Reminder that Guild Wars 2 is the best mmo, much better than Guild Wars 1, WoW, ESO, and FF14 combined

Reminder that Guild Wars 2 is the best mmo, much better than Guild Wars 1, WoW, ESO, and FF14 combined.

Attached: Its time to accept the fact, anon.jpg (902x507, 92K)

Nah, ESO is the comfiest of those listed.

But user, the catgirls in Guild Wars 2 are all flat-chested because the developers didn't want ones with six boobs. Also, I was never really sure what the different weapons amounted to in terms of skill changes.

What makes ESO comfy, user?

Guild Wars 1 thread, op failed.

>comfy
Stop using buzzwords that you cannot comprehend.

this

based poster have a bump

As someone that played GW2 for a few years, I'd agree with you however the dwindling player base would say otherwise.

>terrible optimization
>devs nerf everything to force you to buy gems and then exchange to gold so you can buy the ridiculously expensive shit at the TP
>tranny and SJW shit in-game and at the company
>gigantic gold sinks everywhere and insane materials required to craft shit, like, grind that would make any korean MMO blush
>"b-but you don't need gold or grind/farm!!"

Yeah, i don't need if i want my character to look like shit while playing the game, and the endgame is just Fashion Wars.

The fucking delusion

It happens in all MMORPGs considering the game is what?7 years old?Yet it's still in the top 5 most populated and successful MMORPGs around.
One of the best B2P models around that it's truly monetized around cosmetics alone.After trying BDO for a month it's almost insulting how they can claim it's not modeled like a mobile F2P game.

Attached: 1542186551334.gif (600x450, 70K)

Ok op. Go play it then.

I fucking wish, the art and the pay model are great. Love the plant boys too, but the story and gameplay don't do shit for me
Agree but it isn't fun.

I want to play GW2, but every time I log in it just feels like I'm playing a dead game and I log off. WoW feels way more alive despite being "dead"

Didn't they fire one of their writers for throwing a bitch fit on social media about people trying to "mansplain" to her or something?

remind me when they finally release another living world episode, there is basicly no content to do.

I would play ESO, but you need to pay monthly for a crafting bag

Yes.

Felt that way day one. Not sure why, maybe there were too many people jerking it to there own loli chars

Can't believe I'm defending this game but farming gold has consistently become easier with better rewards from all modes.You can just do high tier fractals and raids if you're into a group or PvP which quite frankly has an almost broken amount of gold rewards.
>grind that would make any korean MMO blush
Delusional go try an actual korean MMO and then come back to this game.

Think of weapons having movesets. Movesets are further determined by character profession/class:

A Warrior wielding a greatsword has a completely different movelist than a Guardian with a Greatsword.
>Warrior possesses two mobility options as well as fairly high damage skills.
>Guardian is all about burst-damage with a small splash of cc for foes.

Weapons are generally determined by what you're building, if you're playing a certain style of character, you'll want to have a weapon that can compliment that style to some degree. Also, elite specializations (end game profession changes), grant you access to a weapon unique to the spec, usually something that compliments it's abilities in some way.

I almost got into it but that's what stopped me, I had so much fun during a free ESO+ run because of that bag. Honestly I would pay $60 to have that bag permanently.

That's because most players are in instanced places(bought through gem store) which has all the necessary NPCs and portals close together.I think the other part is in the asura city.
Each gamemode rewards you with lvl books so vanilla maps that don't have bosses or any other events attached to skins will be most likely empty due to people just leveling alts with said books.

Super adventure box is happening right now though.

That's their I-Want-To-Be-The-Guy platformer mode, right?

I fucking loved that thing, but the continue coin in the shop ruined it for me.

Yeah.

>play gw1
>perfect a N/Mo bip build with mending (lol) and succor
>some shitter who isn't even a necro cries because you're not N/P and not playing bip right

WoW is still the best MMO simply because of the emergence of competitive PvE events. Mythic dungeon invitational and world first raid progress pulling in 60k viewers even though the game is shit atm. Makes the game feel a lot more exciting. Kinda sucks that every group in the MDI is running the same group comp, though.

Having inventory space would be nice, but I don't know that it's worth the money they ask for it.

Used to play a year or two ago and I had to quit when they started nerfing anything I found fun on mesmer. If I want balance patches I'll play league not an MMO.

It's not worth it at all, all the other benefits are shit. $15/mo is way to much to let players hold stuff.

the irony is that all they are working on is balance patches, yet they dont give a shit about adding actuall content in which it matters.