Itt: incredible attention to detail

Itt: incredible attention to detail

Attached: lore_mustache7.jpg (1559x763, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jGMWI5yVbW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's pretty weird that Nintendo has represented a trans character in fucking Mario and nobody really cares, even on Yea Forums.

>shipping

Can you please post a better and more mature example, please?

Wasn't that just flavor text on the doki doki reskin?

Literally just a coincidence.

No, no , no. There are no such things as ""coincidences."" If anything has even a hit of lining up it has to be done on purpose.

Nope.

Attached: united-kingdom.original.jpg (1200x675, 145K)

What? First time I’m hearing about this. Do you mean bowsette?

>incredible detail
well,there's nothing else to detail in these basic shapes characters anyway,what else than an easteregg?

It's Birdo
pretty sure they declared Birdo a tranny before Yea Forums was even a thing, let alone since gamergatefags and electionfags politicized the place

Why does this image not compare Mario & Luigi's penis sizes to Peach & Daisy's penis sizes?

Of course they're gonna double down on the tranny shit now that they realised there's a market for it.

If they were pandering to trannys they wouldn't misgender her.

this is what I'm thinking now. Is it inclusive that they basically admit Birdo is trans but then they still say "he" so is Nintendo our guy?

Holy shit, you are fucking retarded.

Why would they wait until just now to call Birdo a he? Birdo has always been referred to with feminine pronouns. Is this edited? Outside of the Mario 2 manual I don't think they've ever done that.

Attached: Mario what.jpg (214x235, 15K)

The difference is that Nintendo isn’t telling the whole fucking world about Birdo and that they should get a medal for it

But Mario was the one that saved Daisy's kingdom.

When did this ever happen?

Birdo is
say it with me
BASED AND REDPILLED
*dabs*

I liked Birdo more when she was that playable boss character. Her design was given the Yoshi treatment and now she has that gross voice instead of the objectively better GBA or Mario tennis 64 one. youtube.com/watch?v=jGMWI5yVbW0

Her personality is about the same, but I still think that she's portrayed better in the RPGs than the other spin-offs.

Attached: 1554597739984.gif (307x284, 1.06M)

Blue pilled. I bet you think this is a coincidence too

Attached: lore_King_bobomb.jpg (1944x1368, 501K)

That's because trans in Japan is a joke, while Americans make it political.

I've always liked the idea of Birdo being a mercenary more than a diva. You don't really get a chance to play as any boss character other than Bowser and occasionally Petey and the worse looking King Boo.

That's because they have no separation of church and state, they turn religious nonsense into politics. Probably because they have no idea how actual politics works.

Seperation of church and state is one of the biggest mistakes you can possibly make in politics. That's how you get a people with no moral compass and no purpose in life.

I doubt many American politicians have morals.

That's what happens when Separation of church and state stops meaning "no endorsement of any religion." to selectively picking and choosing. In our chase all religions are okay, except Christianity.

Pretty impressive

Attached: KOOPA_the_QUICK.jpg (1394x720, 287K)

funny thing to say considering the bible belt is pretty much responsible for al the bullshit occuring on a global scale

It's always been a thing