Fix Modern Kirby

Fix Modern Kirby.

Attached: 220px-Kirby.png (220x226, 162K)

Leave it alone.

Stop making games

Attached: soul.png (467x435, 261K)

Make Kirby buff

Attached: Virgins be gone.jpg (493x585, 22K)

Air Ride 2

Fire Kumazaki.

Bring back Sakurai.

Barring that, literally anyone else at Hal that isn't Kumazaki.

This fucking nigger has gone full retard after Star Allies and deliberately wants to tone down the difficulty even further so players can reach the end and see his autismo fanfic lore play out. He's also too much of a fucking pussy to go true 3D so just get someone else entirely.

replace kirby with red kirby

Attached: 1550930208775.png (503x503, 18K)

I wish you could play as him at the start

Kirby is perfect as is, only autists disagree.

CHANGE THE SFX!
Holy shit I've been hearing the same sounds for 8 years!
It's especially noticeable in the boss battles, that same shitty "roar" they all have and the sound it makes when you hit them has always sounded poor to me.
I know the gameboy games shared a lot of assets and sfx, but at least that sounded good. Sick of hearing the same hitsounds for nearly every attack.

Attached: stop.jpg (713x951, 172K)

Bring back the enemie's sharp *pop* spund effect whenever they die.

Stop beating around the bush and make a proper 3D Kirby.

They brought back Adeleine, it doesn't need fixing.

Attached: 412.png (1024x1024, 481K)

MOOOOOOOOOOT

Wait... what the hell happened? The screenshot is not something I downloaded.

Attached: 81313.png (451x458, 93K)

>Bring back Sakurai.
I would only do this so we actually get something in smash that isn’t from superstar like the goddamn 20 years

if youre rehashing, rehash good stuff like Mass Attack.

someone explain this meme to me

This, We need 3D Kirby

who

pretty much this. Should've been an alt in Ultimate

if two images get uploaded at the exact same time, the thumbnails get mixed up. it's been a Yea Forums bug since forever.

Attached: our founding faggot.jpg (1594x2057, 426K)

I unironically miss Mass Attack.

>abilities have 2-button movesets sort of like Smash characters
>combat is focused more on combos, moves more fluidly flow into other moves or into basic movement so you can keep the momentum going (I'm sick of stopping dead in my tracks at the end of a move, falling down and landing, and then having to double-tap the stick just to start running to move at a decent speed)
>enemies have more HP and fight back far more intelligently, rather than just being obstacles with faces
>more ability-specific challenges like RTDL's ability challenge rooms and SA's Heroes in Another Dimension
>bring my daughter back as a playable character who appears in the main story
And for my ultimate pipe dream:
>similarly to how SA had friend train, friend circle, and friend star sections, have short Warpstar sections with Air Ride gameplay in a few levels in the main mode, and include a full-on City Trial 2 as a subgame instead of the weak Mario Party minigames that have always been in the game for some reason since Super Star

Attached: 1543430121360.png (632x756, 641K)

And there are people here who think redditors don't post in these threads. Jesus

Make it harder. Like DL1 Extra Mode harder

This.

There's nothing to fix. They're children's games mechanically and aesthetically designed to appeal to children. It's like asking how to "fix" Blue's Clues because you find it too dull.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Here's how:
>classic design and personality
>Make Marx a villain again

There.

I love Meta Knight!

Attached: SSBU_MetaKnight.png (1682x1556, 2.5M)

>"muh soul"
>Make a one-off villain a villain again.
Wow, so insightful, user.