I hate how Reggie/Nintendo posted that video with Reggie annoucing his retirement. Who cares?

I hate how Reggie/Nintendo posted that video with Reggie annoucing his retirement. Who cares?

Are Nintendo trying to get a emotional response from their fan base over this or something? He's leaving, fine. We're the consumer, not his family. We're not going to get upset over the rich marketing business man retiring.

Attached: intro-1550784567.jpg (780x439, 54K)

if you don't care why do you hate it?

You do since you're over here seething about it.

Because Nintendo is pro consumer they are more of a family to us, rather than a company.

Does this the Direct if this week? Make sense for his last public appearance

Shut the fuck up Reggie is a true gamer just like us fans and he is like a family member to us. I actually cried when I heard the news and I’m going to be so sad without him in our directs.

unlike snoy, nintendo actually has games and charisma

In honor of my retirement, may I offer you something to eat? S-s-something to eat? Can I offer you TEA and something to eat?

It's because he's a living meme and he embraces it.

Lets settle it. Was Reggie a nigger or not?

The dude's been a meme for over a decade, he owed it to his fans to say goodbye

>We're the consumer, not his family.
They and other companies try to trick you into believing the reverse. It builds brand loyalty and zealotry. These bastards know what they're doing.

It's called marketing and branding you fucking retard.

He's OK

He was a nice/well-manner one.

Yep it causes mindless drones to unironically partake in console wars

Clearly you care if you're making a thread about it nearly two months after it was announced.

Attached: bill you're fired.gif (200x231, 3.99M)

Please be trolling and/or mentally ill

>who cares
Investors with money, NEETboy.

COME IN, COME IN
WHAT A PLEASANT SURPRISE
COME IN, MY LITTLE FRIEND

Stay mad Snoygger

Attached: 82121691-44EB-4EF7-A0D8-EB357DFC77C6.gif (321x310, 1.2M)

you care, if you didn't why make a thread
besides people have been memeing reggie for years, so of course others care about him

A thread died for this

fpbp

/thread

I remember how a bunch of faggots said “My body is Reggie is a Plebbit meme”
My body is Reggie literally predates Reddit by a year.

Because their marketing strategy was to put their face on the spotlight and build a reletable personality, and they can't get rid of their main face silently like that for it to work.

Work harder and you'll also get a video when you retire.

Why can't Snoy fans just fuck off for one day. It's not enough that they don't have any games to play (only movies to watch), no they gotta try and spread their misery onto others. Go replay Bloodborne for the 20th time if you're so bored and jaded.

Transparency is nice. The more people know about a change in management, the better.

Based Stockholm poster, cant believe someone actually likes a company who cares for their consumers. I wont blame you tho, its something you will never experience outside Nintendo and Steam.

Attached: Good+guy+reggie+trigger+medium+stats+mentionlist+videogamehumor_a02745_6303771.jpg (724x605, 80K)

I frankly can’t wait for the PS5 with it’s forced VR headset no one wants and 599$ price tag to fall flat on its face.

Attached: BF817FD2-3825-4721-8C15-6AEE16C07A9C.jpg (457x586, 43K)

Reggie was the only good PR man in Nintendo's staff and constantly memed, it only makes sense. Nintendo's still a big company at the end of the day, so nobody should get too attached.

Attached: its_the_cinnamon_swirls.jpg (563x496, 47K)

It’s only $599. Poorfags should really be banned from this board

It's almost like companies try to appeal to peoples' humanity by getting a charismatic "face" to represent them so they don't look like faceless companies that want money.

>Reggie was the only good PR man in Nintendo of America's staff
FTFY
Iwata was a master of PR, and it was amazing to see the literal heads of NCL and NoA dive into the scrap field that is marketing.
It's sad that it is over. The only guy from another (gaming) company that ever came close to them was Steve Ballmer. Microsoft is a fucking shitfest, but his "Developers Developers Developers Developers..." speech will never be forgotten.

NIntendo isnt a company, it's family to every gamer. Reggie leaving is one of the most important events in gaming history because of the massive loss it has on gaming.

>the new president of NoA is literally Bowser

Just a reminder for you guys.

Attached: MTKGA.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

We still got japanese Chad and Bowser is yet to make his debut.

obsessed snoy. go cry about kaz leaving

>japanese Chad
Koizumi is great, but he is no shachou.
Get Furukawa in front of the camera. Seriously.

>Bowser is yet to make his debut
He better be on stage this E3.

Yes

This boy is mentally ill

HE NEVER said “he did not care.”
He IMPLIED that people who do care about those with more resources than them without thinking about why are bucks and cringepilled, i.e. you, you dumb shitposter

Attached: E96BE175-9071-4E23-8B05-19BB1CA9B754.gif (673x505, 35K)

>Nintendo
>Games
Lmao

If by "nigger" you mean Afro-American, then obviously not.
If by "nigger" you mean a Snoygger, then also obviously not.
If by "nigger" you mean a guy you wouldn't mind spending time with, then absolutely.

What do you mean by "nigger"?

The only time I see Sony being brought up is when anything negative is spoken of towards Nintendo. I think the real issue is Nintendo fanboys being retarded trannies as usual.

whats amusing to me is that this pissed you off enough to make a thread about it

boo fucking hoo. go play video games faggot OP

Stop speaking for other people.
Reggie has a cult of personality, and Bowser probably will to. Sony wished they had this, so they attack people who rep Nintendo.

OP is an NPC. Don't try to explain human emotions to him.

"Who cares?" That's implying he doesn't care and no one else should.

>who cares for their consumers.

Attached: Switch Paid Online.jpg (3719x3868, 2.11M)

He cared enough to make a thread about and that disproves the whole thing

pissed

>who cares?
>ironically caring enough to make a thread about it...

Fucking this. Iwata, Reggie and Ballmer got people fired up about their games. There was something about Iwata's calm, composed demeanor that brought excitement to me. Ballmer was a straight up lunatic. They actually got you somewhat excited for what they were selling, even if it was complete horseshit.
I don't think we'll ever see that again. Phil Spencer and Mattrick bore the hell out of me. Bowser seems cool though

>I hate
Daddy's princess detected

Fpbp as usual

>I hate how Reggie/Nintendo posted that video with Reggie annoucing his retirement. Who cares?

You do, apparently. Since you made a thread specifically about the topic.

A lot of people care? He's a great man whos done amazing things for the company and helped a lot of people. Shut the fuck up dude.

Honestly? He was the whitest black guy in business history.

“Who cares?” Is a shorted version of “Who cares [about people with more than myself making business decisions as if they were close to me and my family? Emotional and Reactive Idiots, that’s who.]”
He is not claiming nobody should care, he is actively roasting retards like you who don’t ever consider how they sound to the people around them.

I hate Neo-Chan so goddamn much.

How does being a shill make him great and make you think he helped people?

He more than competently conveyed the mantra and direction of having fun with games, which is what Nintendo is highly associated with. He did his job well, and people appreciate that . Shocker.

You got it wrong
Nigger:
The I will shoot, rape and rob you Complete faggots

Snoygger: PlayStation fans that actively shit up the board and even they’re own threads with lower than Yea Forums tier dick, shit and anal vore “jokes” also complete faggots

My nigga: The good cool guys the kind of person you want to be around relaxed got your back and always loyal
Not faggots at all

Why don’t they just do it themselves
They constantly copy Nintendo anyways

falseflag

I think it was because Reggie wanted to make a formal farewell to his fans. Nintendo getting an emotional response is probably a bonus to them but I wouldn't say that's their main reason behind it

gamers treat giant corporations like their friends when it's actually all part of a mass marketing scheme and they don't give a shit about you other than your money

it's why you see consolewar shit all the time

based
cringe

That boy needs therapy

How obsessed about him do you have to be to make a thread complaining about it a few months later even though everyone else has forgotten about it by now?

Ook baba durkle, someone’s gonna get Sneed in Feedsville

Baitest fucking post in years on this shit site.

He is a textbook amerimutt

And yet it worked to so many people

Reggie is a good boy who did not do nothin'.

haha, gottem. OP confirmed for a cum guzzling man whore.

>Sony gives such little fucks that they don't care to care to entertain and be a figure

I understand that all companies need to focus on the almighty dollar, but at least Nintendo makes an effort to be friendly.
Sony couldn't care less and they don't even care enough to deny it.

Even Microsoft are trying to put on a friendly face.

Sony doesn't give a shit about you, it bothers you and so you take it out on Nintendo.
Their efforts have built up love for the people who work at Nintendo and that is why people care if Reggie leaves.

When faceless suit at Sony leaves, nobody will notice, or care.

See the difference?

You mad

S E E T H I N G

test

>Who cares
Apparently you, considering the fact that you're making this thread nearly 2 months after said announcement

They've already tried. Shawn Layden and Cory Balrog love throwing themselves out there. The spark just isn't there, at least not for me. And I will say that Reggie was shit at his job but he did a good job of getting people to like HIM.

>how DARE you care about people in the upper classes!?
>how DARE you have a personal or sentimental connection to something someone in the bourgeois made?!
Just because something is mass produced and manufactured to get an emotional response from me doens't mean the thing I feel is any less real
Something doesn't have to be natural or accidental to make my emotional reaction genuine

You, evidently

>doens't
>absolute brainlet loves a rich guy who's a soulless salesman
no surprise there

Imagine being such a bitch for Sony that you samefag so hard.
Sonyqueers are known to be (terribly bad) liars, but, holy fuck, you really are quite petty.

So I know o dropped my Tripcodes for this thread, but I am the guy you replied to.

You have very clearly articulated what your viewpoint is, and after taking some time to cool off so that I could think rationally, I want you to know that you are absolutely correct, and I would like to apologize for using incendiary language to try and fish for responses.

You don’t have to believe me, but I absolutely appreciate both you as a fellow Yea Forumsagabond and your thoughtfulness and diction in explaining your beliefs.

Attached: 28357E23-FA9E-4AFB-AC01-39B86A134CA0.gif (500x247, 653K)

He identifies as black, his parents were literally from Haiti, he had a fro in his teenage years, who tell me

>b-b-but sony
what? obsessed, seething and sony living rent free in your head.

nintendo and microsoft attacked sony.
mad about sony being number 1, huh?

>remembers it and complains about a video posted over a month ago
Hm