There won’t be a formal PvP system in WoW Classic at the outset. You’ll still be able to PvP, of course...

>there won’t be a formal PvP system in WoW Classic at the outset. You’ll still be able to PvP, of course, and there will be no Dishonorable Kills, so you’ll be free to repeatedly hunt down every player and NPC in, say, Stranglethorn Vale to your stealthy heart’s content.
there won’t be a formal PvP system in WoW Classic at the outset. You’ll still be able to PvP, of course, and there will be no Dishonorable Kills, so you’ll be free to repeatedly hunt down every player and NPC in, say, Stranglethorn Vale to your stealthy heart’s content.
>
there won’t be a formal PvP system in WoW Classic at the outset. You’ll still be able to PvP, of course, and there will be no Dishonorable Kills, so you’ll be free to repeatedly hunt down every player and NPC in, say, Stranglethorn Vale to your stealthy heart’s content.

us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/classic-pvp-content-plan/146049

Attached: download.png (246x205, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY
classicdb.ch/?talent#hEzzx0hoZxVbdVMhx
youtube.com/watch?v=z5LW07FTJbI
youtube.com/watch?v=y6120QOlsfU
youtube.com/watch?v=N_x72hA7_SY
youtube.com/watch?v=G3jIu65Fgq4
pcgamer.com/world-of-warcraft-classic-will-be-split-into-six-phases/
youtube.com/watch?v=knzMFC6s4Bw
wowclassiccountdown.com/
youtu.be/AbmDLVFAaec?t=42
youtube.com/watch?v=Vmn9asN-8AE
youtu.be/yFbX5drsnAw?t=359
legacyplayers.com/Raids/Ranking/Default.aspx
wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Honor_system_(pre-2.0_formulas)
youtube.com/watch?v=ucGBshx19L0&feature=youtu.be&t=541
youtube.com/watch?v=s52c1Ve4_7o
wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_2.4.3
legacyplayers.com/Raids/?page=7
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=11428
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1J8y9iJFT_tMU1bsPUNve7F1sNhW33LA-xe1hx0NAa_0/edit#slide=id.g4482c85d65_0_1
youtube.com/watch?v=HxoS3F9sB_M
youtube.com/watch?v=HM40cK5tu7w
us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/classic-update/113138
youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhlVD-tHI
youtube.com/watch?v=nu-JMqNTn-M
youtube.com/watch?v=o879-zd3kWQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

GUYS I'M LITTERALLY GOING TO CAUSE SO MUCH SHIT IN CLASSIC. I'M GOING TO MAKE BOTH HORDE AND ALLIANCE SUFFER. I'M GOING TO BE SO UNCONTROLLABLY NAUGHTY. I'M GOING TO BE LIKE CHAOS UNLEASHED. I'M GOING TO BE SO CHAOtIC THAT IF I ROLL PALADIN I'LL GET MY OWN EXCLUSIVE BUFF, BLESSING OF CHAOS. IT'S GOING TO BE INSANE MY DUDES. I'M COMING FOR YOU ALL. ALL OF YOU. THIS IS YOU, THIS IS MY IMPRESSION OF YOU

oh dude I'm just playing comfy wow vanilla haha this is a good timooohhhnoooooooooo

AND THEN I JUST FUCKING KILL YOU. GO ON, RUN ALL THE WAY! GO ON! RUN BACK TO YOUR CORPSE! SEETHING AND CRYING ALL THE WAY! I AM GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST NAUGHTY TROUBLE MAKER OF THEM ALL! CHAOS. PURE, PURE CHAOS. I CAN'T KEEP IT IN ANYMORE. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. LAKESHIRE? MORE LIKE IT'S -FUCKED- SHIRE.
THE CROSS ROADS? MORE LIKE WE'RE FUCKED ROADS.

IMAGINE BEING YOU GUYS. IMAGINE ACTUALLY BEING YOU GUYS. -IMAGINE- ACTUALLY BEING YOU. HOLY FUCK. YOU'RE SO FUCKED. I AM GOING TO FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, AT LEAST ONE. I'M ALREADY PRACITCALLY LEAKING CHAOTIC ENERGY. IF, and ONLY IF, you reply to this post BEFORE the THREAD DIES with "please god NO. PLEASE GOD NO" I MAY allow YOUR CHARACTER TO LIVE. WHO KNOWS! MAYBE I WILL! MAYBE I WON'T! I'M JUST TOOOOOO NAUGHTY! HEHEHEHEHEHE

I MAY GIVE YOU MY BLESSING, I MAY NOT. DEPENDS IF YOU'RE NAUGHTY ENOUGH. IMAGINE NOT BEING CHAOS PILLED IN 2019+ TAX. IMAGINE. I AM CHAOS. GOD I CAN FEEL IT. I CAN FEEL THE TURNING POINT. ENTIRE PEOPLE TURNING TO ANGER, HATE, AND CHAOS, FORMING ENTIRE RAIDS TO KILL ONE ANOTHER. I WILL WATCH, AS THOUSANDS DIE, THOUSANDS LAY WASTE TO EACH OTHER. TRUE. UNFILTERED, CHAOS.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

Attached: HEEHEHEHEEHEHE.png (600x580, 360K)

Attached: 1550794363470m.jpg (1024x754, 181K)

Absolutely based and extremely redpilled

GIVE US A FUCKING RELEASE DATE BLIZZZAAAAAAARRRRDDDD!

Attached: 1546891989895.png (237x249, 101K)

july 16th

I'm so fucking hyped.

Attached: 1545900595310m.jpg (701x1024, 151K)

Male nelf druid?

Attached: b2694818725e961816381a242f94f74478120050aa14d231cda9e1a107358724.jpg (500x741, 80K)

I think just yesterday some retard was saying they were gonna ban for killing quest givers and corpse camping.

ABSOLUTELY BTFO

I have no idea why, but the fact they're called PHASES makes me laugh so much. Phase 1 is like the true """calm""" before the storm, but then when Phase 2 drops, that is quite litterally SEAL THE GATES, THEY'RE COMING tier

I fucking cannot wait. PHASE 2. ALL IN.

Attached: 1528552912179.jpg (236x284, 17K)

I'm literally crying rn bros, this is beautiful

Female human rogue here famalam

>there will be no Dishonorable Kills
Only for a few weeks I guess then P2 kicks in:
Honor System (including Dishonorable Kills)
PvP Rank Rewards

I'll heal then.

WE'RE

ALL

GOING

HOME

LADS

Attached: 1552605300856.jpg (1616x1528, 954K)

Goin home finally.....

Attached: 1554565853078.jpg (500x480, 36K)

>phase 2
>few weeks
Retard

Always based. Somebody post hot human females please.

we're going home

Attached: rkymgav3sag11.jpg (848x736, 78K)

soul: the picture

>people don't realize the unique color theory put into each starting zone, making sure they're all completely different and unique

true fucking soul

Except this means jackshit with sharding.

>100 horde overrun southshore and shut it down
>whoops their shard is full all the alliance players get moved to a safe one where everything is fine
>or the counter attack comes in only to discover they've been sharded differently

sharting is in starting zones

Attached: 1513985769919.jpg (2035x1527, 436K)

Sure, perfect for larping faggots

I did this at the mailbox outside IF bank once, the fucking salt I got in /w was immense

>Dead game

Play ff xiv stop wasting your time on memories you'll never get back.

have sex.

I'm going to make Crossroads my bitch, you hordelets fucked with Redridge for far too long. I'm going to make your 10-25 experience a fucking slog, your quest vendors will be fucking GONE, once you grind enough zebra asses for Stonetalon I'm going to rape you and corpse camp you and have another buddy corpse camp your graveyard. Fuck you.

Attached: 1480453795379.png (283x268, 72K)

This. I'm in with you brother. I will follow you into battle.

I can't wait to go back, to be proud of being a horde member again

PROUD
HUMAN
FEMALE
PROT
WARRIOR

>Play ff xiv
but im not mentally ill

GOOOOOD AFTERNOOOON, RET PALADINS! This is just a daily reminder that you - yes, YOU - are going to be healing MY sweaty ass!
What’s that? You don’t want to? You want to hit the boss with all the big boys? Well TOO BAD! Maybe you should have picked a real class!
Put on that dress and GET TO HEALING!

>m
Die in a fire

I CANT BROS
IM GOING TO CRY...

Attached: 1553382505498.jpg (1221x1920, 223K)

Combine that with the small realm cap size and WoW feels like a dead game all the time even if 10 million people were playing it all at once.

It makes me wonder how private servers manage to have so many more players on their server at once. I read Nos had 12k concurrent regularly with 13.1k peak. WoW caps at 2.5k per realm/server no matter what.

based absolute retard

Phase 2 is going to be fucking crazy on PvP servers

Jokes on you I'm the GM, and I'll be taking that Hand of Ragnaros away from your DPS Warrior thank you very much.

Attached: 1360792925432.png (1001x1001, 765K)

The first ever screenshot I took of my first ever character in WoW. Lightning's Blade server circa late 2004

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-08-14-54-00(1).png (1938x1440, 3.71M)

Pve chads ww@

>join guild
>see the gm is a ret Paladin with a special boy complex who wants to funnel gear into himself while doing less damage than the tanks
>leave

>ffxiv
>a game run by understaffed, underpaid gooks thats admittedly pretty sad
>with patches releasing next to no content
>running on an engine that doesn't know what a Z axis is
>played by hordes of trannies and degenerates
>with no open world
>no PvP
>with pic related being released as one of two genderlocked half-assed races
>said races looking like flipped assets and reskins and that can't even equip headgear
oh no no no

Attached: 4612489312.png (672x738, 69K)

That's fine, as I'm a warrior and for raiding I'll be using two one handers to dps

>Pve chads

Attached: 1546538492437.png (432x313, 247K)

>Implying I'm going to let some tryhard in the inner circle

I'm actually going to funnel all the loot to my enhancement shaman friend and have him sit in Orgrimmar fully decked out and make min/max babbies like you seeth.

Attached: 1361305587675.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

We're going home bros time to start playing a undead rogue and slay some normies.

Attached: 1551301211231.jpg (720x718, 75K)

i love you

>implying you have to be some kind of tryhard poopsocker to be able to call out bullshit
If you give a shaman the first DFT that drops I guarantee you 70% of your melee players will leave regardless of whether or not they’re a reddit turbocasual dadgamer

based alliance bro

>give a shaman the first DFT

Attached: .jpg (152x176, 28K)

Retailfag and reddit guilds will unironically do this

>DISHONORABLE KILLS

AAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAAAA
CLASSIC IS DEAD
FUCKING D E A D

THEY RUINED IT WITH THE ONE THING EVERY SINGLE PERSON HATED EVEN BACK THEN AHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1523858777251.jpg (500x484, 76K)

>wtf I can't just camp quest givers!!!!!!!!
nice

Retards sure are comfortable outing themselves as such

t. retard zoomer who never played vanilla
Enjoy one guy in your city raid accidentally aoeing down a low lvl npc and setting every single person in the raid back days worth of honor grind you fucking clueless shitter

Oh I'm well aware of how to get dishonorable kills. I'm also someone who actually likes to pvp, which means I won't be doing epic ftw city raids lmao

How would you know what people hated back then wrathbabby retailfag

underage summerfags PLEASE leave

Attached: HQeR3i4.jpg (900x1059, 155K)

Because unlike you I've actually played back then. In fact, I'm not only a boomer, I'm the boomer king. Played since open beta.

Any bet you still play BFA too, enjoying your weekly checklist?

>every single person
Quit projecting you fucking idiot

I am not currently subbed, no.
That's you being wrong twice in a row.
Want to go for three?

dude i played that game it fucking sucks. what the fuck is wrong with you

Everyone besides you thinks you're retarded. Time to admit you made a retarded post and move on with your life.

>not currently

So you were? Oh my

How bad will my DPS be compared to a warrior as an enhancement shaman with this build? classicdb.ch/?talent#hEzzx0hoZxVbdVMhx

Attached: 1541489207536.jpg (632x468, 68K)

Oh, the irony.

What are you guys doing to prepare for wow.
For me its
>breaking up with gf
>saving pto
>listening to only iron maiden
Im going back in time the 3tled bom has been activated

Attached: warrior human pvp.jpg (449x576, 74K)

All this plus downgrading to DSL

The third bomb*

Why do normalfags love WoW so much? It's like the capeshit of games to them. I really don't get it.

Its casual and yet also a bit hardcore if you put forth the time. Also like capeshit if you are social it makes it easier to have a conversation about.

It's memeshit just like Risk of Rain 2

Looks even worse than I remember it.

Oh, please. Give me one positive thing about DHKs. You can't. They are shit through and through and achieved absolutely nothing except for killing off city raids.

Go fuck yourself you zoomer cancer.

Lately i've been getting this sinking feeling that Blizzard is gonna fuck this up and it'll just be a lame attempt at emulation using the Legion core, and it'll end up being even more inaccurate than the average private server.

Attached: ivo-niehe-minst-favoriete-schoonvader.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>city raids will be proper raids instead of just killing players and high level NPCs
Might honestly try classic now

Nothing. I won't play this trash with dishonorable kills.

wicked based

>mfw they add MOUNTS, PETS, XMOGS AND CHEEEEEEEEEVOS to classic

Attached: 57d08f521700000233c78495.jpg (600x900, 168K)

>Retarded zoomer pretending to be a boomer
fuck man, there's nothing more pathetic than that, keep saving face in an anonymous site

>MAKE BOTH HORDE AND ALLIANCE SUFFER
Will we be able to make characters on both factions on a single account?

based chaosposter
no one in shimmering flats will have a virign asshole after im done

Attached: 1358898066762 (1).gif (220x160, 1.9M)

Still waiting for you to make an argument.

Not on pvp servers afaik

Literally 30% of a warrior

>listening to only iron maiden
Listen to these instead
youtube.com/watch?v=z5LW07FTJbI
youtube.com/watch?v=y6120QOlsfU
youtube.com/watch?v=N_x72hA7_SY
youtube.com/watch?v=G3jIu65Fgq4

Attached: dota.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

>the people trying to level from 50 - 60 during phase 2

those poor, poor souls. they never stood a chance

Pretty shit without stormstrike. You'll need 3 points in Nature's Guidance as well unless you've got an assload of hit gear

>Phase 2
The fuck is that

>Lately i've been getting this sinking feeling that Blizzard is gonna fuck this up and it'll just be a lame attempt at emulation using the Legion core, and it'll end up being even more inaccurate than the average private server.
Why?
I mean, who fucking knows, but so far with the possibly exception of 1.12 AV (which is debateable, most arguing about it dont know wtf they are talking about) the blue posts have all been good news.
How would it be more inaccurate when they have the actual data values?
Are you not keeping up on the project?
Man i'm not a blizz fan either so i get feeling pressimistic but so far this has been unexpected good news.

I just want my Benediction. My dumb ass didn't finish the quest by the time Cata dropped and I can never get it now.

Came camp quest givers and flight paths forever without consequence, are you really this retarded to think they were implemented for literally no reason?

That's good

pcgamer.com/world-of-warcraft-classic-will-be-split-into-six-phases/

the second phase of content being released

how much will this cost? subscription based or just one purchase?

I still can't stop keking that it's called phase 2, as if it's like a god damn war effect push.

Phase 2, user, is open warfare death.

Attached: 1526194903930.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

Flight masters aren't DHK's

PHASE 1 OVER, PHASE 2 INBOUND. DEFEND THE CITY WALLS. PUT UP THE GATE. DEFCON. DEFCON.

Why would you take elemental devastation without getting all the crit you can get? Why even consider a shock CD reduction when you can get Call of thunder to try to trigger elemental devastation?
First of all, ENH shaman without minmaxing will do about half the damage a warrior can do.
Second, the build sucks, but if that's what you gonna roll, go for it I guess.
Also you will be laughed at if you ever use stormstrike.

why is the second phase so deadly? are the items in it THAT strong?

honor system and (really fucking good) pvp rewards introduced, but no battlegrounds. The pvp rewards are the buffed versions from late vanilla, so hardcore pve guilds will want them as well

Attached: 10m9gxedv2r21[1].png (868x1049, 565K)

It's when Classic dies because they'll instantly kill off city raids thanks to the dumbest idea they ever had returning: dishonorable kills

One guy in your raid of 40 people killing a single lvl 5 vendor in some town with an accidental AoE will cost all of you in the raid days if not almost a week worth of honor grinding.
This means no one will risk it and go raid cities anymore. Enjoy!

You don't have to break up with gf lol.

Who else using private servers for practice?

Running 1-40 on a face stab spec rogue with purely grinding humanoids for cloth and compare time, money gained, and tradeskills leveled. (Tailor - Enchanting.) Tailor for cloth, enchanting for D/E'd cloth.

Then gonna run 1-40 with combat swords purely questing and compare speed of leveling with skinning and vendoring all the leather.

I honestly believe grinding will be faster. As facestab, you ambush crit backstab crit and evisc for instant mob clears. Takes about 1 hour per level.

Currently doing the grind one, so the questing one won't be as congested due to the sever not being as fresh.

Attached: Minecraft SwoleBenji.png (1503x818, 246K)

based dragostea din tei poster

What exactly am I looking at?

phase 1 is probably even more deadly than 2, because its no dishonourable kills, and killing is literally just that, killing. you gain nothing except war. phase 2 is when honour is introduced, so killing actually gives you something. it will be literal RED ALERT, RED ALERT when phas2 kicks, because EVERYBODY will be out going for honour farm killing, low levels, high levels, everybody

That's neat, glad they're doing some sort of progression.
I'm not familiar with WoW since I never played retail and I've never gotten to max level on private servers. What's up with Dire Mail and other content in phase 2 that makes PvP so deadly?

dropped out of college and started freelancing to save some money to survive a couple of months neeting wow

all these years of four chin and i have literally one (1[uno]) tripcode block

Youre retarted tripfag happiness can oony be gained threw sacrifice and im sacrificing it all.

>Why even consider a shock CD reduction when you can get Call of thunder to try to trigger elemental devastation
because call of thunder only triggers off lightning spells, which i won't be doing as an enhancement right? i'm asking because i honestly don't know. if i'm going to enhancement DPS i want to do it right.

wrath babies

>Playing private servers for practice
I would think that's setting yourself up for failure if anything since there will be many specifics that won't be the same in any private servers. I'm no hardcore player though so I'm probably wrong
how did you end up with a trip like that? Trial and error? I want to come up with something that actually spells shit out like that

youtube.com/watch?v=knzMFC6s4Bw

>Home.....

post your literal fucking face when phase 2 iniatates for the first time and you start seeing

>STORMWIND IS UNDER ATTACK
>UNDERCITY IS UNDER ATTACK
>WESTFALL IS UNDER ATTACK
>THE BARRENS ARE UNDER ATTACK

Attached: 1552606048915.jpg (797x876, 136K)

So phase 2 in which you've got the honor system but no battlegrounds will no doubt privilege world PvP the most. Considering you get full honor for killing a guy who's at 10% health (provided only NPCs lowered his health) won't rogues eat up all the honor points as they gank people?

CHAOS IS THE ONLY TRUE ANSWER

Attached: 1524970148661.png (500x130, 31K)

Well the thing is, I know what you are going for, and it is easy to make you realize what i'm trying to say.
It says that your offensive spells crits will get you a melee crit bonus. So even if you don't cast too much, starting a fight with a low tier lightning spell that crits will land you an extra 9% melee crit, which will help you get more flurries in, which will help you get more crits in and so on.
A 1 second cooldown on shocks won't do much for that.
During your leveling experience this won't matter that much, later on you will realize what works and what doesn't, so you will be able to redo your skill tree and make it even better.

Newfag please dont be a trip fag just go on reddit if you dont eant to be anonymous.

Jesus christ are they really fucking putting in the buffed pvp items that early in without even fucking bg's? What the fuck

[THE VIOLENCE HAS ESCALATED]

Attached: 1537273307961.jpg (9999x9999, 1.55M)

Attached: Ricardo system shock.png (1046x947, 1.04M)

Attached: oof.jpg (800x1067, 386K)

People serious about pvp, and guilds who are really serious about pve, will really, really want the pvp rewards that are available during phase 2. The only way to gain enough honor is to kill a lot of players in world pvp, as battlegrounds are not available yet

Who is it?

It's for shitposting purposes of course, that combined with this badge would mean ultimate salt

The "your" is a dead giveaway. Needs to be replaced by %t so it's unique every time you target someone.

Nothing really, I work from home and have no friends or gf, I'm just waiting for the game to come out. I'll meal prep for a month and freeze it all the week before it comes out, maybe buy a bunch of red bull and candies.

Rank with no BGs will make people so fucking mad I actually am surprised they're even considering it. Flight Paths and boats will be camped 24/7 because the epic pvp gear tuned to 1.12 stats during BWL will be insanely strong. Expect that period of time to see the harshest, loudest negative feedback in Classic's lifespan.

Attached: 1541260568829.jpg (832x832, 111K)

Yeah, until pack 2 drops. Then the fucking bitch tears from people whining about dishonorable kills will be FUCKING UNBEARABLE and oozing out of every pore of this game's community.

Attached: black man.jpg (454x515, 15K)

But then you wouldn't get salty whispers since nobody would see themselves as the target and the target would immediately know that it's a troll

wew

Attached: df8.gif (500x375, 664K)

In theory yes, but there'll be locations in the game where everyone will purposefully congregate to just have Horde v Alliance battles. Rogue's will aim to gank as many in the open world but that won't be as time efficient as the deathballs that will be formed. I can see mages dominating, it'd be funny as fuck to see so many Elemental shamans too

>these men are based and classicpilled
>these men are retail fags in disguise do not trust them

>tfw classic aint out

Attached: Untitled.png (888x616, 620K)

Yep. For example, you the upgraded blue warrior pvp reward 2-piece set bonus is something that is best in slot until AQ40 is released, and it will be available in phase 2, when BWL hasn't even been introduced

The only good MMOs without nostalgia and friends were TERA and BDO, but those were killed by the devs insanely fast.

weeding out tranny retailfags sounds good to me

based blizzard

Attached: HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEE.jpg (251x242, 15K)

I expect them to backtrack on rolling out the pvp gear with 1.12 stats. Doesn't really fit in line with how they reacted to feedback about progressive itemization and changed the release of Dire Maul and the 1.12 catch-up gear.

I'm willing to bet they'll change their minds once the penny drops. It's pretty obvious nobody who worked at Blizzard during vanilla still works there now and they haven't got a fucking clue what they're doing.

Attached: 1469650434949.png (389x373, 230K)

I actually agree. I think they haven't really thought it through. Phase 2 will contribute to loads of wpvp even without the overtuned pvp gear rewards

>DKs

Why? No one liked them. Honestly I wished they would just make civilians invulnerable instead so no one loses honor and no one bitches about not being able to do pve content.

>mfw defending Xroads

Attached: 1552586549245.jpg (480x455, 33K)

>It makes me wonder how private servers manage to have so many more players on their server at once. I read Nos had 12k concurrent regularly with 13.1k peak. WoW caps at 2.5k per realm/server no matter what.
They didn't manage it well at all, at peak chink times you had up to 500ms delay in your actions. They tried to combat this by reducing rendering distance to 20 yards which was ridiculous. Like one month before the C&D they announced a sharding system they were working on to make the game more playable which was interesting.

Yeah but you'll get relatively little honor in the death balls since it'll get split between 10 people

Who /pve/ here
Can't wait to have a comfy time as a dwarf hunter with my bear pet

Attached: pet.jpg (564x564, 50K)

They should just make it so the person who gets the killing blow gets the dishonor, then retards can't fuck over other people in raids

Civilians spawn guards. They need to die or the guards keep coming.

DKs were always bullshit, though, and should stay gone.

>not gathering up 4 noobies and summoning a doom guard to rape the xroads

Attached: d6ef3268cf47e67d84e93246d294b65da8f3ecd474b743a38ccd16cfd2de76d2.jpg (479x711, 60K)

>Fucking love dwarves
>Can't bring myself to roll alliance
Oh well, Taurens are pretty cool too.

Id rarher drop a doomguard in westfal or lions pride. Im here to protect the horde not destory it

I was considering it but with no rank system till phase 2 I'll just go pvp. PvP servers only suck if you're leveling while there are already geared 60s around camping lowbie towns all day. I'll be able to get to 60 before phase 2 so it won't be so annoying.

I really hope they revise this a little more. Something like that could really ruin it for me, I just really get out off by skipping progression steps

Why would people attack the cities if you get dishonorable kills?

>mfw Gurubashi chest finally appears after waiting till 3 am because a lvl 60 showed up to the midnight drop
>mfw that same lvl 60 runs into the arena as I start looting the chest

Attached: 1553218183333.gif (400x299, 151K)

i played back in the day and i'm fine with it. would prefer they weren't in but at least i'll get the city raiding experience in phase 1

>doing the wetlands run literally at this moment

max comfy lads

Oh I know but it'll be about time efficiency, if a Rogue is somehow killing fast enough to match the honor rates of the deathball than i'm sure a deathball will form to hunt him down. PvP'ers literally have nothing to do but do world PvP, the rogues which try to just snipe people at the last 10% will be hunted down, that's what makes phase 2 so great. It depends on the context and release date of phase 2, I'm sure server-specific discords will form to try and police zones and kill the gankers. If Blizzard don't fuck it up they can create local legends and server rivalries again.

>he thinks people will raid cities when DHKs are in

lol clueless zoomer

God I fucking loved BDO, but the price tag per character was fucking absurd, and that was early on before they really started ramping up the incompetence

I agree, but from what I've gathered it's tricky, as they only have completely intact data from 1.12. Going through all the items that need to be changed is something they probably don't want to do. Unfortunately this will lead to plenty of gear being available too early, considering how powerful it is

>not just getting the gear you want and breaking the DHK record

People were autsitstic about their rank cause gear requirements but if they just do pvp tokens like late vanilla then who gives a shit

>1440
>2004
sure

how is being an elf comfy

Can't wait to one shot niggas left and right with my ele shaman.

All that shit is why I love 14.
I hate PVP

Not joining a sudo RPPVP Guild day one and raiding red Ridge and wetlands qith 40 people anytime you feel leveling fatigue.

worded this badly. what I meant was that the buffed version of much of the gear will be available when bwl isn't even out. for example the buffed version of gladiator chain, which is absolutely insane considering you can get in fucking BRD

I literally just came in my pants reading this

Gnomes are the sexiest girls!!

Attached: ksx5wshxb1g11.png (1920x1080, 2.78M)

im going to darkshore to quest

I use a program called Tripcode_Explorer

You type in the word you want in your tripcode (Or a whole string of words) and let the program run.

I haven't played retail since mid-cata.

>Playing FFXIV
No thanks, I played the superior MMO, FFXI.
14 can go suck a dick, it doesn't even hold a candle in comparison to FFXI.

>Whitemane thread gets deleted
LITERALLY too sexy for Yea Forums.

Attached: Gedip.jpg (850x1252, 348K)

>2004
>Darkmoon Faire
lies

official 75 servers never ever

it hurts

Rot and die, nobody cares about your shitty waifu threads.

>im going to darkshore to quest

Attached: keanu.jpg (607x595, 77K)

I know man, I wish I could play DNC again in an official server. That's the most fun I've ever had in a MMO ever, but be happy that it happened and you were a part of it.

>Have to wait until fucking AQ to get Tier0.5
Perhaps the one thing I'd change is moving Tier 0.5 to be available after ZG launches, maybe even BWL.

>and thats a good thing!
But shitpostingaside it is a good thing we only need 1 wow megathread anymore is pretty retarted

>be me
>be gnome mage
>kill all horde
>sell portals for 2g
Can't wait, dudes. Shit's gonna be fucking lit.

>1.12 pvp gear in phase 2
literally on par with t3
literally on par with t3
>literally no reason for hunters to raid except to pick up an ony/nef neck and xbow
literally no reason for hunters to raid except to pick up an ony/nef neck and xbow
literally on par with t3
literally on par with t3
>literally no reason for hunters to raid except to pick up an ony/nef neck and xbow
literally no reason for hunters to raid except to pick up an ony/nef neck and xbow
literally on par with t3
literally on par with t3
literally on par with t3
literally on par with t3

Attached: mrshl.jpg (390x448, 71K)

The items are really good and the only way to get them is to perform mass genocide 15+ hours per day for weeks.

>The items you earn from the PvP Rank Rewards will be the versions from patch 1.12.
>PvP rank rewards come out before BWL
>autistic account sharers are going to have patch 1.12 rank14 gear, weapons comparable to AQ40/Naxx gear, before BWL even comes out
lol just lol

>be orc warlock
>sic felhunter
>nothing personal, football

Day of the caster tears soon™

I really hope they address this.

>a select few autists will curbstomp casuals for a while
Just like the vanilla WoW I remember

????
Darkshore is amazing to quest in are you memeing?
SURELY you're not going to quest in Westfall with 8 billion other people and way less quest density RIGHT user?

It's a macro that makes nearby players receive a message that would make them think they are being pickpocketted by the opposite faction

played vanilla during age 10-12. i was a really autistic kid. i would do nothing but fish in auberdine for hours and run around moonglade on a NE druid. i had no idea wtf i was doing because i had zero irl friends who played to help me along. i spent more hours wall jumping on random surfaces than leveling.

i dont really feel qualified to say "i played in vanilla". because while i did, i dont know anything about blackwing lair, naxx, mc. but i can tell you how to wall jump onto ironforge bank.

This is going to be a clusterfuck, isn't it?

Attached: 1553955640283.gif (206x176, 370K)

Fricking based, we really are going home lads.

raise the standard boys, that night we shall bathe in *rc blood

>want to prot warrior at 60
>will have to be arms just to grind out gear even in the beginning
blizz please

Did you have fun while doing so?
That's all that matters in the end.

>be me
>some warlock sics his felhunter on me
>my rogue bro stabs warlock in the dick
I can't wait bro. It's going to be fucking lit killing each other and talking shit.

Your r13 gear won't save you from a raid of 60 orcs in greens
So spread your anus wide, elfsissy

>get to 60
>camp redridge with impunity

Hell one time me and my friend made some 29 twinks and terrorized the entire zone to where they sent the 60s in to flush us out

>phase 2 is when honor system comes out
>no bgs are in
>an entire multiple month phase before we get WSG
>blizzard romanticizing it as epic tarren mill battles
>the reality is ranking autists premade squads and solo classes like rogue, mage and hunter are going to be MERCILESSLY farming every single 48+ zone every single day for 12 hours straight and everywhere will be completely uninhabitable
It's a neat idea in theory, but it is going to absolutely fucking destroy casuals and half the population will quit. We really need WSG out at start. It doesn't hinder WPVP, it just makes the world playable for levelers and casuals. I don't want the server pop to die before BWL.

If players getting in the way is your argument fair enough but it's a shit zone

We thought we wanted it...

not him but if you're purely questing, going to darkshore is superior - and you end up bouncing around to redridge and loch modan as well before finishing up darkshore and heading into ashenvale, then bouncing around a little more.
As to if that's technically superior or arguing for/against based on server pops and what the class is, etc etc, that's who fucking knows. But from a pure questing standpoint the darkshore route is a standard no matter what race alliance side.

confirmed wrathbaby

I developed a way to get gurubashi trinket on my 29 twink without any help from 60s

Its a 200 iq play. I'll share it with the rest of you normies after i get the trinket on my 29 twink again

Have you made lots of gold selling those nightfins?

How so?
That's why sharding will be a thing in the initial zones, especifically to avoid that.

If you wanna play WSG you can do it right now, retailfriend.
They even made the graphics nice and pretty for you :)

i was mainly fishing oily blackmouths

Yep, unfortunately the honor decrease for consecutive kills within a time windows will lead to the best way to farm honor is just to roam from zone to zone killling levelers, or camping popular flight paths

>no bgs for an entire phase window while ranking is in
wew
literally imagine playing this game as a normie casual when every single zone has the equivalent of gordo protecting plantation and finalflash killing all in stonetalon to the point where they both get reported so much they get banned, except itll just be that for ever single zone and no one will be getting banned

Almost makes me think they're intentionally trying to ruin Classic to make BFA look better

>SEE? THIS IS WHY YOU NEED WAR MODE! YOU THOUGHT YOU DID, BUT YOU DON'T

How seething are retail shitters that classic will be good?

yaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr

Attached: Untitled.png (1447x521, 45K)

you can turn war mode off by playing on a pve server

You'll change your tune when you're getting religiously camped for 8+ hours my dude. You're obviously uninitiated and unfamiliar with the game in 2019.

It's either on par or inferior to t2 as far as pve goes.

>Implying casual normies are not the ones doing PvE servers
That's exactly why they are there, so people who can't keep up with the PvP scene but still wanna play the game can do so.

if you've been paying any attention at all since it got announced, they have been crying literally non-stop

The cumulative amount of raw, pure SEETHE from retailfags ever since wrath is quite unironically unparalleled. For years they have snickered and sneered and taunted vanilla fags. Assuming classing isn't botched as fuck, the butthurt , "you think you're having fun but you're not" from retailfags should be totally unprecedented.

Should I roll on a PvE server just to avoid this mess in phase 2? I'd rather not be camped 24/7.

Attached: 1551999336259.jpg (640x631, 36K)

i prefer noggenfogger

I think they'll change it. If they don't, the amount of complaints on the forums and the amount of right click reporting being done will force them to change it. Not only that, but PvE server players literally won't be able to rank, which I don't personally care about, but they'll complain about it.

>not orb of deception/furbolg wand
pleb

>hunting down a rogue
u wot m8

Just rush 60 during phase 1.

>pick a pvp server
>get incredivly butt hut when you get pvp'd
They'll probably just switch realms you tard

There's a pretty large distinction between playing on a PvP server and getting farmed for hours in every single zone endlessly for months upon months. PvP servers will house more casual players than PvE servers will house players, period.

FUCK YOU
I DIDN'T SPENT 8600 HOURS FARMING XMOG AND ACHIEVEMENTS FOR NAUGHT
I DESERVE RECOGNITION, AND IF I'M UNABLE TO EVEN USE THOSE IN CLASSIC I'M NEVER BUYING A CASH SHOP MOUNT AND PET EVER AGAIN DURING BFA

If you want to be ridiculed for eternity, sure

Be a man and deal with it

Not that user, but where do you think you are? neo Yea Forums is full of normies who can't poopsock for a week straight. Theyre all fags

wowclassiccountdown.com/

Sorry, but I'd like to actually enjoy the game before I hop on the endgame train and start grinding my ass off.

Are you high? r13 + t2 bracers, ossi belt, enchants gets me something like 4700hp, 750agi in MM pve spec with 1800ap. That is waaaaaay beyond t2, especially since no GM is going to allow the shitty 8 bonus taking up a debuff slot, and within spitting distance of t3. At the very least you'll instantly ready for naxx(if you have the consumes).

enjoy the game on a hunter alt on a pve server cuck

it's honestly still worth rolling on pvp even with this, you lose out on a lot of content by going pve

Literally your only option is to just rush to 60 as fast as possible. You'll get at the VERY least 1 month or 2 months to do this, man. Anyone that isn't level 60 by the time phase 2 rolls out is completely fucked, though.

I just want to pvp in stranglethorn again.

>gnome warrior

BRRRRRRLNLNLN

Attached: firefox_2019-04-08_19-27-09.png (403x141, 13K)

>Pick PVP server
>Get mad when you get ganked

*JUMPS IN A POOL*
WTF WHY AM I WET????

I doubt the phases will be that rushed, you should have time to level while clearing dungeons even on an active pvp realm. If the phases are too short to do that then they are seriously fucking this up.

meanwhile in modern wow

Attached: 1544419810394.jpg (258x360, 29K)

the buffed gear is mostly boring for hardcore pvp players. if you reach rank 10 during phase 2 you'll get gear you'll probably not replace for over a year, and bwl isn't even in the game yet

not really? what kind of world pvp content is there? the awful towers in epl and the crystal garbage in silithus nobody cared about.

world pvp implementation in wow was always pretty bad. it was only good for killing off that fag that wants to farm your node. wish you could kill own side farmers too.

The 8/8 bonus makes it better than the pvp gear, it's not shitty in the slightest. And if you have 2 hunters with it, you can then start racking up some serious damage.

if you have an active wow sub you'll be able to play wow classic

>pick pvp server
>get corpse camped for hours by a professional corpse camper who knows you better than yourself so there's no escape no matter how crafty you think you are

Guaranteed tickets crying to GMs will ensue

and if you reach r13 you'll get gear that you won't replace until aq40

You're a retard. PvP sets are 1/2 replaced, if not all, for EVERY class in AQ40, not Naxx. Dark Edge is better than r14 swords for warriors and AQR is MARGINALLY worse than r14 swords for rogues.

This isn't 2006 anymore, man. PvE is fucking braindead and everyone will be rolling around in easily obtained tier gear while PvP ranking is just as fucking autistic or more so than it ever has been. The 3 month minimum grind is a gatekeep for 99.9% of players as well, especially on Classic. The absolute best case scenario as far as PvP set itemization goes is what we are getting. It gives EVERY class incentive to rank and PvP is literally the lifeblood of servers. There's a reason why server population and wPVP drops off hard as fuck at AQ40 on every single server. Spoilers, it drops off even sooner if every class other than rogue and warrior have no motivation to be active in the game/world trying to achieve ranks.

It's shit for raiders too. After a couple months I'll have gear I won't replace until late aq40? That's garbage

the content that's created by the server community, not blizzard. obviously

>wall jump onto ironforge bank
kino

Attached: uwuf.png (1439x1606, 1.71M)

read my post again, maybe you'll notice something

As someone who is actually autistic and will be ranking to 14 on Classic and is fully prepared to go 17+ hours a day for 3-4 months as I've done on every private server, no it isn't. Actually getting gear that is good and relevant during the content window you get it in is great. Why the ever loving fuck would anyone rank for pvp sets that are outclassed as soon as they get updated? There's a reason why PvP was completely fucking dead on both Lightbringer and Northdale.

Just the battles for the world bosses are worth it, plus the random raids people organize.

My audio is busted, what's going on here?

Does it really take 3 months to get rank 14?
I mean can I just get to rank 10 for the blue set by playing casually and getting maybe 20-50 HKs a day?

AQ40 is long time away from phase 2, and even more so doing enough AQ40 raids to get your gear

>I mean can I just get to rank 10 for the blue set by playing casually and getting maybe 20-50 HKs a day

no.

There are multiple ways to escape a corpse camper. You're just a dumbass who has no idea how to use game mechanics to your advantage in emergent gameplay situations. I can literally pull up decade plus old forum posts from when I was 12 years old discussing how to outsmart gankers/corpse campers

You're just mentally deficient. So go play a PVE server. And let the people with triple digit IQ have their fun.

>if you have 2 or more hunters with full t2 you might get the dps of a semi geared fury

>gear that lasts until aq40 will be available before BWL is even out
>"haha dude nobody is forcing you to get the gear :)"

Do you think literally anyone is going to get to rank 14 before phase 3 content window is out? Literally no one consistently gets bracket 1 for 12 weeks in a row. R10 set is only marginally better than BWL gear for PvE content and even then only for the 2 set bonus. Warriors and rogues don't even use it over other gear depending on whether or not you have full wbuffs. Thinking that getting 1.12 PvP itemization this early is bad is seriously some low IQ dogbrain shit.

It takes one month just to go from rank 13 to 14

people enjoy new content being released enabling them to improve their gear

>I mean can I just get to rank 10 for the blue set by playing casually and getting maybe 20-50 HKs a day?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Noooo classicbros .... it wasn't suppose to be this way ....

one month of pvping for 12 hours straight daily?

Rank 10 is pretty easy to get but it still takes more effort than that. Once you get past 10 it really enters poopsock territory.

No. It takes 3 months minimum if you're in bracket 1. Even then, it realistically takes even the most dedicated autists 4+ months because you can't consistently guarantee the top spot. For a casual it'll probably take 2 months minimum to get rank 10. No one knows what the honor caps will be like on classic, though.

>the hunters take turns raping the warrior in duels waiting for the raid to start

I used to compete with fury warriors in BWL with fucking rhok'delar and MC gear. Not all hunters are shit.

>play casually
>BG
heh..

nerdgasm copy-pasta is the best

You've obviously never ranked beyond 10. Having that gear alone is enough satisfaction to not give a shit until the end of the game. Besides, PvP gear is largely complete shit for PvE. You only use the weapons and 1 or 2 pieces of the set in PvE, you still need to actually go through the gear treadmill. If you want to complain about anything then complain about fully updated BRE being in at launch.

Depends on the population of the server. Playing on one of the most populated servers our guys used to play from 9am to 2am every single day. Many used to account share.

The honor cap is always defined by the top ranking premade, also the less population the server has the easier it is to rank, I don't think it will take as much as it did on nost with chinks getting 1mil+ honor each week but it's still going to take 12hr a day of honor farming.

>taunt the pet
>99.9% of hunters dont know what to do and lose
hunters are for retards

>this whole post
How embarrassing.

>wowclassiccountdown.com/
>all of this because some autistic retard associated some 300 view WoW video with some post Blizz made or some character name

It's bullshit just because I ain't waiting another 98 days

Attached: 1554688499533.gif (500x375, 388K)

The method literally doesn't matter. The top honor earners will be solo rogues specced imp ambush and memeing on level 58s and 59s. There is no difference between farming 20 hours a day for a 1.8mil WSG cap or 20 hours a day farming HKs for a 400k cap.

>a good hunter losing to a warrior

>everyone constantly bitches about le no changes for fucking months
>blizzard says they're doing a major change and putting 1.11 gear in when dire maul launches
>suddenly everyone is fine with changes

>also the less population the server has the easier it is to rank
this is categorically false; it's much easier to rank on a server where bracket 1 has 30 spots and bracket 2 is ostensibly unlimited than it is to pvp on a server with a 2k pop where there is only enough participants for 1-2 in bracket 1

youtu.be/AbmDLVFAaec?t=42

Attached: 1427384004638.png (776x738, 105K)

Only complete brainlets and morons want #nochanges because they don't understand that some of the design decisions are completely braindead.

>lol lets update r13 sets at 1.12 patch even though its 2019 and the game is braindead easy now
>what do you mean pvp and bgs are completely dead and the server is inactive and full of raidloggers as early as bwl? dont people want to rank when they know they can get equivalent and better gear for 1/100th the effort in bwl and aq40?

>People think they will get rank 14
>People think they will get rank 14 before battlegrounds
You will have to autistically roaming whatever 1 or 2 zones have the most wpvp punching shit in the face for a good 18 or so hours a day for months and months just for a shot at it. High end pvp gear being OP early will be a non issue for basically everyone, and if you have the autism to grind that much honor then raids wouldn't have stopped you either.

i think its more like people want to express appreciation for blizz not being totally and completely retarded, and being willing to listen to feedback.

we're never going to get perfect, autist friendly, 100% vanilla like launch. you know it and i know it.

The fuck are you talking even about, the top honor with or without BGs is gonna get decided by a small group of 10-30 people determinated to rank to 14 that go around zerging everyone and taking turns on br1 to get the title since there can only be 1 HW/GM each week.

Attached: 1428369054638.jpg (239x250, 9K)

>tfw battlegrounds grouped level 51s with the 60s before 1.7
Now those were some fun matches.

Attached: 1553717088134.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

Reminder that white people will play on pve realms.

Hunters are one of the easiest match ups for a warrior. Literally just taunt the pet, use a free action and rocket boots, and before you say "durr the hunter can just use consumes too!!" realize that a warrior comes up on top in that trade.

I CAST BLESSING OF CHAOS. YOU'RE PROTECTED FROM MY CHAOS, AND WILL NEVER BE HARMED BY ME. HOWEVER, IN RETURN, YOU MUST GIVE ME FOUR SACRIFICE KILLS, ALL IN THE NAME OF CHAOS.

PLEDGE YOURSELF TO CHAOS.

CHAOS REIGNS. CHAOS REIGNS.

REMEMBER, WE CAN'T LOSE. THEY WILL SCREAM, THEY WILL CRY, THEY WILL REEE, UNTIL, THEY SNAP, AND JOIN THE CHAOS.

PHASE TWO, PHASE TWO IS WHEN ALL OF AZEROTH CRUMBLES TO PURE CHAOS, I'M LEAKING THINKING ABOUT IT. HEHEHEHEHE.

Attached: HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEH.gif (360x346, 170K)

I think most people are complaining about rank 10 rewards being too good for how early they're available, but the vast majority of people won't sniff rank 10 during phase 2 either

If someone gets rank 13/14 in a few months after launch they deserve to peg my anus no homo

How about you only kill women and minorities while playing?

Once people get their rank they just stop giving a shit about it and let it decay, also to be considered active you need just 50hks each weeks iirc, which means just going MC twice a week is gonna get you active on the bracket, meaning that basically everyone lvl 60 on a pvp server will be counted toward the total.

Why do you even talk like you know literally anything when you're using such old ass depreciated and wrong information like 1 HW/GM a week? You can have as many rank 14s a week as the pvp participants permits with a 0.015 ratio.

if you fap in a duel, you already lost

how can one man be so fucking based

CHAOS REIGNS

youtube.com/watch?v=Vmn9asN-8AE

Attached: foxrot.gif (500x281, 490K)

Just taunt the pet, then. That'll secure a win against everyone except the top 0.01% of hunters.

Depends how good your mafia is. If you get a BR1 spot from day1, it takes about 12 weeks of no-lifeing. youtu.be/yFbX5drsnAw?t=359

No, but maybe your furies are? 800 dps is pretty much what a hunter(with lupos) can do in the best fights and gear. 800 dps is what a semi-afk fury does with pre-buff viskag.

I was talking purely from a hunter POV. R14 with 1.12 stats is BIS until Naxx. It allows you to skip every armor drop except for t2 bracers and ossi belt. The rest is bog standard trinkets, capes, necks and rings.

Right, so you just wasted all your CDs and lost 20 gold to get scatter trapped? And then the hunter is 41yards away from you.

You are literally a retard, there's no way a hunter can lose to a warrior in an open space.

i was a lazy motherfucker too. started playing in vanilla and all i did was exploring and low level pvping. never hit 60 on vanilla.
on tbc i mostly climbed the if bank and dueled under the stairs in the military ward.

No shit dumb fag, now do the math to figure out how many people active it requires with a 0.015 ratio to have more than 1 GM.

If

>Classic is going to consist of people AFKing in their capital city while waiting for BGs
>instead of out in the world interacting and doing things

PvP was a fucking mistake.

Attached: 1513381874161.png (127x188, 51K)

I can't fucking decide between mage and warrior

What do you think taunting the pet is for, you absolute mongoloid? If they put the pet away just fucking throw on Zin'Malor and dumpster them.

>just taunt the pet
Is this some private server memery?

Since you need to go out and do things to make gold and get to dungeons and raids that won't be an issue.

Surely you don't think that if the server cap is something like 3k, there will be exactly 3k concurrent players and not literally like 4x that amount or more with at least 15hks.

No. Taunting a pet forces it to attack you unless the hunter puts it on stay after the taunt happens.

For nothing since you can just pull it back you retard.

I played in the second-best guild back on my server and your numbers are way off for BWL progression. This must be some funserver shit lmao.

You could duel behind the pillar in front of IF bank

>Surely you don't think that if the server cap is something like 3k, there will be exactly 3k concurrent players and not literally like 4x that amount or more with at least 15hks.

Do the math brainlet, I want to hear it from you.

GIVE ME... CLASSIC... NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAID NOW!!! I SAID NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW! IT ISN'T FAIR! I'VE WAITED AND WAITED, I'VE ATE MY TENDIES AND CLEANED THE PLATE, LICKED IT CLEAN AND ATE THE CRUMBS, I'VE EVEN WASHED A FEW OF MY THUMBS! GIVE ME CLASSIC NOW! I SAID NOW! MAKE IT FASTER. MAKE IT BETTER. JUST BE FUCKING FASTER. HOW FUCKING HARD CAN IT BE TO JUST MAKE A VIDEO GAME!!! GIVE ME IT FUCKING NOW. I WANT IT NOW NOW NOW NOW. I'VE WAITED AND WAITED AND COLLECTED MY POINTS, NOW I'M SPENDING THEM ALL ON CLASSIC WOW JOINTS. IT ISN'T FAIR. IT ISN'T FAIR. I WANT IT. AHH..I--AHH GOD THAT'S IT!!! THAT'S IT.

*STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP*

YOU DID THIS. YOU FUCKING DID THIS! YOU BROUGHT OUT THIS DEMON. YOU MADE ME A STOMP DEMON! I DIDN'T WANT TO DO THIS. OH WHATS THAT? A PLATE? WOOPS. YEAH, I'M NAUGHTY, I'M A NAUGHTY NAUGHTY BOY WHO WHEN I DON'T GET WHAT -I- WANT I SMASHY WASHY BASHY, CLLLEAN IT UP. YOU CLEAN IT UP. THAT'S RIGHT, OH ARE THE LITTLE PLATE SHARD PIECES GETTING STUCK IN YOUR FINGERS? THATS WHY YOU SHOULD HURRY UP AND MAKE CLASSIC WOW. DO YOUR FUCKING JOB! I'VE GOT MY DIAPERS ON I'M READY FOR A FUCKING ADVENTURE. HURRY UP! I'LL SMASH ANOTHER ON-- OH YOU THINK I WON'T? OH YOU THINK I WON'T? THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT! *BEGINS SPINNING AROUND WHILE STOMPING/FARTING FURIOUSLY*

NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW! GIVE ME IT NOW! I SAID RIGHT NOW!!!! *CRASHES HEAD FIRST INTO PLATES, CUTLERY, AND VASES, SMASHING EVERY SINGLE ONE* OH FUCKING CHRIST, OH FUCKING CHRIST PLEASE GOD N-- HELP ME, THE-- THERE COULDN'T BE MORE FUCKING SHARDS OF GLASS -- IP--PLEASE,. PLEASE HELP ME. PLEA-- I CAN'T SEE. I CAN'T FUCKING SEE. PLEASE. PLEASE GOD HELP -- NO I TAKE IT BACK, I TAKE IT BACK, I WANT-- OH FUCK THERES SO MUCH BLOOD. PLEASE. PLEASE GOD I JUST WANTED TO PLAY CLASSIC WOW. NOO NO NO NOT LIKE THIS, I'M BLEEDI--I'M BLEEDING OU--HELP ME. HELP ME. PLEASE--..plea--...h--… h--..

….

*a light stomp is heard*

Attached: 6cf.png (858x725, 361K)

Walljumping wont be in, right? I miss being able to jump over ZF and into Hyjal and shit. I was really good at it; a handful of guildmates were and we'd just go exploring stuff most people couldn't do.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_092706_022753.jpg (800x500, 30K)

MISCHIEVOUS SHENANIGANS

>Taunting a pet forces it to attack you unless the hunter puts it on stay after the taunt happens.
Literally never seen that happen once in my 2 years of playing vanilla or year of playing on emerald dream. Sounds like some stupid chink bug.

Interesting. I didn't play it but those that did always spoke fondly of the large population. Really makes me wonder what the point of an MMO is if technical limitations will always prevent them from being truly massive.

What the fuck are you talking about you idiot, they just fucking said that BGs won't be in until phase 3.

They talked about wall jumping. They said the code is there to make it sort of work.

You should actually get some money for killing other players. A small % of what they're carrying.

>pvp autists will drive out casuals
>pvp autists will leave once AQ is released
>300 pop after a year
mark my words

Attached: 1527489814687.jpg (3000x1996, 771K)

>running anything except rogue in the first few months

look at this dude

Attached: flat,220x200,075,t.lite-1.jpg (220x200, 13K)

@457840835
Praying 4 U

Source on this? I just assumed that since Classic is in the updated engine that there was no way walljumping/walking would be included.

good pvpers with a taunt will do it to break the ice trap. You probably just never played with people who knew what they were doing. Next thing I know you're gonna say felhunters purging CC off their warlock is a bug.

It only works if the pet is in defensive or aggressive stance and not if he's passive, probably a bug on chinkbringer.

Have fun browsing legacyplayers.com/Raids/Ranking/Default.aspx

I really want to stand on Org walls again

They talked about it in regards to getting OOB in WSG

I forget where sorry, it was in one of the blizzcon talks

The ratio is actually 0.002 instead of 0.001, which is what it was before 1.12 bracket formulas.

Even if a server had exactly 3k concurrent pvp participants, which is a far lower estimate than what one could reasonable expect, which would actually be around 7-8k, that would mean the maximum number of rank 14s you could get in 1 week is 6, which is 6x more than the 1 than you said. Why even continue this discussion? You're completely wrong. People like you are the reason why people like me are so excited about classic. You're just absolutely clueless and are going to get dumpstered. wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Honor_system_(pre-2.0_formulas)

>have never seen a good warrior in pvp
Alright.

I'm going to be raiding resto, that's not an issue.
Would it be beneficial to rank at all if i wanted to pvp as elemental 30/0/21? I love the ghost wolf bonus speed boots but ghost wolf fucking eats shit without the 1 sec cast.
i could pvp as enhance early until i get spellpower gear also but im also a fucking dipshit.
There are some tankier pvp heal specs i like also that use ghost wolf but even then i imagine id be purging and grounding/interrupting more than anything else.

I'd love a plan so i know how autistic i need to be. If all my pvp gear can be obtained via raiding then that solves a huge time issue. Ranking SUCKS ASS and at least to me makes me hate the entire game.

No I just never played on a chink funserver. Show literally one video of vanilla pvp with this happening.

>still no word on server's cap
worried

>mfw I need to power level to 60 before the insane constant quest camp griefing begins

On the other hand since it's the PvE server we're going to have full tilt PvP at every single quest giver all the time until honor system goes live.

Attached: Sacrifices.png (653x729, 126K)

>tfw wanna roll shaman but also wanna play alliance
I'm conflicted bros. Either way i'm fucking stoked

10/10 AMAZING CLASSIC IS SAVED

FUCK INSTANCED PVP

FUCK INSTANCES

FUCK RAIDS

Like I said, chink funservers where they guess the real number values

Friendly reminder that pserver "professionals" like Monkeynews are going to find classic difficult to handle without pocket GMs and admins willingly looking the other way when his guild cheats, exploits, and sells gold.

You dont need to power level to 60, just play a rogue and basically be a paranoid herbivore constantly avoid the level ?? geared out predators

>Vanish + sprint is your friend. Hope you specced into them having improved CD

youtube.com/watch?v=ucGBshx19L0&feature=youtu.be&t=541

Yeah the Tear of Elune right?

Same, bro. I wonder if standing on the tip of the mast in Booty Bay will still deaggro guards. Was a prime griefing spot for my warlock; high up enough to not be immediately noticed, just get dotted up and die wondering wtf happened

Attached: WoWScrnShot_070406_190834.jpg (840x525, 59K)

>tfw rollin' shaman
feels good to be this good

>tfw gonna roll on the same server /ourguy/ swifty rolls for ez world pvp honor

>bruh the armor values are slightly difficult how can i hit bloodthirst and whirlwind now!!

And is his pet on passive?

Did someone say /ourguy/?

Attached: PvP Chad.jpg (1199x514, 151K)

So i have thousands of logs from northdale and lightbringer, as close to the real thing as we're going to get until classic, and you have...anecdotes from a time where hardly anyone knew how to play a class and the meta was constantly changing? I got some of those too, anecdotes, and i know that we hunters used to FD+drink because fights took so long and still ended up pretty close to the top. Times have changed.

It's clearly on passive. If it was on defensive or aggressive it would have moved to attack him the same moment charge was cast and the hunter was placed into combat.

What? Explain. And I'll tell you my strat

Dose anyone know where hobbs isgoing?
I havnt watched a youtuber in years so i dont even know whos playing what.

Attached: u6csp2hva3r21.png (1280x867, 459K)

i doubt any streamers are going to play pvp servers

The main purpose of the phases are to space out pve content so I don't think there should be a problem with leveling. Otherwise they would be dumping out catch up dungeons before anyone even had the time to clear MC.

>b-but that's how it works on the private server, so obviously it's correct until proven otherwise
lmao

Also notice the pet is still on classic the time the second scatter trap goes out. If the warrior was better, he would have per-empted this and either taunted or mocking blowed it to achieve the same thing. This video mostly accurately showcases how most decent warrior vs average to shit hunter (99.9% of them) go.

based

Huh?

>Literally just taunt the pet, use a free action and rocket boots
fucking kek just use a pot and engineering thing my dude, warrior op

>When summon that infernal in Crossroads

Even if you weren't linking made-up numbers, it doesn't even have anything to do with BWL numbers. Obviously hunters can't compete when warriors start getting AQ and Naxx gear.

It didn't attack him because the hunter immediately used his feign death macro, which would disengage his pet anyway. A pet on passive reacting to taunt wouldn't make any logical sense.

Trinket swapping was a thing in actual retail as well, same with FD/vanish drinking. Why do you think bosses don't continue to attack players after FDing and sitting there waiting for a wipe? You're out of combat.

what's the best way to troll the shit out of horde?

I know it always fucked up everyone's day when a rogue would kill the flight master in menethil harbor. what's the equivalent?

There was just something aboutthe atmosphere in vanilla starting zones that felt so peaceful in teldrassil, mulgore, and durotar that felt so welcoming.
made me feel fuzzy when i played in those zones.
i don't know if it was the music or if they just had soul.

Not only that, but he's been IN the World of Warcraft

youtube.com/watch?v=s52c1Ve4_7o

Go fucking destroy the barrens. Literally just lay waste to it all. It's pretty much the lifeblood of the horde for level 10-25.

>800 dps
fps is fucking completely arbitrary on pservers stop talking about this shit like it's remotely relevant

>When you roll on some streamers server
>His posse of retards following him around

Fuck

Attached: 1e786de9968a8ee3c83a130b521d0372.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

NE priest, shadowmeld, that one FP

Make a NE priest, shadowmeld near their felwood FP
MC and throw them off the cliff to waste their pre-raid buffs

You won't get invited by faggot raid leaders because MUH FEAR WARD, but it's worth rolling NE for that alone

How do I convince my guild to let me use Stormstrike?

Attached: 1538878781194.jpg (451x604, 65K)

Be a cute girl

>other and talking shit.
And language banned, hope you enjoyed your stay :^)

First you'll have to convince your guild to bring a fucking enh shaman lmaoooo

>When Classic has more people than XIV

Poor guys

LADS...……………………………………………..

Attached: 1530452704764.jpg (1920x1080, 619K)

What? At the start of the video the hunter already had a trap down, his pet was on passive and it got taunted while in passive. Him FDing and disengaging his pet has nothing to do with it. All the evidence is there, man. Show me some counter evidence. The only part I will admit I was wrong about is how a hunter couldn't return his pet after being taunted, but he does exactly that 2 seconds after it breaks the first trap. If he taunted it before the FD we don't know how it would react, but at the very least a pet taunted while in passive will attack a player.

Its free kills its anamazing thing

you guys rember when we use to line up on mal'ganis horde/alli, and it would be me 29 twink hunter with a bunch of other people my level vs. allies around our level, and the lvl 60 horde and allies would duke it out with eachother but not target the lowbies pvping.
plz tell me i wasn't the only one, there.
That shit was the best, ah the days before resilience.

I hope asmongold gets camped, he's so shit at the game

wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_2.4.3
" Passive pets will no longer attack due to AoE taunt spells. "

They'll only be on PvE servers so not really a problem

Look at all that soul

Nobody is going to get rank 11-14 before BGs come out. The natural decay on honor at those levels is insane.

Probably a stupid idea, but anons, what are the chances, of Blizzard stealth dropping Classic WoW? Something like Apex Legends. "It's out." Out of nowhere? Would that work?

Attached: 1553272514095.jpg (576x318, 20K)

What is the horde equivalent of this comfiness?

Holy paladin.
Herbalism and Alchemy.
Biggest interest is raiding, but I'll pvp a lot on non raiding days.
I got a few cutting edge achivements from retail, so hopefully I'll have an easy time finding a good guild.

that'll be easy since i'll be the guild leader

Which streamer will you camp?

Attached: DSP.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

blizz is walking on eggshells atm trying to get back some consumer confidence, taking risks is not a good idea right now, they should do a beta then a release

It can't happen. I need to call in my PTO 2 weeks ahead. If it just comes out then I'll have to come down with gastritis really fast.

They had soul. You can see that in WC2 and 3 how much they wanted to create those areas. There was always a map screen showing your next mission with names for places that didn't even matter in the campaign story. They were just there, waiting to be crafted.
WoW vanilla music was also extremely comfy and you could listen to it for hours and not get tired. Very soothing, specially on the first areas. Dun Morogh is 10/10

Nah probably not. They want to keep the momentum going. I could see them announcing the release date a week before it drops though

Thunderbluff, without a doubt.

crossroads 100%

I'll be interested to see what the classic numbers look like once we're towards the later phases.

Attached: ArLl4hZ.png (1366x768, 1.14M)

>A pet on passive reacting to taunt wouldn't make any logical sense.

Yes it does and yes it did.

>Obviously hunters can't compete when warriors start getting AQ and Naxx gear.

Patch 1.6 then legacyplayers.com/Raids/?page=7

You don't understand user, there's going to be 60s in the first two weeks easily and since they'll have no one else to party up and do dungeons with they'll turn to quest ganking the other side's quest givers to slow down the enemies' progress.

Honestly most of them won't even have a valid reason other than trolling shenanigans but it's whatever.

I want to play a Shaman or Warrior. Likely Shaman so I can win my literally free space into every raid because you need at least 4 of the damn things minimum, preferably more.

I'm going to laugh at all the million+ UD Horde Priests who get to sit out of raids because every guild already has the few they need. It's happened on nearly every single server that's ever opened, Horde Priests are simply overpopulated with UD shitters.

HDruids are always the champions of lowest played % but Shaman are always pretty close. Then there's the "Enhance / Lelemental only!" shammies too.

Attached: ORCED.com.jpg (1046x1500, 391K)

>bgs coming out 3-4 months after the pvp system is introduced
is that really how fast it'll be?

How do I get in to a good guild? I've never played WoW before. What kind of skills does it take to be a good player? Positioning? Managing your skills efficiently? Managing your mana? Awareness of the battlefield? Knowledge about the dungeon?

Attached: 1366204034446.jpg (500x418, 40K)

*HEHEHEHEHE's are heard in the distance*

Attached: HEHEHEHEEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEH.jpg (528x550, 45K)

If he had a trap down already, the warrior would have been trapped immediately, not after the hunter got out of the charge stun. You can see his pet make an unnatural movement backwards towards him as he uses the fd+trap macro. The footage doesn't prove it's on passive. Maybe you're right though and it's some obscure bug that was never found during Vanilla though, who knows. Will be interesting to see what happens in classic. If your pet is passive it shouldn't react to anything. That's what passive means after all.

They'll announce a release date soon considering the amount of info we have. All we need is server size/pop info and beta/stress test dates.

>the first time you walk into orgrimmar

Attached: 1476193840242.png (250x242, 7K)

Silverpine forest

>guild leader begging his guild to let him use stormstrike
uhhhh.....

Don't think about it too much user, just come home with us. People will teach you. Just ask for help. EVERYBODY will help you.

Attached: 1553773781993.png (449x156, 66K)

people have assumed the phases will last 3-4 months, 6 of them taking 2 years all up. Maybe a little longer or shorter for the less/more content heavy phases

that's an OP strat to clear out the guild and start fresh

>all the kids flipping out in the comments because they would literally kill themselves from the embarrassment

Attached: 1449515482644.png (900x827, 245K)

The best thing about classic is that all the soccer moms and casuals who only play the game to collect pets and transmog wil never set foot in our game. It's gonna be great bros.

good luck getting any decent players in your guild
if i see a enh shaman as my guild leader i'm bailing
Resto shaman? Good for both pve and pvp
ele shaman? amazing at pvp
enh shaman? it is only good to level up from 1 to 30/40

wholesome

>levelling with some random
>talk for a while about random shit while questing, pvping together
>briefly mention pets
>log off, say our goodbyes
>log on the next day to mail

You think you understand the power of comfy vanilla wow, but you don't. "You think you do, but you don't" couldn't be more true in that regard.

Attached: 23523523.jpg (392x496, 63K)

Regardless of whether or not the hunter used a FD macro (no animation either times, unless simply walking as you do it completely cancels the animation, i dont remember) the pet is clearly taunted and reacts to it, then is pulled back using follow.
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=11428

Read through this bullshit for a more complete idea of what is going on.

I can't wait lads

Attached: IsZF8pX.gif (435x248, 496K)

i don't know. no one can ever really give me hard numbers for enhancement shaman. some people tell me i'll be doing less than half a warrior's damage, others say it's more like 2/3rds with added utility of totems. hopefully once we get retail servers and more people are playing there will be some more conclusive data.

I'm playing classic for the sole reason of the unpredictable bullshittery some people say

Attached: kek.png (400x267, 265K)

>hardcore guilds are going to form gank squads to camp every area 24/7 because the 1.11 gear is OP as fuck
>everyone is going to scream at blizzard to change the gear to it's original stats because the game is now unplayable
>everyone will pretend like they thought it was a bad idea from the start

Actually I lied, you can clearly see the pet still attacking for the entire duration of the taunt in the top left, but no animation is playing. Janky shit but I think my idea is still supported, but yeah time will tell.

>levelling on Nost, meeting loads of different people while levelling, making friends
>come across a chink, and need to raid the cave full of spiders in hillsbrad, randomly invite up, starts talking in nip "fuck sake"
>he starts talking in broken English, while we clear the cave
>actually having a conversation while he converts all of it to his language, which I assume is google translate?
>something like "sorry about the other Chinese on server, we are all not like this, some just want to play and meet people like you"
>do the whole questline together, bro it out, when he leaves
>ok goodbye, thank you for your time, you're good person. thank you for not giving up on me. I love you.
>obviously the google translate breaking it up but still one of the best memories of all time, god damn it.

Attached: 1537402421492.png (395x296, 187K)

please god NO. PLEASE GOD NO

Attached: hmmm.png (439x408, 266K)

yeah, after the first 20 levels though, the music kinda stopped influencing the game, and it felt a bit stale.
still though probably the comfiest early game leveling i;ve ever done.
Darkshore was the comfiest leveling zone in the game though.

Have they talked about the duration between phases or times or anything like that?

The only way to actually compete as an enh shaman is by having wearing Nightfall or Sulfuras.
With nightfall, you will be there just for the debuff, and you won't really get close to an actual dps warrior, hunter or rogue in terms of pure dps.
Sulfuras? sure, you will be up there, but I guarantee you, I can promise you, I swear to god you ain't getting one.

Because you're essentially doing 2 abilities at once you often won't see the proper animation since the game can't react fast enough. I wouldn't use that poorly scripted server Kronos as definitive on anything, they couldn't even get quest xp values right. It doesn't really matter either way though, you'll be able to change the feign death macro to counter it.

wont be getting the good gear for over 2 months.

C U T E .

Attached: 1527805128479.gif (400x225, 1.19M)

yo that 1g cat bro i hope you repaid that person.
1 gold in vanilla was like 100g in BC, shit was valueable.
but i still bought orange tabby on all my toons for 20s.

>Blizzard filters all casuals, retail tourists and other normie shitters before releasing any major content.

Based.

this was most likely a girl

And if your premade isn't total dogshit and you no-life it you'll be in R13 in about 8 weeks or 14 in 12.

The point isn't kronos scripting supporting my argument, it's the sources and videos in the bug tracker that support it acting in a certain way. I believe that the hunter was using a FD macro during this video and you just cant see the animation due to what you said. Assuming that, we can prove a few things:

1) the hunter pet is 100% on passive as it doesn't run to attack the warrior at the start of the duel
2) the FD happens after the hunter pet is taunted, meaning the pet continued to forcibly attack after the FD finished and either the hunter was spamming return, but nothing was happening, or the hunter simply never pressed any buttons at all

This isn't accurate.
First, nightfall on an enhance is a fucking waste. If you're going to put it on a shaman, put it on one that's healing anyhow, have him spec imp totems, make him fucking twist and auto-attack while healing in the 6-7 seconds he has. You are not actually doing something while also doing the worthless thing the enhance was doing.
This enables you to not force a hunter to wingclip, not put it on a warrior.
Despite what every shaman on reddit will claim, the uptime for the nightfall proc ranking goes like this:
hunter
warrior

shaman
paladin

Secondly, hand of rag is a pvp weapon for paladins/shamans. Or more realistically, whoever the fuck gets the other mats together. Warrior is fine too but there is nothing disqualifying a shaman from getting it - most non-corrupt guilds will give it to whoever wants it the fucking most and gets the shit for it and they work it out themselves.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: onh.png (665x650, 826K)

Not what you are looking for but here.
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1J8y9iJFT_tMU1bsPUNve7F1sNhW33LA-xe1hx0NAa_0/edit#slide=id.g4482c85d65_0_1

Oh god this is genius

>the reality is ranking autists premade squads and solo classes like rogue, mage and hunter are going to be MERCILESSLY farming every single 48+ zone every single day for 12 hours straight and everywhere will be completely uninhabitable

That's pretty much how the first 3-4 months on Norhdale was for horde and Elysium/Lightbringer was for alliance. There were 5 man+ squads camping Morgans Vigil, BRM, Thorium Point, Felwood, Dire Maul day and night.

Have they said anything about server types?

I want to know if RP PvP servers will be an option.

Whats the best and worst class to counter ganking rogues.

nobody tell him

RP servers were added later in vanilla right?

I don't know when they added rp pvp servers (BC?)

BLue post confirmed no rp pvp in classic

rppvp servers were in vanilla

if we make enough noise, they said they'll give us one. we'll see what happens

>literally 4 fps
i didn't know what a video card even was and i didn't understand why the game ran so slowly but i barely managed to get through the lag to RFC to meet up with my group. then later my dad upgraded my pc. i think the other catalyst was oblivion which came out in 2006, i reckon that must have been when we upgraded the computer. i remember logging in to wow after the upgrade and my character was in the blue pretty waterfall part of mauradon and it looked SO GOOD on high settings

orc warlock or tauren shaman ?

Source: your asshole

youtube.com/watch?v=HxoS3F9sB_M

youtube.com/watch?v=HM40cK5tu7w

>all of the most viewd nost videos are being deleted off youtube

Blizzard.... what are you up too...

I way I interpreted it was the pet doesn't have time to attack as the hunter immediately uses fd + trap the second the warrior charges, which puts the pet back into follow mode. This could either have been done in defensive or passive stance with the same outcome.

I've been reading the link you posted and even most of the old evidence seems contradictory and non-definitive. Basically the only evidence exists is this grainy video from one perspective. If it did exist though, it was definitely a bug as it was listed as a bug fix when people started to exploit it in TBC.

My criticism of servers like Kronos though is they obviously decided to implement this change based on some dubious evidence. Then all of the following private servers follow suit, and eventually people just assume that's actually how it was back in vanilla.

Do you reckon a ryzen 2600x and a 1660ti will be enough to play this at 1440p?

>it's a pvpers ruin everything for raiders episode
Tired of this shit

us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/classic-update/113138

k

youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhlVD-tHI

youtube.com/watch?v=nu-JMqNTn-M

youtube.com/watch?v=o879-zd3kWQ

MERELY PRETENDING

Attached: 1553882679360.jpg (1600x900, 349K)

thanks. this is actually really useful.

>Kronos
Kronos doesn't count, it's literally a fun server with boss that hardly use their specials, abilities that scale waaaaaaaaay beyond vanilla values and generally just player-favored odds in general.

They think they know but they don't

am I missing something here?

>still nothing on sharding

Attached: 1499046740613.jpg (500x666, 84K)

>I way I interpreted it was the pet doesn't have time to attack as the hunter immediately uses fd + trap
That isn't what happens. Charge stun is immediate and places both parties into combat. The taunt is used prior to the stun wearing off, then immediately after the stun wears off and after the taunt goes out the hunter fd/traps and the pet continues to attack. The server tickrate back in vanilla (spell batching, whatever you want to call it) would have placed that combat entry, the charge stun and the pet moving to attack on the same timings. The pet didn't move, ergo it was on passive the entire time. There is no delay on pet movement once entered into combat if it is on defensive beyond that initial spell batch query, which is far shorter than a 1 second charge duration anyway.

*panics in j allen brack*

THEY'RE PAID ACTORS, IDIOT. THINK. WAKE UP.

They said months ago they'll be using sharding for the first could months in starting zones. That's it.

that's up next user, I can feel it. they have to say something soon.

Blizzard says a lot of things.

You also notice that very quick and jank movement the pet does as the FD goes out, which is it trying to reset to default passive, but it can't because the pet is taunted and it continues to attack.

And since we don't have anything but their word on anything...??

>I love you.

Attached: 1291823029214.jpg (288x331, 11K)

They also said it’s tentative and their usage of sharding is not set in stone. A 100% confirmation would likely come in the form of a blue post.

If this post ends in 0, classic will release in august 2020

Nope, the hunter spammed his feign death macro before the warrior even reaches him. The pet doesn't even have time to react before its movement is interrupted by the macro. The spell batching as you say delays the activation of the trap until the charge stun has worn off. Anyway that's how I interpreted it after playing hunter for 2 years in vanilla.

Well apparently they're the authority on whether warriors could taunt pets on passive mode in vanilla now.

I didn't understand why people hated DKs in classic. Don't they only affect your pvp rank? Who gives a shit, have fun killing things.

DHKs apply raid wide, so if you organize a 40 man raid to take over crossroads, and one guy in the raid kills a civilian NPC, then the entire raid takes on a dishonorable kill

I made a character last week on Chinkdale. Grouped with some female human warrior, I was female human mage. We played for like 2-3 levels in Elwynn doing quests. He at one point asked me, "do you have gun?" I was like fuck yeah I have 4 dude. Talking about how you get life in prison in China for guns but he was in military or some shit. "I knew you would have gun" fuckin chinese lmao.. was nice guy though OKAY? YES.

A pet on defensive would react the exact same way though.

Not him but if you could pull up those forum posts you’re talking about that’d be great

i hate niggers

Nope that user is just being retarded

Seems a lot of experienced vanilla players in here. H
Question, how reliably can Prot Paladins tank dungeons pre-60? Asking for a friend.

pve servers are gonna be so fricking comfy lads ... all the reddit memers and twitch zoomers are going to play on pvp servers .. meaning all the good and mature players will stay away from them .... cant wait

>....

Why would I name drop myself for a bunch of Yea Forumsirgins?

>all the reddit memers and twitch zoomers are going to play on pvp servers
kek good one m8

That's what Fortnite is for

"Face stabbing" is completely a private server bug. It won't exist in Classic.

My macro makes it work for retail and always has.

It's a combination of lag switching and 5k apm on backstab.

zoomers won't last a day on pvp servers

Based Blizzard btfoing private server kiddies

Attached: swifty.webm (640x360, 753K)

How do we always hit 500 in these threads

How can one possibly compete with a faggot as dedicated as this man?

Attached: 1472610975663.jpg (499x499, 55K)

Whatever you say, buddy.

There is already another thread up. the OP never ever put in classic wow in the OP's though

Reminds me of Limmy's Adventure Quest

pure kino, unironically