>Paluntena
>Young Link
>Pichu

For readjustments
>Lucina, make her feel less like a flat out better marth
>marth, readjust tip hitboxes
>Mewtwo
>Ivysaur's hitboxes

Attached: 1554622104346s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bSlYPNkPhqk
smash.gg/tournament/mae-s-bbw-ultimate-tournament-no-twigbois-allowed
kuroganehammer.com/Ultimate/Weight
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SPLIT THE MOTHERFUCKING POKEMON

Attached: 1531200156016.jpg (600x439, 183K)

My friend won't let me play Little Mac anymore and he's relatively good at smash. Little Mac is kind of OP if you aren't retarded

Just fix Olimar

Attached: 1554675625978.jpg (1798x1124, 436K)

I want the Belmont's whips to more consistently grab onto ledges. It feels extremely jankey.

Attached: 1554615235618.png (554x718, 370K)

same thing happens to my friends. Few try to fight me off stage though. I kinda consider him a pubstomper type of character. If your opponent doesn't capitalize on his weakness, the game is free. I'm just hoping for maybe a recovery buff or more damage similar to ganon if i gotta be honest

His ledge recovery always feels like a hit or miss for me. I feel like a complete dumbass when i just wiff and do a regular neutral air coming back to the stage

What fucks me up is how it doesn't work if you're too close to the ledge. Tether grabs don't have this problem, but the belmonts do. It's really infuriating, and I've died to it so many times.

i want them to buff corrin

Hate to break it to you user, but your friend is probably "good" in the sense that he's better than all his friends, which means he's not actually good. Especially if he's complaining about fucking Little Mac, most good people would put him as one of the worst characters in the game.

fix how?

I assume he means how charging his Smash attacks doesn't increase damage, which means charging does literally nothing for him since they don't make his Smash attacks stronger. That's what I assume he means anything, I'm not sure if they've already fixed it or not.

doesn't all of his smash attacks just rely on the purple pikmin?

Yeah, give him a hud indicator for which pikmin is in front so he's playble in doubles and ffa

Nerf Shulk
Nerf K Rool
Nerf Lucina

No

Ganondorf needs nerfs. 50% of the people I fight online are fucking ganondorf. The most UNGA cringe tier character in the game.
Bayonetta also still seems kinda broken, but I'm probably only saying that because I just got nearly 3 stocked by a bayo before the salt boiled over and I plug pulled.

I've consistently mained Little Mac for a really long time ever since Smash 4 came out, does that help? I don't wanna toot my own horn but I'm pretty good with him

K Rool is literally one of the worst characters in the game. He was a week one scrub stomper, that's all.

>theres people who still think its impossible to win with Little mac

Attached: 1554605536578.png (200x180, 62K)

>no peach/daisy nerdw

Attached: 1552899792625.png (598x332, 243K)

Allow G@W fair to explode when it makes contact with players. Give Mii fighter all around buffs again.

fuck off with these roster fag threads take them to /vg/ if risk of rain and devil maycry threads are being deleted so should these. their are atleast 7 of these daily

Attached: 1553913278232.jpg (352x315, 41K)

Not impossible just hard for no reason. Little things like not being able to side b again after getting hit. They buff the cat pokemons recovery but Little Mac is hung out to dry

it fucking infuriates me to the core that little mac can't side b again unless he reached the stage. Nearly every other single character can do it so why the fuck do they just nerf the worst recovery in the game even more

Attached: 556215661.png (1800x1578, 191K)

>remove the gimmick that makes PT interesting
Why though?

Also, make Wolf's blaster interact with other projectiles, and reduce the bury time on Inkling's roller so she's no longer a pubstomper, and buff the worst of the characters (Jr, Puff, Kirby, Sheik, Mac, etc) and I'll be happy.

Little mac would legit be a top tier character if there was no jump button in this game.

Honestly, he is shit, but he is one of the most annoying character to face to me, I always have to gimp him and force him to fight in the air, because most of his ground tool are busted.

BUFF LINK and everyone worse than him

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 1.3M)

the existing system can stay but I also want the option to focus on a single poke, balanced for usage outside of the rotation gimmick

Roller was just nerfed last patch. If you get hit by it past 120+ that's on you

>this is the mind of the average smash fag
And they said olimar was easy

nerf greninja

Say what? This is the best link has ever been in smash. Heck all the links are good tho toon link slacks off a bit.

I just want him to be top tier desu he's been shit in every other game

add OoT Link as a costume/echo first

What's the issue. He's undeniably high tier and can hold his own vs top tiers.

Attached: Peach drink.png (921x645, 142K)

The reach of roller was nerfed, it's still busted in low level play.

fix DK pls

Buff Bayonetta.

I'm serious, she's pathetically flaccid in this game. Just give her a little more killpower please.

Incineroar buffs please

It has much less bury time until like 120+. Same for Krool

nerf this stupid fuck

Attached: C8h5sMZUwAAbE6C.png (500x500, 228K)

PK fire!

ness is retard tier easy to play at low levels but he clearly has his flaws.

how else are things suppose to make this board better if its jsut the same recycled shit everyday i love nintendo but holy fuck you smash fags don't stop

Yeah we should definitely balance things around what 450k GSP shitters think, that'll make the game better for sure

He gets gimped super easy
>just dont get hit
He's not as unga bunga as someone like chrom to make up for it ,and bomb recovery isnt super reliable

I thought the princesses where the best characters. Why does wolf get much more complaints than them?

you can't just let someone have an infinite side b, that's retarded. in that case, he would be able to just fly back to the stage if he got knocked off

less endlag for wolf

A tier and I'm not giving up

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-143233.png (1440x2560, 836K)

>wolf needing less lag on ANYTHING

>buffing Wolf

Are you fucking retarded?

wolf is gonna get nerfed faggot

Because peach and daisy take a wee bit of actual skill so there's less of them

>nerfing non top-tiers
pathetic

sounds like an 0-2er to me

desu I just want more bomb z-drop shenanigans
I main R.O.B and Peach because I love gyro and turnip setups so much

I'm not arguing for an 'infinite' side b, i just want to be able to use it again after I get hit. It would work just like how everyone else's side b such as ryu

>Nerf
Small nerf to Wolf's blaster, if anything else gets nerfed then the devs suck at vidya balance.
>Buff
Everyone who isn't currently high tier.

>Peach
Why not daisy? Aren't her turnips better for combos?

Peaches turnips need to be nerfed

nope

There are way worst projectiles even with her rng turnip pulls

too much damage output

her turnips are weaker than Peach's knockback wise so they're better for combos and confirms

The only adjustment I think Wolf needs is lower laser damage. He's good otherwise. Also:
>Make Falco's reflector not shit somehow because its just an awful spacing tool that's only narrowly better than F-Tilt.

buff master hand to playable status you fucking cowards
give him his own mode under all-star, just give us something
that one part of WoL was too good, but I lack the effort to go through an entire playthrough to play it again

The same damage output they've been doing since melee? If anything they were too

i just want new alt costumes

Attached: Dfzf57VUwAI4LRQ.jpg (873x1200, 160K)

They're better at mid and high % combos but worse at killing and low % combos.
Basically Daisy turnips have flatter knockback growth.

>low level
Git gud

>Nerf
All top tiers according to Dabuz
>Buff
All low tiers
Maybe the bottom half of mid tiers
Make MINOR adjustments where needed

Leave the mid and high tiers mostly alone to let the metagame develop

Attached: Screenshot_20190408-204931_YouTube.jpg (1913x1080, 741K)

Not really. That's only because of the 1 vs 1 multiplier.

Barely, it might make some bnbs have a slightly larger percent range but is too small to matter, Peach's are just objectively better because of scaling knockback.

yea that damage multiplier applies to everyone, dumbass, it doesn't matter

>nerf Shulk
No

Attached: Backslash.png (666x472, 589K)

Oh so another person who enjoy their turnip snipes and killing winks, dots, and stitches. Nice. I still get those vegetable toss to fair so less knockback growth for more combos does nothing for me

Attached: Peach charger.png (1900x1000, 1.95M)

You're missing the point. Her vegetables do the same damage they've been doing since melee.

Nerf daisy and leave peach alone? I'm ok with this.

Attached: Callie Salty.jpg (600x556, 47K)

Bayo actually needs a little buff.

Attached: PnS Bayo.png (768x1031, 364K)

Why is Corrin so bad?

buff robin

Attached: 5964f026717b6.jpg (675x1020, 142K)

Nah that's the pleb way of doing it and pros with a specific playstyle tend to rate characters that match their playstyle highly and those that don't lowly. You also have to factor in for other regions, like how nobody even plays palutena in japan.
If you take away people's fun broken shit, you're going to get a boring, stale piece of shit game. The devs need to give everyone else equally broken shit so they can compete and have just as much fun. That's how you make a fun videogame.

Name 3

>people are unironically begging for dorf nerfs

What is this timeline? He deserves it after his horridness in brawl and 4.

Attached: botw_ganondorf_by_vollgart-db324vn.jpg (1280x2569, 266K)

youtu.be/bSlYPNkPhqk
34:39

Wolf's Blaster x3

Pin and dragon fang suck now. also the dragon ascent sucks now

He's not hes just not busted any more

This is his problem. He needs a redesign, not buffs and nerfs. On flat ground he's overwhelming, but in the air he's beyond useless. You need to get him into the air, but at the same time he's smart enough to not do that. It becomes a slow game of jab and retreat as one character hugs the edge trying to get mac off and mac runs in and out trying to get damage in.

Yea and the difference now is that she has a fuckload of conversions off turnips on top of projectiles and turnips just functioning better in this game, Peach's problem is her out of control damage output, nerf turnip damage and remove her bypass of the short hop damage multiplier and she's instantly nerfed properly without destroying the character, and removing the unfair feeling aspects of her kit.

Blaster
gernades
snakes side b

She's not low tier. It's just dabuz being an autist. It's just that she's a regular swordie while everyone else got buffed to be super swordies. She's at the upper end of mid tier when played at peak effectiveness. Still needs a buff though.

Based and Female!Robinpilled.

Attached: Robin 63.jpg (1024x816, 103K)

Link is fine

Link essentially needs no changes, he's in a perfectly fine spot.

The nakita leaves snake open and the grenade will generally hurt snake too I say those are fare trade offs

As much as I'd like that, we both know that won't happen.

Gameplay revert when?

Yah. He might be the only design in the game that needs major changes to work. Give him new aerials altogether and reduce his ground effectiveness. A reverse jigglypuff doesn't work because Jiggly can challenge grounded opponents but grounded opponents can't propely challenge aerial ones. Give him strings and whirls of punches and shit. Not like it's impossible to come up with boxing moves adapted for the air.

Go win a major with him

Snake can shield with his grenades as a pseudo counter and break out of grabs. Nakita is like one of the best edge guarding tools in the game and he's hardly in danger if he uses ir.

I want the hookshot back. They gave him a regular grab during the game grabs were nerfed and tether grabs were made to shine.

Snake could use a slight nerf. Maybe shrink the grenade explosion size a little. I wouldnt go as far as to do what they did with Diddy (one 'Nade actve at any given time) but they are kinda ridiculous as projectiles when it comes to offense and defense.

Olimar should have some small endlag on Usmash (because its way too good of an OoS+Combo starter/Kill move at different percents) and some slight damage nerfs barring White Pikmin, since he is basically Pichu in terms of damage output with a bit more range/kill power.

>Arc thunder has slightly less startup delay on the projectile speed
>Jab and Rapid Jab dont consume Fire/Wind tome energy
>Distant Nosferatu instead of the regular one

Peach and Daisy aren't getting nerfs when they're near nonexistent online and offline since they're require to much effort compared to many other top/high tiers.

Attached: 1535333253474.png (1600x1800, 1.67M)

How about you do it fucking loser? There's nothing holding him back, Salem already placed top 8 at glitch 6 with him and 3rd at SCU, Izaw 9th at Valhalla 2, fuck your winner takes all mentality, you're not even good enough to utilize the top tiers so why do you need him to be?

Attached: 60.jpg (465x700, 42K)

Buffing Charizard means buffing Pokemon Trainer though.

Falcon buffs please. This is the first game where I use Dorf more than Falcon.

Attached: Smug Captain.jpg (900x900, 70K)

SPLIT

Honestly im fine with peach/daisy being top tier since they take skill I wish Lucina was nerfed mostly because she is the most boring character to watch in my opinion

>Snake can shield with his grenades as a pseudo counter
Still not as bad as being punished for playing the game like when playing against chrom or lucina

>Nerf Shulk
Shulk is already bad, why make him worse?
>Nerf K Rool
K Rool is a really shitty scrub slayer, experienced players know how to handle his bullshit and ez 3 stock him
>Nerf Lucina
This I can agree with you

Attached: 1546168352612.png (1450x1450, 34K)

Fix wolf's side be having almost no lag when used out of an directional air dodge

Now that's a good opinion

The heck does that have to do with projectiles?

This

im gonna do it user you'll see, you'll all see

>Shulk is already bad, why make him worse?
Not him but shulk is definitely not bad and you're massively in denial if you think so, not saying he should be nerfed.

Nothing really I just needed to vent about chrom

I support you fully

Pretty hard to punish when most Snakes use it on you while offstage.

they need better a desync in neutral. the two are too often played as one. most of their issues with mediocre neutral and poor range could be fixed with a good neutral desync

Attached: IC.png (1057x1200, 1.66M)

Am I just a baby or does gsp make playing online super stressful and less fun?

Attached: 1554760326858.jpg (300x300, 64K)

People take their points and run 95% of the time
>mfw I had a Ganon ditto and we played for almost an hour

Attached: Ganondork.jpg (470x492, 36K)

It would be ok if there was some rhyme or reason to it, some sort of actual ranked ladder. As it is the game is just shitting out numbers randomly with very little feedback besides more = better. Starting off your fresh characters at 4 mil+ once you have a couple of characters into Elite is whack as well.

GSP basically encourages people to be bitches and leave after losing once.
the For Glory system was unironicaly better in many ways besides stages. I miss being able to learn the habits of each of my opponents

I don't get the chrom hate. him and other swords users aren't anywhere as bad as smash 4 cloud was. They do need to do something about lucina invalidating marth though

Attached: Dv7RnwIV4AAOHMZ.jpg (800x450, 55K)

It's understandable, even if you don't value it it'll still fuck you over sometimes, for example maybe you find a player that is much better than you and you want to play them a lot to try to improve, but to do that you'll probably go on a huge loss streak and then the next person you queue for will have shit rules connection or probably be a child, so you're encouraged to just fuck off after 1 or 2 losses. A good alternative is finding your local smash scene discord or something and asking to play with them, a big thing that quickplay completely fucked was player interaction, which is by far one of the best things that keeps the game fun and interesting even when you're losing.

Arenas are more fun. Elite smash sucks

Attached: SSBUWebsiteGreninja2.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

This is where I spend most of my time now. It's great if the host isn't a bitch.

Attached: Health Tips.jpg (500x666, 111K)

Dedede needs a buff. I can't agree with people calling him mid tier. He still struggles against bullshit. It's still hard to get back on stage and it's still a struggle against projectile spammers like Link.

a Yea Forums arena thread was the most fun i've had in Smash online

Stopped playing smash 4 before cloud came out but any way he's just annoying like ill block a hit and think Ill have time to get in a jab in nope get foward smashed

you're fucking dumb

You don't play him. Shut the fuck up.

Fsmash has more startup than a jab though

Attached: Hmmmmmmmmm.png (750x650, 64K)

Are you confusing smash 4 dedede with ultimate dedede?

I think jabs are generally an inferior out of shield option in this game. It's better to use a nair straight out of shield.

DDD simply has very one sided match-ups.

Anyone who can't reflect his gordos for free will struggle against him, anyone who can basically erases DDD's neutral. He's solidly midtier as is.

I really can't contend with some of the autists who pick a top-tier character and learn frame perfect executions. No I don't believe for a second you actually played a Star Fox or Pikmin you fucking dickhead.

Attached: sympathy.jpg (846x846, 84K)

I agree with the projectile sentiment, but you must be truly terrible to think d3 has trouble getting back to stage

the only saving grace is that you lose less GSP the higher up you are
It's the only thing that makes losing to a laggy wifi ganon bearable

>jabbing oos
?????

He does. Go watch Big D play.

Arena Name vee
Password 123
Hop in

Attached: 718.jpg (1048x1200, 88K)

Yeah there's a threshold where you go from gaining/losing like 20k per match to gaining/losing like 1k per. Makes me wonder what the absolute highest scored players are at currently.

>tome drops now spawn bombs
>levin drop now spawns ore club
>fire jab ends with a b-bomb

Attached: literally me.gif (1024x1024, 665K)

ID?

Im stupid id is 2YXR5

Give me an argument not a name to fuck off with, Dedede has multiple jump and a recovery that can bring him up from almost the bottom the blast zone that also has super armor, are you arguing that edgeguarding is good? Newsflash that's a thing for literally everyone.

where do you live/ethernet cable or no?

>Nerf one of the worst characters in the game

Attached: 1529619492532.png (817x891, 32K)

What the fuck is wrong with Captain Falcon

Falcon will never be good unless he can air wobble.

He takes 10 tims more effort to barely be decent.

Us no ethernet cable

risk reward ratio is shit
rockcrocking still exists
raptor boost is hardly a move

Ganondorf took hid triforce of power back

Attached: 340px-OoT_Ganondorf_Artwork.png (340x598, 218K)

Give Incineroar faster acceleration, increased priority in all attacks and give some of his specials super armor.

agree with everything but super armor, that'll just buff the character in a way that makes them less interesting and far easier to play, his side-b and neutral b don't need armor at all

well not side b, but his neutral b needs super armor since that literally is what double lariats are for

Honestly for the most part Smash Ult's tier list is more based on their ease of use than anything else. Why be forced to learn every little situation a move is useful for a character to actually see results when Lucina can jump press a and dumpster most of the roster.

buff Joker he's Literally unplayable

>Go win a major with him
Do you know how long it would take, how many people it would take, and how much money it would take - if Nintendo balanced with the thought of making every single character a consistent top 4 placer/tournament winner? Get real.

What are some good buff ideas for mac? These are some of the ones i've heard about
>increase perfect shield frame timer to mimic punchout
>KO punch when used in air would be increase recovery like cloud
>super armor KO punch
>more damage
>less damage but more aerial gameplay
> more super armor
>side b becomes available when hit again
and of course, the classic
>better recovery

Attached: 1553582035662.gif (310x269, 399K)

>ridley that high
dude wat

I'll still main her no matter her tier, but hell please give her a move that can kill at less than 150%

I've been battling and getting people at 200% without being able to kill them

Attached: Super-Smash-Bros.-Ultimate.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

Oh my bad for wanting a well balanced game

She does have a move that kills at less than 150. The problem is they're shit.

>Nerfs
Wolf (Blaster)

>Buffs
Pirahna Plant
Shield Grabs
Marth Tipper

No other changes.

that will never happen in a competitive game, let alone one with 70+ characters

It will never happen. Tekken 7 is the only game that has come close to achieving this, and even that is way off the mark.

Fix witch time. Give it a slightly extended slowdown and a few more activation frames, and Bayo will be much more reliable overall.

Wtf happened to mii swordfighter bros ZeRo told me hes broken he can kill every character at like 80.

Samefag here. Tekken 7 isn't the only game to do this, just the only one among the modern fighters.

i feel like combos are still quite weak overall. Just staple on some more hitstun and i dont think anyone would be mad

He can, but its incredibly unsafe and linear.

>give witch tim-

No. Shut it.

Attached: nobody slap.gif (245x147, 659K)

>buffs
>shield grab

what

And it would be good if witch time was actually useful, it's delayed, and too slow to actually connect it to anything.

I don't mind the nerfed duration, but I want to atleast use it to deliver a final blow

Her smashes are extremely slow and punishable, I much rather spam shorthop+dair than try an smash attack

Are you sure you want that?

Attached: Peach smash.png (1280x720, 1.2M)

>increase witch time

Attached: 1552008290037.png (593x471, 533K)

>m-muh combos

Who the fuck cares, you dont samsho fans begging for combos, because the game isnt made with infinite strings in mind, why should smash be any different

i seriously would break the shit out of this game if it made it more fun

Only thing Wolf needs is better recovery. Fuck not being able to jump after side b.

It's actually pretty bad

No he doesn't he's literally smash 4 sheik except he can kill

And it can stay bad for all I care, and yes, i'm still bitter about 4

Attached: 1554141991309.webm (640x640, 1.5M)

We should probably buff Pikachu, Pichu, Inkling and Lucina while we're at it

becuase smash isnt samsho
combos in smash are extremely different from traditional fighters because you can still outplay your opponent while your getting hit with DI and SDI. Long combos would be even more hype when you know that the one doing the combo still has outsmart his opponent after each and every hit

Wolf doesn't need anything

>Witch Time is bad
What the absolute fuck is this? It gets stronger the higher the opponent is in percents, at around 100 Witch Time is a free smash attack.
Stop demanding your shitty "I Win" button back Bayo fags

Attached: Kyle Hyde stupid.gif (192x256, 47K)

Just remove bayonetta all together

Pretending to be an idiot is the biggest sign of being an idiot

But she totally won the character poll and wasn't just a shill pick she dessrved her spot

>entire thread is calling wolf OP and K Rool utter shit
>main K Rool, secondary Wolf
Doesn’t really matter to me unless the go full retard and nerf K Rool again like Greninja in 4

The freeze frame timer when DDD lands a super charged jet hammer needs to stay on for longer so i can take a selfie

Give kirby more air speed. that's literally all he needs

Ridley not being complete shit would be nice.

>recovery start up reduced to 15 frames. Goes slightly higher
>increased weight
>side b has weak armor on start up. Just enough to beat out jabs and weak projectiles.
>down b wrecks shields and now does more damage on the sour spot
>nair sweat spot has more kill power
>either make bair faster or have more kill power
>ftilt has less endlag

As for nerfs I just want Roy's side b to not kill at fucking 80%.

>watching Smash Wii U footage after playing Ultimate
>roster is fucking tiny
>stage selection is also fucking tiny

Jesus fucking Christ the game is so slow and jank, how the fuck did we play that game for four years?

Make Snake's C4 (explosion and setting) frame 1.

>He puts olimar below fox and greninja
You arnt fooling anyone dabuz

it was better than brawl and looked really nice

It's weird how fast 4 aged. The knockback is so damn slow

Some of us were smart and skipped that one user

I asked myself the same thing about Brawl. Tried to see how it was like when I emulated it a few days ago, and god almighty, it was fucking garbage. I never thought I'd get frustrated being unable to do a fucking full hop because I'm used to 3 frame jump squats.
>pick Snake just to see how he was back in the day
>try to do some tilts
>fucking 0 impact to hits
>jank-ass sound effects that reminds me of Brawl Ike's Nairs
>everything floats like it's swimming in water
Ultimate is a god damn gift compared to Brawl. I'm never going back.

Attached: received_1986029114990069.png (239x171, 55K)

>Nerf
Wolf
Peach/Daisy
Pichu
Lucina
Olimar
Inkling
Pikachu
Palutena
>Buff
Kirby
Little Mac
Ice Climbers
Dr. Mario
Captain Falcon
Bowser Jr.
Sheik
Mr. G&W
Mewtwo
Lucario
Rosalina & Luma
Robin
Ryu/Ken
Duck Hunt
Bayonetta
Ridley
King K. Rool
Villager/Isabelle
Incineroar
Diddy Kong

I didnt play it past the first few months, thank god Ultimate turned out good

Attached: 1442025336065.jpg (644x608, 108K)

Nerfs are an awful concept for a game like Smash bros.

How about dont touch the top tiers and buff everyone else

I hated it within a few weeks. Ultimate is so much better in every way minus the stage builder.

you're right. forget the nerfs

Ridley isn't complete shit though

all moves need to have an instant crouch cancel like bair does, getting that instant crouch for the GAME is orgasmic

I feel like Sakurai and the community in general has forgotten Wii Fit Trainer even exists. She's a lot of fun, and most people underestimate this character online. What buffs do you think she needs to be more viable, Yea Forums?

Attached: Wii_Fit_Trainer_SSBU.png (512x512, 48K)

I think she's mostly fine aside from her weird hitboxes.

looks like another isabro already beat me to it but based mac

Attached: big dick.png (277x407, 51K)

>forgotten

you kidding? I fear the trainers

>People were actually telling pros to drop Melee and play Tr4sh

I hope you now realize how fucking stupid you sounded

I hope one day the jab will stop being fucking useless

Attached: 5A0313BD-C4A3-4F9B-A3D7-C6974FDAF975.jpg (602x458, 35K)

I was always one of the "there's room for both games" crowd, but recent developments have started turning me off the Melee crowd finally. Hbox putting the scene in the grave where it belongs.

Make her jab do big shield damage.

>some characters are shit, others are great
Sounds like balance that's been well done to me

buff my boy

Attached: rkjywl99fv911.png (960x960, 508K)

OK, anons, listen up! I'm Mae, you don't know me but I know you.

Next week, Thursday 18th, I'm having an online Ultimate tournament, but, only for Heavy and Super Heavy characters. Why? Because I like them.

The idea is to have fun but I want people to actually try, so I'm giving the winner of the tournament a 20 USD eshop code (if you are an Euro or something I'll find a way to give it to you). Come and join and have fun.

smash.gg/tournament/mae-s-bbw-ultimate-tournament-no-twigbois-allowed

There you can find a list of the allowed characters, which of course, its based on weight.

kuroganehammer.com/Ultimate/Weight

Attached: 1331495232814.png (400x400, 34K)

DDD chad here, I fucking hate playing against heavies, especially DDD

What are the odds of a stage builder actually being added for 3.0? I'm really hoping it is included. It can also be a Break the Targets/Board the Platforms stage creator too. Three birds with one stone! Do it, Sakurai!

it gets local niggers heated so thats useful

Attached: 1548815745253.jpg (612x598, 26K)

I highly doubt any new modes are ever going to be patched in

If I main K.Rool, what's a good side character to use as a secondary? I've dabbled in Wario, Isabelle and Ridley but they never seem to click with me.

Attached: 1512106439580.png (400x400, 13K)

I main Krool too and my side picks are Fox, DK, DDD and Ness

Fix Bayonetta.

This isn't even funny. You were supposed to nerf her, bring her in line with everyone else. But now she's got literally no advantage over any character on the roster except her true combos.
>Light
>Tall
>So fucking slow holy shit
>3 inputs in the air and you get 3 seconds of landing lag
>recovering is an entire process
>damage is pathetic
>Smash attacks that aren't just slow as shit, but clank with literally any sort of hitbox

Attached: 1547133711883.gif (404x347, 1.4M)

No nerfs, buffs only

Attached: 1553606092808.png (535x737, 203K)

Nerf Stinkling via these fair but mild nerfs. In addition nerf it's damage multiplier from ink and make it's ink charge as slow as Cloud's limit.

Attached: BasedLeff.png (1818x1576, 1.31M)

thank you isabellebro

Online tourneys, it'll never happen but it's all I want aside from Falcon buffs

buff falcon's initial dash
I like to think that the devs accidentally made his initial dash so slow because of how sad it makes me feel

give shulk better frame data please
or just give him a better jab and grab, a toddler could reach father than him in both aspects

Attached: 1554441145503.jpg (574x768, 116K)

>ink charges as slow as Cloud's Limit

Fuck no, you realize Inkling needs ink for basically half her move set right?

Based

Attached: dmQiwyx.jpg (1140x365, 305K)

G&W and Sonic are both really good though

More weight for Ridley, an extra jump, maybe better frame data. Not saying he needs all of this. Just a couple tweaks to make him perfect.

should put peach and daisy in nerf. they are a bit too much.

Sonic just needs one or two more kill options and for his multihit moves to hit more consistently

Lowering peaches float attack damage would just give her an even better combo game. She is fine how she is

This but also get rid of everything that isn't Charizard and Pikachu.

Is my big boy Ridley really that well recieved? I think he's good but I'm not some pro either. I do feel he needs a tweak or two like weight, frame data, or an extra jump. I just see people call him shit because the top tiers can stomp him but they can stomp anyone because of how safe they can be. I always wanted him to be mid tier so nobody could complain he was broken or shit, trying to invalidate his inclusion. Is he better than some people think, bad, what? At least I have a shit ton of fun with him and that's really all that matters. Even if I would like him altered just a tiny bit.

Attached: 1536387100577.png (650x3500, 1.97M)

Turnips shouldn't hit as hard as a Smash attack. They should just be projectiles that are annoying and piss with the player. Nerf their fucking damage.

Just make him a fucking heavy for crying out loud

Also give him something cool like being able to jump ouf of down air

STINKY DAY

i hope it's a different fucking game all together

I don't even play Mac and I hope he and his players get buffs. Being underneath the barrel tier must be hard.

>Palutena
God no, keep her as she is and just buff others more. Nerfing Palutena will be a death sentence for her, and whiny faggots who can't deal with her

Being able to get out of down air would be really nice. I may actually try and use the thing more if you could.

Based retard

Obvious easy buffs should go to Shiek, Bayonetta, Meta Knight, and Diddy Kong, just letting them do damage so they can play the game. Maybe Captain Falcon and Wii Fit Trainer too? I don't think they suffer from this problem as much as the other 4.

Buff Marth slightly so he can compete with Lucina

Buff Toon Link to compete with Young Link.

Buff Charizard so PT can function properly

Increase Ridley's Weight.

Reduce Mewtwo's Tail Hurtbox.

Buff Corrin's Pin

Buff Pac-Man and Dedede because their cool

Buff Ryu/Ken to top because they take skill.

Speed Up Incineroar and Robin

Fuck her aerials, fuck her giant everlasting explosion hitbox, fuck her having a deflect and a counter in one. Basically, fuck Palutena with a rake.

Attached: 1545756440048.png (1070x601, 779K)

yikes

God fucking damn it I want better victory themes.
Why does Samus's still sound like starchy farts being tooted out violently with no impact or weight at all

Attached: 323786bc-d348-4399-9033-6b221a62d72e.jpg (1000x1500, 385K)

More than anything I want her old design back

Other M's is fucking dogshit

No, GSP turned online into a retarded competition to see who can get their pointless number the highest resulting in most people playing like fags and always leaving game one. If you ever have a close game where you figure them out at the end but lose they will leave you for sure

Attached: 1523002596086.jpg (476x357, 10K)

What do you mean, you don't like the Apple iVaria Suit?

Honestly, all they needed to do was weave in the best aspects from the other suit designs into the Other M one, making a composite design like they did with Ridley.

If she looked like pic related I'd genuinely really like it

Attached: steve-rothlisberger-samusactionvaria.jpg (1920x1552, 385K)

Give Wolf back his old side attack.

His f smash?

I mean, aesthetically, sure. But his current Fsmash is stupid broken that giving him his old one would be a big nerf

On second thought, yeah give him his old fsmash

Just default Float aerials to the Short Hop Damage. It's dumb that Peach/Daisy's special little gimmick lets them bypass the x0.85 Short Hop Aerial damage.

>buff characters I like!