs.

no.
this will be forgotten just like steam machines.

There is literally nothing that matches the level of interactivity, or makes as much use of the knuckles controllers(allowing for individual finger movement).

Best vr tech to date. A compilation of everything others have done all in one engine, plus a bit better.

Plus they're turning it into an interesting game cencept.

I don't have VR but if they ship this at a reasonable price (say, 300-400) I may consider it if there's some neat game coming out on top of some other fun ones to play with it. I would love some Counter Strike VR, DOOM VR, or even Elder Memes VR

Yup. VR is officially open for business.

youtube.com/watch?v=PcCAlmYDpHE

youtube.com/watch?v=GJ2lzV2LLwM

It's created by a group called Node who employ actual, literal shilling. It's artificial hype (and a few people sucked in by it). They're advanced clickbait farmers.

>shilling hardware that we literally do not know what it is yet

But then something now started to show up. Some really unrefined shilling for this game. How about you make threads about games instead of headsets, then maybe we can have some actual conversation.

It has some good body tech and interactivity it looks like shit as a game though im more interested if they will sell some of their tech as an asset as if they do it could be very good for VR devs

Do we even have the specs or information on what makes it so "unique"?

No because VR has not died its just in a gradual progressing improvements it will just be another step on the way to the perfect VR experience

Like the knuckles

There's no other explanation. I've fallen off the VR train after buying an oculus during the consumer release. Haven't heard jack shit about VR games until this game and it looks exactly the same as all the other sandbox VR games from launch year. I'm just waiting for eye tracking, focus ajustment, foveated rendering, 4k+, and a bigger FOV before I go back to VR.

Attached: 1554520467558.jpg (2159x1155, 905K)

>group of devs and friends make a YouTube channel
>play games, obviously also play the games the devs are making
>openly state this fact
>this is somehow advanced 4d shilling
Ok

They literally spam reddit and Yea Forums with phony THIS IS THE MOST REVOLUTIONARY VR GAME EVER shit all the time, they can fuck off

No no no how could his happen bros

Why are you on reddit, user?

Also, where are the proofs?

What are some good VR games I can play with my friends I didn't grab any of the screengrab lists previous anons posted, hoping someones got them saved.

Attached: hmm.jpg (540x640, 38K)

I would literally bet money the Quest outsells it

Here's one from last thread.

Attached: 1554728944453.jpg (385x2389, 358K)

>no icons

>We may as well know nothing about the Index outside of a few things that are obvious
>The cult of gaben is screaming about how great it is from the rooftops.

It's not Oculus and it's not HTC, that's good enough for me

VR is a meme gimmick fad that is already over.

Attached: yuno glare.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

We've been waiting for you, faggot. You'll have to step up your game and show up faster, maybe one day you can become as quick as Reisenanon.

Attached: 1554319609436.png (423x597, 160K)

Nope. Yea Forums thought VR was the shit and it turned out to be shit, this is going to be fun for a week and then just collect dust on shelves like every other shit VR headset. The only way VR can be saved is if someone figures out a proper business model because selling this shit to regular gamers just doesn't work.

Attached: chilling around.jpg (1920x1080, 360K)

It's a physics tech demo with guns! Finally! Again!

>The absolute state of VR games

so i take it everyone has serious sam but have 0 hours on it?

headcrabs are the only enemy??

Based retard.
Nobody's shilling anything here.

Ah, this .jpg again. I see you cropped out the section showing a 0.08% increase in Steam users who own a HMD (VR is SURGING!) and instead went with just the PowerPoint marketing slides and uninformative line graph.

>Nope. Yea Forums thought VR was the shit and it turned out to be shit, this is going to be fun for a week and then just collect dust on shelves like every other shit VR headset. The only way VR can be saved is if someone figures out a proper way to move around in VR, seriously there is no established way to simply walk fucking forward in VR without getting sick or having to spend days training your body to react to vertigo without puking. VR just doesn't work for anything outside of seated cockpit-style games.
I agree user

>he still thinks you will get sick moving around in VR with a joystick like every other game on earth

come on dude only some dudes even get motion sick, and even then most build a tolerance to it quickly.

pokerstars vr. play sit-in tables with bros.

>Rise of the Tomb Raider
Anyone played this in VR? Could be amazing unless it's derezed graphics and runs like mud.

Also, no Superhot in that list.

>im more interested if they will sell some of their tech as an asset
They'll sell it to Valve and all get jobs there, then they'll produce Portal VR or whatever.

HL3 as a VR killer app for the Index would make sense