literally who the fuck ever talks about minecraft or mario maker

I don't care what's picked as long as dang ron paul is wiped from existance

Risk of Rain
DMC 5
Dangaronpa

ROR
Minecraft
WOW

Attached: IMG_20190408_223001_568.jpg (1280x843, 110K)

WoW, Mario Maker, SSB. Literally don't know what any of the others are besides Minecraft which is gay

>STOP TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES ON THE VIDEO GAME BOARD REEEEEEEEEE POST MORE PEACH AND KANNA LEWDS INSTEAD

This is you.

Just Sekiro

DMC5
Sekiro
Risk of Rain

>no Smash or Gachashit anywhere in this picture

hmmmm I wonder who made this

>Anything other than Smash Bros
I like the game but holy fuck the underage rosterfags need to go.

Attached: 1549067399118.jpg (568x447, 37K)

risk of rain, mario maker 2, danganronpa

would very happily see the rest disappear

Why, MARIO maker 2? The discussions are nice

based, and the only real answer

>"STOP TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES"
I never said nor implied that.

>No Smash
Are you a literal retard

woW, Danganronpa and DMC5 because i dont know anything about any of them and dont care to. the rest are all pretty interesting·

>DR
>RoR
>DMC
Sorry Seriko and Mario Makers, it's not my fault OP is an autist.

Attached: 1546748718061.jpg (800x751, 76K)

Sorry to RoR and MC gamers, but I'd only go with what I play.
WoW
DMC5
Sekiro

This but on the opposite end, people try to make wanting a character in smash seem like the devil

>the 3 best games pictured
how can one man be so wrong?

You read my mind

Attached: AC86008B-2856-49DF-A579-E89DBF4CC4B5.jpg (480x360, 20K)

I think you misread something friend

Dumbass

Minecraft
RoR
And even though I don't play it, DMC5 just for the threads

I don't wish to get rid of any. At most, a temp ban on Smash.

God, the newfag stench from this OP is mind numbing. Not only are you advocating for not discussing video games on a video game board, but you've also not been here long enough to realize that every fucking game in your shitty image will not be discussed in a few months time, when newer games and products become available. Hell, E3 is right around the corner you fucking idiot and will consume this board in shitposting.

Am I tired of seeing multiple threads for the same thing? Yeah, but I'm smart enough to just fucking hide them and move on. Should the janitors/mods be doing their jobs and merging threads, moving things to /vg/, etc? Absolutely, but they're inept and do it for free, so don't expect much from them.

Attached: 1375744651345.png (800x578, 871K)

Smash
Minecraft
Mario Maker

Attached: 1547800081192.gif (480x320, 719K)

this man speaks the truth

>DMC5
>Smash
>VTMB2 (i know it's not on list but fuck it, hypefags are annoying)

dmc
ror
smm2

easy

Smash only

Peak autism
>Not only are you advocating for not discussing video games on a video game board,
Where, retard? I chose popular video games on Yea Forums currently and making you choose which one's you would rather keep discussing on Yea Forums over others. I never outright said to stop discussing any video game.
>you've also not been here long enough to realize that every fucking game in your shitty image will not be discussed in a few months time
Are you really this retarded? Why would I not choose the most popular, talked about video games in the moment, you incel?

>RoR
>WoW classic
>DMC5

DMC
Minecraft
Mario Maker

Fuck Smashfags for shitting up the board.

yeah ok, STEVE

>Not banning WOW

Seriously, WOW discussions will be around forever, you get the most milage banning WOW.

why would anyone ban ROR threads? Lmao they are some of the best, never much hate, just a lot of chill vibes and enjoying the game

genius response

Can I select Epic Store threads instead of any of the selections?
I know Epic Store is communist spyware, but do we really need a 26157th thread complaining about it?

Danganronpa
Sekiro
DMC

>risk of rain
>smash
>super mario maker 2 everything else will die off eventually, isn't that big of an issue, or won't clutter the catalog in the future.

i sure didnt

>Sekiro
cancer

DanganRonpa
DMC5
Mario Maker

That was easy

the resident camp of pcbros don't have anything else to do right now. Yea Forums is separated into large chunks of fanbases and valve is one of them.

Dangan
DmcV
rest can die though especially the shitty sekiro threads

Dangaronpa
Minecraft
DMC 5
Let the rest burn >:D

DMC, WoW, Minecraft. I don't even play the other two

I don't want any of them.

>Can I select
Can I kill"

>DMCucks BTFO
>Minecucks BTFO
>Mario Makucks BTFO
>Riskucks BTFO
>Cuckiros BTFO
>World of Warcucks BTFO
keep the rest

DMC5
Risk of Rain
Minecraft

DMC5, Sekiro, Smash

ROR 2, WoW, DMC

Just ban smash

smash discussion is nothing but rosterfaggottry

Devil May Cry 5

That’s all, I don’t need any other choices.

super mario maker, devil may cry and danganrompa

RoR2
DMC5
SMM2
Unfortunately mods are being faggots again and they want to exile RoR threads, but won't give the same treatment to smash threads and such.

dmc minecraft ror

word

dangan ronpa, devil maycry and sekiro

This would massively improve the board

RoR2
DMC5
Minecraft

Wow shitters endlessly moan about fucking classic and lore, Sekiro is ez modo shitposting 24/7, daganropa is shit. smash is so fucking autistic it ruined the goddamn board with leaks and rosterfagging and MK2? I dont hate it, but its a sacrifice Im willing to take.

Minecraft, Smash, WoW

Nothing really against them, I just could do without them. DMC5 threads are probably some of the best on the board

DMC, Sekiro, Smash

DanganRonpa is the only super cancerous thing there. I guess minecraft too but no one here mentions it beside as a joke.

I’m a retard and misread the pic.

Actual list is DMC5, Sekiro and dangonronpa I guess

I pick
>Super
>World of
>Die

WoW
Smash
Minecraft

Best long term options.

Oh wait. I read that backwards.

Risk of Rain
DMC5
Minecraft.

why is Mario Marker there?

>every fucking game in your shitty image will not be discussed in a few months time
For how many more months do we have to endure the rosterfaggots? It's been over a year now.

I want to kick out gacha and VNs. VNfags being allowed has killed Yea Forums because they are pro e to gossip which results in politics, Twitter wars, and not playing games you shit talked

I'll spell it out for you since your parents and teachers are doing such a horrible job raising/teaching you. The image says to pick 3 and the rest can't be talked about. Naturally, someone is going to pick the 3 games that they think are the best and generate the best discussion. Therefore, the 3 games he picked, which you categorized as the 3 best, he also thinks are the 3 best games in that image. Now go do your homework before dinner so your parents don't get upset.

DMC 5 and RoR 2, you can ban the rest.

What's with all these newfriends wanting to exile DMC5? Simply because it's the one of the less popular games in the pic? Is it too violent? Not progressive enough? Work with me.

Attached: 1554130588409.webm (640x460, 2.95M)

smash minecraft mario maker

the others are actually good games

They somehow managed to make a cuhrayzee action game boring as fuck

Sekiro
Minecraft
Smash Bros

Left column. Let the kids have minecraft. The rest are weeb nonsense, it's amazing smash abandoned its good playerbase to appease twitter weebs

Smash bros, don't bother with anything else. Discussion for the others will die out in time but Smash autism is eternal

Yep
I loved DMC5 but the threads are a general at this point

oh whoops

not sure if you're joking but DMC takes up 3 threads at most while there's always about 10 smash threads.

all I need is dangan ronpa

I've beaten the other games so I don't care much for them. I guess Risk of Rain since it's got expansions coming down the pipe, and smash for the same reason.

Sekiro won't be relevant until the one dlc pack many months later, mineycrafta is a ded game, mmos are garbo, and DMCV was underwhelming. Mario maker is a who game.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

smash
danganshitters
dmc
they don't contribute anything and whatever had to be discussed, was already done, all they do is take space now.

risk of rain and ban everything else

yeah pretty much this, smash has the same effect as an election season in the US. Constant shitposting, rosterfaggotry, and cancer attraction. The other fan bases don't cause nearly as many issues.

just ban smash

DMC. The rest can go and stay go.

Mario maker, Devil May Cry, Minecraft

if these games are going to be counted as a "general" then why the fuck isn't smash in the general

also ban zeldashit

Attached: 1544275590009.png (880x580, 325K)

The only game counted as general is Danganronpa

DMC
Sekiro
Smash
Risk of Rain is close second but sadly doesn't catch my interest yet. Steveposters also fall under Minecraft so they'd be gone for good.

mineshit
wow
smash

garbage taste.