Attached: 7ad.jpg (600x400, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OCYT9Hew9ZU?t=88
youtube.com/watch?v=2aV6rso2l0I
youtube.com/watch?v=1Pwl4pvr300
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're all playing overwatch now

It's called rust

Why do they eat up anything Blizzard shits out?

>final boss is Rodney King
>the only way to defeat him is to drown him

Attached: 1553048836713.jpg (840x720, 91K)

So what was the riot even about

Blacks nigging out.

Race relations are at an all time low
When will the grorious Roof Korean Bridages return to save us from these trying times?

Some black girl stole some shit from a Korean convenience store so the cashier shot and killed her.

The LA Riots would be a cool setting for a game, desu

Attached: D8A.png (179x227, 65K)

Shooting rednecks who take potshots at them in DA WOODS.

White incels not prepping the bulls.

It's called GTA.

Black gets beat up by popo, popo gets out scot free, blacks riot and one black guy kills some korean girl which causes asians to flip the fuck out and go against what was already a rocky relationship between the two.

If it doesn't let me kill j*panoids why bother?

Attached: (Red_Cross_pamphlet_on_March_1st_Movement)_(KADA-shyun15-012~25).jpg (5272x3588, 2.42M)

Nevermind
Got it right
Still rioted like hell though

>whites hate blacks
>asians hate blacks
>latinos hate blacks
>blacks hate blacks
Hmmmm...

It really would, packs of armed blacks were driving around attacking and destroying everything in sight and the police stayed back. You could team up with different factions like the Roof Koreans to put all of them down.

you can just take L4D
change all the zombie to niggers

This happened first and then this which is why the blacks targeted the Asian American stores and why roof Koreans were a thing.

So basically koreans and blacks were one inch close to having a race war

youtu.be/OCYT9Hew9ZU?t=88

youtube.com/watch?v=2aV6rso2l0I
>high iq black works hard to achieve something and get out of the hood
>gets destroyed by his own brainlet race
being a smart black must be the highest level of suffering

Why was 90's LA so kino?

Attached: 65u7ikj6hg5f454657.jpg (640x480, 118K)

Met some cool Africans and they hate being called African American
One dude I knew was talking to some white chick at a bar and all I remember hearing from him in a deep ass Africa voice "Dont you ever comepear me to deez niggars"

I feel like most of the riot people just want to loot shit for free
I dont think they even know or care why people were rioting to begin with

So what's your verdict?
Did the 2nd guy off himself or was it an accidental discharge?

Killed himself. Theres footage of it.

Actual black people hate niggers with a passion, arguably more than white people do

Hey it’s what riots are for, to protest and loot shit while being as destructive as possible.

>He was then shot in the right hand, causing him to drop the pistol. After retrieving it, he placed the muzzle under his chin and fired; he was simultaneously shot by a bullet that severed his spine.
>Officers across the street continued to shoot Phillips' body several times while he was on the ground.

Most Africans haven't been indoctrinated into the welfare slave mentality yet. They come to America believing it is a land of opportunity, and guess what? It still is, and they succeed. Sure, there's racism, but it's a hurdle, not a wall.

Attached: Screenshot_20190408-154727__01.jpg (1080x560, 139K)

Dumb niggers ruining everything smart niggers work for is pretty much the entire situation in Africa summed up though

One of my coworkers is an ex African military defector
He hates American blacks to hell and black, he said to ship them all to Africa to be gutted and thrown into the rivers or sold to Somali pirates as slaves
He loves whites/asians (but hates hispanics) and voted for Donald Trump lmao

Literally GTA San Andreas

This was the time when the government learned the power of niggers. They hadn't yet been made fully repressed like white people. Their sense of heritage and culture hadn't yet been eroded, and so they were strong, to be feared. The government could control them. We're all on leash now though, and as soon as the race mixing and chemical castration has completed, nobody will ever rise up again.

Literally 1 mission, but yeah it's cool as fuck

American blacks have an awful garbage-tier culture. It's why they're so much worse than africans despite africans coming from the worst shithole on earth.

based

>When Africans are more based than American Blacks

>mexicans
too dumb for a bachelor's
too white for a degree handout

You should see african communities on the internet, they are surprisingly comfy and have a web 1.0 feel. Lots of interregional banter and none of the detached irony or anger we have here, a few even watched anime.

>a few even watched anime.
Welp, there's no hope for them.

nigger bait thread, fuck off

Best part about it is that he's ranked pretty high in our company and can't be fired without going through some government agency to discuss it so around other American black coworkers (who are usually either chatting it up with their baby mommas on the work phone or smoking weed on the job) he'll loudly proclaim "All these NIGGERS in America need to know what it means to be black" and if theyre smoking weed he'll go up to them and slap it out of their hands or mouth while looking them dead in the eye, and they can't do jack shit about it

givem roofies.

Attached: image.jpg (529x431, 33K)

>All these NIGGERS in America need to know what it means to be black
BASED AS FUCK

Attached: 1553043564060.jpg (3490x3124, 466K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1Pwl4pvr300

Yes and we all know that the koreans would win.

Why do people give mexicans a pass, they are literally worse in every regard than black people.

no, blacks are worse, Mexicans are bad but blacks are worse.

Real talk African Americans are the physically ugly ones too

what about brazillians

Attached: 1554414519086.png (363x445, 76K)

not as bad as blacks, on par with mexicans.

Mexicans make their own food. Blacks just market southern food as their own. They have no culture.

>/pol/cucks
Puppets for your stormmasters

Might actually be a fun game trying to defend your livelihood from looters while a riot goes on.

Ok

Why do i have the itch to play San Andreas now?

>Dumb niggers
>Literal Spaniard bombed countless ancient tombs because he want to find gold which left a hundreds of ruined pyramids in Nubia with the community conflicted on whether to touch them or not

BRs are cute. Cute!